Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition

Go down 
+21
theartofwar
lognifiiskurk
DevilishManiac
Canoweissmon
ANOMIC
humanity is overrated
Engel
CountAnton
CSIAgent
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
perfection
Primate Murder
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
InsaneIntruder
imgview
Tommy QTR
STK
sscc
QuestionMark
Jea
UncontinuedProcess
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Empty
PostSubject: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Here some aspiring mass murderers who clamorously failed:
-Sebastian Bosse (Pirate guy)
-Asa Coon (Goth guy)
-William Atchinson (Couch guy)
Post your own failed shooter Roll
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Kimveer Gill
TJ Lane
Randy Stair (of course)
Fedrico Elizondo
Raoul Moat
Lindsay Souvannarath and two guys she planned her shooting with
Neil MacInnis

Just to name a few
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Nasim Aghdam soooo failed.
Randy Stair.
Caleb Sharpe funny asf

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Alvaro Castillo. Dude killed only one person (his dad) then got arrested before he could kill anyone else.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:49 pm

I wouldn't consider Randy a failed shooter because it seems that his attack went according to plan. Randy never intended to replicate Columbine or go for the high score even if he wished that he could. He sneaked around and blocked escape routes, put on his killing costume, killed the people that he meant to kill, left someone alive as he had planned, and his content survived long enough for people to archive all of it. He knew some people would laugh at him because he talked about it in his journal but he even has his own little cult of followers who are trying to carry on with his story, which I'm not sure he thought would really happen. Sounds like a success to me.

swepsx and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:58 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

Raoul Moat

I was expecting Raoul Moat to end with a Derrick Bird style massacre, because he had threaten to kill 1 random person for every lie that was said about him by the media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:19 pm

How do you people define a failed mass murder / mass murderer ?
In my opinion a failed mass murderer is the one who killed less than 3 people and who wanted to kill more.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:24 pm

sscc wrote:
I wouldn't consider Randy a failed shooter because it seems that his attack went according to plan. Randy never intended to replicate Columbine or go for the high score even if he wished that he could. He sneaked around and blocked escape routes, put on his killing costume, killed the people that he meant to kill, left someone alive as he had planned, and his content survived long enough for people to archive all of it. He knew some people would laugh at him because he talked about it in his journal but he even has his own little cult of followers who are trying to carry on with his story, which I'm not sure he thought would really happen. Sounds like a success to me.

Regardless he's pretty much considered loser by everyone especially compared to other loser-esque shooters like Elliot Rodger, as Mister Metokur puts it "Randy Stair is the Battleborn of spree killers".

Also speaking of Elliot Rodger, considering what he outlined in his manifesto and what eventually occurred on the "day of retribution", he could be considered a "failed" shooter despite have more kills than anyone else here mentioned on this thread, Mumkey Jones made a video about this subject:
Videos:
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:44 pm

CALU wrote:
How do you people define a failed mass murder / mass murderer ?
In my opinion a failed mass murderer is the one who killed less than 3 people and who wanted to kill more.
Same here, also who had planned to commit mass murder but was caught before)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 9:47 pm

If Elliot's original plan fully worked, it would have probably have beaten columbine in terms of victims and infamy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Jose Reyes, despite being a lesser known school shooter, could count as a failed shooter, the kid only had 2 magazines, plus he stopped shooting after a few minutes and just gave up and shot himself after shooting only 3, killing 1. and he threatened to kill a group of students during his attack but didnt shoot any of them. Plus he was seen attempting to enter the school, but the door was locked. and for the last minutes of his life he just wondered the basketball courts aimlessly. Honestly I do think he was kinda Naive after shooting 3 and decided maybe he didnt want to shoot anyone at all. But then again,i guess in his eyes his plan went accordingly, despite the school not closing forever as he hoped LOL.

Karl Pierson chickened out after killing 1 student and then encountering the school resource officer before then committing suicide in the library(Well at least he emulated his heroes LOL). But seriously, he could have EASILY killed the officer in 2 or more hits! I mean yea the cop had better training but Karl could have maybe ambushed him or just use quick reflexes and good accuracy. Plus he didnt kill any of the people he was targeting on his hit list, he just shot anyone (ONE LMFAO) who got in his way. You know your bad when a fucking 12 year old does better than you      

Chris Dornier (cop shooter) could count because he didnt kill as many as he probably hoped to

Last edited by TheOne99 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add a little)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:44 pm

TheOne99 wrote:

Karl Pierson chickened out after killing 1 student and then encountering the school resource officer before then committing suicide in the library(Well at least he emulated his heroes LOL).

Man, the people who call Eric and Dylan heros before going on an attack are almost always easily described with one word, "pathetic".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 am

Kylian Barbey failed his school shooting. To me he made a laughing stock of himself... he admired Columbine and he didn't even manage to kill one! Since non-terrorist mass shootings a very very rare in France, I am disappointed that he represents school shooting from my country. We still have a lot of work to do before we can compete with the USA in this glorious American tradition.

There is also that boy who shot people in a school then tried to shoot himself in the head but failed and lacked ammunition to try commit suicide again. I think it was in South America, maybe the Goyases school shooting but that's very weird, I could search and find pictures of it and the name of the shooting before but tonight I find absolutely nothing about the shooting I am thinking about. Maybe I am too tired...

And also Columbine is still pretty failed IMO, although not "epic". Maybe not according to Dylan's standards and goals, but I think if Eric could see the aftermath before he died, he would be very disappointed. He dared to compare the shooting to the Oklahoma City bombing and WW2! I know it was fantasy, but it shows that he was demanding. He probably hoped he would kill at least three times more than they did, only with the bombs.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:54 am

Neah wrote:
Kylian Barbey failed his school shooting. To me he made a laughing stock of himself... he admired Columbine and he didn't even manage to kill one! Since non-terrorist mass shootings a very very rare in France, I am disappointed that he represents school shooting from my country. We still have a lot of work to do before we can compete with the USA in this glorious American tradition.

There is also that boy who shot people in a school then tried to shoot himself in the head but failed and lacked ammunition to try commit suicide again. I think it was in South America, maybe the Goyases school shooting but that's very weird, I could search and find pictures of it and the name of the shooting before but tonight I find absolutely nothing about the shooting I am thinking about. Maybe I am too tired...

And also Columbine is still pretty failed IMO, although not "epic". Maybe not according to Dylan's standards and goals, but I think if Eric could see the aftermath before he died, he would be very disappointed. He dared to compare the shooting to the Oklahoma City bombing and WW2! I know it was fantasy, but it shows that he was demanding. He probably hoped he would kill at least three times more than they did, only with the bombs.
Kylian Barbey is pretty interesting to me. Also the 2nd one is probably the Monterrey shootings, but that shooter did kill himself. He did fail to shoot himself in the head though, however succeeded when he reloaded and tried again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:49 am

The most epic failure must be Liam Lyburd, he got busted an hour before his Shooting was about to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 10:52 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Also the 2nd one is probably the Monterrey shootings, but that shooter did kill himself. He did fail to shoot himself in the head though, however succeeded when he reloaded and tried again.

Thanks, it is that one indeed. I didn't remember he managed to shot himself in the head again, but we can see that well in the video. It is rare to have videos of the shooting itself. I still don't understand what the shooter tried to do. He killed no-one, in the video it is as if he tried to shoot three or four people then was already tired. When he reloaded people went off the classroom and he did nothing about it. I don't understand if he didn't really care about killing others and the most important was to kill himself, if he was badly prepared and lacked ammunition too often or if he intended to kill more but was too scare to be caught alive and so he sped the shooting up and botched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 am

[quote="Neah"]
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Thanks, it is that one indeed. I didn't remember he managed to shot himself in the head again, but we can see that well in the video. It is rare to have videos of the shooting itself.

Huh. I remember seeing the san bernardino attack on the news, and I remember the earlier reports said they wore go pros. You know what you said has me wondering, has any shooter attempted to record their shooting? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:06 am

Population Control wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Thanks, it is that one indeed. I didn't remember he managed to shot himself in the head again, but we can see that well in the video. It is rare to have videos of the shooting itself.

Huh. I remember seeing the san bernardino attack on the news, and I remember the earlier reports said they wore go pros. You know what you said has me wondering, has any shooter attempted to record their shooting? Anyone know?

I don't see terrorists as mass shooters but Mohamed Merah filmed the Toulouse and Montauban shootings (including one shooting in a Jewish school).

I quote Wikipedia, so I don't know if the information are reliable but if I remember well I think they are:

Quote :
Merah filmed all of the killings using a GoPro camera strapped to his body. He made a video of them set to music and verses of the Koran. He sent the video to news agency Al Jazeera. After a request from French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Al Jazeera decided against airing the video. One video shows Merah shooting two French Muslim soldiers in Montauban, and shouting Allahu Akbar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 am

Neah wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I don't see terrorists as mass shooters but Mohamed Merah filmed the Toulouse and Montauban shootings (including one shooting in a Jewish school).

I quote Wikipedia, so I don't know if the information are reliable but if I remember well I think they are:

Quote :
Merah filmed all of the killings using a GoPro camera strapped to his body. He made a video of them set to music and verses of the Koran. He sent the video to news agency Al Jazeera. After a request from French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Al Jazeera decided against airing the video. One video shows Merah shooting two French Muslim soldiers in Montauban, and shouting Allahu Akbar.

is he the only one you know of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:08 am

Neah wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Quote :

is he the only one you know of?

For the moment yes, but I'll search for others because I was also surprised we don't know of more shooters who did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 am

He's not a mass shooter but Vester Lee Flanagan (also known as Bryce Williams), the guy who shot the two journalists live on TV also filmed the shooting from his point of view then posted the video on social medias.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am

Neah wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Quote :
Mehdi Nemmouche had a camera on his chest but it failed to record the shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Quote :
Mehdi Nemmouche had a camera on his chest but it failed to record the shooting.

I think terrorists who support ISIS have more reasons to film themselves because videos are intended to be used as propaganda. A school shooter might prefer not to bother with filming and live the moment, especially since many of them commit suicide afterwards so they would not film for themselves but for others. Maybe filming is more of a serial killer thing, because they can watch the videos again later.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 am

Neah wrote:
He's not a mass shooter but Vester Lee Flanagan (also known as Bryce Williams), the guy who shot the two journalists live on TV also filmed the shooting from his point of view then posted the video on social medias.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was that one guy in Cleveland who recorded him shooting a random person to death too. Can't remember the name.

STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:

There was that one guy in Cleveland who recorded him shooting a random person to death too. Can't remember the name.
That would be Steve Stephens; you can find the video of the shooting on liveleak pretty easily (not posting it here for obvious reasons). That line, "Can you say Joy Lane? She's the reason this is about to happen to you" sounds like something from a movie.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:55 am

STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

That would be Steve Stephens; you can find the video of the shooting on liveleak pretty easily (not posting it here for obvious reasons). That line, "Can you say Joy Lane? She's the reason this is about to happen to you" sounds like something from a movie.
I remember in that video he said he killed 13 other people, yet the police proven he only murdered 1, I wonder why he said that?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I remember in that video he said he killed 13 other people, yet the police proven he only murdered 1, I wonder why he said that?

To scare people probably.

imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 53534
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:16 pm

There was a really bizzare case in Germany, the perpetrator was an unnamed 15 year old girl.
What happened was that the girl shot at people in a high school, it was just a blank gun so she only wounded a student lightly before being overpowered while running away. Now get this; two years prior to this she threw around molotov cocktails in another school and threatend a shooting with an axe and knife but of course she just got overpowered immediately.
Moral of the story; Girls get two attempts and fail both times
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 9:23 pm

imgview wrote:
There was a really bizzare case in Germany, the perpetrator was an unnamed 15 year old girl.
What happened was that the girl shot at people in a high school, it was just a blank gun so she only wounded a student lightly before being overpowered while running away. Now get this; two years prior to this she threw around molotov cocktails in another school and threatend a shooting with an axe and knife but of course she just got overpowered immediately.
Where in Germany did it happen?
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 53534
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
imgview wrote:
Ballenstedt
Wernigeroge
In that order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:32 am

imgview wrote:

I wouldn't even call that an attempt. She may have just wanted to attack her school, but probably not really kill people.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 1:02 am

imgview wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
imgview wrote:
Ballenstedt
Wernigeroge
In that order
Oh wow, I heard about when she set the fire. Didn't know about her 2013 attack though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Mason Campbell- had a shotgun yet he only injured 2 students, and he gave up after a teacher asked him to put down the weapon.

Jon Romano
James Scott Newman
Dimitris Patmanidis
T.J Solomon
Todd Cameron Smith
the kid who did the first school shooting in Norway
Laurie Dann
James Wilson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Devon Erickson and Alec McKinley
Back to top Go down
6psicótico6orgulhoso6

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 44710
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 8:20 pm

I would consider the clackamas town center shooting by Jacob Tyler Roberts failed. He only killed two and injured one due to his AR15 jamming multiple times. At least he still managed to kill himself at the end tho.

"Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost." Theodor Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 8:30 pm

John T. Earnest

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 12:24 am

Ayoub El Khazzani

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 12:44 am

The Medianeira school shooters.
Back to top Go down
perfection

Contribution Points : 39124
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 3:01 am

Brian Clyde
Philip Manshaus
Stephan Balliet
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 22921
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 3:49 am

Carter Boyles (Bob8466)
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26108
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 4:54 am

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Carter Boyles (Bob8466)
I would not consider Bob an epic fail. He just committed suicide.

CountAnton

Contribution Points : 21865
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:03 pm

Barry Loukaitis

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35327
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 2:00 am

Not a school shooter, but Frank James

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

CSIAgent likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Lindsey Kanittha Souvannarath, Randall Steven Shepherd, James Lee Gamble (2015 Halifax mass shooting plot)

Christian Helms (2010 Socastee High School shooting)

Philip Manshaus (2019 Bærum mosque shooting)

Claude Sinké (2019 Bayonne mosque shooting) 

Kevin William Harpham (2011 Spokane bombing attempt) 

Stephan Balliet (2019 Halle synagogue shooting)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Here some aspiring mass murderers who clamorously failed:
-Sebastian Bosse (Pirate guy)
-Asa Coon (Goth guy)
-William Atchinson (Couch guy)
Post your own failed shooter Roll

Obv apart asa coon without fatalities lol!

Andrew blaze (market person)
Nasim Najafi Aghdam (stranded youtube gal)

oh also *atchison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
Lindsey Kanittha Souvannarath, Randall Steven Shepherd, James Lee Gamble (2015 Halifax mass shooting plot)

what about that school shooter those tiktok girls always lust over? what was his name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 pm

STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I remember reading his ED article.

He's so stupid, he even faked killing other 12 people
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 42302
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:04 pm

salviesta wrote:

what about that school shooter those tiktok girls always lust over? what was his name
Gotta be more specific than that, man.

fivefourteam likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:50 pm

salviesta wrote:

Devon Michael Erickson?
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Go easy on Sinke lol. Dude was literally one year away from dying of old age during his shooting.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition   EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC FAIL: School Shooters Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next