Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)

Go down 
+2
Draw_It_White
aperiogaming
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 58128
Forum Reputation : 0

Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 12:14 pm

I came across this image while doing a little trawl this afternoon - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe (unsure) it's the only image out there showing one of the victims post-mortem?

I'm reluctant to believe the picture is innacurate as the photographer has over a dozen relevent Columbine photos, all taken (more or less) around the time of the tragedy.

There's also pictures at various funerals in the album - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts?

EDIT: This stuff must have been real on-the-day business; one of the pictures has a caption "up to 25 people may be dead after a shooting at the school"
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 2:30 pm

There’s a picture of Dan Mauser in his casket. Easily findable with a quick google search.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 58128

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Ah, my apologies - I thought the Isaiah shot was unique.

Open casket on a child shot in the face must have been horrible :/
Back to top Go down
ClayKash

ClayKash

Contribution Points : 55587

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 5:32 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
Ah, my apologies - I thought the Isaiah shot was unique.

Open casket on a child shot in the face must have been horrible :/

His face was "reconstructed" for the viewing.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:14 am

This link should work for Isaiah''s funeral casket picture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76847
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Daniel's father writes about that in his book "walking in daniels shoes". He said the funeral home had called him and said they needed more time to prepare daniels body for the service because he had been shot in the face. This was how Tom learned that daniel was shot point blank through the nose. Can you imagine hearing that over the phone from the funeral home? He also writes about viewing daniel before the service to see if he looked "alright" and it wasnt really terrible but it also was not the Daniel he remembered. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: bloody   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 9:02 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
I came across this image while doing a little trawl this afternoon - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe (unsure) it's the only image out there showing one of the victims post-mortem?

-Rachel Scott dead and lying next to the fire truck (seen from various angles both before and after being "dragged")
-Danny Rohrbough lying dead on the sidewalk next to a Danny-shaped blood stain
-Kelly Fleming seen in her casket
-Daniel Mauser seen in his casket
-Eric and Dylan dead after shooting themselves, sold to the National Enquirer

BONUS:
-Dave Sanders is seen running up the stairs in the cafeteria footage.
-There's a length video showing the library after the shooting with bloodstains everywhere, someone even timestamped and labelled them on Youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)   Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Shoels at rest in his open casket (not graphic)
Page 1 of 1