Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Eric and Dylan bully?

Go down 
+6
Jollyhelpful
bradt93
Screamingophelia
Norwegian
sororityalpha
_CannibaLCorpsE_
10 posters
AuthorMessage
_CannibaLCorpsE_

_CannibaLCorpsE_

Contribution Points : 66358
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Eric and Dylan bully? Empty
PostSubject: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 11:10 pm

I know they did during the shooting and kind of in the basement tapes, but did they at school?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Adam Kyler [247/8,677] DK (and three others) harassed and threatened to kill him; parents went to administration

Joshua Lapp [483] people didn’t dare talk to EH or DK; say “hi” and get bad response

Keith Parkison [1,069] DK picked on people, including Keith; almost had physical fights
Keith Parkison [1,070] EH picked on people

Amanda Paukune [1,074] DK was “mean and sarcastic” to her

Mr. Craig Place (CHS teacher/dean) [1,090] EH picked on freshmen

Evan McClaugherty [2,038/21,138] accidentally bumped EH who pushed him, said he should “watch his back”

Chris Walker [2,236] heard from someone that once DK was “very scary” — there was a fight and DK was going “crazy”

Seth Biggi [2,476] DK picked fight with jock

Ali Boukhalfa [2,522] a friend accidentally bumped DK, this led to pushing

Ms. Tommie Nykanen (CHS teacher) [5,179] scared of DK; he laughed at her inappropriately, defiantly

Megan Minger [5,528] EH stared at her — evil stare

Melissa Walker [5,995] KMFDM — thought it was a radio station; EH “got all defensive”
Melissa Walker [6,001–2] asked EH about KMFDM hat — “what station is that?” EH got upset, said “you just wait and see”

Michael Biggs [6,140] EH stared, intimidated him

Jennifer Harmon [6,548] everyone was scared of them

Gary Reininger [7,068] DK/EH yelled at jocks junior year

Dustin Thurmon [7,260] athlete who had problems with DK/EH; EH wanted to fight him

Tara Zobjeck [7,380] DK called her “bitch” after gym incident; harassed her
Tara Zobjeck [7,416] pushed people and cheated in gym

Chris Morris [8,897] EH started fights with jocks, expected Chris Morris to back him up

Michelle Hartsough [10,150] DK was rude/difficult; hit her once because she counseled him on infraction at work

(Redacted) [10,286] DK called girl a bitch during flag football; other boy intervened, told DK to back off

Devon Adams [10,616] EH/DK made fun of boy in theatre department

Chris Morris [10,838] recently, EH more aggressive; picking fights, expecting Chris to back him up

Michelle Hartsough [16,607] DK: scary person

Sasha Jacobs [17,411] dated EH 16–20 times (10/97 to 1/98); broke up, got email threats

Jerry Snow [17,957] in 8th grade his daughter got threatening letter from EH, DK and others

(Redacted) [19,326] EH picked fight last year

Carrie Preziosi [21,138] had confrontation with EH about 4 months ago (from 5/4/99)

Matthew Wills (boyfriend of Tara Zobjeck) [23,450] threatened to kick ass of DK for harassing Tara

Jason Kirk [24,351] had run-in with boy he thinks was EH on July 4, 1998

Jacquelyn Baker [25,053] DK scared her — the way he walked and looked at her

Ms. Catherine Dudley (mother of Colby Dudley) [25,366] Colby had confrontation with EH

Eric Harris [26,014] journal entry where he wrote, “I make fun of people who look like me”

Dylan Klebold [26,236] inscription in EH’s yearbook: “can’t wait to dub the new freshman”
Dylan Klebold [26,238] inscription in EH’s yearbook: “sitting in the commons dubbing & laughing at
fags”
Dylan Klebold [26,388] journal entry about trying not to ridicule/make fun of people at school
Dylan Klebold [26,396] journal entry: “I try not to pick on people”

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 pm

They bullied and they were bullied. You don't tend to hear about the bullying too much from their fangirls who loved them. Dylan mentioned somewhere intentionally running into people in his gym class, for example. They talked shit about people in the basement tapes, too. The Jen and Rachel comments for example. But do we classify that as bullying?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 12:39 am

They both did . I think Eric was a bit more of a smart mouth and snarky and I think Dylan setvout to bully kids. But I think they had very different reasons for it. I think I have elaborated before. I think Eric just had an exterior of get the hell away from me. And I think Dylan was bullied and felt bad about himself so he projected that pain in other people. Just my 2 cents

I believe they were bullied and did the bullying possibly after a long time of encountering bullying. I think also when you start to feel garbage about yourself your project that onto other people. You want them to feel bad about themselves like you do.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91156
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 am

Let's be honest here, they thought they were "scary" because they wore trench coats.

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66244
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 1:01 am

From the very start: Bullying begets Bullying it is all a vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58271
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 8:01 am

hvernon wrote:
They bullied and they were bullied. You don't tend to hear about the bullying too much from their fangirls who loved them. Dylan mentioned somewhere intentionally running into people in his gym class, for example. They talked shit about people in the basement tapes, too. The Jen and Rachel comments for example. But do we classify that as bullying?

I wouldn't really say it is bullying just saying bad stuff about someone compared to actually saying it to them.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 49903
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 11:40 am

Bullying is part of life, especially at school....

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Icarius wrote:
Bullying is part of life, especially at school....

It doesn't have to be if people stood up for themselves.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Bullys almost always bully other people to make themselves feel better about getting bullied themselves.
As someone posted above, it is well documented that they both bullied some people to a certain extent.
Dylan scratching "fag" into someones locker is one of the more well known examples.

Although they had bad things to say about many people in the basement tapes, they seemed to not have the balls to say it to most of those peoples faces.
As far as we know that is.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 12:26 am

Talking behind someone elses back can definately be bullying. Its Just not physical or verbal. But gossipping about someone behind their back, spreading rumours, yup that can in some cases be another type of bullying.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 11:18 pm

As I said before if only Eric and Dylan had the technology as they do now, they could've recorded everything on their I-Phones and shown everyone the kind of treatment they were put through.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 11:51 pm

bradt93 wrote:
As I said before if only Eric and Dylan had the technology as they do now, they could've recorded everything on their I-Phones and shown everyone the kind of treatment they were put through.

Or, you know, get bullied over social media.

And probably get arrested after Eric makes an angry post about how he wants to blow someone's head off.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan bully?   Did Eric and Dylan bully? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eric and Dylan bully?
Page 1 of 1