Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy

Go down 
+4
tfsa47090
Wideawake
StinkyOldGrapes
Scypek
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 am

To you, it feels incomplete.To me, I've explained it fully from my point of view.I don't know what else you are trying to get me to say.There is an old saying that it pays to be suspicious of perfection because it doesn't exist .I agree . This discussion feels like it is going in circles .
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102438
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:17 am

DarkofNight wrote:
To you, it feels incomplete.To me, I've explained it fully.There is an old saying that it pays to be suspicious of perfection because it doesn't exist .I agree .I disagree with you on almost everything but this discussion feels like it is going in circles .

Again, I would only understand your anger if the victims did something absolutely heinous and it was being covered up. The only crime here is that their imperfection is being covered up. * Why does it matter?

* Although this seems to only apply to Rachel. Did people really go around talking about how perfect Kelly was, for example?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 am

It matters to me because I can't get any sort of a feeling for who they really were beneath all the hype and I'd like to. All the victims have been put on this pedestal but I mention Rachel because she is the most famous, has the most books, has a program named after her.I'm not trying to diss on Rachel .
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 am

DarkofNight wrote:
It matters to me because I can't get any sort of a feeling for who they really were beneath all the hype and I'd like to. All the victims have been put on this pedestal but I mention Rachel because she is the most famous, has the most books, has a program named after her.I'm not trying to diss on Rachel .

What would be revealed if you got to know the victims better?   I understand why you're curious.  I would like to know why you are angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:43 am

I'd see real people.Real people have flaws.Real people are not always nice, generous,unselfish and saintly .I'm not angry about it. I said it is something I've always found irritating.The only anger here comes from feeling like I'm being interrogated about this and I don't like that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:51 am

DarkofNight wrote:
I'd see real people.Real people have flaws.Real people are not always nice, generous,unselfish and saintly .I'm not angry about it. I said it is something I've always found irritating.The only anger here comes from feeling like I'm being interrogated about this and I don't like that feeling.

I'm asking these questions because it's very rare to see an E+D fan who is willing to answer my questions without insulting me or dodging my question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy   Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old "E/D worship videos" youtube guy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2