Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mother's Reckoning- Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Mother's Reckoning- Review  Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Reckoning- Review    A Mother's Reckoning- Review  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi guys, last week I published a (very long) review of Sue Klebold's A Mother's Reckoning, if you fancy a read Smile

If you haven't read this book yet, I strongly recommend it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Reckoning- Review    A Mother's Reckoning- Review  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:16 pm

“As I held him, I experienced a deep and unsettling sense of foreboding. I was overcome by a strong premonition: this child would bring me a terrible sorrow.”

I hope she never told Dylan that. What an odd thing to come out with.
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74769
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Reckoning- Review    A Mother's Reckoning- Review  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm

I think that if you've seen Sue Klebold's TED talk, the second half of the book is redundant. My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Reckoning- Review    A Mother's Reckoning- Review  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Reckoning- Review
Page 1 of 1