Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66857
Forum Reputation : 430

Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Empty
PostSubject: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:56 pm

I guess you all know that Cho's video manifesto is partially missing/withheld with only short snippets and clips released to the public. Videos that are up online of his manifesto have either been sourced from news broadcasts which heavily edited the manifesto video. This has left the video manifesto cut into figuratively little pieces across the internet with certain versions of the manifesto being at different lengths/runtimes and with rarely seen footage that was leaked early on. A common omission is Cho's direct mention of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. I wonder if it would be possible to loosely "reconstruct" the video manifesto by compelling all different uploads of it, with all footage available and edit into a single video that would be the closest thing we would have to the complete manifesto, I know there are uploads of it dating way back from 2007 that contain some extra snippets that are often left out.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 am

Can you send some of those 2007 videos?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Spoiler:

Here's a couple of clips from 2007, some of them are mostly the same but some included some rarer clips.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm

This is the narrated written manifesto, very deranged.

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 pm

The longer version of Seung's video is in 'A Killer on Campus (2007)'. I have seen it on TV, including him mentioning Eric and Dylan by name. I cannot find it on the internet.

trailer: (contains exclusive clip of him mentioning Moses)

article and IMDB links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope someone can track the whole thing down.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Never seen the clip of him mentioning Moses directly, good find, hopefully if the documentary is tracked down I hope it contains other unseen footage from the manifesto
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Think contains some rare clips.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Warning the intro is loud.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Warning the intro is loud.

his voice is the best part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:03 pm

holy shit it's kind of sad listening to cho, he was obviously very depressed and bullied a lot and obviously very paranoid and mentally ill. poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?   Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding or reconstructing Cho's complete video manifesto?
Page 1 of 1