Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just find it suspicious

Go down 
+5
Tracy
QuestionMark
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
Aimee Lacroux
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

Contribution Points : 57971
Forum Reputation : 0

I just find it suspicious Empty
PostSubject: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I just find it so suspicious that noone new e&d were planning what they did. Eric is so out there he probably wouldnt have kept quiet. To top that off the police did nothing. Makes no sense to me this whole massacre. Apologies if this topic has been covered but it is something i ponder about.
Im the same age as e&d but went to school in England, and like them i took those video classes where we made wacky film project videos (around school too , and i remember we play acted a shooting at the school (before the e&d case) and we made sure the teachers/students knew that before filming. Just surprised that at columbine they were given a free reign so to speak and none of their friends knew? Im sure they were aware e&d were into guns, violence, death and shooting.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
I just find it so suspicious that noone new e&d were planning what they did. Eric is so out there he probably wouldnt have kept quiet. To top that off the police did nothing. Makes no sense to me this whole massacre. Apologies if this topic has been covered but it is something i ponder about.
Im the same age as e&d but went to school in England, and like them i took those video classes where we made wacky film project videos (around school too , and i remember we play acted a shooting at the school (before the e&d  case) and we made sure the teachers/students knew that before filming. Just surprised that at columbine they were given a free reign so to speak and none of their friends knew? Im sure they were aware e&d were into guns, violence, death and shooting.

I think Zach and Devon at least knew a little bit about Dylan's love of guns... I don't know if you saw the scan of the birthday card Devon made for him, but there was a drawing of 2 smoking guns on the front and a BMW with his nickname on his license plate.

Nate also knew Dylan had bought a gun and of course Robyn...

I think it may have also been the environment too. The boys worked at a fireworks stand and shooting is a hobby to people where they live, I don't think anyone took them seriously.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Yea thats the problem noone took them seriously when they was so obvious about their passions. Yes i did see the pic, very disturbing but good artwork .

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66628
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 pm

To oversimplify things:

A few of their friends knew they had guns and were interested in explosives. A few also heard them makes threats against people and the school, however to our knowledge none of them actually thought they would do what they did.

Plenty of kids said they wish they could blow up their school, prior to and following Columbine.

Several different groups of people in E&D's lives held the pieces to the puzzle that was NBK. They simply were not able to put them together in time.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Also, this thread should probably be in "Thoughts on the shooting" instead of photos Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:
To oversimplify things:

A few of their friends knew they had guns and were interested in explosives. A few also heard them makes threats against people and the school, however to our knowledge none of them actually thought they would do what they did.

Plenty of kids said they wish they could blow up their school, prior to and following Columbine.

Several different groups of people in E&D's lives held the pieces to the puzzle that was NBK. They simply were not able to put them together in time.

Agreed! Hindsight is always 20/20.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Littlelo wrote:
To oversimplify things:

Many of Dylan's friends had no clue how angry he was, or how much hate he had in his heart.

No one seemed surprised at Eric but they were with Dylan.

Hindsight is 20/20 I bet there where a ton of red flags that their friends now realize they saw.

Dylan tried to tell his mom how angry he was on Mothers Day but backed off.

I do wonder if his friebds, especially the girls, knew how Dylan would shove girls in gym. Yet when Devon got hurt in flag football he called a time out and was super sweet.. I don't know if that was in gym too.

Zach knew Dylan was pretty mean and disruptive in French because I think they were in the same class.

From what we've heard Dylan casually knew Rachel and was nice to her. I don't believe the crush part because it comes off as more of the "Rachel was a perfect soul who reached out to the outcast kid, NOT romantically though" because heaven forbid before that day anyone found Dylan as a viable candidate for dating. I may just be bitter I didn't date in HS or college... lol
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Even Chris Morris admitted to all of the red flags that he saw in hindsight. I genuinely don't think he really knew what was happening. Mostly, I look at his close friendship with Cory Friesen as one indicator. Cory's dad was a chemistry teacher at CHS. Would he have really gone over to Cory's house after ditching class if he knew his dad was in danger and play it cool?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Even Chris Morris admitted to all of the red flags that he saw in hindsight. I genuinely don't think he really knew what was happening. Mostly, I look at his close friendship with Cory Friesen as one indicator. Cory's dad was a chemistry teacher at CHS. Would he have really gone over to Cory's house after ditching class if he knew his dad was in danger and play it cool?

I don't think he would.

I bet Robyn was extremely shaken when she returned to lunch. I think she was blinded by her crush on Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

I bet Robyn was extremely shaken when she returned to lunch. I think she was blinded by her crush on Dylan.

People say she acted suspicious that whole day, even before the shooting. What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

People say she acted suspicious that whole day, even before the shooting. What do you think about that?

The lunch thing, when she wanted to leave right away and was in a hurry?

I don't know if they would have warned Robyn or if she just had a bad vibe that day? Maybe she had something else on her mind? According to the BT Dylan wasn't overly into her or concerned. He kissed Devon and as far as we know not her.

If she bought the guns and knew but didn't get into trouble that's a travesty.

Did she take a lie detector test?

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah I don't think they warned her, but the whole rushing to go to lunch was weird...

I believe she did take a lie detector, but I don't know if I've seen the results.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:56 am

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

I think if she was warned she wouldn't have kept the secret for this long. A guilty conscience is a horrible torture to undergo.

Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 am

I dont know how this thread got posted in photos. I thought i added it to questions lol

didnt know D shoved girls in the gym... that doesnt sound pleasant or respectful. I know he kissed devon but that was as a good friend , i dont think it was anyway romantic.
Robyn probably knew more than she let on that day... she looks like the type to live with a guilty consciense.

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:55 am

Screamingophelia that is deep, an interaction with them in a dream. Did it serve a purpose or help you in any way?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:31 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

I think if she was warned she wouldn't have kept the secret for this long. A guilty conscience is a horrible torture to undergo.

Very true. I feel the same way about Brooks. People say he lied about his interaction with Eric that morning and that he had more of a warning than he says. But Brooks' story has always been pretty consistent regarding what was said back and forth. If he had left anything out I think we would know by now.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
I dont know how this thread got posted in photos. I thought i added it to questions lol

didnt know D shoved girls in the gym... that doesnt sound pleasant or respectful. I know he kissed devon but that was as a good friend , i dont think it was anyway romantic.
Robyn probably knew more than she let on that day... she looks like the type to live with a guilty consciense.

I don't think it was romantic either, especially since she was dating Zach at the time, that would be a douchey thing to do.

The only concrete story about shoving girls in gym is from a girl named Tara, it's in the 11k. I guess they fought and argued and her boyfriend had to step in.

Then again he supposedly slapped his boss which I find unlikely. You'd think he would get fired, not hired back. Plus NO one else has said anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Screamingophelia that is deep, an interaction with them in a dream. Did it serve a purpose or help you in any way?

I think it helped me see why I had empathy for them... up until the day of, of course.

Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Funny my middle name is tara... hehe... poor girl . Dont know why he was being so mean.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Funny my middle name is tara... hehe... poor girl . Dont know why he was being so  mean.

I think he was so bullied and awkward in gym. Too bad they didn't play baseball and then he could have done well at at least one game... maybe they did?

Dylan also was probably able to let out his aggression a bit more and it may have been frustrating male hormones, he wasn't allowed to like girls or have them see him as a viable option so maybe he took his frustration out on them. Which isn't fair of course but it's just a quick analysis. EC does a better job on her blog explaining it LOL.

It's interesting because a lot of girls talk about how gentle and sweet he was with them.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Screaophelia
ooo do you have a link to that blog?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Aimee Lacroux wrote:
Screaophelia
ooo do you have a link to that blog?

We can't link tumblr blogs but if you google Tumblr username has been censored and search for gym you'll get a LOT of info... There is a lot of Dylan and Columbine analysis. She also works in a field where she was able to go to Columbine for work and ask questions and see the school etc.. it is interesting.

I've seen the outside, I was in Denver for work/job interview last month and got to see Sue Klebold speak.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:54 am

whats the tumblr username? to search

Contribution Points : 60609

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 am

Littlelo wrote:

That set my hinkey meter off right off the bat and nothing we've learned since has changed that.

I don't believe in coincidences to that extent.

I have always thought there were more people involved.

Eric and Dylan as the inner circle.

A few others in the outer circle.

False narratives were pushed as the story developed and these wound up as truth. I also believe this is the main reason so much of the evidence will remain sealed. If everything came out, it wouldn't match with the 18 year narrative and would create all sorts of unnecessary problems.

Littlelo wrote:
If he had left anything out I think we would know by now.
That's not necessarily true.

So much about Columbine has been kept under wraps so it would be fairly easy for these people to stick to a basic story.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:04 am

Aimee Lacroux wrote:

I will PM you.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Lacroux

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 am

yea i too believe some characters knew more than they let on.

Aimee Lacroux

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Aimee Lacroux wrote:

I will PM you.

thank you flower

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 pm

well they told some people but like many other school shooters nobody takes them seriously so nothing never happened
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103169
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

She later claimed that the reason she was rushed to get out of the school was because they had only thirty minutes to get lunch. Yet her behavior was unusual enough for both Monica Schuster and Tammy Golden to comment on it. Wouldn't she be rushed to get out of the school every day? Also, it was said she calmed down right after they left the school and later on, sat in the parking lot eating her lunch calmly. She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:58 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

She later claimed that the reason she was rushed to get out of the school was because they had only thirty minutes to get lunch. Yet her behavior was unusual enough for both Monica Schuster and Tammy Golden to comment on it. Wouldn't she be rushed to get out of the school every day? Also, it was said she calmed down right after they left the school and later on, sat in the parking lot eating her lunch calmly. She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

Maybe Dylan said something strange to her on prom night? she could’ve had a weird women’s intuition type thing. Has that ever happened to you, you just get a really bad pit in your stomach. I got that the day that my house was broken into. I just felt really really nervous all day and I was on high alert.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103169
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

Maybe Dylan said something strange to her on prom night? she could’ve had a weird women’s intuition type thing. Has that ever happened to you, you just get a really bad pit in your stomach. I got that the day  that my house was broken into. I just felt really really nervous all day and I was on high alert.

Sure, I know what you mean, I've had that happen. But think of this, if she 'knew' or at least suspected that something was going to happen, something horrible that required her to get out of the school, why did she calm down the second she was out of the school?
I understand not going to people to tell them about it since she'd have no proof and no real clue of what exactly was going to happen anyway, but why would she be completely calm the second she was out of harm's way?
Seems like only someone extremely callous would behave in such a way, and if she's callous enough to only care for her own safety, then would she not be callous enough to know more about what was about to happen and keep it to herself?
We'll never know, of course, and so we can only speculate. But whenever I look at a picture of Robyn Anderson, I get that very same intuition you just described. There's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She knew something.

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think he would.

There have been many different portrayals of Robyn on that day. Many people critiqued her behavior after the fact, from her being frantic/scared and acting odd, to her being cold and uncaring, more worried about something misplaced from her take out order. If memory serves me right it was a frosty or ice cream. scratch

Who knows how someone would react to the realization of what was happening? Maybe she was in a state of shock, and couldn't react and people mistook that for coldness or prior knowledge that something was going to happen. Maybe she had picked up on something that made her feel uneasy which was why she seemed to want out of the school.  I am a firm believer in intuition. So that really can't be ruled out. OR maybe she knew something was indeed coming.

Either way, only Robyn knows the true answers to these questions.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
She sounds like a sociopath by the way they describe her.

Even if she had advance knowledge of the killings and was acting that way because of it I wouldn't label her a psychopath. That's completely absurd.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm

There also may be more to the reason Brooks doesn’t/didn’t like her.

From what I’ve heard about Robyn she’s always been talked about as a “nice, Christian A student” which doesn’t mean much... but what could she have known more than someone like Nate or Zach.

That’s always something I want to ask when people say “did you know?” Or they know SOMETHING.. what? If someone knows the details and didn’t call 911 they should be punished I’d say.

Not to sound cold but in Dylan’s mind Robyn wasn’t his halcyon girl.. I’d think he’d warn Nate over Robyn.

Contribution Points : 62011
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Eric and Dylan were aware of Robyn's crush on Dylan weren't they? This was how they obtained some of their weapons as we know. I wonder then if Dylan did give her a little bit of an idea but not enough to incriminate her (although the whole gun situation is bad in itself as she purchased weapons through a loophole for them and got no jail time) and warned her to stay away as he didn't want to hurt her as she was his friend at the end of the day.

Last edited by katherinex on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm

katherinex wrote:
Eric and Dylan were aware of Robyn's crush on Dylan weren't they? This was how they obtained some of 5th their weapons as we know. I wonder then if Dylan did give her a little bit of an idea but not enough to incriminate her (although the whole gun situation is bad in itself as she purchased weapons through a loophole for them and got no jail time) and warned her to stay away as he didn't want to hurt her as she was his friend at the end of the day.

Yes, even the guy who sold her the guns said she was flirting with Dylan like mad.

I’d be worried if a friend told me to stay away from the school after buying him guns...

I wish I knew more.

People say the same thing about Kristi Epling... that she knew something and was acting weird.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Maybe Robyn was just really hungry lol!

The interest in guns and explosives in hindsight looks like major red flags but at the time it was probably looked at as boys being boys.

I don't think anyone else knew. They would have told another friend or even called the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Maybe Robyn was just really hungry lol!

That is very possible. People can act or do some strange things when hungry. I get kind of bitchy, or better known as hangry! Haha
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83388

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:47 pm

First and foremost we have to remember these are 15-18 year old kids involved. In some cases they will blow things out of proportion, in other cases they will loss over thins that any adult would see as an immediate concern.

Overall I've become comfortable that no individuals outside of E & D had prior knowledge of what was to come on 4/20.

There are plenty of reports stating that the TCM and others openly discussed retaliations against the popular kids/antagonists in a "self healing" manner... in other words to blow off steam and commiserate, but no perceived true intentions.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:56 pm

In the 11k if I recall correctly Nate said that when he found out Dylan was hanging out with Mark he got worried that he was buying drugs and went off on him. When Dylan told Nate that he was getting a gun from him not drugs to practice shooting targets he actually felt a lot better about it.

So you are absolutely right kids can gloss over pretty easily. Also what you may worry about will be a lot different when you’re a kid than when you’re an adult. Nate may have thought pretty much everyone had a gun and went shooting but drugs were a totally different thing.

PostSubject: Re: I just find it suspicious   I just find it suspicious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just find it suspicious
Page 1 of 1