Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eric's bomb tutorials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
le4chainorc

Contribution Points : 56939
Forum Reputation : 0

eric's bomb tutorials Empty
PostSubject: eric's bomb tutorials   eric's bomb tutorials Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 pm

I couldn't find a link to a mirror or a screenshot. Can somebody share the link?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

eric's bomb tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: eric's bomb tutorials   eric's bomb tutorials Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:11 pm

If anyone has this information/material and would like to share it with this user, it's only to be shared with them via private messaging.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if anyone shares this with you via PMs and you want to respond through PMs, I advise you to bring up your post count to 10 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

This is one of the most forbidden subjects on this forum, so to avoid any further problems, I am locking this thread.
Back to top Go down

eric's bomb tutorials
Page 1 of 1