Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sscc

Contribution Points : 86937
Forum Reputation : 773

Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Does anyone remember all those early stories about how Adam was obsessed with Taylor Swift? In case you haven't seen them, here's the scoop.

Very reputable sources.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

National Enquirer wrote:
Adam was crazy about Taylor,” a Depart­ment of Justice insider close to the investigation of the Sandy Hook Ele­mentary School murder spree told The ENQUIRER.

“He’d watch her YouTube music vid­eos over and over again, and he read everything he could find about her on­line. Adam talked about Taylor in chat rooms, mentioning how beautiful he thought she was, especially her golden hair. And he loved the fact that Taylor titled her latest album ‘Red’ after his favorite color.”

The socially inept loner – who reportedly never had a date and never talked to girls – was also “over the moon” when he learned that, like him, Taylor was into video games, said the source.
“Adam discovered that Taylor had done a game called ‘Band Hero,’” said the source.

“He’d pretend to play along with her on the game, and he loved her three songs on it – ‘Love Story,’ ‘Picture To Burn’ and ‘You Belong With Me.’ They were soothing to him.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Daily Star wrote:
A US Department of Justice source said: “He would watch her YouTube videos over and over again and read everything he could find about her online.

“In chat rooms he made numerous references to her ‘golden hair’ and was ­especially pleased she named her latest album Red, after his favourite ­colour.”

Loner ­Lanza, 20, who shot his mother Nancy dead before ­embarking on his rampage, had never dated a girl and rarely even spoke to a member of the opposite sex.

He spent hours in the basement of his Connecticut home playing violent video games and reading articles about Taylor.

The Justice Department source added: “He was thrilled when he discovered she had been involved in making a game called Band Hero and would pretend to play along with her.

“He wrote in a chat room post that he loved her three songs on the game – Love Story, Picture To Burn and You Belong With Me – and said he found them to be ‘soothing’.

“Aside from his endless passion for brutal war games, he seemed totally fixated on Miss Swift, ­almost as if she was a source of comfort in his life. But his posts only mentioned Harry once.”

Our insider said Lanza was ­disappointed she had chosen to be with the British star and wrote that he didn’t think their relationship would last.

I never found out whether there was any truth to it at all. Was there actually some evidence in his internet history that he was watching her videos? Was he chatting about her love life? Did Adam also have a gayfortaytay account on Tumblr?

Was it completely made up? Was someone trolling a news outlet? Was someone trying to hurt Taylor's reputation?

Or was Adam really in love with Taylor Swift and her golden hair? He did say that he was only attracted to one or two people in his life...

And her birthday is December 13. If he was really obsessed with her, Adam missed his chance to connect himself to her by one day. Sad

I just think this is one of the strangest stories connected to Sandy Hook. Why Taylor Swift?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 76305
Forum Reputation : 332

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Personally I don't buy it; Lanza never mentioned swift on the old fourm, he didn't mention swift on youtube, and there was nothing swift related on his surviving hard drive. Also, you know, this is The National Enquirer we're talking about.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

Everything is going wrong.... Farmers are generally on the verge of ruin. Trade is always bad. The Church is in danger. The House of Lords isn’t worth a dozen years’ purchase. The throne totters.
- Anthony Trollope
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 86937
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm definitely convinced. How could they publish something that isn't true? cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm

sscc wrote:
I'm definitely convinced. How could they publish something that isn't true? cyclops

i mean they publish "fake news" all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Why would they have pegged him as a Swift fan though? scratch I mean these stories likely start with a grain of truth, then get snowballed, and sensationalized.
Back to top Go down
Myll

Contribution Points : 63897
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 am

I was expecting a behindzeroproxies thread.

I truely wonder who their "source" was. It makes little sense that he would be obsessed with someone like this considering his views.

The only thing I like here is the title daily star gave him, Loner Lanza.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 64675
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Maybe had had a dream of becoming famous with his DDR skills and get tyler to notice him.
I wonder what their children would look like Smile

f0rgotten and Ilikesharks like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 7:14 pm

Quote :
While the twisted 20-year-old killer apparently never intended to harm the bouncy blonde beauty, he was “totally smitten” with her, sources say.

“He’d watch her YouTube music videos over and over again, and he read everything he could find about her online. Adam talked about Taylor in chat rooms, mentioning how beautiful he thought she was, especially her golden hair. And he loved the fact that Taylor titled her latest album ‘Red’ after his favorite color.”

Quote :
Loner ­Lanza, 20, who shot his mother Nancy dead before ­embarking on his rampage, had never dated a girl and rarely even spoke to a member of the opposite sex.

He spent hours in the basement of his Connecticut home playing violent video games and reading articles about Taylor.

The Justice Department source added: “He was thrilled when he discovered she had been involved in making a game called Band Hero and would pretend to play along with her.

“He wrote in a chat room post that he loved her three songs on the game – Love Story, Picture To Burn and You Belong With Me – and said he found them to be ‘soothing’.

“Aside from his endless passion for brutal war games, he seemed totally fixated on Miss Swift, ­almost as if she was a source of comfort in his life. But his posts only mentioned Harry once.”

Our insider said Lanza was ­disappointed she had chosen to be with the British star and wrote that he didn’t think their relationship would last.

“Quite what he expected or hoped for as a result of this ­obsession we’ll never know but the search of his computer has yielded nothing to suggest he intended her or her boyfriend harm,” said the source.

A friend of Harry’s last night said the 1D singer was “creeped out” by the thought new love ­Taylor was the focus of the killer.

A spokesman for Taylor in LA refused to comment but a friend of hers said: “Like Harry, her skin is crawling at the thought of this evil man holding her up as his icon.”

Lanza blew his own brains out after the massacre.

I mean, I’m absolutely not planning to write the next part of the fanfic where Taylor Swift gets possessed by Lanza’s ghost, kills Harry Styles and shoots up her own concert, but I can’t get rid of the mental image of her all crazy-eyed and pointing an AR-15 type rifle at her audience while they all think it’s part of the performance.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 101731
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:03 am

morgenroede wrote:

I mean, I’m absolutely not planning to write the next part of the fanfic where Taylor Swift gets possessed by Lanza’s ghost, kills Harry Styles and shoots up her own concert, but I can’t get rid of the mental image of her all crazy-eyed and pointing an AR-15 type rifle at her audience while they all think it’s part of the performance.

If you die during this performance, the show will not stop!

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?   Whatever happened to Taylor Swift? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Taylor Swift?
Page 1 of 1