Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Hawkins discussions.

Go down 
+3
silentprocess
STK
InsaneIntruder
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Robert Hawkins discussions. Empty
PostSubject: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 9:14 am

My avatar. It was in major grayscale (it also only appeared for a split second on the Dr Phil coverage trailer), so I attempted to invert it on the Internet and this was the closest and the most realistic I could make it look.

Last edited by scibblewop on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 10:18 am

Wow. Good find OP.
Would be nice if someday a regular version of the picture is released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I tried to fix his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Looks more like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A friend of Robert Hawkins revealed   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 10:35 pm

After the shooting, David Horvath threatened to cap the then 16-year-old Shelby Harrington if she didn't stop saying bad things about Robbie...he was back in the SAME court on drug and theft charges: Search up "Metro thief gives candid confession"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Robert Hawkins' caregiver was arrested on drug offences   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Debora Maruca-Kovac, the woman who housed Robbie for a year when he went homeless, was arrested a year after the shooting for drug charges. Apparently she was a frequent user of drugs such as marijuana dating back to as far '88 (the year Robbie was born). "Woman who took in Westroads killer, Robert Hawkins, arrested in pot bust", kearneyhub.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What they did to Robert Hawkins' body...   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 am

He was buried according to CBS. His body is located in Bellevue Cemetary, Sarpy County, Nebraska. On his gravestone it says "We will always love you and miss your laughter". Findagrave.com has all the details.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:24 pm

You are really, really into Robert Hawkins, aren't you? I suggest that you create one general thread on him rather than inundating the forums with single post threads. It'll look nicer.

STK

STK

Contribution Points : 75254
Forum Reputation : 332

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
You are really, really into Robert Hawkins, aren't you? I suggest that you create one general thread on him rather than inundating the forums with single post threads. It'll look nicer.
I second this. Especially since most of the threads he's created tend to leave little room for meaningful discussion.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

Everything is going wrong.... Farmers are generally on the verge of ruin. Trade is always bad. The Church is in danger. The House of Lords isn’t worth a dozen years’ purchase. The throne totters.
- Anthony Trollope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I understand where both of you are coming from but to summarise it wholly, this shooting is simply not significant enough for a whole new thread. In my opinion, even the Aurora shooting isn't significant enough but yet it has a thread.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 4:22 pm

scibblewop wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I understand where both of you are coming from but to summarise it wholly, this shooting is simply not significant enough for a whole new thread. In my opinion, even the Aurora shooting isn't significant enough but yet it has a thread.

The Aurora shooting has a subforum, not a thread.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I see
Back to top Go down
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 64359
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 am

I lived in Omaha at the time of the shooting and during that time was using city transportation. My bus stop for a transfer was at Westroads, which was interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is your interest in this case based on Adam Lanzas' interest?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 4:25 pm

scibblewop wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh I see

Yeah, I'd advise you to either tag or PM Jenn and ask her to merge all the Hawkins threads you've made into one big thread about Hawkins. IMO it would be better than making multiple threads about him.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will do I guess Smile and to answer your question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: not entirely. I posted the reason I'm so interested in Hawkins in a Sandy Hook topic but going back to Lanza...I found Hawkins through Lanza's 2011 radio call where he compared Travis the Chimp to "a teenage mall shooter" and I was wondering who this teenager was. I guess it just escalated from there...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 121131
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 3:34 am

scibblewop wrote:
The Aurora shooting has it's own section (subforum). There's the main forum which consists of all the Columbine forums and there's other forums that have several subforums. They are relevant enough for subforums but not entire forums. What you're creating are called threads and you are creating them in the "Other Mass Shootings" subforum.

As for Robert Hawkins, I've merged all the threads that you made about him into one thread. You can use this thread to add whatever you want about Hawkins. And I got your private message about the picture of Cho not showing up. It's working fine for me, so I'm not sure why others aren't seeing it. You posted it correctly.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Jenn wrote:
As for Robert Hawkins, I've merged all the threads that you made about him into one thread.

Missed one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! It turns out the Seung picture appeared for another user, so it's definitely a technical problem concerning everyone but that user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm

From a early age, Robert Hawkins was already on the path to destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

didnt have like depression like symptoms at like 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:45 pm

-warrior wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

didnt have like depression like symptoms at like 7
He was diagnosed with depression at the ripe old age of FOUR and was subsequently sent to a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 63625
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Around his 14th birthday he treatend to kill his stepmother with an axe which resulted in him spending the next 2 years in mental institutions.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:09 am

mordupen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I tried to fix his hair.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like that one feminist in this photo? XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 3:51 am

Does anyone know if Robert played video games? Im sure he did like many people his age but we dont know any details if he did.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 9:37 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Does anyone know if Robert played video games? Im sure he did like many people his age but we dont know any details if he did.

I think in this article it mentions he did play video games, but no specific games are named. If I had to guess I'd say it was probably CoD or Halo, some big name triple A title.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:55 pm

"Harry Potter with an AK-47" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:58 pm

"Just think, im gonna be fuckin famous though" Do you think he was inspired by other shootings that happened, like Jokela and Virginia Tech?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:49 am

TheOne99 wrote:
"Just think, im gonna be fuckin famous though" Do you think he was inspired by other shootings that happened, like Jokela and Virginia Tech?

I was thinking Columbine specifically since it's every copycat's go-to for inspiration but I haven't seen any evidence that Robert was inspired by anyone in particular. So maybe he was just talking in a general sense with this one.

malatic

Contribution Points : 53087
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 pm

Press conference on Hawkins.:

Article on the items found in his car and in his room.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 4:02 pm

emanresu wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Robert played halo 3 sometimes.

Source?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins discussions.   Robert Hawkins discussions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Hawkins discussions.
Page 1 of 1