Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 4:07 pm

This is the video he uploaded on Facebook before it was took down:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 4:30 pm

What's with the candle? Looks like he's trying way too hard to be edgy.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
He was, now he'll be known as one of the most pathetic wannabe mass shooter possible, he didn't kill or injure anyone and he pissed his pants before being killed by a cop. Now the internet is making memes about how much of a retard he is, hell even his friends in the Alt-Right are saying how much of a loser he is.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
He was, now he'll be known as one of the most pathetic wannabe mass shooter possible, he didn't kill or injure anyone and he pissed his pants before being killed by a cop. Now the internet is making memes about how much of a retard he is, hell even his friends in the Alt-Right are saying how much of a loser he is.
Lmao, did he really piss himself?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Yeah in the footage of the police searching him that his crotch area is wet, so either someone poured water on him or the most likely answer is that he literally pissed himself.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Yeah in the footage of the police searching him that his crotch area is wet, so either someone poured water on him or the most likely answer is that he literally pissed himself.

It most likely happened after he was shot in the head. I would assume he died pretty much instantly. I know he wasn't declared dead until he was taken to the hospital, but I think he was dead before then. Lots of things just "let go" within your body when you die.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58524
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 11:51 pm

[quote="hvernon"][quote="SavageGlocker"][quote="Tommy QTR"]
SavageGlocker wrote:

It most likely happened after he was shot in the head. I would assume he died pretty much instantly. I know he wasn't declared dead until he was taken to the hospital, but I think he was dead before then. Lots of things just "let go" within your body when you die.

You beat me to the punch.

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58524
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:

He looks and acts like someone living in his mom’s basement. He even acts like he is looking over his shoulder to make sure his mom doesn’t catch him.

Contribution Points : 45069
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:

I though people almost always pissed themselves when they died?

I guess he was an Incel ?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2023 10:18 am

The video's been privated

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto   Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas Courthouse Shooter Brian Clyde's video Manifesto
Page 1 of 1