Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?

Go down 
+6
Jenn
lastmealpotatoskins
munchkinphone
Draw_It_White
Screamingophelia
DooMRebel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

DooMRebel


Posts : 318
Contribution Points : 65195
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 134
Location : Bed

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:10 am

I red somewhere that Eric and Dylan had dinner together the day before the massacre. Is this true?

_________________
universe
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:41 am

Been a while but I if I remember correctly it was a debatable subject.

I do think they went though. Probably a last meal ritual thing knowing they would be dead that time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 am

DooMRebel wrote:
I red somewhere that Eric and Dylan had dinner together the day before the massacre. Is this true?

They went to a steakhouse, and Outback was Eric's favorite restaurant, so that is what we assume. I guess they could've gone to another steakhouse.

Sue mentions it in a mothers reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 am

Yes this is a very debatable subject. Some say they did go to Outback, and some say it was used as a excuse to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he had forgotten to buy earlier that week.

Either way whether they did or not means very little in the grand scheme of Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yes this is a very debatable subject. Some say they did go to Outback, and some say it was used as a excuse to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he had forgotten to buy earlier that week.

Either way whether they did or not means very little in the grand scheme of Columbine.  

I agree with you. In the book Sue said Dylan got home by 8:30 I think. If Dylan got out of school at 2 there was enough time for both.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 100143
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 am

I assume Outback is a restaurant franchise and not an independent business? We have one over here called Walkabout which I imagine is something very similar.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Yes this is a very debatable subject. Some say they did go to Outback, and some say it was used as a excuse to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he had forgotten to buy earlier that week.

Either way whether they did or not means very little in the grand scheme of Columbine.  

I agree with you. In the book Sue said Dylan got home by 8:30 I think. If Dylan got out of school at 2 there was enough time for both.


Very true, they could have done many things that day other then eat and go get the ammo from Manes.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65964
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 am

"He got home about 8:30, and I greeted him at the door. “How was it?” “Good,” he said, as he removed his muddy shoes."

Why would he have muddy shoes if he just went to a steakhouse?

Maybe they were testing some of their explosives.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:19 am

munchkinphone wrote:
"He got home about 8:30, and I greeted him at the door. “How was it?” “Good,” he said, as he removed his muddy shoes."

Why would he have muddy shoes if he just went to a steakhouse?

Maybe they were testing some of their explosives.



I don't think they did test any explosives the day before. That would have blown everything IF they were caught. Also other then the one pipe bomb that Eric tested and then wrote about in his journal, I think that was pretty much it as far as their testing went. Some one correct me if I am wrong!

We know for a fact that the bigger propane bombs were never tested prior to 4/20, which is probably why they failed. They were hurriedly assembled, and E&D just assumed they would work. As it would have been to great a risk to try to buy the stuff to make them, assemble them, then test one beforehand.

The mud could have come from just about anywhere. Possibly even the Klebold's yard. It was wet, snowy around that time.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:32 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I assume Outback is a restaurant franchise and not an independent business? We have one over here called Walkabout which I imagine is something very similar.

Yea, it's a chain here. I remember them having some pretty addictive bread. I remember my friend who was a vegetarian would love going there to get a salad and that bread.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:36 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
"He got home about 8:30, and I greeted him at the door. “How was it?” “Good,” he said, as he removed his muddy shoes."

Why would he have muddy shoes if he just went to a steakhouse?

Maybe they were testing some of their explosives.



I don't think they did test any explosives the day before. That would have blown everything IF they were caught. Also other then the one pipe bomb that Eric tested and then wrote about in his journal, I think that was pretty much it as far as their testing went. Some one correct me if I am wrong!

We know for a fact that the bigger propane bombs were never tested prior to 4/20, which is probably why they failed. They were hurriedly assembled, and E&D just assumed they would work.  As it would have been to great a risk to try to buy the stuff to make them, assemble them, then test one beforehand.

The mud could have come from just about anywhere. Possibly even the Klebold's yard. It was wet, snowy around that time.

It was probably pretty muddy, it snowed on the day of prom according to AMR, Dylan was throwing snowballs at his dad and joking around. Plus the Klebolds lived around hiking trails and in a pretty rural area so it could have been muddy. That Tuesday it was a really beautiful day but I think it rained that night then snowed the next afternoon.

I don't think they JUST got steak but I think they did both.

I do wish they would have interviewed the waiter/waitress though.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lastmealpotatoskins

lastmealpotatoskins


Posts : 17
Contribution Points : 101477
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-11

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Didnt the autopsys show they had food fitting of a steakhouse still in their bellys?

_________________
We all go a little mad sometimes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???


Roll
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120981
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Outback Steakhouse probably closes no later than 11PM every night. Even if Dylan and Eric had a late dinner and ate around 9 or 10 PM, there is no way the potatoes from that dinner would still be in Dylan's stomach 14 hours later when he killed himself.

And I seriously doubt they even went out to Outback that night. I think that is just some bullshit lie they made up so that they could get out of the house that night.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Jenn wrote:
Outback Steakhouse probably closes no later than 11PM every night. Even if Dylan and Eric had a late dinner and ate around 9 or 10 PM, there is no way the potatoes from that dinner would still be in Dylan's stomach 14 hours later when he killed himself.

And I seriously doubt they even went out to Outback that night. I think that is just some bullshit lie they made up so that they could get out of the house that night.

I know a lot of people think going to Outback was the excuse E&D used so they could meet Mark and get the ammo he had kept forgetting to buy.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65964
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 pm

and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:12 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:13 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.


I'm certain that some cash was found in Eric's room or in his wallet. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.


I'm certain that some cash was found in Eric's room or in his wallet. scratch

Maybe he didn't tip? Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza. I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile

Yes that would sort of fit in with his slight passive aggressiveness. Haha

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.


I'm certain that some cash was found in Eric's room or in his wallet. scratch

Maybe he didn't tip? Razz

For shame if he didn't! Evil or Very Mad Always tip well kids. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza. I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile

 Yes that would sort of fit in with his slight passive aggressiveness. Haha


Dylan was passive aggressive and sarcastic for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120981
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch

I don't know!! He was wearing a flannel for one thing. I don't think police found a Haiwaiian shirt, he also hated them. He begrudgingly wore one at Devons murder mystery party and at Albertsons for work.

I think he was at BK the day before filming his video "American Dream"

I want to find the evidence lists again because I'm 90% sure two female watches were found in his BMW
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..
Then why weren't broken down pieces of meat found in his stomach? Why wasn't unexcreted stool found?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 68628
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Maybe the potato skins and Outback dinner aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe they went to outback but Dylan also had potatoes early the next day, either leftovers or a separate meal. Just a thought?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:14 pm

And sure, they serve "potatoes" at the super market too. Guess he just ate one whole since "evidence" suggests otherwise.

Just like we are meant to believe Dylan hung out with Mark Manes for 6 hours despite the sizeable gap in age. Right.
Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1338
Contribution Points : 85737
Forum Reputation : 773
Join date : 2016-02-27

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch
This is an interesting thread which was reposted from the old forum where Eric and Dylan's old boss, Jason Secor, supposedly shared his recollections.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know if it was ever confirmed to be him, but I was reading this a few weeks ago and it's vaguely related because it discusses some of the events of that morning and someone names the witness who claimed that Dylan was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. His name was Miceal McEwen (10186) and he worked at Blackjack.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:00 am

Littlelo wrote:
Maybe the potato skins and Outback dinner aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe they went to outback but Dylan also had potatoes early the next day, either leftovers or a separate meal. Just a thought?

That's what I think too. He could have had potatoes in the morning to calm his stomach or something, potatoes are pretty basic and bland.

The thing is, can we really argue with autopsy results saying he had food in his stomach, no.

I think they went to dinner, met with Mark Manes and probably did other things to prepare for the next day.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch
This is an interesting thread which was reposted from the old forum where Eric and Dylan's old boss, Jason Secor, supposedly shared his recollections.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know if it was ever confirmed to be him, but I was reading this a few weeks ago and it's vaguely related because it discusses some of the events of that morning and someone names the witness who claimed that Dylan was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. His name was Miceal McEwen (10186) and he worked at Blackjack.

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 am

Here it is, since we now have Dylan on the CCTV planting bombs in a flannel shirt, I think we can debunk this

In the 11k, the Blackjack Pizza information begins at 10141. I can't find a Michael there. But there is a Miceal Mooney McEwan! It starts at 10186.

McEwan says that he saw Dylan before 11 AM, driving down the road (presumably Coal Mine Road), wearing a Hawaiian shirt. McEwan says he was crossing from Shiloh house to his therapist's office. After his appointment, he walked to Blackjack Pizza. Not sure the rest makes sense:

"Upon reaching the parking lot of the Blackjack Pizza, he observed that Klebold had returned and was now wearing all black. McEwan also observed that Harris' gray Toyota was following the BMW. When McEwan approached the his two coworkers" they sped off northbound on Pierce towards Columbine H.S."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 am

To be honest the Hawaiian shirt AND the potatoes means very little in what happened. BUT it is just tiny little details that are fun to speculate about and track down to see if its true or not.Very Happy

Hell for all we know Dylan could have been wearing that shirt and scarfing down taters all morning! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
To be honest the Hawaiian shirt AND the potatoes means very little in what happened. BUT it is just tiny little details that are fun to speculate about and track down to see if its true or not.Very Happy

Hell for all we know Dylan could have been wearing that shirt and scarfing down taters all morning! Haha

We don't know LOL, I want to know what they were doing during there "chill" time that morning.

How do you small talk? What do you talk about other than the fact that you're getting ready to blow up the school.

I think we need new evidence soon, but the potatoes will always linger. That and the ladies watches in Dylan's car.

JK
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65964
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:02 am

I found ladies watches on the list from the search warrant at Dylans house. Maybe they were supposed to be for the timebombs but they realized that they needed motion from the clock to trigger the bomb to explode. Or maybe they were meant for the shooting and they had them just because they are smaller.

Apparently Eric also had a voodoo doll and a black cat bag... whatever that is. A bag with a cat on it?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:07 am

munchkinphone wrote:
I found ladies watches on the list from the search warrant at Dylans house. Maybe they were supposed to be for the timebombs but they realized that they needed motion from the clock to trigger the bomb to explode. Or maybe they were meant for the shooting and they had them just because they are smaller.

Apparently Eric also had a voodoo doll and a black cat bag... whatever that is. A bag with a cat on it?


Was the Voodoo doll in the likeness of someone? Haha Also was it a black cat on a bag, OR a cat on a black bag? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I found ladies watches on the list from the search warrant at Dylans house. Maybe they were supposed to be for the timebombs but they realized that they needed motion from the clock to trigger the bomb to explode. Or maybe they were meant for the shooting and they had them just because they are smaller.

Apparently Eric also had a voodoo doll and a black cat bag... whatever that is. A bag with a cat on it?


Was the Voodoo doll in the likeness of someone? Haha Also was it a black cat on a bag, OR a cat on a black bag? LOL!

I didn't even think of the watches for a bomb...

Or is Black cat a brand?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 68628
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 am

I remember seeing something about a voodoo doll too...so weird. Never really seen it discussed anywhere.

cogshape dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am

Littlelo wrote:
I remember seeing something about a voodoo doll too...so weird. Never really seen it discussed anywhere.


It would be interesting to know who it might be. With Eric it could've been anyone on any particular day.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 65964
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It could also be a black bag meant to carry cats  Razz

I actually googled cat bag and this came up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


It was also listed that he had black cat paper though..

could it have to do with this firework company?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So far fetched. Please dont take me to seriously
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 68628
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:44 am

Omg I am dying at that picture. Just picturing Eric carrying a cat around in that. LOL.

I wonder what it really was though. The fireworks is a good guess.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 am

Littlelo wrote:
Omg I am dying at that picture. Just picturing Eric carrying a cat around in that. LOL.

I wonder what it really was though. The fireworks is a good guess.


I'm picturing Dylan with Rocky, since he was the Kitty lover. Haha
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 am

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It could also be a black bag meant to carry cats  Razz

I actually googled cat bag and this came up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


It was also listed that he had black cat paper though..

could it have to do with this firework company?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So far fetched. Please dont take me to seriously

Actually this is a strange concept to me now that I think about it. scratch  I have owned several cats over the years and I have had NONE(including my presently owned kitties) that would allow themselves to be zipped up in a sack such as that. We have enough trouble getting them into the animal carriers with the doors for vet visits! Haha  I would look like a Freddy Kruger attack victim if I tried this. Roll
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 68628
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:13 am

Seconded...my cat would lose her shit if I tried to put her in a bag like that.

Hearing Sue talk about Rocky being Dylan's cat makes me sad, it must have been so hard when he died.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


SO I tried to search for black cat bag and have been dying ever since!  Although I must say that back pack is cute as HELL! Haha  Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195398
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:33 pm

New potato theory for shits and gigglesz

Wasn't caught on CCTV, but he ate potatoes off of some kids lunch tray in the cafeteria...monster

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 68628
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Shit ...someone find out the lunch menu for the day. lets crack the case!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Eric and Dylan's behavior in Columbine on 19th of April
» Monday April 19th 1999
» Dylan Klebold.
» Eric Harris House
» Why did Eric have the gas turned on that day in his house?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: