Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful boy movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

Beautiful boy movie Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful boy movie   Beautiful boy movie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm

This came out in 2011 but I only got around to purchasing it a few days ago and I watched it for the first time this afternoon.What a beautiful , moving, affecting film.According to the commentary, it was based on V-Tech but does a job of showing vividly what almost every shooters family goes through,especially in the early stages of their shock and grief.
Has anyone else seen it and if you have what do you think?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful boy movie   Beautiful boy movie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 am

Is this the title? I wonder if it is on any streaming services?

PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful boy movie   Beautiful boy movie Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Yes, that's the title. As for your other question,I don't know.I bought the dvd.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful boy movie   Beautiful boy movie Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:20 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Yes, that's the title. As for your other question,I don't know.I bought the dvd.

I checked the services I have Amazon Hulu Netflix and HBO and it wasn't there. There are other ways to find it though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful boy movie   Beautiful boy movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful boy movie
Page 1 of 1