Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highlights of the 11k

Go down 
+26
Oldmare
Cemetery Jones
Szabo
SandraSmit19
Sarin Gas Attack
W.A.R.
Littlelo
sscc
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Kida
shades
Gctiger
bubbles
em81
Jenn
lasttrain
slippy123
Belladonna
Lizpuff
ThoughtBox
NotYourRobot
cyn1231
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Testimony from Police about Dave Sanders
Pg 8501-8600 Pg 8

I also came upon 2 male students helping a teacher who had been shot.  We had the students evacuate and I stood by with the teacher. The teacher identified himself as Sanders.  I observed 2 gunshot wounds (entry) and 1 exit wound.  I also observed that Sanders was missing what appeared to be 2 upper front teeth.  There was also a large quanitity of blood on the floor around Sanders.

I applied pressure bandages to Sander's wounds and advised dispatch to send medics to my location and advised them of my situation involving Sanders.  Dep Whitus and myself moved Sanders from the classroom I found him in to the first room we first made entry into.  At about this time a paramedic Laman arrived at our location.  Laman told Dep Whitus and myself that Sanders was dead.

I have not come across Whitus' testimony yet but it sure seems off.  He was alive, they moved him and a paramedic came and told them he was dead?  How much time had elapsed?  It is sad and fishy

OK here is Witus' testimony PG 8501-8600 on pg 74

We were advised of an injured person in this room. Upon entering the room I observed 50 to 60 students in the room and a teacher laying on the floor. There were approx 3 or 4 students near the teacher.

Deputy Beaulieu and I cleared the room by sending the students out the stairway doors to Sgt Williams' location. Deputy Beaulieu was holding t shirts on the teacher's wounds. Deputy Beaulieu advised dispatch of the teacher's injuries and asked for medical.

I held the rooms and the hallway as we waited for medical. Due to the fact the rooms were unsecure Deputy Beaulieu and I put the teacher on to a chair. I pulled the teacher thru the two rooms and Dep Beaulieu held him as we got to the science room nearest the stairway so medical could get to him. We placed the teacher on to the floor and I held t shirts on his wounds and talked to him until he could no longer talk.

A DG Medic arrived and told me the teacher had no pulse and there was nothing we could do for him.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:56 am

On 8601-8700 PG 44

A detective was interviewing Patrick Ireland's father and he stated this:

According to Mr Ireland, Patrick has made sporadic statements that include "Face the angered, trying to kill you", "poor family", "killed us dead", "TNT-I'm dynamite", "31 flavors" and "I hate Dillon and Eric."

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:40 am

9001-9100 Pg 22

Melissa Chavez
Melissa began by explaining that she has never been a student at Columbine High School. She said she knew of prior planning of the "bombing" as she had overheard Eric Harris and five other boys planning what they were going to do.

Melissa said she had first met Harris and Klebold at the Funplex Arcade, on Coalmine and Kipling in 1997 possibly during the "warm" summer months. She said she had become an aquaintence of theirs, seeing them only at Funplex about 15 to 25 separate times over the years following. She described them as always wearing black clothing, but that they did not wear the black trenchcoats for the first few months she knew them.

Melissa added that Harris and Klebold were a few other boys about their age when she met him, some of which were also wearing black clothing. Melissa said Harris and Klebold were almost always together when she saw them at Funplex. She added that Harris was "really cool" and that she knew him better as he spoke with her more than Klebold. She also added that Klebold appeared to want to keep her out of their group. Melissa said that Harris spoke frequently of suicide and told her how his life "sucked" because people picked on him. She could not provide who was picking on Harris or where this was occurring. She added that she felt she had talked Harris out of killing himself several times.

On approximately July of 1998, which was about the fifth time she saw Harris and Klebold at Funplex, they were again with four other boys that they were there with often. Melissa described the group of six boys as sitting next to the area she was inside Funplex. She said she overheard some of their conversation as they were talking about where they were going to place the "bombs" inside the "school" and were pointing to a "map". She described this map as being a standard size piece of paper (8.5x11) and thought it looked handdrawn. Her perception was that this map was of the school as they were talking about where they were going to place the bombs in the school. After hearing this she said they left Funplex. Melissa said at no time did they discuss anything with her about their plans. Melissa could not provide any names for the 4 other boys as she did not know them as well as Harris and Klebold. She again added that most of the boys were wearing black when she saw them.

Melissa said she last saw Harris about five months ago at Funplex. She said she didn't stay long due to curfew as it was about 10:45pm. She said on this occasion Harris was again with Klebold and two other boys she didn't know.

Melissa volunteered that she has "felt bad" about having heard them planning the bombing and didn't do anything about it. She said she did not have any contact with anyone over the internet and that they do not have a computer in their home. She also denied being at Columbine High School the day of the shooting nor did she know anyone talking about having been there.

I have seen many references to this "Melissa" and people not knowing who she was. I believe this is the Melissa I have seen referenced.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:33 am

9001-9100
PG 88

Testimony when searching Eric's house:
"Also seized were high school photographs of Eric Harris along with his graduation announcements which were located on the dining room table."

Makes me feel sad for his parents

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 4:39 pm

9401-9500 PG 43 from OFC John Lietz on Matthew Depew:
I find this very sad because Matt seemed like a great guy!

On this date, at about 1100 hours, while working as the District Clerk, I received a call from Matthew Depew, Officer Wayne Depew's son. He stated he was at Columbine High School and someone was shooting all the students. I knew this school was in Jefferson County so I told him to hang up and call 911 to get emergency help on the way. I ran to my desk phone to call our dispatch and received a call back from Matthew Depew stating that the phones in the school could not call 911 and he could not call for emergency help. I then kept Matthew on the phone in one ear and grabbed my other phone calling 911 myself. I directed Denver 911 to transfer me to Jefferson County 911. While doing this Matthew Depew stated he and other students were in the cafeteria area and an unknown number of gunmen were shooting students in the cafeteria right at that moment. I could hear shots being fired in the background. I have a daughter who is a student at the school so I knew some of the layout of the school. I asked Depew where he was in the cafeteria, since there are payphones only at the doorways to the cafeteria. I was told that Depew and the group he was with had run to the rear kitchen area.

I tried to pass information from Depew to Jefferson County over the phone as the suspects were continuing to shoot people. Matthew Depew remained remarkably calm and told me that he and about 20 others (later found to be 18 total) had run into the office in the kitchen and were hiding there. He gave me a physical description of the one suspect he had seen. I gave this information to Jefferson County and heard it passed over their police radio for their officers in the field to use. Over the next two to two and a half hours I spoke with Depew and kept him on the phone with me while I spoke to Jefferson County Communication Manager Randy Smith and Lieutenant Jeff Shrader. During the two hours Depew kept me appraised of the suspect's movements in the area and kept th eother seventeen people with him calm. Several times the suspect(s) came to the door and tried to shoot these people and I could hear the suspect(s) pounding and shooting at the door, unsure if anyone was inside. I had Depew talk to everyone constantly in a soft voice to keep them quiet and calm. I had Depew describe the office he was in so I could direct some sort of barricade to be placed against the door. He described an office with one desk with a computer on it and three chairs. At first, about six people were holding the door closed with their feet, and said the office was filled with people so there was not a lot of room to move around. I asked Depew to try and have a chair placed agains the door knob since it could not be locked. Depew told me tat the group did find sacks of flour etc to put against the door. I was told that about 200 pounds of items were put against the door. I coordinated with Jefferson County to make sure people gaining entry to the room where these victims were hiding were police. The suspects attempted entry numerous times and shots were fired in the area and possibly into the room. At one point I could hear the suspect(s) shooting in volleys of 4 with what Depew described as a shotgun. It sounded as though the suspect(s) were walking around the cafeteria "re-shooting" anyone down to ensure they were dead. The grouping of rapid shots were as though all four series of shots were directed at one target. The suspects were so close to Depew and his group that I could hear the suspect(s) loading and "racking" their weapon over the phone. Depew was very quietly describing to me that the suspects were shooting anything that moved or made noise. At that point Depew was certain he was going to die and asked me to tell his father he loved him. I constantly had Depew maintain control and told him that if the gunmen came into the room everyone should remain quiet and not talk. I told Depew to hold up the phone and ask the gunmen to speak to me if they came inside. I also directed Depew to plan an attack if necessary and to have several students try and hit the gunmen with chairs if it was apparent he was going to shoot. Depew volunteered to be the person to try and get the shotgun if it came to that.

Depew helped keep everyone in his group quiet and down for the entire time, even though when it was later learned to be guns and bombs were going off around them, two of Depew's group got so scared they tried to run out for help. At one point another person tried to get in the door but it was unknown whether this person was a suspect or not. He gave his name to Depew but even Depew realized that sudent might be a hostage of the gunmen and Depew maintained control of the group and did not move the barricades to allow this person inside.

During the time the SWAT teams were moving in, the mood in the room became very difficult with two mentally challenged members of the group trying to yell out and get out of the room. Again Depew helped direct his group to maintain order until they could be removed safely. Depew constantly followed my directions to have the group breathe easy and remain quiet no matter what happened. At several points when it sounded like the suspect(s) were no in the area Depew made the group hush up when they felt the situation was over and started talking loud, laughing, etc. Due to the knowledge Depew learned from his father, a former Denver SWAT member, Depew was able to describe to the group what would be happening with the police and why it was taking so long to get the group to safety. I added information for Depew as needed by he maintained a professional manner at all times. At one point, early on in the situation, Depew spoke with two of the group that are friends of my daughter to answer my questions about whether my daughter had been shot. That allowed all of us to work together with a common bond to survive that continued throughout the incident.

Jefferson County Communications assisted me during the entire time and gave me the suggestion to get phone numbers of the 18 people's family members so they could be told everyone was alright. That suggestion bought me some valuable time and helped keep the group busy and quiet while officers worked to clear the school. I had already had Depew pass a paper around with everyone writing down their names and had given this information to Jefferson County so I had him add phone numbers. (I later tried to call everyone's family on the list but only spoke to 2 or 3 Everyone else had left for the school and could not be reached by phone.) The list I made of victims, phone numbers and family names is attached to this letter.

I feel that Matthew Depew is responsible for saving the lives of himself and the seventeen people with him, by his responsible actions and even knowing to call Denver Police when the phones would not connect him to 911. If Denver Police can give the lifesaving award to Matthew Depew there is no doubt in my mind, while listening to the suspect(s) shoot into the room, that he deserves this award eighteen times over.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Interview with Staff Sergeant Gonzales who Eric talked to about enlisting: PG 10085
On 4-28-99, SGT Les Williams and Det Tom Hayes met with Staff Sergeant Mark F Gonzales at the Marine Corps Recruiting Service. Staff Sergeant Gonzales is a Marine Recruiter and had contacted Eric Harris through a list of seniors provided by Columbine High School. Staff Sergeant Gonzales stated that he orginally contacted Harris by telephone on 4-2-99 at Harris' home telephone. Harris told Gonzales that he was planning to attend college but was interested in the Marine Corp. Gonzales asked Harris what his interests included during his intitial interview. Harris told him that he was interested in computers, soccer, and weapons. Harris said that he got A's and B's in school and that he worked at the Black Jack Pizza near the Cooper 7 theatres near S Wadsworth and Bowles Ave. Harris also told Gonzales during this initial interview that he had never done any drugs.

Gonzales set up an appointment for Harris to come into the Littleton office for futher interview and testing on 4-599 at 1300 hrs. Gonzales said that Harris did keep this appointment and showed up driving a Toyota or Nissan with a "Rammstein" sticker on the rear window. Harris was dresssed in black combat boots, black trousers and a black t shirt with the word, "Rammstein" on the front. Gonzales recognized this as a German rock group. Harris took the initial screening test given to all recruits and scored a 46. According to Gonzales this is an average score. During an interview following the test to determine his areas of interest, Harris was given several tags which were labeled with different attributes. Harris chose three tags which were labeled physical fitness, leadership and self reliance, and sefl discipline and self direction. Harris indicated that he was interested in the infantry and was particularly interested in the types of weapons, training and use of demolitions. At the conclusion of the interview, Harris wanted to think about enlisting and wanted to talk to his parents about the decision.

On 4-8-99 at 1300 hours, Harris returned to Littleton recruiting office and spoke with Gonzales. Harris again said he wanted to think about enlisting and wanted to discuss it with his parents. Harris arranged for a home visit by Gonzales on 4-15-99 at 1800 hours.

on 4-14-99 Gonzales went to Black Jack Pizza at approx 1900 hours to contact Harris. Harris reconfirmed his appointment with Gonzales for a home visit on 4-15-99. On 4-15-99 Gonzales received a telephone call from Harris and he again reconfirmed his home visit for 1800 hours. At approx 1800 hours Gonzales arrived at the Harris' home and was met by Eric Harris and his father. Gonzales had a casual conversation with Mr Harris in reference to Harris' military career. During this conversation Eric's mother came downstairs and joined the conversation concerning the Marine Corp. The Harris' had questions concerning jobs in the Marine Corp and the delayed entry program. Eric's mother inquired as to Eric's eligibility if he was currently taking an anti depressant. Eric's mother retrieved a bottle of pills from upstairs so that Gonzales could identify the drug and check on the eligibility status. Gonzales looked at the prescription bottle and copied the name of the drug, Luvox. Gonzales told the Harris' that he would check on Eric's eligibility status and call them back. He did not tell the Harris' that he was not eligible at this time because he wanted to further check with the Marine Corp. Either the following day Friday 4-16-99 or on Saturday 4-17-99 Gonzales left a message on Harris' home telephone for him to call. This telephone call was not returned and Gonzales had no further contact with Harris. Gonzales said that Harris was never notified that he would not be eligible for entry into the Marine Corp.

So even though he was never notified officially I am pretty sure Eric knew he wasn't getting in.

shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you very very much for this. Answered quite a couple of thoughts i had. Thanks girl.

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Do you think Eric knew he wasn't getting into the Marine Corp because of his anti-depressant intake or, he just knew he wasn't on par. Seemed like he was acing his tests fine or whatsoever.

Last edited by liquorvamp on Wed May 25, 2016 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:47 pm

I just realized Matt Depew was the one who passed away due to an accident. RIP
That's sad..

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes Matt Depew was the man who was electrocuted while working. He sounds like he was a great guy.

And I think Eric knew he wasn't getting in once his mom showed the Marine SGT the drug. I know he said he would have to look up the drug to be sure, but I think everyone knew. Maybe it was one of the last tiny pushes

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:50 am

Employees of Eric and Dylan:
Synopsis: Michelle Hartsough used to work with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold at BlackJack Pizza. Hartsough was good friends with both parties and often heard them talk about wanting to blow up Columbine High School and kill Jocks. She said that they both talked about a senior prank that was going to take place on April 20, 1999. Hartsough was aware that Harris and Klebold had made pipe bombs before and that they exploded a dry ice bomb behind the store in late 1998. Hartsough is very familiar with pyrotechnics.

Details:
1) Michell Hartsough stated that she worked at the Pizza store from Sept 1996 to March 1999. She said that while working there she befriended Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and Chris Morris. She said that the three were good friends and often wore black dusters and army pants to work. She said that they liked computers a lot and they liked to play paint ball somewhere in Sedalia CO.

2) Harsough described Eric Harris as a nice guy who was angry with life, and often seemed paranoid. She said that he had a poor relationship with his parents because they were always grounding him. She said that he liked German Techno muisc and was known for copying his own cds at home. He talked about having Nazi beliefs but she did not think that was authentic. Fellow employees knew Harris as "Reb".

3) Harsough described Dylan Klebold as a difficult person who was often rude. She said that he had hit her once because she had counseled him on an infraction at work. Hartsough said that Dylan did not get along well with his father.

4) Hartsough said that other associates of Harris and Klebold were Chris Morris, Zach Heckler, and Nate Dykeman. She said that Morris was known as Grunt and was close to them at first but shied away from them after he got a girlfriend. Hartsough stated that Heckler worked at the store for about a month and Dykeman did not seem to get along with Harris or Klebold too well.

5) Hartsough stated that both Harris and Klebold often talked about wanting to blow up Columbine High School and kill the jocks. She said that they talked about it for a year prior to her leaving the store but she never took them seriously.

6) Hartsough said that she heard about Harris and Klebold blowing up a dry ice bomb behind the store. She denies witnessing the explosion but said that she may have been inside the store when it happened.

7) Hartsough said that she remembered Harris and Klebold starting a fire behind the store which caught a dumpster on fire and the fire dept responded. She said that she had instructed them to collect the firework debris they had accumulated and wrap it up in paper and burn it. She said that the fire got out of control.

8 ) Hartsough said that she showed Harris and Klebold how to remove black from fireworks and use it for other pyrotechnic effects. She said that she had learned about pyrotechnics from her father who is a pyrotechnics expert.

Another employee stated Eric would go out of his way to wait on female customers.

Kida

Kida

Contribution Points : 73165
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:24 am

From Jeff Kass book
"On Friday, April 16, Eric talked at school about being rejected by the Marines. “He seemed disappointed, even though he talked like he was blowing it off,” according to Brooks Brown."

“Dylan and I were the first ones Eric told about the rejection,” Nate Dykeman told the National Enquirer “He asked me, ‘Where do I go from there?’ He saw it as a last option.” In a dead end sort of way at least one thing was looking up: Eric received a promotion that day at Blackjack to shift manager. But none of it really mattered."

I remember what he wrote about it and that "it would have given me a reason to be good." Guess he had all the reasons to be bad after all...

Kalamity likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:43 am

Kida wrote:
From Jeff Kass book
"On Friday, April 16, Eric talked at school about being rejected by the Marines.  “He seemed disappointed, even though he talked like he was blowing it off,” according to Brooks Brown."

“Dylan and I were the first ones Eric told about the rejection,” Nate Dykeman told the National Enquirer “He asked me, ‘Where do I go from there?’ He saw it as a last option.” In a dead end sort of way at least one thing was looking up: Eric received a promotion that day at Blackjack to shift manager. But none of it really mattered."

I remember what he wrote about it and that "it would have given me a reason to be good." Guess he had all the reasons to be bad after all...

Thanks for the further info! So sad.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:08 am

"Another employee stated Eric would go out of his way to wait on female customers." mmmhmm hahahaha. so he could flirt? Cool

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:43 am

Sorry I am kinda gonna be spamming today....
Here is the report on Dylan and his hawaiian shirt
PG 10188-89
On 4-22-99 I was called by McEwen who knew me thru the DARE program. I teach at Ken Caryl Middle school. McEwen said that her son had information about the 2 suspects Klebold and Harris in the Columbine shooting. I met with both McEwens and after reading Miranda to them I started my interview

McEwen told me about his aquaintance with the two suspects Klebold and Harris thru his working relationship at BlackJack Pizza in Littleton. McEwen had been working at BlackJack for approx 2 months. When he first heard the news of the shooting his first thoughts were "I can't believ they did it." Shortly after this news was aird McEwen said several of the suspects family members started to call the pizza store to see if Eric and Dylan had come into work today as they were scheduled to do and if they were ok.

I asked if McEwen had seen either of the 2 subjects that AM. He said yes. Shortly before 11am when McEwen was walking from Shiloh house to his therapist's office across the street, he saw Klebold driving his BMW in a Hawaiian shirt. When McEwen left his therapist's office a short time later he walked from the Shiloh house therapist's office to work. Upon reaching the parking lot of BlackJack he observed that Klebold had returned and was now wearing all black. McEwen also observed that Harris' grey toyota was following the BMW. When McEwen approached his 2 coworkers they sped off Northbound on Pierce towards Columbine HS to McEwen's best recollection this was shortly before 11AM Tuesday the 20.

I asked McEwen if there was anything else he would like to report to me. Yes Eric Harris had an AKA name of "Reb" which he always went by. He was also interested in a girl that worked at Great Clips 2 doors down from Black Jack named Susan. Reb also spoke German and liked German bands. Harris also collected the large hot sauce bottles from work. The kind with very thick glass and asked everyone else to collect them for him. McEwen also knew that Harris talked to a Marine recuiter and had put in his schedule to work next week.

McEwen did not have much information about Klebold other than he thought Dylan was a follower and that "Reb" could talk him into anything.

McEwen went on about another employee at BlackJack by the name of Chris Morris. McEwen stated that he heard Chris Morris claim to be a part of the TCM. McEwen heard Chris Morris to be bragging about his criminal record. He also thinks that *redacted*. Chris Morris always wore black boots BDUs and carried a gold butterfly knife. Chris Morris' favorite subject to talk about at work was building bombs. He claimed to know about "C4" "sticky bombs" and match stick bombs. McEwen also heard *redacted*. The last item on Chris Morris was that he was scheduled to work that night and did not come in or call and as of 4-22 BlackJack still had not heard from him.

The last item that McEwen reported to me was that he overheard a pizza driver named Matt tell the manager of BlackJack pizza Jason that a buddy of his sold the handguns to Reb and Dylan. Upon hearing this Jason told Matt "Don't talk to me about this. Call the Sheriff's dept."

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Here are both Dylan and Eric's accounts of the night they broke into the van.
When first asked what happened Eric lied to the officer and stated they found the items on the grass in the open. Dylan repeated that lie when the officer asked again. It took a threat to check that area for them to tell the "truth" as I am not sure they told the whole truth at that time.

Anyway.... Eric's side is on 10329 and Dylan is on 10330

Eric:
Me and Dylan Klebold were at a church off of Kendall and Ken Caryl with Zach Heckler listening to music. We then left the church (me and Dylan) and proceeded to the north west corner of Wadsworth and Deer Creek Canyon Road. We parked in the gravel and stayed there (in my car) for a few minutes listening to a new music CD. We noticed a white van to the west and a red truck to the East of our position. We got out of my car and looked around for something to do. We found some beer bottles and we broke those for about 15 minutes. We then went back up to my car and Dylan suggested that we should steal some of the objects in the white van. At first I was very uncomfortable and questioning with the thought. I became more interested within about 5 minutes and we then decided to break the passenger window with our fists. I looked for cars and I saw a white car come from the west and pull up beside the red truck. Dylan and I waited in our car for the white car to leave. After about 5 minutes a person got out of the car and into the red truck then both the truck and the car left going westbound. We then got out of my car and I went out into the street and looked for cars as Dylan hit the window with his left fist 3 times. Then I came over and tried to hit it one time. Then we decided to get a rock to use. We went north about 20ft and Dylan found a rock big enough to have to hold in 2 hands. I went back to look for cars as Dylan broke the window on his 6th try. I then stood by my driver door and looked for cars while Dylan reached through the open Window and took items fromt he car and placed them into my back seat. After about 15 minutes (approx) Dylan opened the door twice to get 2 more items and put them in my car. We then left the are and went to the open space area and parked there. Then began to review the items and I suggested we put them into my trunk. That is when the officer confronted us.

Dylan:
Eric and I were driving home (him driving his car) and we stopped at the parking lot thingy at Deer Creek RD and Wadsworth. We got out and he set off a few fireworks and then we ere going around smashing bottles. Then almost at the same time we both got the idea of breaking into this white van which was something for an electrical (maybe) company. We hoped to get the stuff inside. I put on a snow glove and then tried to punch thru the passenger window. I tried like 4 times and then Eric tried a couple times. We then found a rock and I tried to break the window with that. After about 5 times the rock broke thru and I unlocked the door from the inside and took electrical stuff (and other things) - (don't know exactly) and then drove off to Deer Creek open space park. We parked and turned on the dome light to see what we had. Then an officer saw us got all that we had and then went thru the process. (arresting)

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm

The Van Incident is covered from pages 010312-010354

Deputy Walsh questioned Eric as he came out of his Honda to proceed to the trunk and Eric immediately try to cover his ass and Dylan went along with the story. When Deputy Walsh questioned them again, Dylan admitted they broke into the van.

SO, as you can see, it was Dylan who first admitted to the crime, NOT Eric.

When questioned alone, Eric admitted Dylan suggested breaking into the van and Eric admitted he agreed to it.

When questioned alone, Dylan admitted they both came up with the idea at ALMOST the same time.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WHO wanted to break into the van in the first place? That's the real question. We can only analyze their claims on report properly if we knew who initiated it. There's no we will know but through the boys themselves.

Eric said Dylan suggested. Dylan said they both decided to go it at the same time. It sounds like Eric tried a lie first, and then in the end told the truth. The truth teller here is Eric if this entire account is true. So, I wouldn't blame him. and, Dylan didn't wanna make himself look he got both of their asses in hot soup.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:43 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WHO wanted to break into the van in the first place? That's the real question. We can only analyze their claims on report properly if we knew who initiated it. There's no we will know but through the boys themselves.

Eric said Dylan suggested. Dylan said they both decided to go it at the same time. It sounds like Eric tried a lie first, and then in the end told the truth. The truth teller here is Eric if this entire account is true. So, I wouldn't blame him. and, Dylan didn't wanna make himself look he got both of their asses in hot soup.

After the officer threatened to check the area for broken into cars, (after being lied to by both boys) Eric looked at Dylan and there was a moment of silence. Then Dylan stated they broke into the van. Technically Dylan told the truth first.

Walsh (first on scene) interviewed Eric while another officer interviewed Dylan.

If asked who I believe, I tend to believe bits of both. I do not believe it was all Dylan, but Dylan saying they thought of it at the same exact time is something I don't believe either. I think one of them had the idea and the other built on it. If I had to guess I think Dylan had the idea first and Eric built on it
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so Dylan made a claim first but it wasn't really the truth if He was the one who really initiated the break-in. In a way he put Eric's name in his suggestion.
"If I had to guess I think Dylan had the idea first and Eric built on it" Pretty much, despite that fact that Eric's solo report put all the blame on Dylan whilst Dylan made it a duo thing.
Hah, I just realized that this dynamic was exactly like NBK. Dylan had an idea and Eric built on it.

Wow, they're just meant to be huh.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:55 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so Dylan made a claim first but it wasn't really the truth if He was the one who really initiated the break-in. In a way he put Eric's name in his suggestion.
"If I had to guess I think Dylan had the idea first and Eric built on it" Pretty much, despite that fact that Eric's solo report put all the blame on Dylan whilst Dylan made it a duo thing.
Hah, I just realized that this dynamic was exactly like NBK. Dylan had an idea and Eric built on it.

Wow, they're just meant to be huh.

Pretty much. Officer asked where they got the stuff...Eric stated they found it in the grass. Ofc asks again. Dylan states they found it in the grass. Ofc threatens to check the area. Dylan admits the break in.

I thought about putting the statement from Walsh in here but it is super long.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:47 am

From Dustin Gorton about the "breakfast run" video: PG 10747

He reiterated that he saw Dylan Klebold on April 19 1999 during 3rd hour which begins at 9:30AM. Gorton stated Klebold "seemed normal" and wanted to smoke. He described the videotape being made at Eric Jackson's residence and depicts Harris and Klebold "being late". During the video, Gorton, Jackson, Harris and Klebold proceed to the Burger King Drive-thru located on Ottawa and Pierce, at approx 9:50am. Gorton described that he is driving his 1972 Chevelle. Dylan Klebold is the passenger in the front seat and Eric Harris is a passenger in the back seat. The video tape depicts buying food and driving to the CHS parking lot and having their breakfast in the parking lot. He described that following the videotape being made the group entered the building at 10:05am proceeding to the video production room also known as the Tech Room.

It appears Eric was there. Although it was not him that asked for the ketchup IMO

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Dustin Gorton 010734:

Dustin had been implicated in a video filmed by ERIC JACKSON. Dustin and Dylan Klebold (suspect) were in the video. During a lengthy two hour interview Dustin stated that the video (taken Monday am 4-19-99) was going to be used as set up video for the schools morning in-house television programs.

010736:

Did you see Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold either on Monday or Tuesday, (April 19th or 20th)?

Response: Yes. Gorton, Harris and Klebold made a video tape at Eric Jackson's residence, another CHS student. Gorton identified the video session as being made on Monday morning (April 19) with Harris, Klebold, Jackson and himself.

010745:

Gorton stated that he last saw Dylan Klebold on Monday, April 19, 1999. He stated he owns and drives a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle described as green with a white hood and a white fender. He made a videotape of Harris and Klebold on Monday, April 19, 1999, described as a "looking video." Gorton
stated that he and friend, Eric Jackson, filmed Harris and Klebold for the purpose of their "looking video assignment." He stated he is friends with associates of the Trench Coat Mafia. He stated the videotape taken on Monday, April 19, 1999, was going to be used as a set up video for the schools morning in-house television program.

010746:

He reiterated that he saw Dylan Klebold on April 19, 1999, during 3rd hour which begins at 9:30 AM. Gorton stated Klebold "seemed normal" and wanted to smoke. He described the videotape being made at Eric Jackson's residence and depicts Harris and Klebold "being late." During the video, Gorton, Jackson, Harris and Klebold proceed to the Burger King drive-thru located on Ottawa and Pierce, Littleton, Colorado, at approximately 9:50 AM. Gorton described that he is driving his 1972 Chevelle. Dylan Klebold is the passenger in the front seat and Eric Harris is a passenger in the back seat. The videotape depicts buying food and driving to the CHS student parking lot and having their breakfast in the parking lot. He described that
following the videotape being made, the group entered the building at 10:05 AM proceeding to the Video Production Room, also known as (aka) the Tech Lab.

Eric Jackson 010770:

JACKSON stated he and Dylan KLEBOLD were good friends. He stated he saw KLEBOLD on Monday (April 19 1999) at JACKSON'S HOME. He stated they filmed a "BREAKFAST' video for Dylan's school project. The tape was called "American Dream". He stated Dylan was concerned about his grades. JACKSON stated the tape they made is located in his backpack in the choir room where he was when the shooting started.

** "Breakfast Run" video - Dustin stated that he was driving and Dylan was in the front passenger seat & Eric "Harris" was in the passenger back seat behind Dylan. Although Dustin stated that 4 people were in the video including Eric Jackson - if you watch the video there are only 3 people in the car.

**Earlier on page 010734 it states that Eric Jackson filmed the video. Also, on page 010770, Eric Jackson admits to filming the video.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri May 27, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Eric Veik talking about the videos they made: PG 10922
I met Eric and Dylan 1st smester of myjr year (August 98). Eric was a part of my video productions class 1st hour. Dylan had the same class 2nd hour. Dylan would stop by 1st hour and talk to Eric. After a couple of weeks we got to know each other. As a group we needed to produce a video for the trimester. Dylan was usually included as part of the video because Eric helped him often. We all took part in a brainstorming session and created ideas for videos. Some were brilliant and had outrageous ideas on very cool videos. Considering we were beginners at this and didn't know too much about what we were doing, so we started small. First was an interview with Mr. Long. Eric wasn't thrilled about it so we did a practice run iwth Eric as Mr. Long and Mike Vendengia as the interviewer. Eric said comments that were funny to us but could reveal a hidden hatred toward the teacher. The real interview went smooth and we moved onto something bigger. We thought up the idea of a car chase. Dylan is excluded from the interview and car chase. The plan was that Mike Vendengia is a cop and Chris Walker (friend of Mike) is his assistant. They have to track down hoodlums that were conducting a violent act. Myself and Eric. It was like a taping of COPS. We called it the CHS Highway Patrol. We made the video. It started out Mike and Chris (in separate cars) driving out of school and up behind McDonalds along Coal Mine. Once there they found Me and Eric beating a dummy. We picked it up and threw it in the trunk and got away in Eric's car. (Soft rock Van Halen music in background) They chased us to Clement where they stopped us and arrested us. Not too bad for our 2nd video. For a time we couldn't think fo any ideas. When Dylan and Eric bring a copy of a slapstick infomercial from MADTV. It was hilarious and all of us came up with the idea of doing the same concept with different materials. The real infomercial is about a car wax that works, but they explain in detail what it won't protect against. They show and label every item being dropped on this car. In our production we used a bike. Mike was the consumer. This was filmed outside Eric and Dylan's workplace. Those two were on the roof dropping random objects on the bike. One scene included Eric with a crowbar and Dylan with a sledgehammer completely demolishing the bike. Unfortunately this was not made into a production and the footage lost interest as more ideas arose.

In Eric's spare time he compiled hollywood movies involving action and weapons into a music video. No one from our group starred in it. The music was a song called "fire" which is hard rock. All scenes in this video involved clips of weapons, explosives, and destruction from the movies Terminator 2, Heat, Starship Troopers, Aliens, and Predator. After that was done the semester was almost over. Dylan and Eric needed a business and video for another class. They created this idea and asked me to film it. It was "Hitmen for Hire". Dylan and Eric were the hitmen, I was the victim and Mike was the jock harrassing me. They used replicas of guns and spoke of killing in the video. I never heard if this video was successful in the class Eric was doing it for.

We had about 2 weeks left in the semester and myself, Mike, Eric and Chris W. wanted to make a murder mystery. We never completed this video. We only shot the opening scenes. Eric was excited about this and was really up for making it. The plot is this: Mike and Chris are cops trying to solve a murder. I am the new guy that pretends to be a cop but really I work for Eric who is the murderer. Nothing was conceived after that. The semester ended. I was learning about videos fast and was able to help on one last video. Even though myself Mike, Eric, and Dylan were in different video classes this semester we knew that we made a good team and we get more done if we worked together. In spare time at school we discussed the plot screenplay and cinematography of this video. It was very well written by Eric and Dylan. Filming got started and I noticed they put more on this video than I thought they would. They were swearing, smoking and more serious about it. I played along. When I asked "why so blunt?" They said "who cares. Taloccos the only person that is going to see it and he won't care." The plot is based on the movie "Vampires" staring James Woods. We were a small group of people going from town to town stopping radioactive clothing from taking over the world. They were very serious about this. Eric was using military strategy in parts of this. Myself and Mike were on their sides but we get injured and Eric and Dylan figure out a way to save us and the movie ends with a very large explosion from a house that was put in using editing technology. No explosives or live ammunition were used.

Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74176
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:00 am

So I was skimming thru a section of the 11K and found this info. I've seen posts expressing interest/questions about the shooters' funeral services in other threads (particularly Eric's since there's really no info on it). I heard Dylan's service had a low attendance but I didn't realize it was THAT low. Pretty sad but not surprising.

20500-20698
Pg 71
DYLAN KLEBOLD BODY WAS RELEASED TO HORAN MCCONANY FUNERAL HOME. ERIC HARRIS BODY WAS RELEASED TO ASPEN FUNERAL HOME. NO SERVICES FOR HARRIS PER POWER OF ATTY TO PRIVATE INCESTIGATOR. BILL BLACK WORKS AT ASPEN. DYLAN KLEBOLD SERVICES ON 4/24/99 1:30 PM 8-10 PEOPLE (FAMILY) AND FRIEND (HECKLER)
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:07 am

^inVestigator not incestigator haha. Copied it from a rewrite and surprised spell check didn't catch it!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 am

Gonna try posting a diff way.  Hope this works.  This is Jay Gallentine from PG 12243.  He was a janitor in the cafe. and the one to call for Neil that morning.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the info. Yes I believe it was made aware that Dylan's service was round down to a couple of people only...family + close friends but meanwhile Eric completely didn't have one.
Which do you think is much solemn and worse?

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you very much for that report liz! wow, really interesting!

He had so many close calls with Eric, and, his report of hearing shooting after the boys' suicide was interesting too...it sure caused the entire myth, but I believe that was just the SWAT team firing warning shots.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:42 am

There is an excerpt of a chat transcript of Brenda Parker. Not sure if I will post it as it is very long but she is very demented and worse off than I ever thought.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:53 am

Another snippet from Sydney Keating - 12277

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Kiwik wrote:
So I was skimming thru a section of the 11K and found this info. I've seen posts expressing interest/questions about the shooters' funeral services in other threads (particularly Eric's since there's really no info on it). I heard Dylan's service had a low attendance but I didn't realize it was THAT low. Pretty sad but not surprising.

20500-20698
Pg 71
DYLAN KLEBOLD BODY WAS RELEASED TO HORAN MCCONANY FUNERAL HOME. ERIC HARRIS BODY WAS RELEASED TO ASPEN FUNERAL HOME. NO SERVICES FOR HARRIS PER POWER OF ATTY TO PRIVATE INCESTIGATOR. BILL BLACK WORKS AT ASPEN. DYLAN KLEBOLD SERVICES ON 4/24/99 1:30 PM 8-10 PEOPLE (FAMILY) AND FRIEND (HECKLER)

Is this saying that Eric had no kind of service whatsoever? Because the story has been all these years that he did have one and 6 people were there.His parents, Kevin, 3 other people.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], maybe they had an one at a later time instead of an immediate one like what Dylan got. Prior to this I had also read that they had a private service and that he was cremated afterwards. And I read that from articles way back when, so I was kinda surprised to read here that he got nothing. I've never read any specifics about who attended or how many.

If this is the case and they really had no services for him, its actually kinda tragic. Poor dude hated himself and lived the last years of his life being constantly rejected and slighted, feeling the only way to prove himself and his worth was to commit murder and take his own life. And in the end he gets no funeral services, his parents dont defend him the way Dylan's do, and the whole world demonizes him and sympathizes with the other shooter. Some of this is kinda what he wanted and some is what he deserved, but still tragic none the less.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think having no services is worse than at least Something. I mean, If Dylan's family had one for him then Eric should have gotten one too in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 am

Kiwik wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], maybe they had an one at a later time instead of an immediate one like what Dylan got. Prior to this I had also read that they had a private service and that he was cremated afterwards. And I read that from articles way back when, so I was kinda surprised to read here that he got nothing. I've never read any specifics about who attended or how many.

If this is the case and they really had no services for him, its actually kinda tragic. Poor dude hated himself and lived the last years of his life being constantly rejected and slighted, feeling the only way to prove himself and his worth was to commit murder and take his own life. And in the end he gets no funeral services, his parents dont defend him the way Dylan's do, and the whole world demonizes him and sympathizes with the other shooter. Some of this is kinda what he wanted and some is what he deserved, but still tragic none the less.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think having no services is worse than at least Something. I mean, If Dylan's family had one for him then Eric should have gotten one too in my opinion.

Kiwik,
The story that started circulating way back in the day and by that I mean within a month, 6 weeks of the shooting is that Eric's funeral was on the Monday after Dylan's(which was on Saturday) and there were 6 people there.I don't know who the other people there were.Never heard about that.My best guess is his grandparents as he did have 3 still alive at the time he died.
Maybe this was not a correct story but that's what the story on his funeral has always been, at least what was known publicly.
The thought that he had no services at all is absolutely mind blowing as well as utterly heartbreaking (at least to me),
Obviously, his body couldn't be viewed the way Dylan's was ,but you'd think his parents would have longed for some sort of a Goodbye.I know he died a murderer but he was still a kid, a son, a brother.
The fact that he would have no service at all is beyond bizarre to me.
It's rare that someone have no service at all unless they have no living relatives or friends etc.
I don't want to judge his parents if this is true as they were living a nightmare, the start of a hell storm, but if true,I have a very hard time understanding it and it makes no sense to me.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:33 am

I hope these are missed reports and he did have a service. Come on now. Someone must've loved him.
He died a murderer but throughout his teens did he really deserve less?

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree it would be heartbreaking If he got nothing, even after what he did. It reminds me of Dylan's parents viewing their "suicide/goodbye" video from the basement tapes but Eric's parents not attending. Maybe that was theit own form of denial, the way Sue is in denial about Dylan's roll in the shootings. I think they were so totally blindsided by what happened; here was their son who was a seemingly good kid who was very responsible, got good grades, held a job (even 2 at one point) and seemed to be back on the right track after a couple of (not unusual for a teenager) incidents. The only justification for them not doing anything for him would be how terribly disappointed they were in his lying and fooling them. But I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I hope it was just missed reports and that the original story that he did get a service is true.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:31 am

His family had to have something...I can't imagine not having anything. Perhaps another person at Eric's funeral of the 6 would have been Eric's aunt. Wasn't she at the house on the 20th?

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:38 am

I don't know...in terms of what happened after their death and what their family did I have no info or reports on it. From that statement out of the 11K, if it's true, it's plain devastating. I'm just gonna put it to my mind that maybe the Harrises simply claim they're not having a service just to put it out there but they really did something personally between themselves for Eric. If it helps me sleep at night.

and yet If they didn't, it's morbidly unsurprising to me as they come off like the type of people who sweep dirt under the rug if they didn't like it, and will not deal or empathise with it - just like military families.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 am

I'll not lose any sleep over that vile creature not having a service.

mshewey24 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 am

I don't know I want to give the Harrises the benefit of the doubt. I want to think that their cold exterior is a facade. That they are saying their son was a psycho and having very little interaction so they are not criticized. Look at how much fire Sue has come under for saying anything positive about her son that she loved for 17 years. Regardless of what she has to say about whose fault it was etc.

As a parent myself I cannot imagine just turning my back on my child.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Just something I saw on one of the 11k pages that was an ad on the internet at the time. Not really Columbine related but I was Shocked about it![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm

oh, lord! whoaaaaa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
I'll not lose any sleep over that vile creature not having a service.

I know you hate him very much but I believe everyone deserves a service and a decent burial.
It's just a basic human right.

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I don't know...in terms of what happened after their death and what their family did I have no info or reports on it. From that statement out of the 11K, if it's true, it's plain devastating. I'm just gonna put it to my mind that maybe the Harrises simply claim they're not having a service just to put it out there but they really did something personally between themselves for Eric. If it helps me sleep at night.

and yet If they didn't, it's morbidly unsurprising to me as they come off like the type of people who sweep dirt under the rug if they didn't like it, and will not deal or empathise with it - just like military families.

Kiwik, liquorvamp, LizPuff,
I just cannot believe that Eric's family never had any kind of a service for him at all.I think I would have to see some concrete proof that they didn't.
Maybe they had a service for him outside the funeral home once they received his ashes.Maybe they had one in their own home.No matter if it was inside the funeral home or out, the only thing that matters is if they ultimately did.
I do believe Eric's parent's loved him and have suffered over his loss.I can't believe that even to this day they don't still miss him and think of him.He was their child and they raised him for 18 years.While I do wish they speak out in his defense like Dylan's Mother does ,I have to remind myself that I haven't been through the awful ordeal they've been through and must give them the benefit of the doubt on a fundamental level.

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, I believe his parents did love him. I think a lot of their silence is due to what their attorney has advised them to do. It even states in the 11k that when the cops arrived at their house on 4/20, one of their main concerns was repercussions from the victims' families. They seem to be very legal conscience.

Up until reading that statement in the 11k, I had read way back that his family did hold a private service for him. That's why I was so surprised that this document listed that there would be no services for him. Especially since Dylan got one. If Dylan deserved one then so did Eric in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Kiwik wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, I believe his parents did love him. I think a lot of their silence is due to what their attorney has advised them to do. It even states in the 11k that when the cops arrived at their house on 4/20, one of their main concerns was repercussions from the victims' families. They seem to be very legal conscience.

Up until reading that statement in the 11k, I had read way back that his family did hold a private service for him. That's why I was so surprised that this document listed that there would be no services for him. Especially since Dylan got one.  If Dylan deserved one then so did Eric in my opinion.

I agree.I'm sure Eric's parents were concerned about legal repercussions but at first I think they were mainly afraid that some of the other parents might try to hunt them down and kill them or something.
I can't blame them for being very afraid.People who are out of their minds with grief are not rational.Anything could have possibly happened.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Been stuck in kinda a rut with the 11k. A lot of duplicate leads and bogus information.

Anyway....PG 22574 The "bitch" in gym class.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Thought I would include this. It is Tom and Sue's interview from the 20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Btw congratulations on making through the 11K [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love you Hahah

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highlights of the 11k
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: