Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Empty
PostSubject: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 am

I was scrolling through my blog, and came upon this picture of Jaime king, i'm not sure who the man is next to her but however it does remind me of dylan, and his facial-features. Does anyone else think so? or not? Maybe i've been staring too long at the photo, but as i stumbled upon it, and to me it looks like a similarity of how dylan would wear his hair in a loose pony tail and his hair flowing, or tucked behind his ears. It made me wonder of how he would have looked in his twenties, or mid-twenties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you guys think?
Also, sorry if this is the wrong category i wasn't sure which category to post this in.
My apologies if it is in the wrong category!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 6:44 am

I do see a very mild resemblance, mainly just the jawline.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am

The nose/jaw appear similar
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Eh just slightly the jaw line.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69576
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I noticed his Tor Johnson shirt!
I can kinda see where you're coming from, especially in Dylan's prom photos with his hair tied back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Looks like a idubbbz-Dylan hybrid...
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:45 am

okO3O wrote:
Looks like a idubbbz-Dylan hybrid...

That is so true cheers
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:32 pm

He does resemble him a bit, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?   A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Resemblance to Dylan Klebold?
Page 1 of 1