Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody have any info on this trailer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andromedia

Contribution Points : 65632
Forum Reputation : 0

Anybody have any info on this trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:44 am

Found this trailer. It appears to be for a movie based on columbine but I can't find much info on it. The trailer is in English but all the comments and the description is in German. According to IMBD it's a short that's around 15 minutes but I can't find the full length version, only the trailer. Anyone seen this or know where the full length version is?

I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days so go on youtube and search "Amok - Columbine School Massacre" to see what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 68900
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:07 am

I haven't watched it but it's a full-length film called 'April Showers' (2009).

From the IMDB page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -
A look inside a tragedy through the eyes of a survivor. Based on actual events, April Showers is about picking up the pieces in the direct aftermath of school violence. Set in a middle class suburban neighborhood, April Showers focuses on the lives of a handful of teachers and students as they attempt to make sense of a world that has just been turned upside down by one of their own. With the community and an entire nation caught up in the 'story', the students of Jefferson High must turn to one another for answers. In the wake atrocity, the rifts caused by misinformation and a frenzied media prove difficult to overcome. Lost and lonely under the international spotlight, one young man navigates his way through his almost indiscernible home. From quaint suburban town to battlefield turned media circus, Jefferson High provides the backdrop for Sean's struggle to cope with the loss of his friend April.

I think I've found links for the full movie online. Are we allowed to post them here?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:33 am

I've got April Showers on DVD at home. If memory serves me correctly, it was directed by someone who was at Columbine when the massacre took place. I can't remember their name at present.

Edit - Andrew Robinson is the fella's name.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:53 am

It is more about the aftermath of a massacre than the massacre itself. It's alright I guess but if that's your bag - Rudderless blows this film out the water.
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:54 am

Might give it a watch! I've seen you mention Rudderless before.. I'll have to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 am

I'd mention Rudderless to anyone who will listen. I thought it was a fantastic movie.
Back to top Go down
andromedia

Contribution Points : 65632
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:51 am

Thanks! I was slightly confused due to my searches revolving around the youtube title. IMBD had a listing of a similar title "amok" with a similar plot.

I'm not sure if links like that can be posted, but we have the title so I don't think we need them.

EDIT: Welp I'm an idiot. I messed up the quote BB code. That was directed at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 pm

andromedia wrote:
Thanks! I was slightly confused due to my searches revolving around the youtube title. IMBD had a listing of a similar title "amok" with a similar plot.

I'm not sure if links like that can be posted, but we have the title so I don't think we need them.

EDIT: Welp I'm an idiot. I messed up the quote BB code. That was directed at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haha, no worries! Glad I could help with the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have any info on this trailer?   Anybody have any info on this trailer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody have any info on this trailer?
Page 1 of 1