Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Isaiah Shoels

Go down 
+3
23september
Draw_It_White
Jenn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3127
Contribution Points : 117165
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 am

Isaiah Shoels (August 4, 1980-April 20, 1999). He was the 7th victim fatally shot on April 20, 1999. This thread is for photos of Isaiah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1112
Contribution Points : 96318
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Your Graduation

We are at your graduation
Came a little earlier than we planned
We are cheering you on to glory
While we try our best to stand.

You did not walk across the stage
We won’t see you bow
But within is this vision of splendor
And we will smile somehow.

From Earth’s school of experience
You went to the head of the class
With valor and bravery you finished
The final test you’ve passed.

The cap and gown you’re wearing
The diploma in your hand
Do not compare with your crown of life
And the commencement to a better land.

We will always Remember this sacred day
The day you graduated
The day you went away.

Some day we will see you again
At the great class reunion
When we meet you in Heaven
And forever have sweet communion

Be blessed in your slumber
Sweet peace thy soul shall find
We will carry on in Hope
And you will forever be on our Mind.

Dr. Gregory W. Spencer

I've just read that in Isaiah's funeral programme. I can scan it and put it in here (though it isn't specifically a photo of Isaiah) if it isn't already online somewhere anyway? The two pictures of him are ones we've already seen - the one Jenn posted above and the one of him in his football uniform.
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms


Posts : 16
Contribution Points : 58895
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-09-20
Age : 20

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!"
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 64690
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2017-09-12

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 2:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

08-04-1980 - 04-40-1999, turned 38 yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms


Posts : 16
Contribution Points : 58895
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-09-20
Age : 20

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!"
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444


Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 54265
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-05
Age : 31
Location : Texas

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 6:24 pm

has anyone noticed how small Isaiah was? When I was reading his Autopsy Summary is stated he was only 4'8 and weighed somewhere close to 100 lbs (I don't recall his exact weight).... I had even read in one witness statement (again I cant recall whom) had said they "saw the small black kid get shot" .... For some reason or another it just never dawned on me up until now how small he was.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rayy Bayy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 6:43 pm

It’s staggering to think about how smal he was. I’m petite and I’ve been around guys as big as Dylan. That must have been terrifying Sad

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444


Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 54265
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-05
Age : 31
Location : Texas

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 6:12 am

That's exactly what I was thinking! I think I'm petite and I stand at 5'6" and Dylan towering over me in that situation would have been terrifying. to imagine little Isaiah and especially if he was actually pulled out from under the table I can only imagine how scared he was smh!!!

I feel like every time you read about or see any of the victims and even E&D you begin to get a better understanding of who they were before 4/20.. Which makes piecing together how they must of felt or been thinking a lil bit more chilling. Its like a good book you can always open and read

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rayy Bayy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
It’s staggering to think about how smal he was. I’m petite and I’ve been around guys as big as Dylan. That must have been terrifying Sad


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He was very small compared to Dylan height wise, but sadly wasn't much lighter then Dylan in weight due to Dylan being pretty much a skeleton at that point. Neutral  

I still find it unbelievable how Sue couldn't see him loosing so much weight and not being concerned. I know she talked about it briefly in her book, but DAMN he was wasting away before their very eyes. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It’s staggering to think about how smal he was. I’m petite and I’ve been around guys as big as Dylan. That must have been terrifying Sad


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He was very small compared to Dylan height wise, but sadly wasn't much lighter then Dylan in weight due to Dylan being pretty much a skeleton at that point. Neutral  

I still find it unbelievable how Sue couldn't see him loosing so much weight and not being concerned. I know she talked about it briefly in her book, but DAMN he was wasting away before their very eyes. No


I agree. I don’t know how anyone could miss it. Even in his baggier clothes he still looked like a skeleton. And I think he was still eating too. But you can when some of their student films were made because you could see how much weight he’s been losing. If you look at his drivers license and the RNN video he looks really built and then when you see Radioactive clothing he is so sickly thin

I also think in the autopsy report they say his belt was cut in half or something like that because even a belt was too big.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 5:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral


He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross you died a year ago and no one noticed.


Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral


He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.


Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 3:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral


He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.


Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No

Yes! I feel like I know but it’s nevwe been confirmed Sad

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral


He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.


Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No

Yes! I feel like I know but it’s nevwe been confirmed Sad

I wonder if Sorority Alpha would know? scratch I can't remember if we have ever asked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6414
Contribution Points : 191996
Forum Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 42

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes. It says the belt was partially cut away

Damn that's a sad image right there. That he possibly cut away the extra length because it was SO long and was in the way. Neutral


He must’ve just been skin and bones. It is sad because in hindsight both of them were kind of crying for help in different ways. I think that’s why someone wrote on Eric’s cross  you died a year ago and no one noticed.


Nate summed it up perfectly- The adults weren’t worried, why should they have been?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I know we have talked about that many many times. BUT I'd seriously pay good money to know who wrote that and what they meant by it. No

Yes! I feel like I know but it’s nevwe been confirmed Sad

I wonder if Sorority Alpha would know? scratch I can't remember if we have ever asked. Laughing

I don't think we did but he might know. He is a wealth of knowledge.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Pizzacharms

Pizzacharms


Posts : 16
Contribution Points : 58895
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-09-20
Age : 20

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!"
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno


Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 66153
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2017-04-01
Age : 28

Isaiah Shoels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels   Isaiah Shoels Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 am

Pizzacharms wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've never seen this one before, nice find!
Back to top Go down
 
Isaiah Shoels
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Isaiah Shoels
» Isaiah Shoels' previous problem with E/D
» Isaiah Shoels had previous problems with Eric and Dylan?
» Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)
» Is Isaiah in the picture?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: