Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isaiah Shoels

Go down 
+3
23september
Draw_It_White
Jenn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 am

Isaiah Shoels (August 4, 1980-April 20, 1999). He was the 7th victim fatally shot on April 20, 1999. This thread is for photos of Isaiah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:03 am

Your Graduation

We are at your graduation
Came a little earlier than we planned
We are cheering you on to glory
While we try our best to stand.

You did not walk across the stage
We won’t see you bow
But within is this vision of splendor
And we will smile somehow.

From Earth’s school of experience
You went to the head of the class
With valor and bravery you finished
The final test you’ve passed.

The cap and gown you’re wearing
The diploma in your hand
Do not compare with your crown of life
And the commencement to a better land.

We will always Remember this sacred day
The day you graduated
The day you went away.

Some day we will see you again
At the great class reunion
When we meet you in Heaven
And forever have sweet communion

Be blessed in your slumber
Sweet peace thy soul shall find
We will carry on in Hope
And you will forever be on our Mind.

Dr. Gregory W. Spencer

I've just read that in Isaiah's funeral programme. I can scan it and put it in here (though it isn't specifically a photo of Isaiah) if it isn't already online somewhere anyway? The two pictures of him are ones we've already seen - the one Jenn posted above and the one of him in his football uniform.
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms

Contribution Points : 60295
Forum Reputation : 25

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Contribution Points : 66090
Forum Reputation : 50

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 am

08-04-1980 - 04-40-1999, turned 38 yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 pm

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 55665
Forum Reputation : 0

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 12:24 pm

has anyone noticed how small Isaiah was? When I was reading his Autopsy Summary is stated he was only 4'8 and weighed somewhere close to 100 lbs (I don't recall his exact weight).... I had even read in one witness statement (again I cant recall whom) had said they "saw the small black kid get shot" .... For some reason or another it just never dawned on me up until now how small he was.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 12:43 pm

It’s staggering to think about how smal he was. I’m petite and I’ve been around guys as big as Dylan. That must have been terrifying Sad

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 55665
Forum Reputation : 0

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:12 am

That's exactly what I was thinking! I think I'm petite and I stand at 5'6" and Dylan towering over me in that situation would have been terrifying. to imagine little Isaiah and especially if he was actually pulled out from under the table I can only imagine how scared he was smh!!!

I feel like every time you read about or see any of the victims and even E&D you begin to get a better understanding of who they were before 4/20.. Which makes piecing together how they must of felt or been thinking a lil bit more chilling. Its like a good book you can always open and read

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:38 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
It’s staggering to think about how smal he was. I’m petite and I’ve been around guys as big as Dylan. That must have been terrifying Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He was very small compared to Dylan height wise, but sadly wasn't much lighter then Dylan in weight due to Dylan being pretty much a skeleton at that point. Neutral  

I still find it unbelievable how Sue couldn't see him loosing so much weight and not being concerned. I know she talked about it briefly in her book, but DAMN he was wasting away before their very eyes. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He was very small compared to Dylan height wise, but sadly wasn't much lighter then Dylan in weight due to Dylan being pretty much a skeleton at that point. Neutral  

I still find it unbelievable how Sue couldn't see him loosing so much weight and not being concerned. I know she talked about it briefly in her book, but DAMN he was wasting away before their very eyes. No

I agree. I don’t know how anyone could miss it. Even in his baggier clothes he still looked like a skeleton. And I think he was still eating too. But you can when some of their student films were made because you could see how much weight he’s been losing. If you look at his drivers license and the RNN video he looks really built and then when you see Radioactive clothing he is so sickly thin

I also think in the autopsy report they say his belt was cut in half or something like that because even a belt was too big.

Screamingophelia

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 am

Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:14 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral

He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross you died a year ago and no one noticed.

Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.

Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No

Yes! I feel like I know but it’s nevwe been confirmed Sad

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I wonder if Sorority Alpha would know? scratch I can't remember if we have ever asked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:25 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I wonder if Sorority Alpha would know? scratch I can't remember if we have ever asked. Laughing

I don't think we did but he might know. He is a wealth of knowledge.

Pizzacharms

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:53 pm

whyno

Contribution Points : 67553
Forum Reputation : 50

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Pizzacharms wrote:

I've never seen this one before, nice find!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Shoels
Page 1 of 1