Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate this day

Go down 
+8
philosopher_king
Fatheroftwo
Sabratha
REBdoomer1999
sororityalpha
Ericklebold99
EGSandrew
czeyk14
12 posters
AuthorMessage
czeyk14

Contribution Points : 66838
Forum Reputation : 0

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 am

I hate it so much. I want it to end so badly but also never end at the same time. I can't even function at school today. I'm so awkward anyways and this just makes it worse!!
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 69628

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 am

I'm glad I wasn't sucked into Columbine when I was in high school. I have no idea what would be going through my head.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ericklebold99

Contribution Points : 67595

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 am

It's a day of reflection, a day to remember and to honor all those that died, just to think that we are all here 18 years later still actively talking about it shows something

R.I.P to all 15 victims
I'm sure there are a lot of grief going on today

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
czeyk14

Contribution Points : 66838

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm

I wish I hadn't got sucked into it now as well! 2 years left
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 am

Well 4/20 is over now for another year!

merk likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 66637

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:59 pm

April 20th in 2021 will be a Tuesday, that's like an extra special occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:51 am

April 20th 2019. 20 years of Columbine...

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 85538

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am

EGSandrew wrote:
I'm glad I wasn't sucked into Columbine when I was in high school. I have no idea what would be going through my head.

In hindsight, I'm sure a lot of Dallas, PA students are very glad as well.

QuestionMark and lognifiiskurk like this post

Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 103622
Forum Reputation : 8

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Fatheroftwo wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:

In hindsight, I'm sure a lot of Dallas, PA students are very glad as well.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 107640
Forum Reputation : 102

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 am

Reading this thread is so awkward to me ^_^;
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 66637

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 5:45 pm

What's there to hate? Every April 20th things feel really eerie between 11:19 and shortly after noon, but in an awesome kind of way.

merk and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 10:38 am

EGSandrew wrote:

If the rest of your life was any indication, then 12 gage buckshot.

AestheticDeath

Contribution Points : 69657

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 12:21 am

ha funny that one of Randy's replies in this thread. I never watched his stuff before but for some reason I just recently watched a 35 minute video of him talking about it. He goes into so much detail and planning over shooting 4 people. He blocks 5 doors or something. And is still thinking he may only be able to get 3 of the 4.
In the end he got the both of the ones he thought he might have to pick between.
Its just baffling why he needed to plan that out so much. And why he cares so much about mundane damage to the store, like shooting spaghetti jars. Several times he calls this plan ingenious.
In a genre where we often ask why his little attack seemed especially pointless.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 1:20 am

It’s either Randy’s post history is very normal or my sense of normal is very warped.
Back to top Go down

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:29 pm

morgenroede wrote:
It’s either Randy’s post history is very normal or my sense of normal is very warped.

In my opinion the comment that is in this thread is a bit alarming now that we know the story, that is, randy if he was still in his high school years he could have done a school shooting .. but, I suppose this comment was taken back then about that he was referring to a stage that happened and had already eradicated that thought.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 63189
Forum Reputation : 175

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:01 pm

I think Randy was more likely to have killed himself back then rather than do a school shooting.

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 5:34 pm

margaflor wrote:
In my opinion the comment that is in this thread is a bit alarming now that we know the story, that is, randy if he was still in his high school years he could have done a school shooting .. but, I suppose this comment was taken back then  about that he was referring to a stage that happened and had already eradicated that thought.

It does look alarming in hindsight, but if I didn’t know who wrote it, I would think it’s just someone who once was a troubled teen and is now wondering how Columbine could have influenced him. Many people are angry and depressed as teenagers but outgrow it later. It’s normal to ask yourself “what would I do in such and such hypothetical situation?” even though it’s not exactly socially acceptable to talk about how much convincing it would take for you to shoot yourself if the only other option was life in prison (I’m referring to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]); anyone who claims to never think about such things is probably a liar. I would expect Randy to post some truly crazy shit on here and not something like this.

As for him becoming a school shooter if he were into Columbine back then, I’m not sure.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 63189
Forum Reputation : 175

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 4:03 pm

morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:
In my opinion the comment that is in this thread is a bit alarming now that we know the story, that is, randy if he was still in his high school years he could have done a school shooting .. but, I suppose this comment was taken back then  about that he was referring to a stage that happened and had already eradicated that thought.

It does look alarming in hindsight, but if I didn’t know who wrote it, I would think it’s just someone who once was a troubled teen and is now wondering how Columbine could have influenced him. Many people are angry and depressed as teenagers but outgrow it later. It’s normal to ask yourself “what would I do in such and such hypothetical situation?” even though it’s not exactly socially acceptable to talk about how much convincing it would take for you to shoot yourself if the only other option was life in prison (I’m referring to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]); anyone who claims to never think about such things is probably a liar. I would expect Randy to post some truly crazy shit on here and not something like this.

As for him becoming a school shooter if he were into Columbine back then, I’m not sure.
I find it ironic that in that post you linked Randy talks about how he found the latest CVA video informative but in one of his suicide tapes goes on a 2 minute rant about how much he hates CVA and how he should have the fame that CVA has.

I hate this day Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this day   I hate this day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate this day
Page 1 of 1