Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark Taylor

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Something for everyone to ponder over, and weigh in on with their thoughts/opinions today. What do you think of the whole Mark Taylor situation? There are countless rumors/theories on Mark and his mother Donna. From Mark being basically held hostage and drugged to keep him from telling the truth of Columbine being caused by Eric's medication, to him being purposely drugged by the Government to cover up that Columbine was a some sort of Military mind control experiment gone wrong. I even remember reading some where or watching an interview in which his mother Donna said she believed he had been Lobotomized to hide the truth. The list goes on and on. I have watched several videos of Mark throughout the years, and his mental decline was fast and very sad.  Now there are reports of Mark and his Mom supposedly missing. So what do you think? Was he just so traumatized by Columbine that he lost himself to a slew of mental illnesses, OR do you think he is really being hushed by the Government/Pharmaceutical Companies?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

I think all of those Mark Taylor theories are probably horsecrap, ranking below the Newtown hoax theories in terms of sheer offense but still beating out the "third shooter" and "Eric got lots and lots of chicks" theories for sheer ludicrousness.

Everybody in the world hates pharmaceutical companies and blames them for everything all of the time (not that some of it isn't deserved, obvs.)

Columbine was not caused by Error and Dylbert's medications.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 5:35 pm

I think he probably has some type of PTSD similar to people in a war type situation and perhaps certain sounds, smells, sights etc cause him flashbacks to Columbine. I in no way believe he was drugged or believe any of the conspiracy theories

Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 pm

I feel for Mark Taylor, as I believe he has severe trauma as a result of the massacre. However, there were lawsuits already brought against the Pharmaceutical company that produced Eric's medication and they have since been settled. I don't believe Mark was specifically targeted for those reasons.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 am

I have always been intrigued by what happened to Mark. Poor kid survived being shot, wrote a book about Columbine, then something major happened. The videos of Mark and his mother Donna are hard to watch. One dated in 2007 Mark was still seemingly normal. Then by 2009 he was so far gone that he could barely form a coherent sentence. His own mother truly believes Mark was being drugged and his mind destroyed in an effort to keep certain truths hidden.  I just wonder why Donna would so wholeheartedly believe this? Something drastic must have happened in those two years, because Donna seemed to have aged 20. The look on her face was heartbreaking. She was constantly on the verge of tears throughout the 2009 interview. It was obvious she had seen some rough times. You could see the pain and anguish clearly on her face. Donna reminded me of Sue Klebold. You see that same hurt and utter devastation on Sue's face as well.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 pm

So I have been trying to do more research on Mark Taylor. The last I have heard Mark and his mom Donna are still missing. They were supposedly last seen at a Airport in Bolivia, this was sometime back in July.

I haven't been able to find anything else on them since then. If anyone happens to run across any info on their current whereabouts or situation please send me the links. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 9:01 pm

That is eerie! The ramifications of 4/20 are really heartbreaking.

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That is eerie! The ramifications of 4/20 are really heartbreaking.

I completely agree with that. Mark's story has always kept my interest. I think mainly for the fact that out of all the Columbine victims who was injured, Mark is the only one that has had such a strange life following his physical recovery. I say physical because it is abundantly clear he NEVER recovered mentally. The videos of Mark on Youtube are beyond sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Exactly, the other stories we hear of the injured survivors are really positive. I love the picture of Valeen on her graduation day! Smile

Mark Taylor's mom is one of the proponents of the rape theory, correct?

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Yes, I think she was at one time. I don't believe E&D were raped. But I do think that Donna was struggling to find anything that might have explained what was happening to her son at the time.

There are several reports saying that he was being forced to take huge amounts of drugs that pretty much kept him incapacitated, he was also supposedly being held against his will, and against hers.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 am

Somehow, I'd never seen the 2009 interview of Mark and Donna up until now, and wow, that was difficult to watch. Couldn't help but focus on Donna's eyes darting between the interviewer and Mark while waiting for him to answer.
Definitely interested to dig up more info on both of them
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:31 pm

rroads wrote:
Somehow, I'd never seen the 2009 interview of Mark and Donna up until now, and wow, that was difficult to watch. Couldn't help but focus on Donna's eyes darting between the interviewer and Mark while waiting for him to answer.
Definitely interested to dig up more info on both of them

You could see how hard it was on her watching Mark struggle to just talk. As a mom my heat broke for her. If you are familiar with Mark and have watched his interviews, then you can see just how far he deteriorated in that short time frame. Sad
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:36 pm

CVA did a video on Mark Taylor! Shocked Still trying to find any info on the Taylor's current whereabouts. Hopefully now that CVA is digging into this we might find some answers. Can't wait for part 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

CVA did a video on Mark Taylor! Shocked Still trying to find any info on the Taylor's current whereabouts. Hopefully now that CVA is digging into this we might find some answers. Can't wait for part 2! Very Happy

There is a podcast called Vanished where they deal with missing persons cases. I bet this would be interesting to submit to her. They are still missing I believe.

I wonder too why they seem to be so on board with the theory when everyone else seems to have completely dismissed it.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

There is a podcast called Vanished where they deal with missing persons cases. I bet this would be interesting to submit to her. They are still missing I believe.

I wonder too why they seem to be so on board with the theory when everyone else seems to have completely dismissed it.

To my knowledge they are still missing. Sad Honestly I have no idea why she believes the rape theory, or if she still does. But I do think that Donna was grasping at straws looking for any possible reason or explanation that would explain what Mark was going through, or in her opinion being put through.

This woman truly believes Mark was being chemically lobotomized to keep him from talking. There are numerous videos where she talked about the conspiracy theories. It is clear to see that she fears for Mark's life as well as her own in some of these videos. I can't wait to see if CVA can dig up something new on this, as I have hit a roadblock with my searching on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

I just wonder how she explains why other survivors have not gone through the same thing as her son of it was done to keep him from talking?

Regardless of what the truth is, I think we can all sympathize with Mark for how his life was irreversibly damaged from Columbine.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I just wonder how she explains why other survivors have not gone through the same thing as her son of it was done to keep him from talking?

Regardless of what the truth is, I think we can all sympathize with Mark for how his life was irreversibly damaged from Columbine.

The fact that Mark is the only one of the survivors to have had such an up and down life following his recovery is what has kept my attention all these years. It is a very strange and heartbreaking story to say the least.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

The fact that Mark is the only one of the survivors to have had such an up and down life following his recovery is what has kept my attention all the years. It is a very strange and heartbreaking story to say the least.

That is an interesting thought. Even the library survivors like Patrick Ireland etc. have gone on to lead productive lives and are in good spirits. I think Patrick once said "I sleep very well at night"
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

The fact that Mark is the only one of the survivors to have had such an up and down life following his recovery is what has kept my attention all these years. It is a very strange and heartbreaking story to say the least.

That is an interesting thought. Even the library survivors like Patrick Ireland etc. have gone on to lead productive lives and are in good spirits. I think Patrick once said "I sleep very well at night"

Exactly. Mark's story has been quite the roller coaster ride, just without the fun. Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Austin Eubanks dealt with substance abuse stemming from an addiction to painkillers due to his injuries. I think he is in recovery though, which is really great. It's never too late.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Austin Eubanks dealt with substance abuse stemming from an addiction to painkillers due to his injuries. I think he is in recovery though, which is really great. It's never too late.

I hate to say it, but I doubt there will ever be a happy ending for Mark. Sad Way to much psychological damage due to the shooting itself.

Then all the years being given high doses of countless drugs have pretty much destroyed him, not only physically but mentally as well.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:40 pm

While posting the link to this thread for another user, I realized that CVA's video discussing Mark Taylor is now gone from youtube.Suspect

He never got around to making a follow up on Mark as he had stated he was going to. No
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
While posting the link to this thread for another user, I realized that CVA's video discussing Mark Taylor is now gone from youtube.Suspect

He never got around to making a follow up on Mark as he had stated he was going to. No

CVA?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 pm

Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

CVA?

CVA(Crime Video Archives) is a very well known Columbine researcher. Here's a link to his youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

CVA?

CVA is a very well known Columbine researcher. Here's a link to his youtube channel.

Thanks. Nothing really older than 1 year, prolly why I don't recall him.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 12:02 am

Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

CVA?

CVA(Crime Video Archives)is a very well known Columbine researcher. Here's a link to his youtube channel.

thanks.

No problem. He seems to think that his channel may get shut down again. Evil or Very Mad  

So if you have never watched his videos then I'd highly recommend it. He is heavy on facts and no bullshit.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 pm

I am still searching for any reliable info on Mark Taylor. Sadly there is just almost nothing to find.

If anyone has found anything even somewhat recent about Mark please post the links. It would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58640
Forum Reputation : 725

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:48 am

I feel so bad for Mark. But that in no way validates any of the conspiracy theories, I see those as a product of some form of mental illness that's only exasperated by his mother. Seeing how adamently (and irrationally IMO) they are against paych meds makes me believe Mark and or his mother have a personal history with some form of psychiatric treatment, that they now refuse to take part in.

All the injured people my sister and brother know and that are doing well did some form of mental health treatment, many even continue it to this day. Only a few actually take meds but so everyone else did counseling and other forms of treatment. I think Mark was denied this somehow, possibly by his mother who has her own history. It could even be that his mother has pre existing mental illness which caused her to interfere with any treatment Mark should have had starting back in 99, but that's pure speculation based on their public statements and my own history working with high risk youth and families.
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Agreed. Mark's story is just sad all around. I have followed him for a while, sadly there is nothing new at the moment, no new info, etc. I would LOVE to find out that he was at least getting better, or if not better then at least no worse. No

I do agree his Mom seemed very emotionally unstable herself, but considering what had happened that was expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark Taylor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Mark Taylor  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor
Page 1 of 1