Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Dylan Klebold.

Go down 
+55
Prince_Bren
Sadgasm
bit_bit46
lognifiiskurk
D0mino
Jaymie
REBELVODKA
Lavitax
HanShotFirst
Reznor
Onyx
Ladyloki616
v1lla1n
aperiogaming1
Missdark
LPorter101
Rebbie556
ohnoesemily
true_crime
jokey
MrHorror93700
Antarath
kamm1997
hallywayhomicide
sororityalpha
Ericishuman
AmeliaDK.
rae21
rebel2013
SandraSmit19
gutslut
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
Jenna horse
Screamingophelia
Oldmare
worm
Lizpuff
Jea
04daviszoe
munchkinphone
BehindZeroProxies
dayzrp
sscc
Littlelo
lissy.tc
1Mare1
Kiwik
spidEr
Smiggles94
Sabratha
myshame
Magnaphoria
macks_ant86
Jenn
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 5:27 pm

Wow !! Thank you for sharing this !!
Never seen before
Back to top Go down
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 11465
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-04-05

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Kiwik, I had friends like that. They didn't think it was anything they earned so they didn't really appreciate it or care. They didn't realize how fortunate they were.

I don't think Dylan was ugly at all. I have always said if he and Eric went to my HS they would have fit in  to a lot of groups. We were a big sports school but also VERY into music, theatre and academics. It was very cool to be smart. I was VERY shy though with a bad attitude, I didn't fit in so maybe not.

He's not photogenic, but that's not 'ugly' really. I know one of the teachers said he was unattractive, wildly inappropriate. I am not shocked though.

_________________
"If you're offended by what I say, Just imagine what I am thinking." - Janet Roach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 5:49 am

I think he was quite attractive lol 🤷

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaymie

Jaymie


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 25114
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 37
Location : Germany

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 7:21 am

Till38 wrote:
Wow !! Thank you for sharing this !!
Never seen before

You're welcome. It is from Bill Ockhams Twitter account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:19 am

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 510
Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 610
Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 210

More photos of Dylan from Bill Ockhams twitter
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:24 am

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 310
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 5:37 am

Great pics!  Very Happy  Shocked

BTW off topic but Till38 love the Johnny Rotten stuff, big sex pistols fan here

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Thatb!tch wrote:
Great pics!  Very Happy  Shocked

BTW off topic but Till38 love the Johnny Rotten stuff, big sex pistols fan here


Fine Dyl's pictures ! It's really appreciative that Bill posted them.
I bet we all enjoy rarities !! Thanks again !!

Yes Johnny Rotten is my role model (lol) I'm not kidding, I'm a big fan of JR/PiL/SP since 2011 (when I was 15) I own his books, dvds, t-shirts and all... I wonder who else on the forum appreciate him ? Johnny Rotten is special, mean a lot to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 3:08 am

Till38 wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:
Great pics!  Very Happy  Shocked

BTW off topic but Till38 love the Johnny Rotten stuff, big sex pistols fan here


Fine Dyl's pictures ! It's really appreciative that Bill posted them.
I bet we all enjoy rarities !! Thanks again !!

Yes Johnny Rotten is my role model (lol) I'm not kidding, I'm a big fan of JR/PiL/SP since 2011 (when I was 15) I own his books, dvds, t-shirts and all... I wonder who else on the forum appreciate him ? Johnny Rotten is special, mean a lot to me Very Happy
Fine indeed

Awesome  Very Happy I'm more into sid v, had my autograph tattooed before I sold it. One of my friends sings in a SP band, he looks so much like JR, in the pic of them together it's like older Rotten with younger Rotten lol

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:54 am

Thatb!tch wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:
Great pics!  Very Happy  Shocked

BTW off topic but Till38 love the Johnny Rotten stuff, big sex pistols fan here


Fine Dyl's pictures ! It's really appreciative that Bill posted them.
I bet we all enjoy rarities !! Thanks again !!

Yes Johnny Rotten is my role model (lol) I'm not kidding, I'm a big fan of JR/PiL/SP since 2011 (when I was 15) I own his books, dvds, t-shirts and all... I wonder who else on the forum appreciate him ? Johnny Rotten is special, mean a lot to me Very Happy
Fine indeed

Awesome  Very Happy I'm more into sid v, had my autograph tattooed before I sold it. One of my friends sings in a SP band, he looks so much like JR, in the pic of them together it's like older Rotten with younger Rotten lol


Woooow ? You had an autograph ? From who ?
Every SP fans are into Sid, I bet he had marked our generation... I had my Sid period too, very short, but idk why I turned into Johnny, he is a mastermind. A good soul, great man, idk... just a lot into Johnny.
Plus I love PiL Very Happy
Omg is your friend the singer of Sex Pistols Experience ? I could see who's he !!!
Sooooo awesome ! Your friend has good genetics lol. Rotten was terribly sexy when he was young lol (not kidding)
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 8:26 am

Till38 wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:
Till38 wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:
Great pics!  Very Happy  Shocked

BTW off topic but Till38 love the Johnny Rotten stuff, big sex pistols fan here


Fine Dyl's pictures ! It's really appreciative that Bill posted them.
I bet we all enjoy rarities !! Thanks again !!

Yes Johnny Rotten is my role model (lol) I'm not kidding, I'm a big fan of JR/PiL/SP since 2011 (when I was 15) I own his books, dvds, t-shirts and all... I wonder who else on the forum appreciate him ? Johnny Rotten is special, mean a lot to me Very Happy
Fine indeed

Awesome  Very Happy I'm more into sid v, had my autograph tattooed before I sold it. One of my friends sings in a SP band, he looks so much like JR, in the pic of them together it's like older Rotten with younger Rotten lol


Woooow ? You had an autograph ? From who ?
Every SP fans are into Sid, I bet he had marked our generation... I had my Sid period too, very short, but idk why I turned into Johnny, he is a mastermind. A good soul, great man, idk... just a lot into Johnny.
Plus I love PiL Very Happy
Omg is your friend the singer of Sex Pistols Experience ? I could see who's he !!!
Sooooo awesome ! Your friend has good genetics lol. Rotten was terribly sexy when he was young lol (not kidding)

Yeah that's him, sex pistols experience his name is Nathan  Very Happy
I used to have Sids' autograph, two actually, one along with the other members in a frame with a sex pistols tie from the suicide shop. Also a studded bracelet from someone that got it from Anne Beverly and a safety pin with mini handcuffs on them from a collector. (I collect shit lol) ended up selling them tho.

Eileen Polk used to be on Facebook and contacted me seeing if I wanted a couple of magazines she did work in (you know the 'punk' magazine with the Sid and Nancy pics she took?) She was so nice and signed them for me. I still have those. Hope she's doing ok, she just vanished.

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1069
Contribution Points : 42952
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 5:19 pm

margaflor wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More photos of Dylan from Bill Ockhams twitter
He looks so...normal. If you didn't know who he was, then you would just think these are ordinary photos of a kid doing a school play. Nothing strange or weird about them.

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 1:14 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
margaflor wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More photos of Dylan from Bill Ockhams twitter
He looks so...normal. If you didn't know who he was, then you would just think these are ordinary photos of a kid doing a school play. Nothing strange or weird about them.

He looks like something is on his mind, but yeah it's crazy how he looks so normal. All that rage, you'd never guess.

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl

johncena and letitbe27 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadgasm

Sadgasm


Posts : 269
Contribution Points : 18563
Forum Reputation : 150
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 29
Location : It's darker than space

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:08 am

Dylan Klebold Photos (1998 CHS Production of Frankenstein) Free Download!

Dylan Klebold Photos (1998 CHS Production of Frankenstein)

_________________
This is the story of one fading life,                
a life that couldn't be saved.  
Please remember me when i'm gone.

distant99 likes this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresearch

Cresearch


Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 8905
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-11
Age : 22
Location : Holland

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
New photo

AmeliaDK., Onyx, REBELVODKA, noodlesoldier and Juniper like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juniper




Posts : 109
Contribution Points : 11408
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2021-06-21

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is there any information on where/when this photo was taken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cresearch

Cresearch


Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 8905
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-11
Age : 22
Location : Holland

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 8:44 am

Juniper wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Is there any information on where/when this photo was taken?  

Not realy but it was posted on twitter by bill ockham who got it from randy brown apperently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA


Posts : 72
Contribution Points : 28834
Forum Reputation : 125
Join date : 2019-08-26
Age : 27
Location : Shitty village

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 6:47 pm

I found this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Onyx and Cresearch like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina


Posts : 460
Contribution Points : 15636
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2021-06-04
Location : Straya

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 12:16 am

REBELVODKA wrote:
I found this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's from a very short clip of him in a restaurant. Floating around on Tumblr alot.

_________________
Thinking of suicide gives me hope ~ Dyl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA


Posts : 72
Contribution Points : 28834
Forum Reputation : 125
Join date : 2019-08-26
Age : 27
Location : Shitty village

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Xtina wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:
I found this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's from a very short clip of him in a restaurant. Floating around on Tumblr alot.
Someone know story? I mean who was camera man, year and restaurant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerhippie86




Posts : 2
Contribution Points : 4550
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-24

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2022 7:47 am

REBELVODKA wrote:
Xtina wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:
I found this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's from a very short clip of him in a restaurant. Floating around on Tumblr alot.
Someone know story? I mean who was camera man, year and restaurant


I think that picture again might be from Ockham via Randy Brown? He is wearing same shirt he is wearing in the theatre rehearsal vid, perhaps the Browns went out to eat afterward, had the camera, and Dylan went with them?

Not sure though as Dylan apparently did wear the Aol shirt a lot, so could be from another time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaymie

Jaymie


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 25114
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 37
Location : Germany

Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 7:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From Bill's Twitter account

_________________
I didn't like life too much -Dylan

noodlesoldier and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dylan Klebold.
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Dylan Klebold
» Dylan Klebold's suicide
» Forgiving Dylan Klebold
» Dylan Klebold - Birthday
» Dylan Klebold and bullying

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: