Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Info on Chris Morris

Go down 
+7
anonacc489
radaddio
Draw_It_White
tfsa47090
Lizpuff
Belladonna
slippy123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:01 am

Found this quote of his but only on many tumblr sites. Does anyone know of where this is from?
"We were so far out from the normal circle.. and so diminished upon, that we, in a sense some of us thought death was the way out. It’s kind of a sad way to look at it, but some of them did. Because some of the people I knew felt that death was a way to escape from the world of the harassment and others of us took it as a way to cloak ourselves because it was kind of like a shadow you could hide in because people were afraid of death and people always are and we weren’t. We knew it would eventually come and we were okay with that. And since we took safety in it, it helped us to feel better about ourselves and have people leave us alone more."
Also had a short gif of him talking wearing a baret and sunglasses. Where's that from?
Also had a short gif of Dylan behind Blackjack Pizza I believe with his trench coat and sunglasses talking. Does anyone know where the full version is with sound?
Also I read somewhere that Chris Morris has died? Anyone know if that's true?
Sorry but I think CM is almost as interesting as E&D. Could he have been Eric's best friend besides Dylan? Because in the BTs he wants CM to have his computer and other things. Also who was his girlfriend at the time of the shooting?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:09 am

LostHighway wrote:
Found this quote of his but only on many tumblr sites. Does anyone know of where this is from?
"We were so far out from the normal circle.. and so diminished upon, that we, in a sense some of us thought death was the way out. It’s kind of a sad way to look at it, but some of them did. Because some of the people I knew felt that death was a way to escape from the world of the harassment and others of us took it as a way to cloak ourselves because it was kind of like a shadow you could hide in because people were afraid of death and people always are and we weren’t. We knew it would eventually come and we were okay with that. And since we took safety in it, it helped us to feel better about ourselves and have people leave us alone more."
Also had a short gif of him talking wearing a baret and sunglasses. Where's that from?
Also had a short gif of Dylan behind Blackjack Pizza I believe with his trench coat and sunglasses talking. Does anyone know where the full version is with sound?
Also I read somewhere that Chris Morris has died? Anyone know if that's true?
Sorry but I think CM is almost as interesting as E&D. Could he have been Eric's best friend besides Dylan? Because in the BTs he wants CM to have his computer and other things. Also who was his girlfriend at the time of the shooting?

Are you allowed to post the tumblr link? If so link us, so we can see this for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:37 am

It says I'm not allowed to because I'm new
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 am



Those gifs are from the TLC documentary "The lost boys", and I would assume that Chris did indeed say that.

Here is a playlist of the documentary: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:43 am

This picuture is from a Columbine reenactment called "Everday Heros", but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone else hear of this or know if it was ever finished?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by slippy123 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 am

Oh interesting I never seen that documentary. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:45 am

LostHighway wrote:
Oh interesting I never seen that documentary. Thanks.

No problem. It actually has some rare videos in it.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna




Posts : 39
Contribution Points : 75789
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-04

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 4:18 am

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

I've heard he died as wells but I could be getting mixed up with Joe Stair.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 8:42 am

slippy123 wrote:
This picuture is from a Columbine reenactment called "Everday Heros", but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone else hear of this or know if it was ever finished?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow is that really how short Eric's gun was? I have seen it on display but never saw it in this light before. Next to his head it looks soo short
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 102388
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Just so it's known:

Posting DIRECT tumblr links of any kind is strictly forbidden on this forum. No one on this forum is permitted to do this, regardless of their rank or how long they've been here.

Please exchange them through Private Messaging, or if it's an image you'd like to share, find the direct image link and post that.

This is explained in full (with instructions for using media found on tumblr and other social networks) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and also referenced in varying degrees [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 99343
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Quote :

Wow is that really how short Eric's gun was?  I have seen it on display but never saw it in this light before.  Next to his head it looks soo short

Perhaps, but it did make short work of his head.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what does that mean I'm confused?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I get it I'm so slow
Back to top Go down
radaddio




Posts : 333
Contribution Points : 84740
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-04-08
Age : 104
Location : Cali.

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 1:27 am

"Brain evacuation"

...Part of me really wants to see the stain on the ceiling where his brains went. I'm kind morbidly curious about it.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489




Posts : 66
Contribution Points : 75866
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-08

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 1:46 am

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
This picuture is from a Columbine reenactment called "Everday Heros", but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone else hear of this or know if it was ever finished?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow is that really how short Eric's gun was?  I have seen it on display but never saw it in this light before.  Next to his head it looks soo short

I'd take this picture with a grain of salt to be honest.
The fact it does what most Columbine reenactments do with Dylans Tec9 shows it's not really taking itself too seriously... I'm not sure why, but most Columbine sites using the wrong Tec9 kind of bugs me.

Dylan's Tec9 was a Tec9DC9, which is different than the Tec9 everyone always sees.

This was Dylan's Tec9M.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the Tec9 everyone always mistakes it for
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since Dylan's was the Tec9M, I always wonder if that's why it didn't jam as the usual Tec9.

...Also the Dylan in that photo is holding it in his right hand, not the left...
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 1:53 am

anonacc489 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
This picuture is from a Columbine reenactment called "Everday Heros", but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone else hear of this or know if it was ever finished?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow is that really how short Eric's gun was?  I have seen it on display but never saw it in this light before.  Next to his head it looks soo short

I'd take this picture with a grain of salt to be honest.
The fact it does what most Columbine reenactments do with Dylans Tec9 shows it's not really taking itself too seriously... I'm not sure why, but most Columbine sites using the wrong Tec9 kind of bugs me.

Dylan's Tec9 was a Tec9DC9, which is different than the Tec9 everyone always sees.

This was Dylan's Tec9M.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the Tec9 everyone always mistakes it for
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since Dylan's was the Tec9M, I always wonder if that's why it didn't jam as the usual Tec9.

...Also the Dylan in that photo is holding it in his right hand, not the left...

Pretty sure it did jam, thats why he dropped some of his clips.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was thinking the same
Back to top Go down
Belladonna




Posts : 39
Contribution Points : 75789
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-04

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:29 am

Can someone confirm whether Chris is alive?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3133
Contribution Points : 120134
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:08 am

Belladonna wrote:
Can someone confirm whether Chris is alive?
I've never heard anything about Chris Morris passing away. I'm not sure where that rumor (if it is one) came from. I haven't been able to find anything online about him dying and I am a member on a site called 'Find A Grave' and nothing is coming up for him on there either and I've been able to find just about every grave and/or obituary that I've looked for on that site, so it's pretty reliable.

And also here is his profile on the Columbine wiki which states he is alive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 106738
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:31 am

Jenn wrote:
Belladonna wrote:
Can someone confirm whether Chris is alive?
I've never heard anything about Chris Morris passing away. I'm not sure where that rumor (if it is one) came from. I haven't been able to find anything online about him dying and I am a member on a site called 'Find A Grave' and nothing is coming up for him on there either and I've been able to find just about every grave and/or obituary that I've looked for on that site, so it's pretty reliable.

And also here is his profile on the Columbine wiki which states he is alive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People probably got Chris mistaken for Joe stair, one of the founders of the TCM, that killed himself after having girl issues.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] probably
I just hope he alright. Things were not going really well for him after 420.
Back to top Go down
fxiths




Posts : 15
Contribution Points : 76253
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-13

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 2:12 am

Belladonna wrote:
Can someone confirm whether Chris is alive?

I believe Chris is alive and has children.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84539
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-21

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 3:04 am

radaddio wrote:
"Brain evacuation"

...Part of me really wants to see the stain on the ceiling where his brains went. I'm kind morbidly curious about it.

As morbid as it may be I'm right there with you man. Brains intrest me because the brain IS the person. Everything that was Eric Harris ended up sprayed on the ceiling. Its just super depressing to think about. Eric really had to hate himself to make his suicide that messy.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 99343
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:44 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
radaddio wrote:
"Brain evacuation"

...Part of me really wants to see the stain on the ceiling where his brains went. I'm kind morbidly curious about it.

As morbid as it may be I'm right there with you man. Brains intrest me because the brain IS the person. Everything that was Eric Harris ended up sprayed on the ceiling. Its just super depressing to think about. Eric really had to hate himself to make his suicide that messy.

Never been a believer he did it like that because he hated himself. I think he did it to ensure instant death and didn't fancy the final moments Dylan had, gargling on his own blood, likely (hopefully) suffering immensely.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97891
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:08 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
radaddio wrote:
"Brain evacuation"

...Part of me really wants to see the stain on the ceiling where his brains went. I'm kind morbidly curious about it.

As morbid as it may be I'm right there with you man. Brains intrest me because the brain IS the person. Everything that was Eric Harris ended up sprayed on the ceiling. Its just super depressing to think about. Eric really had to hate himself to make his suicide that messy.


I believe that the soul is the true essence of a person and the soul lives on.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
radaddio wrote:
"Brain evacuation"

...Part of me really wants to see the stain on the ceiling where his brains went. I'm kind morbidly curious about it.

As morbid as it may be I'm right there with you man. Brains intrest me because the brain IS the person. Everything that was Eric Harris ended up sprayed on the ceiling. Its just super depressing to think about. Eric really had to hate himself to make his suicide that messy.


I believe that the soul is the true essence of a person and the soul lives on.

I agree with you. I have mixed thoughts sometimes about where their souls ended up but that is a completely diff topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Info on Chris Morris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on Chris Morris   Info on Chris Morris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Info on Chris Morris
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chris Morris...
» ChriS Morris?
» Chris Morris
» If they successfully recruited their friend Chris Morris...
» Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: