Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
REB10

Contribution Points : 74535
Forum Reputation : 0

REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 8:28 pm

I edited this together last year. I never made it public, until now. It's the most uncut, highest quality, longest run time (49:35) available. I've taken the highest quality edits I can and matched them with all the uncut footage in order to make one complete version. This version has it all. I haven't posted a file in years, enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (thanks!!)

Last edited by REB10 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:18 pm

You can find the uncut highest quality version on Netflix but why not upload it to YouTube instead? Like why Anonfiles?
Back to top Go down
REB10

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Last I checked the uncut version was removed from Netflix, it may be back up now. Not sure. I just didn't want this file associated with my Youtube account. That's the only reason I did Anonfiles. I've been out of the game for a while. Megaupload and Rapidshare are dead lol
Back to top Go down
inksys

inksys

Contribution Points : 62428

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 pm

The uncut version is indeed missing from Netflix; just checked. So thank you for the download link~
Back to top Go down
REB10

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:42 pm

You're welcome! And from what I've seen, it's been removed from Netflix for about a year now.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75783

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 am

REB10 wrote:
You're welcome! And from what I've seen, it's been removed from Netflix for about a year now.

Thanks!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 4:16 am

I see that it has been uploaded to youtube, with credit to REB10 so I just ripped it from there instead of trying to download it from such a slow source. Mega would have been a good place to upload. In any event, whats been restored/extended in this version?
Back to top Go down
REB10

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Thank you! Added the link to the OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 10:16 pm

REB10 wrote:

Can you tell me whats different in this version though? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm

REB10 wrote:
I added to the forum's YouTube channel and gave you credit for it. Thank you for sharing it.

NyQuil wrote:
Can you tell me whats different in this version though? Thanks.
It's unedited and uncensored. In the edited version, the profanity is censored out and they removed certain parts of the film such as the racial remarks to Isaiah, the part where he asks the girl why she believes in God and the part where Brooks is walking down the street and Randy Brown is talking about how he automatically knew Eric was the shooter when Brooks called him on the phone.

Those are just a few parts I can think of right now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)   REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REB10's Zero Hour - Uncut Extended Edition (NEW)
Page 1 of 1