Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?

Go down 
+6
xewn
QuestionMark
sscc
shockingdoom
STK
Smiggles94
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72964
Forum Reputation : 28

Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 pm

New too me
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Yes that's fairly old, it would be interesting to see the photos Adam took involving him with his guns, vest and combat gear as well as photos of him holding guns to his head but unfortunately they have been sealed.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Yup, pretty shitty how they think they know what's best for us.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 75254
Forum Reputation : 332

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 11:06 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
photos of him holding guns to his head.
Well I guess Gladwell was right after all!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

Everything is going wrong.... Farmers are generally on the verge of ruin. Trade is always bad. The Church is in danger. The House of Lords isn’t worth a dozen years’ purchase. The throne totters.
- Anthony Trollope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:19 pm

that looks like the same stance he was in when he took that school photo of him in high school when he was 16. lol
Back to top Go down
shockingdoom

shockingdoom

Contribution Points : 58445
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:27 am

I saw it on tumblr. It would be interesting to know when it was taken.

Last edited by shockingdoom on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:37 am

shockingdoom wrote:
I've seen it on tumblr. It would be interesting to know when it was taken.
I think it was taken in fifth grade, so that would have been around 2002.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 am

Medias really only chosed pictures of him that makes him look weird. Do they think people aren't intelligent enough to face the reality of someone looking like you neighboor's son (or even YOUR own son) and commiting a mass shooting?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Neah wrote:
Do they think people aren't intelligent enough to face the reality of someone looking like you neighboor's son (or even YOUR own son) and commiting a mass shooting?

Oh they know, they just get more ratings if the shooter looks demented as all hell. Case in point:

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

Contribution Points : 56370
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 9:21 am

Last edited by xewn on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 pm

xewn wrote:
this supposed fear hasn't stopped pretty much every piece of evidence surrounding Nikolas Cruz and Stoneman Douglas being released to the public almost immediately, as soon as it popped out of the woodwork

Keep in mind one police department/court may not see things the same way as a different one. Broward County operates differently from Jefferson County.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Besides the suspected 4chan "soon" image post and the DDR video, what is the most recent photo of Adam Lanza that do we have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 pm

I just read an article about that video, journalists always overdo.

"The dance-crazed maniac continued playing DDR up to a month before he murdered 20 children [...]"
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Dance Lanza Dance!: The Mass Murderous Implications of Rhythm Games
Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 4:57 am

Last edited by xewn on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:56 am

Last edited by xewn on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 68133

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Does anyone else look at these two pics and think that somewhere in his family line Adam could be Marshal Applewhites offspring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 11:08 pm

Ainjel wrote:

Does anyone else look at these two pics and think that somewhere in his family line Adam could be Marshal Applewhites offspring?

That or Applewhite actually managed to transcend the boundaries of time and space and managed to come back as a younger version of himself.
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 68133

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 1:10 am

Hah I jokingly thought about him coming back as Adam when I first saw that picture of Lanza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 4:01 am

Ainjel wrote:
Hah I jokingly thought about him coming back as Adam when I first saw that picture of Lanza.

That would explain the shocked expression, lol.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 64151

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Yes.

I believe I've seen all photos of Lanza that are currently public.

I hope to see more photos of him in the future. Who knows what surprises may arise?

Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 56559

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Devil wrote:
Yes.

I believe I've seen all photos of Lanza that are currently public.

I hope to see more photos of him in the future. Who knows what surprises may arise?
^Actual picture of Adam during the shooting inside the restroom.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 9:30 pm

imgview wrote:

^Actual picture of Adam during the shooting inside the restroom.

Looks like he had more to unleash upon the world than we knew about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 am

Martin Bryant and Jared Loughner were photoshopped to look more menacing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?   Anyone seen this photo of lanza ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen this photo of lanza ?
Page 1 of 1