Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 highlights of the 11k

Go down 
+25
Cemetery Jones
Szabo
SandraSmit19
Sarin Gas Attack
W.A.R.
Littlelo
sscc
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Kida
shades
Gctiger
bubbles
em81
Jenn
lasttrain
slippy123
Belladonna
Lizpuff
ThoughtBox
NotYourRobot
cyn1231
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 3:12 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
Btw congratulations on making through the 11K [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love you Hahah

LMAO I am so close to done! I have read every single page. Big accomplishment....Also a sign I need a hobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 pm

@LizPuff I realize this is a very old thread, but wanted to respond to what has been said above regarding McEwen. Apologies for the long comment...aside from having info to tell that to my knowledge is incorrect and/or not known, much is telling my relation to McEwen and his family...but I also tend to be rather wordy in anything I write. While I have told a few people over all these years the general gist of what McEwen had told me about his relationship as coworkers with Eric and Dylan and what he knew (which is not fully documented to my knowledge, and goes further than what you posted pertaining to an interview with him and his mother, a now former teacher at Ken Caryl Middle School)...this is only the 2nd comment I've ever made of it, and didn't go near the depth I will here, because McEwen knew much more than what is described in your post. I would however like to state that I had absolute zero knowledge of anything relating to persons and the tragic events at Columbine HS until after the fact, and have absolutely no culpability in what transpired...I am speaking purely from the perspective of what my best friend (McEwen) had confided in me after the fact regarding what he knew and legal repercussions brought unto him in the hours and days following April 20, 1999. I grew up in the same area and knew him (McEwen) practically my entire life up until the day he took his own life in 2006 following a series of tragic events. McEwen was the best friend I've ever had, and I was quite close with both of his parents (his mother was a big part in our Boy Scout troop that McEwen and I were part of, and I leisurely partook in a competition shooting team she ran (before he could no longer be around firearms due to legal trouble, McEwen and I often shot skeet at clay pigeons in a nearby field in our area that is within a short walking distance of his home. At least at the time was perfectly fine and legal to do so. I later found while watching the news that this area was one of the "practice" areas for Eric and Dylan. There is no connection or correlation I am aware of as there were/still are many outdoor areas that hunting and target shooting are legal within this area) and friendly acquaintances with his two older brothers (one of whom I became just as close and good of friends with, particularly after McEwen's passing in 2006)..  Because of how close I had been with the McEwen family nearly all my life, this brother often told me that my friendship was a comfort to him because of how close I had been with his brother. McEwen referred to me as his "protegè" for a number of years, and this brother had often thought of himself as a mentor to me (which he was, and helped me through some very difficult times prior to his own passing a few years later from an unknown heart issue). More to the point and going back to 1999, I was days away from turning 13 years old and was at Swedish Hospital for my mother undergoing a major heart surgery when the shooting broke out (I had been told that if it broke out 5 min sooner her surgery would've been delayed to redirect attention to the incoming victims; which would have meant losing her given the circumstances). During that time in the ICU waiting room I saw six of the victims go by after their surgeries, and a frantic mother who's daughter attended Columbine was there in ICU waiting room for reasons of her own, and unable to get ahold of her daughter for several hours (cell phone use then was nothing like today). I was unaware of any kind of relationship he had with Eric or Dylan outside of being coworkers, never met or spoke to either of them myself, but do recall McEwen mentioning someone named "Reb" on occasion to the capacity that seemed like a friendly acquaintance. It wouldn't be until after the events at Columbine HS that I came to know this as a nickname that Eric went by. I can't remember exactly when, but within the week following the events at Columbine HS, and gradually over the next few following weeks, McEwen had told me he knew everything about Eric and Dylan's plans, and that there was another coworker he didn't particularly care for that talked and acted as if he was part of that "trench coat mafia" (as I recall, McEwen spoke of him as something of a "wannabe", a punk, an idiot, and someone who exaggerated and bragged about many things. I don't remember the name McEwen had said, but I assume this to be Chuck Morris based on anything else said of him). He (McEwen) had said, numerous times, that he knew every detail of their plans and how they were going to orchestrate them. He knew what they had acquired and where they obtained the weapons and other materials, that they planned a diversion (the small explosion further south on Pierce St.), that they had done "dry runs" of the attacks and described every step of their plans. Also that he spoke to Eric on their way to the school on April 20 (where the interview you cite says they sped off when McEwen attempted approaching them...McEwen never told me *what* was said other than him (McEwen) telling them (Eric and Dylan) not to do this, but did tell me he knew that was the moment he realized they were following through on their plans, and that Eric and Dylan were both dressed in black, with black duffle bags on the seats). He also told me prior to April 20, 1999 (don't know exactly when) that he went to JeffCo Sheriff Dept to report what he knew (which for McEwen was *extremely* out of character. For him to do so meant he knew the threat was more than just "talk" or "venting" as people thought, which he told me he knew based on what Eric and Dylan had told and shown him. I do not know what McEwen was told or shown outside of what I described above). Within hours of the shooting and before the "third shooter" theory by law enforcement became publicly reported, McEwen was temporarily detained as being that third person. He told me it seemed like the entire JeffCo and Douglas counties Sheriff departments were speeding towards his home (McEwen lived in Douglas County with his parents...it's technically unincorporated JeffCo, but the grid lines and for mail purpose puts this area into Douglas County, a stones throw from JeffCo). He told me the judge, which knew him and vice versa because of McEwen's past legal troubles, knew he wasn't the third shooter, and the events of that morning gave him an alibi (his appointment with Shiloh House) and released him. Even years after that day on April 20, 1999, McEwen was bothered by the fact nothing he said was taken seriously, and had told me he wasn't believed because of his own criminal record, particularly the multiple felonies. This fact bothered him and for many years, occasionally mentioned it while saying that if only he had been believed that this tragedy never would have happened. I may be missing a few details here and there with how scattered this likely reads to others, and some info may seem jumbled, but feel free to ask any questions. I will answer the best I can. 
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 am

CheezeWhiz wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I realize this is a very old thread, but wanted to respond to what has been said above regarding McEwen. Apologies for the long comment...aside from having info to tell that to my knowledge is incorrect and/or not known, much is telling my relation to McEwen and his family...but I also tend to be rather wordy in anything I write. While I have told a few people over all these years the general gist of what McEwen had told me about his relationship as coworkers with Eric and Dylan and what he knew (which is not fully documented to my knowledge, and goes further than what you posted pertaining to an interview with him and his mother, a now former teacher at Ken Caryl Middle School)...this is only the 2nd comment I've ever made of it, and didn't go near the depth I will here, because McEwen knew much more than what is described in your post. I would however like to state that I had absolute zero knowledge of anything relating to persons and the tragic events at Columbine HS until after the fact, and have absolutely no culpability in what transpired...I am speaking purely from the perspective of what my best friend (McEwen) had confided in me after the fact regarding what he knew and legal repercussions brought unto him in the hours and days following April 20, 1999. I grew up in the same area and knew him (McEwen) practically my entire life up until the day he took his own life in 2006 following a series of tragic events. McEwen was the best friend I've ever had, and I was quite close with both of his parents (his mother was a big part in our Boy Scout troop that McEwen and I were part of, and I leisurely partook in a competition shooting team she ran (before he could no longer be around firearms due to legal trouble, McEwen and I often shot skeet at clay pigeons in a nearby field in our area that is within a short walking distance of his home. At least at the time was perfectly fine and legal to do so. I later found while watching the news that this area was one of the "practice" areas for Eric and Dylan. There is no connection or correlation I am aware of as there were/still are many outdoor areas that hunting and target shooting are legal within this area) and friendly acquaintances with his two older brothers (one of whom I became just as close and good of friends with, particularly after McEwen's passing in 2006)..  Because of how close I had been with the McEwen family nearly all my life, this brother often told me that my friendship was a comfort to him because of how close I had been with his brother. McEwen referred to me as his "protegè" for a number of years, and this brother had often thought of himself as a mentor to me (which he was, and helped me through some very difficult times prior to his own passing a few years later from an unknown heart issue). More to the point and going back to 1999, I was days away from turning 13 years old and was at Swedish Hospital for my mother undergoing a major heart surgery when the shooting broke out (I had been told that if it broke out 5 min sooner her surgery would've been delayed to redirect attention to the incoming victims; which would have meant losing her given the circumstances). During that time in the ICU waiting room I saw six of the victims go by after their surgeries, and a frantic mother who's daughter attended Columbine was there in ICU waiting room for reasons of her own, and unable to get ahold of her daughter for several hours (cell phone use then was nothing like today). I was unaware of any kind of relationship he had with Eric or Dylan outside of being coworkers, never met or spoke to either of them myself, but do recall McEwen mentioning someone named "Reb" on occasion to the capacity that seemed like a friendly acquaintance. It wouldn't be until after the events at Columbine HS that I came to know this as a nickname that Eric went by. I can't remember exactly when, but within the week following the events at Columbine HS, and gradually over the next few following weeks, McEwen had told me he knew everything about Eric and Dylan's plans, and that there was another coworker he didn't particularly care for that talked and acted as if he was part of that "trench coat mafia" (as I recall, McEwen spoke of him as something of a "wannabe", a punk, an idiot, and someone who exaggerated and bragged about many things. I don't remember the name McEwen had said, but I assume this to be Chuck Morris based on anything else said of him). He (McEwen) had said, numerous times, that he knew every detail of their plans and how they were going to orchestrate them. He knew what they had acquired and where they obtained the weapons and other materials, that they planned a diversion (the small explosion further south on Pierce St.), that they had done "dry runs" of the attacks and described every step of their plans. Also that he spoke to Eric on their way to the school on April 20 (where the interview you cite says they sped off when McEwen attempted approaching them...McEwen never told me *what* was said other than him (McEwen) telling them (Eric and Dylan) not to do this, but did tell me he knew that was the moment he realized they were following through on their plans, and that Eric and Dylan were both dressed in black, with black duffle bags on the seats). He also told me prior to April 20, 1999 (don't know exactly when) that he went to JeffCo Sheriff Dept to report what he knew (which for McEwen was *extremely* out of character. For him to do so meant he knew the threat was more than just "talk" or "venting" as people thought, which he told me he knew based on what Eric and Dylan had told and shown him. I do not know what McEwen was told or shown outside of what I described above). Within hours of the shooting and before the "third shooter" theory by law enforcement became publicly reported, McEwen was temporarily detained as being that third person. He told me it seemed like the entire JeffCo and Douglas counties Sheriff departments were speeding towards his home (McEwen lived in Douglas County with his parents...it's technically unincorporated JeffCo, but the grid lines and for mail purpose puts this area into Douglas County, a stones throw from JeffCo). He told me the judge, which knew him and vice versa because of McEwen's past legal troubles, knew he wasn't the third shooter, and the events of that morning gave him an alibi (his appointment with Shiloh House) and released him. Even years after that day on April 20, 1999, McEwen was bothered by the fact nothing he said was taken seriously, and had told me he wasn't believed because of his own criminal record, particularly the multiple felonies. This fact bothered him and for many years, occasionally mentioned it while saying that if only he had been believed that this tragedy never would have happened. I may be missing a few details here and there with how scattered this likely reads to others, and some info may seem jumbled, but feel free to ask any questions. I will answer the best I can. 

Well that is interesting. Thank you for sharing. I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:32 am

This report disturbs me more than any other Columbine related evidence I've seen/read for some reason.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 pm

@LizPuff, hopefully it adds a little to the info following the aftermath. I still get goosebumps every time I drive by Columbine (and still can't believe they re-opened the school with bullet holes in the walls...that was a big topic in our local news). I've occasionally and very briefly looked up info, and that interview you posted about McEwen giving has been the single biggest piece of I've found. Aside from the fact McEwen was a smooth talker who undoubtedly gave just enough info for appeasement in the interview you cited, I knew there was more to it I wanted to share that to my knowledge isn't known or documented (like how Eric and Dylan *didn't* speed off when McEwen tried approaching them, he spoke to at least Eric, and how he told JeffCo Sherriff every last detail of their plans but wasn't believed, then was ironically detained as 3rd shooter *because* of what he said/specific details he knew. Especially since he was only detained, I'd be surprised if there's any records of it outside his parole officer's papers, but years ago found a short piece mentioning it). That time was right after McEwen had just finished serving a few years in prison, and aside from his demeanor towards law enforcement, I'd bet dollars to rocks he told enough to give what ppl wanted of him without incriminating himself. Again, apologies for such a novel of a comment, but hope it helps fill in some gaps.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:35 pm

CheezeWhiz wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], hopefully it adds a little to the info following the aftermath. I still get goosebumps every time I drive by Columbine (and still can't believe they re-opened the school with bullet holes in the walls...that was a big topic in our local news). I've occasionally and very briefly looked up info, and that interview you posted about McEwen giving has been the single biggest piece of I've found.  Aside from the fact McEwen was a smooth talker who undoubtedly gave just enough info for appeasement in the interview you cited, I knew there was more to it I wanted to share that to my knowledge isn't known or documented (like how Eric and Dylan *didn't* speed off when McEwen tried approaching them, he spoke to at least Eric, and how he told JeffCo Sherriff every last detail of their plans but wasn't believed, then was ironically detained as 3rd shooter *because* of what he said/specific details he knew. Especially since he was only detained, I'd be surprised if there's any records of it outside his parole officer's papers, but years ago found a short piece mentioning it). That time was right after McEwen had just finished serving a few years in prison, and aside from his demeanor towards law enforcement, I'd bet dollars to rocks he told enough to give what ppl wanted of him without incriminating himself. Again, apologies for such a novel of a comment, but hope it helps fill in some gaps.

It is always a rare treat to hear from someone that close to the area. I hope you stick around to hear more from you

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:44 pm

@Screamingophelia
"This report disturbs me more than any other Columbine related evidence I've seen/read for some reason."

You mean what I said/posted? Sorry, I didn't mean it to come off as disturbing...meant it to be informative by passing along first hand info that to my knowledge isn't known or documented.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:50 pm

@LizPuff, of course, and feel free to ask any questions. This has been the most informative source I've ever found over the years when I have occasionally looked for bits and pieces of info (mostly pertaining to McEwen)...so I'm gonna stick around.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:16 pm

CheezeWhiz wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], of course, and feel free to ask any questions. This has been the most informative source I've ever found over the years when I have occasionally looked for bits and pieces of info (mostly pertaining to McEwen)...so I'm gonna stick around.


Oh Gosh no!!!!! I apologize.not you at all, the whole report in general. Reading the excerpts in the thread, recounts of what happened.. for some reason it gets under my skin more than the basement tape transcripts, suicide photos...journals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm

@Screamingophelia
"Oh Gosh no!!!!! I apologize.not you at all, the whole report in general. Reading the excerpts in the thread, recounts of what happened.. for some reason it gets under my skin more than the basement tape transcripts, suicide photos...journals"

Apologies for the delayed response, notification appeared in my spam folder and just seen it....No worries, and completely understandable, some reports can be much more disturbing as you said. A few years after the events at Columbine, my sister put together a whole binder report, and reading many parts in that were more disturbing than much of the footage or anything else seen and heard. Even after all these years, it's *very* unsettling to know the place my friend and I shot skeet in a field was one of the "practice" areas (and unfortunately can't be avoided to drive passed as there's only 2 ways in or out of the area). I'd seen some of the footage of them shooting and getting accustomed to the weapons and some alterations they made, but finding out that info was indescribably gut wrenching. Also passing by the school when I need to go that way brings up feelings I don't know I'll ever shake off entirely because of close ties. Like how I can't help but think of many things like if their acts had occurred minutes later, I would've lost my mom who had been sedated for life saving heart surgery almost directly when the shooting broke out; watching 6 victims covered entirely as they were wheeled into ICU, and the mother of a student who couldn't get ahold of her daughter for several hours while watching it play out on the news in ICU waiting room with the rest of us, all while also dealing with being there waiting for her father to pass away; the sadness and more in thinking of the students jumping out windows and the crowd escaping in all directions, and how frantic they had to be; that they stupidly opened the school with bullet holes still in walls, not even patched over; that you drive right passed where a victim lay on the sidewalk for 3 whole days before being moved!; that tour busses actually used to drive by showcasing the school and even going by the Harris and Kleybold homes in the neighborhood directly across from the school, as if they weren't facing enough already.
Back to top Go down
sscc



Posts : 1259
Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321
Join date : 2016-02-27

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 12:51 am

This is not worth a whole thread but it's something that I never noticed.

The Rampart Range video was actually uploaded to the school server. (10935)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am

@sscc wrote:
This is not worth a whole thread but it's something that I never noticed.

The Rampart Range video was actually uploaded to the school server. (10935)


That's new to me as well. Was there a date of when it was uploaded?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am

I would love that info too because I didn't know that.

I always thought Rampart Range was part of the "Basement Tapes" or the tapes found in Eric's house.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am

AFAIK, all the info Eric uploaded was uploaded on April 19 so the day before

And also R.R. was found at Eric's home.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you Lizpuff.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 am

Woah, never knew that! Especially considering the name on the tape was "Top Secret Rampart".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2886
Contribution Points : 97657
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Page 018669 is 'page 010935 - CN 1696' referenced above.

Rampart Range was recorded using Angel Pytlinski's Video Camera - page 010193.

Mark Manes had a copy of the video - the video was made on March 6 1999 - page 008177, 008257.

Eric was editing the Rampart Range & Radioactive Clothing videos 2 weeks before 4/20 in his video class - page 008197.

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:31 pm

@sororityalpha wrote:
Page 018669 is 'page 010935 - CN 1696' referenced above.

Rampart Range was recorded using Angel Pytlinski's Video Camera - page 010193.

Mark Manes had a copy of the video - the video was made on March 6 1999 - page 008177, 008257.

Eric was editing the Rampart Range & Radioactive Clothing videos 2 weeks before 4/20 in his video class - page 008197.

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
sscc



Posts : 1259
Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321
Join date : 2016-02-27

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric was editing the Rampart Range & Radioactive Clothing videos 2 weeks before 4/20 in his video class - page 008197.
Thank you for that. I was going to ask about that when I had a moment. I remembered that someone had seen them watching it on school computers but I couldn't remember who said that and I didn't know that they were editing it.  I thought they just brought a copy to show off and I certainly didn't know that they left it on the school server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Posts : 2886
Contribution Points : 97657
Forum Reputation : 776
Join date : 2013-03-22

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 4:40 pm

He presented Radioactive Clothing to class with gunshots edited in from Rampart Range - page 008197.

_________________
Columbine Master Archive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

slippy123

Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 82453
Forum Reputation : 1175
Join date : 2015-08-25

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He presented Radioactive Clothing to class with gunshots edited in from Rampart Range - page 008197.

Never knew this or that he actually was editing the movies at school! I always thought it was part of the basement tapes too. Probaby the first real new thing I've learned in a while. Seems like we're running dry on 11k info but any more interesting things you guys find please do share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm

@sororityalpha wrote:
He presented Radioactive Clothing to class with gunshots edited in from Rampart Range - page 008197.


Yeah seems to be something Eric would find funny as hell. Those kids listening to actual gunshots from the guns he and Dylan were practicing with in order to hone their skills for NBK.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Eerie... I find it hard to watch Rampart Range for some reason.

It's interesting how some things get to you and some things don't.

It's probably a mix of those being the guns they used and either Mark or Phil saying "that's what happens when you let high school kids play with guns" that angers me because they knew something was up and they were only 17.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.



Posts : 585
Contribution Points : 47475
Forum Reputation : 295
Join date : 2017-03-11

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:51 am

I probably would be more worried they would shoot themselves by accident, or they would get caught and snitch on me for brokering the deal/selling them the gun.

Especially in 1999. Nowadays you might be a bit more worried about them having a sinister motive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc



Posts : 1259
Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321
Join date : 2016-02-27

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 am

In a recent thread, someone was asking about the discarded pair of wool gloves that was found with Eric's trench coat outside of the school. Since they probably shared a pair of gloves during the shooting, I thought it was interesting that they also split up a single pair of gloves as they were trying to break into the van.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's kind of funny. This was a pair of boys who each brought something different to the relationship, opposites to some extent, but perfectly in sync with each other in the worst possible way. One righty and one lefty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

They were in a way a friendship you'd strive to have, it's what they did with it that was horribly wrong. Dylan may not have admitted it but in many ways Eric really was his best friend.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am

I was reading Crystal Woodman's 11k testimony. She claims she had a camera with her on 4/20/99 and that she had taken a couple pictures that day before the shooting. I wonder if she ever got the film developed...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am

@Littlelo wrote:
I was reading Crystal Woodman's 11k testimony. She claims she had a camera with her on 4/20/99 and that she had taken a couple pictures that day before the shooting. I wonder if she ever got the film developed...

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Img_1814


That would be something to see if she did. The calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 am

She had to turn the camera into the police. I am sure they developed them but they have not seen the light of day

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:02 pm

I never thought of that, people who had actual cameras that day and what they captured.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:15 pm

I'm sure people were bringing in cameras since it was nearing the end of the school year, especially the Seniors.

I wonder if she got the pictures after the police were done with them?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

One of them was a class picture of her math class. Imagine if one of the victims were in the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Anyone have any info as to who the football player was?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc



Posts : 1259
Contribution Points : 58776
Forum Reputation : 321
Join date : 2016-02-27

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice example of DeAngelis' special care for all of his students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Wow you're good, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:10 pm

@sscc wrote:
@Littlelo

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/shot0615b.htm

Nice example of DeAngelis' special care for all of his students.


That pissed me off the first time I read that. Mad

Sure make the innocent victim disrupt her life and stay home instead of the asshole who was harassing her. Rolling Eyes

DeAngelis was a dick who showed time and time again how he favored certain types of students over the rest.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 9:38 am

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here is a student who was interviewed that claims she walked into school with Eric on 4/20/99.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 73150
Forum Reputation : 1090
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 33

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here is a student who was interviewed that claims she walked into school with Eric on 4/20/99.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not full on saying she is lying but the amount of people that reported that they saw either Eric or Dylan at a million diff places at a million diff times is astounding. 1 girl said Eric shot at her at the smoker's pit. I guess I somewhat wonder how true her statement is.

I don't have any way of knowing where Eric was at 7:20 that morning but somehow I doubt he was there.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here is a student who was interviewed that claims she walked into school with Eric on 4/20/99.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not full on saying she is lying but the amount of people that reported that they saw either Eric or Dylan at a million diff places at a million diff times is astounding.  1 girl said Eric shot at her at the smoker's pit.  I guess I somewhat wonder how true her statement is.  

I don't have any way of knowing where Eric was at 7:20 that morning but somehow I doubt he was there.

That's exactly how I feel. I understand in a time like that, your memory from the day could be cloudy, but it's one thing to say you saw Eric and another thing to say you entered the school with him and had a specific conversation with him. I don't buy it that either of them were at the school that early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 41678
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 19
Location : Dayton, Ohio

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but on page 11273, I found an entry for a bloody Leatherman tool.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyone know what it was doing there or who it belongs to?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 am

SMBH_7 wrote:
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but on page 11273, I found an entry for a bloody Leatherman tool.highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Leathe10
highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Leathe11
Anyone know what it was doing there or who it belongs to?
Thanks!


I did a quick search and Leatherman is a brand of multitools and knives.  Hmm. I wonder who it belonged to? scratch
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 am

Nice catch! I can't even speculate on who's it might be but I'd be interested to know.

I have tried reading through the evidence lists before but there are soooo many entries and most of it is unremarkable. Maybe I need to try again lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:49 am

@Littlelo wrote:
Nice catch! I can't even speculate on who's it might be but I'd be interested to know.

I have tried reading through the evidence lists before but there are soooo many entries and most of it is unremarkable. Maybe I need to try again lol

I agree, and some of it is almost unreadable due to the handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 41678
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 19
Location : Dayton, Ohio

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Found some more info on this mysterious multifunction tool... Page 12255:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

Littlelo

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 43553
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Wow that's interesting. Was it a pocket-knife type of tool that belonged to a student? You can see the documents of evidence items being returned to students and family members. I wonder if we could match it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 41678
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 19
Location : Dayton, Ohio

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow that's interesting. Was it a pocket-knife type of tool that belonged to a student? You can see the documents of evidence items being returned to students and family members. I wonder if we could match it up.
I'll try to look for it in my free time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:04 pm

@Littlelo wrote:
Wow that's interesting. Was it a pocket-knife type of tool that belonged to a student? You can see the documents of evidence items being returned to students and family members. I wonder if we could match it up.

Multi tools such as these usually do have a knife. Although it would be small and wouldn't be much help in protecting yourself with. But I do wonder who it belonged to and why they had the pliers out? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Long shot, but could it be used as some sort of first aid? Maybe he/she was looking through it to see if anything could help?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:31 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
Long shot, but could it be used as some sort of first aid? Maybe he/she was looking through it to see if anything could help?

As I said though if it had a knife it wouldn't be very big so it wouldn't be much as defense. Especially against someone armed with a gun.

But it would make more sense if the owner had the knife blade out rather then the pliers. scratch Alas, just another mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 41678
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 19
Location : Dayton, Ohio

highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 pm

On page 12254, it states that there was "a bloodstained shirt and emergency medical supplies" under Table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Maybe it's from that? Lisa Kreutz did say that a paramedic came in when she was found by SWAT, so maybe it's from them?

_________________
"We burn like stars before the crash"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
highlights of the 11k
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: