Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About

Go down 
+11
Kiwik
Nirvana92
slippy123
NotYourRobot
ThoughtBox
PaintItBlack
Lizpuff
Draw_It_White
WhereHateRunsRed
TheSpiral
shades
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 100524
Forum Reputation : 1190

Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 9:29 am

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Randy states the police were shooting at the school, long after Eric and Dylan were dead. I have a feeling we wont get Randy's information out until he is on his death bed, perhaps he's worried about backlash, but it seems he's holding onto something important.

Why is the CCTV footage missing during the bomb planting, and when Dylan enters the side entrance?

Eric and Dylan and their connection with the TCM, were they ever members? TCM being the biggest myth debunked, people thought they were satanists, but they were just bunch of friends who bowled and drank cream soda together.

These are mostly my opinions but...

A lot of students report hearing gunfire way after Eric and Dylan were dead, however the cops were using shots in the school to clear areas.  And they were using special shot to open doors.  So it is likely that the students were hearing the cops come thru the school. No one knew that Eric and Dylan were actually dead until way later in the afternoon. Cops outside thought they saw barrels of guns or smoke moving and thought it might be the suspects. In reality it was all just a cluster fuck.

The footage is missing because CHS had a terrible way of reusing tapes.  Right at that coincidental time, the janitor took out the tape, rewound it and put it back in to record.  in the time it took to do all this the bombs were planted.

Eric and Dylan were not really members of TCM.  They knew a few members but did not hang around in the big group and I would hazard to say that they never hung around people like Eric Dutro or Joe Stair.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 84317
Forum Reputation : 63

Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:56 am

thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. @charleswhitman it's pretty much as stated. Because no one knew when exactly eric and dylan were dead the gunfire after their time of death would seem fishy now but as said it was to clear areas. I find it extremely..idk, ill-fated? that in regards to the cctv footage, there just had to be switch of tape at the most crucial times. Sigh.
Eric and Dylan were totally not trenchcoat mafias.

Last edited by ultraviolencelv on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 87932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Not much of a conspiracy theory, but there's always the debate over whether or not the meeting between Brooks and Eric on 4/20 was real, or simply a 'publicity stunt' of sorts.

Personally, I believe him 90% and the other 10% of me has doubts. On one hand, Eric was not one to bury the axe - him and Brooks had quite the history, and, yes, Brooks may have been kidding himself - or his audience - in regards to his closeness with Eric and Dylan in his book, but I can't imagine anyone involved in the incident wanting (or even having it on their mind, for that matter) to take that kind of risk after the shooting.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wait, i'm sorry babe I don't think I quite understand, take what risk?

Archvile

Contribution Points : 84086
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:04 pm

I'm starting to believe Brooks and Eric never communicated at all that day.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:24 pm

I've settled on the fact that should brooks and eric had talked that day, he had to get brooks out of his hair so he wouldn't jeopardize what he had to do so he let him go. the whole "I like you now" thing may have been a fabrication though. and yet, the ENTIRE thing can't be proved by anyone else can it? No eyewitnesses seeing them together or brooks outside whatsoever?
so, perfect thing to bring up, this is something I'm 50/50 on too and it itches me cause this account continues to get referenced throughout the years. brooks loves talking and he loves lying he can just make something sound so matter-of-factly. His father stands by what he says too.

Archvile

Contribution Points : 84086
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:55 pm

"-PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO ANIMALS!!!!! The only promise I make in this whole page is this : if I ever see anyone on god's green earth harm a dog or be mean or unkind to any mammal, I will SEVERELY hurt you, I swear to god, I swear on my computer, on my car, on my fucking LIFE I will hurt you. "

This is a real quote from Eric's site written by him or one of his friends who contributed to his site? or was it from another person's site after the massacre that was borrowing the hate rant concept?
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 77723
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:35 pm

This myth revolves around why the bombs didn't detonate and thankfully they didn't. So why didn't they go off? I'm not an engineer but I'm guessing because of some wiring defect or they didn't have enough fuse to explode. They were probably duds.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 128759
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:16 am

Archvile wrote:
"-PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO ANIMALS!!!!! The only promise I make in this whole page is this : if I ever see anyone on god's green earth harm a dog or be mean or unkind to any mammal, I will SEVERELY hurt you, I swear to god, I swear on my computer, on my car, on my fucking LIFE I will hurt you. "

This is a real quote from Eric's site written by him or one of his friends who contributed to his site? or was it from another person's site after the massacre that was borrowing the hate rant concept?

This is from pages 026356-026359 & 026780-026783 You Know What I Hate/Love - written by Eric.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 11:04 am

aquillina wrote:
This myth revolves around why the bombs didn't detonate and thankfully they didn't. So why didn't they go off? I'm not an engineer but I'm guessing because of some wiring defect or they didn't have enough fuse to explode. They were probably duds.

I believe I have read a thorough discussion not long ago on here that they didn't know what they were doing when they made the bombs. alongside an error with the timer and that either way the bomb plan was gonna fail as the sprinklers would have gone off and put out the pre-fire or something - I may be talking out of my butt here. This is in regards to the propane tank bombs I think.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 100524
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 2:14 pm

The bombs were doomed. The propane needed a lot of heat to ignite. The sprinklers stopped that. Even if the sprinklers were somehow disabled I think students would have seen the smoke or fire and alerted someone long before any explosion. Eric and Dylan chose the wrong kind of bombs and hastily put them together and made many mistakes

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
The bombs were doomed.  The propane needed a lot of heat to ignite.  The sprinklers stopped that.  Even if the sprinklers were somehow disabled I think students would have seen the smoke or fire and alerted someone long before any explosion.  Eric and Dylan chose the wrong kind of bombs and hastily put them together and made many mistakes
Of course who would expect inexperienced young teenagers who know nothing about science and mechanics to build a bomb big enough to blow up a school.

Last edited by aquillina on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:23 pm

@acquillina yeah, however must've sucked for Eric though. He had such a passion for bombs and explosives and they waited all that time expecting NBK would be a massive successful bomb plot. Thankfully it didn't work, but not lucky enough to halt plan b which was the shooting.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:14 pm

I've heard rumors that Columbine is being haunted by the ghost of Eric and Dylan. As well as all the victims. Anyone up for a ghost hunting adventure?

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 78526
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't remember if it was linked in another thread on this forum or if I read this somewhere else, but apparently a couple years back a ghost hunting team did do an 'investigation' around the outside of the school. They made it sound like the school itself and the community was not okay with this and would not allow them inside the school. They made comments about being 'watched' (by people not ghosts) and such and about it being a sensitive area and not to talk about the massacre. They seemed to kinda wanna warn people away from the idea of doing investigations there, just due to how sensitive the community still is about it. They did manage to pick up a few weird EVPs. You could probably find it thru a Google search!
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's quite understandable. Even though I don't believe in the paranormal, I still would like to talk to the ghosts of Eric and Dylan. Probably just to say wherever they are I hope they have found peace.

Last edited by aquillina on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 102368
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 5:33 am

I've watched that show - they were trying to get contact around the memorial if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I didn't know it was on a show! I had read it off a ghost hunting team's website that I found thru a link from this forum or elsewhere... It was several months back so I dont remember what lead me to that site haha
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 am

You've got me doubting myself now! I tried to have a quick look for it but couldn't find it. I'm 99% sure I watched it and didn't read about it.

I seem to recall watching them with their little kits asking spirits questions round the memorial.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:25 am

I am so over the whole contact with the afterlife and eric+dylan. Sure, possibly maybe, the first few initial years, there might've been feelings as the school was literally their resting place...but how self-absorbed can you be to think someone who isn't related to you all or ever knew you would come back from a higher force and haunt you. And there's people claiming to be idk, witches or what and gaining audience cause they "speak" to E&Ds spirits?
Most of the time, you think or feel there's spirits of the dead around you because you know that you are at a place of death and murder, so it's as if you're subconsciously calling or expecting for a ghost to appear, because you're in the knowledge of what has happened at that place. Just like going to ground zero of 9/11 or, an abandoned hospital or something...There may not be a damn thing happening there at all but you think you "saw" or "heard" shit BECAUSE you know people have died there. How delusional can one be? These are obviously words of a skeptic but this is coming from a perspective where believing in the afterlife/spirits itself is subjective which means it's not even something that has proof EXISTS at all, just like believing in GOD. The entire time there may even be nothing at all and we are wetting ourselves thinking we've made contact with the dead.
Is there a place that souls go to after a person is dead on earth. Who knows? and even if there was, what makes you think Eric and Dylan want to make contact with humanity and the world,the place they despised so much? Wouldn't they be at their fantasy world, Eric with his dreamstate star-filled nighttime paradise and Dylan amongst his cloudy desired paradise with his dream girl? Leave 'em ALONE.

Last edited by ultraviolencelv on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:33 am

Eric & Dylan did talk of haunting people after they died (albeit victims who were wounded but survived). I guess if it is possible to come back and haunt people then if they were still as bitter in death as they were in life, they might have come back to cause more gourmet and anguish.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 87932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wait, i'm sorry babe I don't think I quite understand, take what risk?

The risk of lying (about the events of 4/20). Excuse my nonsensical writing.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] slightly off topic but omg "star filled nightime paradise" just gave me the feels. I had an obsession with the night sky when I was younger. Love the way you worded that, makes it sound amazing...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] think star-filled nightime paradise and close your eyes in a quiet room, or outdoors with cool breeze, deep music and lavender scented atmosphere, your vision is literally 3D of the galaxy.

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 100916
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:34 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I am so over the whole contact with the afterlife and eric+dylan. Sure, possibly maybe, the first few initial years, there might've been feelings as the school was literally their resting place...but how self-absorbed can you be to think someone who isn't related to you all or ever knew you would come back from a higher force and haunt you. And there's people claiming to be idk, witches or what and gaining audience cause they "speak" to E&Ds spirits?
Most of the time, you think or feel there's spirits of the dead around you because you know that you are at a place of death and murder, so it's as if you're subconsciously calling or expecting for a ghost to appear, because you're in the knowledge of what has happened at that place. Just like going to ground zero of 9/11 or, an abandoned hospital or something...There may not be a damn thing happening there at all but you think you "saw" or "heard" shit BECAUSE you know people have died there. How delusional can one be? These are obviously words of a skeptic but this is coming from a perspective where believing in the afterlife/spirits itself is subjective which means it's not even something that has proof EXISTS at all, just like believing in GOD. The entire time there may even be nothing at all and we are wetting ourselves thinking we've made contact with the dead.
Is there a place that souls go to after a person is dead on earth. Who knows? and even if there was, what makes you think Eric and Dylan want to make contact with humanity and the world, the place they despised so much? Wouldn't they be at their fantasy world, Eric with his dreamstate star-filled nighttime paradise and Dylan amongst his cloudy desired paradise with his dream girl? Leave 'em ALONE.

I truly believe that E &D are in Heaven which means they are far removed from this world.According to the Bible, it is not possible to contact the dead and I fully believe it is not.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About    Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Myths or Conspiracies Not Yet Debunked/Still On The Fence About
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2