Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark Taylor lives!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

Mark Taylor lives! Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor lives!   Mark Taylor lives! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 4:11 am

There have been rumors for years that Mark Taylor was drugged into oblivion by Big Pharma, the government, or some other shadow agency because he dared to question the cause of the Columbine massacre.

Well, this article seems to indicate that not only is he alive and well, but perfectly cogent and at a good place in his life.
"Mark Taylor, 36, was shot and left for dead on the lawn of Columbine High School.

He said: ”The emotional trauma was probably the worst part of it for me. Not understanding what happened, why they would just shoot me. Seeing my family have a hard time with it. There was some bitterness at first. But God has worked with me on that. I've had great opportunities.

“And I came to forgive Harris and Klebold, even though they tried to kill me. So many people let their past hold them back. They’re victims, and then they go out and do something to someone else because they have unforgiveness and bitterness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 3068

Mark Taylor lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor lives!   Mark Taylor lives! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 pm

I didn't search to see if there was a Mark Taylor thread before I posted this and I just found it.
Sorry, Mods!
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor lives!
Page 1 of 1