Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Dylan had lived to see 9/11

Go down 
+4
Vii
bubbles
shades
aquillina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73698
Forum Reputation : 0

If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:45 am

What I found most intriguing was Dylan's birthday falls on 9/11. If Dylan had lived long enough to see two airplanes crash into the Twin Towers ON HIS BIRTHDAY, how do you think he would have reacted to it? My first initial thought would be him thinking "why am I still here?" Why did all those people have to die before me on my birthday?

shades

Contribution Points : 80061
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:01 am

I think his buddy Eric would love it much more. He'd have a boner watching the plane hit the tower, the explosion, soon followed by the demolition.

shades

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:01 am

Remember how ambushing Manhattan was one of their supposed fantasies and everyone lost their shit when 9/11 happen a year later ON dyl's bday?

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:40 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Remember how ambushing Manhattan was one of their supposed fantasies and everyone lost their shit when 9/11 happen a year later ON dyl's bday?
I think I've read that somewhere but I'm not sure if it was legitimate.

Contribution Points : 75342

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:09 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I think his buddy Eric would love it much more. He'd have a boner watching the plane hit the tower, the explosion, soon followed by the demolition.

I think Eric would've had mixed thoughts on 9/11. I remember reading one of his journal entries where he was ranting about how he hates the government, yet still felt quite patriotic and had a problem with people from Middle Eastern countries who wanted to attack America.

aquillina wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:
I think I've read that somewhere but I'm not sure if it was legitimate.

Eric mentioned the idea of hijacking a plane and crashing it into a New York skyscraper in one of his journal entries.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:31 pm

bubbles wrote:

Eric mentioned the idea of hijacking a plane and crashing it into a New York skyscraper in one of his journal entries.

boom. and good looking out on his patriotism. He would enjoy the process of the attack but the reasoning of it yeah I agree, he'd debate about.

Vii

Contribution Points : 74480

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 3:27 pm

They would've been 20 and long out of high school. Their lives would've changed therefore their mentality to some extent as well. I think they'd have felt about 9/11 no different than any other American.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96499
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 3:58 pm

I find it very ironic it happened on his bday. Hypothetically speaking....if let's say E&D were still planning when 9/11 occurred I see them rejoicing. Like maybe thinking they had some kind of telepathic hand in the destruction. I can see them making some kind of tape praising what had just happened and talking about the "natural selection" of it all.

I think they would have relished in it

Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74501
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:17 am

I don't know... I feel like if they had graduated and separated with Dylan going off to college and Eric either going to community college or trying again for the military (the army is a little more lenient than the marines) and gotten out of their parents' houses, things might have been different for them. I think a couple years out of high school would give them enough perspective and maturity to look back and think 'damn, I almost went off the deep end there...' Or something along those lines. When I was 20 I had already put most of high school behind me.

I think they both would have been shocked like everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
lilith

lilith

Contribution Points : 73525

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 6:29 am

i gotta agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . i am not the same person i was at 18 or 17 at 24 now.

Archvile

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 pm

even though they did write about doing something similar in their journal, even though they loved chaos and destruction, I just can't imagine them siding with the Taliban, the fact that it was done by middle easterners would have pissed them off. Eric wrote about being proud of American military, even though they did kill their own kind during the massacre, they still had some respect to their country. They would have reacted more like everyone else, just because they didn't want to take the Taliban side. I guess.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:36 pm

E would still be envious and fascinated of the success of the mass destruction cause that result is everything he's dreamed of.

Contribution Points : 75342

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:12 am

Archvile wrote:
even though they did write about doing something similar in their journal, even though they loved chaos and destruction, I just can't imagine them siding with the Taliban, the fact that it was done by middle easterners would have pissed them off. Eric wrote about being proud of American military, even though they did kill their own kind during the massacre, they still had some respect to their country. They would have reacted more like everyone else, just because they didn't want to take the Taliban side. I guess.

Yes, perhaps after 9/11 he may have wanted to join the Army in hopes of being deployed in Iraq to kill people. Could've ended up being another Steven Dale Green.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 3:41 am

bubbles wrote:
Archvile wrote:

Yes, perhaps after 9/11 he may have wanted to join the Army in hopes of being deployed in Iraq to kill people. Could've ended up being another Steven Dale Green.
Or another Eddie Ray Routh.

PostSubject: Re: If Dylan had lived to see 9/11   If Dylan had lived to see 9/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Dylan had lived to see 9/11
Page 1 of 1