Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+60
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Unknown
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They just compared him to Barney Fife.  Haha  Roll
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65146
Forum Reputation : 0

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ainjel wrote:
So where are “the Browns” in this case to say that they filed a police report that wasn’t ever followed up on.  There are so many similarities between this investigation and JeffCo that I am just waiting for there to be a hidden police report some where...Or maybe the incorrect number of calls regarding the shooter is our hidden police report. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself so I guess that is the case with some of the information coming out about the Broward County Sheriffs.

I am actually quite surprised that Randy hasn't been shown in a interview yet.

I think he's busy re-writing his much-anticipated book to include the latest school shooting, otherwise it won't sell as much.  

That is possible. I actually wonder if he will be adding Cruz into his narrative. scratch

Honestly I'm eager for his book to be released. A lot of us are hoping for some new info.  

This is all I know he's said thus far...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ainjel wrote:
So where are “the Browns” in this case to say that they filed a police report that wasn’t ever followed up on.  There are so many similarities between this investigation and JeffCo that I am just waiting for there to be a hidden police report some where...Or maybe the incorrect number of calls regarding the shooter is our hidden police report. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself so I guess that is the case with some of the information coming out about the Broward County Sheriffs.

I am actually quite surprised that Randy hasn't been shown in a interview yet.

I think he's busy re-writing his much-anticipated book to include the latest school shooting, otherwise it won't sell as much.  

That is possible. I actually wonder if he will be adding Cruz into his narrative. scratch

Honestly I'm eager for his book to be released. A lot of us are hoping for some new info.  

This is all I know he's said thus far...

I agree with Randy on this. The amount of times this kid slipped through the cracks is very alarming and ultimately ended up costing 17 lives. Cruz had been waving his "Red Flag" for years, but apparently it was overlooked. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 9:39 am

"Authorities believe the Florida high-school shooter's weapon jammed when he was changing magazine clips during the massacre, likely prompting him to flee the scene before he finished his killing spree, CBS Miami reported on Tuesday.

Nikolas Cruz, 19, allegedly killed 17 people at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, firing nearly 150 shots in just seven minutes.

Investigators believe Cruz had tried to gun down down fleeing students from a makeshift sniper's nest on the third floor of the building, but that hurricane-proof glass in the stairwell window stopped his bullets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 pm

"NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa., Feb 28 (Reuters) - Hundreds of couples toting AR-15 rifles packed a Unification church in Pennsylvania on Wednesday to have their marriages blessed and their weapons celebrated as "rods of iron" that could have saved lives in a recent Florida school shooting.

The event, hosted at the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, apparently led a nearby school to cancel classes for the day."

Women dressed in white and men in dark suits gripped the guns, which they had been urged to bring unloaded to the church in the rural Pocono Mountains, about 100 miles (160 km) north of Philadelphia. Many celebrants wore crowns - some made of bullets - while church officials dressed in flowing bright pink and white garments to go with their armaments."

I really don't know what to say about this one... Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm

From article-

DALTON, Ga. (WTVC) - Dalton Police spokesman Bruce Frazier says police officers are on the scene at Dalton High School, where a teacher is now in custody after barricading himself inside a classroom.
Police confirm at least one shot was fired during the incident, which took place over the course of about an hour.

Frazier says at about 11:30 a.m., social studies teacher Randal Davidson told the students to leave the classroom and he locked them out. The students alerted the principal, who then tried to get inside the classroom. Frazier says the principal then heard at least one gunshot.

I had posted about this in the Totally Random thread earlier. I didn't feel it needed its own thread, yet it does tie in with this one as well. It's safe to say that the kids aren't the only ones feeling scared and stressed. Sad
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67587

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa., Feb 28 (Reuters) - Hundreds of couples toting AR-15 rifles packed a Unification church in Pennsylvania on Wednesday to have their marriages blessed and their weapons celebrated as "rods of iron" that could have saved lives in a recent Florida school shooting.

The event, hosted at the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, apparently led a nearby school to cancel classes for the day."

Women dressed in white and men in dark suits gripped the guns, which they had been urged to bring unloaded to the church in the rural Pocono Mountains, about 100 miles (160 km) north of Philadelphia. Many celebrants wore crowns - some made of bullets - while church officials dressed in flowing bright pink and white garments to go with their armaments."

I'm sorry, but this just sounds like a cult more than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:31 pm

"Superintendent Terry Shaw said that in case of an emergency, teachers would usher children into the shelters before entering the small room themselves and shutting the door, locking it behind them.

"When tornadoes strike, and Lord help us, when you have an intruder on campus, to know that you have somewhere to go quickly for the safety of your students," said Shaw. "It's very relaxing."

According to KOCO, each shelter can hold up to 35 students and two teachers.

The bulletproof units in Healdton are the first to be installed in the country, but Shelter-In-Place officials said they are currently in talks with other school districts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:39 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm sorry, but this just sounds like a cult more than anything else.

It does sound a wee bit strange. But whatever floats their boat. Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"Superintendent Terry Shaw said that in case of an emergency, teachers would usher children into the shelters before entering the small room themselves and shutting the door, locking it behind them.

"When tornadoes strike, and Lord help us, when you have an intruder on campus, to know that you have somewhere to go quickly for the safety of your students," said Shaw. "It's very relaxing."

According to KOCO, each shelter can hold up to 35 students and two teachers.

The bulletproof units in Healdton are the first to be installed in the country, but Shelter-In-Place officials said they are currently in talks with other school districts."

You know, if they put additional security in the schools it's not going to matter that much. The next shooter can just wait outside and pick off people once the students are dismissed and the school day over.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 66133

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:24 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

This lady appears to be a good match for Judy Brown.

Neighbor says Nikolas Cruz always showed a worrying dark side

Parkland, Florida (CNN)Joelle Guarino says she knew Nikolas Cruz was going to shoot up a school. She just didn't know when.

"I had no doubt he was going to do this," Guarino told CNN. "My husband and I both knew that we would eventually see him one day on the news, wearing an orange jumpsuit being charged with murder."
When the news broke that a gunman had terrorized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Guarino said she knew it was Cruz, her former neighbor, a boy she saw grow up alongside her own children.
Guarino said her home was the house in the suburban neighborhood where all the kids on the street hung out, including Cruz. They played on her large grassy lawn and swam in the backyard pool.
Cruz, she said, never looked her in the eyes. Another neighbor described Cruz the same way: He liked wearing a hoodie and walked looking down, never speaking much.
"He was dealing with something dark," a neighbor who would only speak anonymously said. "I just didn't know what."

Guarino said the signs worried her early on. She remembers Cruz was a baby when he hit one of her sons repeatedly with a plastic toy. His mother, Lynda Cruz, she said, started hitting him and asking him not to hit others.
A few years later, Cruz locked himself in one of Guarino's rooms, she said, and destroyed a toy train set after he spilled soda and the kids told him it looked like he had urinated on himself.
Later, when Cruz and her children were all 10, she said Cruz threw a rock at her son and hit him in the eye.
Guarino said she started to notice odd things inside the Cruz home, too, before ending her friendship with Cruz's mother. Lynda Cruz kept the pantry and the refrigerator under lock and key, Guarino said. She remembers feeding Cruz in her home because he was hungry. And Cruz's room was filled with holes, she said, created out of anger when Cruz got mad and punched the walls.

Paul Gold, another longtime neighbor, also said Cruz's room was filled with holes. And he said Lynda Cruz kept the food locked up not because she was abusive, but because she was on a tight budget and sometimes ran out of food for the boys.
As Cruz got older, Guarino said, she started noticing Cruz killing toads on her lawn, by piercing the animals with spear-like objects; then he would dissect the animals. But it was when Cruz was in eighth grade that she said she saw an even darker side.
Guarino said Cruz was standing over her dog Max with a menacing expression while Max was convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
"His face was excited that it was happening -- with this wild satisfaction look," Guarino said. "As soon as he saw me his demeanor changed."
After that, Guarino asked her sons to keep their distance from Cruz, and to avoid making him angry. She was afraid of what Cruz was capable of doing.

From across the street, Guarino saw other worrying signs, such as Lynda Cruz calling law enforcement on her sons for domestic "disturbances" and then -- as law enforcement reports show -- telling police no violence was involved.
The descriptions of the police calls include things like "hitting door with pool equipment," "throwing items" and "physical altercation." Guarino said she remembers seeing deputies detaining Cruz in the back of a squad car, and then releasing him.
"Lynda always denied it. She would blame it on everyone else," Guarino said. "She would excuse him for everything."
Guarino noticed other odd things, like the text messages Cruz sent her son saying he "got 12 kills today" after playing paint ball, she said, and Cruz using his BB gun to shoot at squirrels, birds and other small animals.

Guarino said she wrestled for years with the question of what to do about Cruz, and she worried from a distance about the safety of her own children.
She said one day her son walked into her kitchen and showed her a Cruz Instagram post featuring a photo of an AR-15-style rifle, with a caption about how he couldn't wait to buy one when he turned 18. Soon after, there was another post, one in which Cruz said he wanted to "shoot up a school." Guarino said all these warning signs flashed before her eyes.
She said she called 911 and begged the responding officer to do something.
"There is nothing I can do," she said the deputy told her. "Until he does something there is nothing I can do."
The Broward County Sheriff's Office has not replied to CNN's request for comment on the call.
Guarino said she felt defeated. Scared. Afraid for her children. She told the deputy she wanted to stay anonymous, and she thought about moving away from the neighborhood. Later, she felt relieved when the Cruzes moved out in 2017. Lynda Cruz died later that year.
But Guarino's worst fear became a reality when 17 people were gunned down at Marjory Stoneman on Valentine's Day.
"I knew in my heart that he was going to do it," Guarino said.

Omg...While I read this, is it weird that I pictured this being an interview with Judy Brown herself?  I mean it reads almost exactly like Judy’s interviews about Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
*Social media link (Twitter) removed by staff.*

Sorry didn't know twitter was off limits.

ah yes my favorite shotgun the ak 15
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

Parkland, Florida (CNN)Joelle Guarino says she knew Nikolas Cruz was going to shoot up a school. She just didn't know when.

"I had no doubt he was going to do this," Guarino told CNN. "My husband and I both knew that we would eventually see him one day on the news, wearing an orange jumpsuit being charged with murder."
When the news broke that a gunman had terrorized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Guarino said she knew it was Cruz, her former neighbor, a boy she saw grow up alongside her own children.
Guarino said her home was the house in the suburban neighborhood where all the kids on the street hung out, including Cruz. They played on her large grassy lawn and swam in the backyard pool.
Cruz, she said, never looked her in the eyes. Another neighbor described Cruz the same way: He liked wearing a hoodie and walked looking down, never speaking much.
"He was dealing with something dark," a neighbor who would only speak anonymously said. "I just didn't know what."

Guarino said the signs worried her early on. She remembers Cruz was a baby when he hit one of her sons repeatedly with a plastic toy. His mother, Lynda Cruz, she said, started hitting him and asking him not to hit others.
A few years later, Cruz locked himself in one of Guarino's rooms, she said, and destroyed a toy train set after he spilled soda and the kids told him it looked like he had urinated on himself.
Later, when Cruz and her children were all 10, she said Cruz threw a rock at her son and hit him in the eye.
Guarino said she started to notice odd things inside the Cruz home, too, before ending her friendship with Cruz's mother. Lynda Cruz kept the pantry and the refrigerator under lock and key, Guarino said. She remembers feeding Cruz in her home because he was hungry. And Cruz's room was filled with holes, she said, created out of anger when Cruz got mad and punched the walls.

Paul Gold, another longtime neighbor, also said Cruz's room was filled with holes. And he said Lynda Cruz kept the food locked up not because she was abusive, but because she was on a tight budget and sometimes ran out of food for the boys.
As Cruz got older, Guarino said, she started noticing Cruz killing toads on her lawn, by piercing the animals with spear-like objects; then he would dissect the animals. But it was when Cruz was in eighth grade that she said she saw an even darker side.
Guarino said Cruz was standing over her dog Max with a menacing expression while Max was convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
"His face was excited that it was happening -- with this wild satisfaction look," Guarino said. "As soon as he saw me his demeanor changed."
After that, Guarino asked her sons to keep their distance from Cruz, and to avoid making him angry. She was afraid of what Cruz was capable of doing.

From across the street, Guarino saw other worrying signs, such as Lynda Cruz calling law enforcement on her sons for domestic "disturbances" and then -- as law enforcement reports show -- telling police no violence was involved.
The descriptions of the police calls include things like "hitting door with pool equipment," "throwing items" and "physical altercation." Guarino said she remembers seeing deputies detaining Cruz in the back of a squad car, and then releasing him.
"Lynda always denied it. She would blame it on everyone else," Guarino said. "She would excuse him for everything."
Guarino noticed other odd things, like the text messages Cruz sent her son saying he "got 12 kills today" after playing paint ball, she said, and Cruz using his BB gun to shoot at squirrels, birds and other small animals.

Guarino said she wrestled for years with the question of what to do about Cruz, and she worried from a distance about the safety of her own children.
She said one day her son walked into her kitchen and showed her a Cruz Instagram post featuring a photo of an AR-15-style rifle, with a caption about how he couldn't wait to buy one when he turned 18. Soon after, there was another post, one in which Cruz said he wanted to "shoot up a school." Guarino said all these warning signs flashed before her eyes.
"There is nothing I can do," she said the deputy told her. "Until he does something there is nothing I can do."
The Broward County Sheriff's Office has not replied to CNN's request for comment on the call.
Guarino said she felt defeated. Scared. Afraid for her children. She told the deputy she wanted to stay anonymous, and she thought about moving away from the neighborhood. Later, she felt relieved when the Cruzes moved out in 2017. Lynda Cruz died later that year.
But Guarino's worst fear became a reality when 17 people were gunned down at Marjory Stoneman on Valentine's Day.

I read this yesterday.

"There's nothing I can do until he does something.." Well that's comforting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 am

04daviszoe wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

I read this yesterday.

Agreed! People are told to report, Report, REPORT! What good does it do if it falls on deaf ears?! Mad
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Ainjel wrote:

I read this yesterday.

Agreed! People are told to report, Report, REPORT! What good does it do if it falls on deaf ears?! Mad

Literally identical to when the Browns found Eric's website. I don't think people will ever learn from their prior mistakes it seems..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:27 am

Apparently Cruz's court appearance that was scheduled for yesterday was either cancelled, or wasn't broadcast.   scratch

I have also heard some low rumbling online that Cruz may not be present at any of his future court proceedings. Not sure how accurate this could be considering the source. But the Tumblr Cruz bloggers are pissed! Haha
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63344

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:24 am

Quote :
But the Tumblr Cruz bloggers are pissed! Haha
I have nightmares from the Tumblr

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:26 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

One user wrote that Nikolas Cruz helped her get over someone she had a crush on irl Shocked Hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 am

04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

One user wrote that Nikolas Cruz helped her get over someone she had a crush on irl Shocked Hahaha.

I thought the Columbine Fan-girls were bad. But these "Cruzers" as they have named themselves, have raised the delusional bar a few inches! Shocked Roll
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

I thought the Columbine Fan-girls were bad.  But these "Cruzers" as they have named themselves, have raised the delusional bar a few inches! Shocked Roll  

Right?! I dread to think what the guy irl looked like! LOL
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63344

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:36 am

They post fan fictions about fucking with Cruz and then they are triggered when someone calls them an idiots. Wow

Jea

Contribution Points : 58567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 am

04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

I really don't understand what is wrong with girls like her...

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 am

DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

Agreed. Tumblr is a very scary place. I know I'm not the only one who feels unclean and like I need to be blessed and dunked in a vat of Holy water after seeing some of the shit that's on there. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:40 am

Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

I do get the impression that A LOT of them are doing it just for the attention and to be EDGY.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:43 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

I do get the impression that A LOT of them are doing it just for the attention and to be EDGY.

That awkward moment when my self explanatory humour style is described as ~edgy af~... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

That awkward moment when my self explanatory humour style is described as ~edgy af~... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haha

NOOOO! Roll
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

But sometimes is going too far. First they just switch their attention from real boys to infamous murderer, and then they do stupid tattoo, send letter to prison and becoming obsessed.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

But sometimes is going too far. First they just switch their attention from real boys to  infamous murderer, and then they do stupid tattoo, send letter to prison and becoming obsessed.

Their letters won't reach him until after the trial, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:
Quote :

But sometimes is going too far. First they just switch their attention from real boys to  infamous murderer, and then they do stupid tattoo, send letter to prison and becoming obsessed.

Their letters won't reach him until after the trial, apparently.
I'm not talking about Cruz only, I mean in generally.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am

DooMRebel wrote:
They post fan fictions about fucking with Cruz and then they are triggered when someone calls them an idiots. Wow

Degenerates tend to get angry once you point out their filth. A lot of people get angry at sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms not because the content of their websites are bad or offensive, but because they exposed someone's lies, deviant behavior, and poor conduct and placed it all in one area for everyone to see.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:08 pm

"A hearing scheduled Thursday to determine whether Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz may have an inheritance coming in a few years has been canceled.

There was a sign on the door of the courtroom that said the hearing was canceled "at attorney's request."

Broward County's public defender filed a motion last week asking a judge to determine whether Cruz, 19, is indigent.

Cruz was determined indigent by the clerk of court, but defense attorneys have since learned that Cruz "may be a beneficiary in probate matters."

Cruz's mother died Nov. 1 and his father died in 2004.

According to court documents filed Wednesday, Cruz waived his right to act as an administrator for the estate, but he has not waived his 50 percent interest as partial beneficiary.

The documents show that Cruz consented to having family friend Rocxanne  Deschamps serve as administrator for the estate. Cruz lived with Deschamps briefly after his mother died.

Deschamps filed an amended petition adding Cruz's brother as a second proposed personal representative now that he is 18 years old."

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70964
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Shocked this guy wasn’t a member

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101338
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
DooMRebel wrote:

Degenerates tend to get angry once you point out their filth. A lot of people get angry at sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms not because the content of their websites are bad or offensive, but because they exposed someone's lies, deviant behavior, and poor conduct and placed it all in one area for everyone to see.

Wonderful post.

This is an excellent description of why people react the way they do concerning such things (and many other issues as well).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Shocked this guy wasn’t a member

With what we know about him I'm more shocked he wasn't part of an incel community. 

tfsa47090 wrote:
Wonderful post.

This is an excellent description of why people react the way they do concerning such things (and many other issues as well).

Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am

From article-

"The probate case involving the Parkland school shooter’s dead mother took a strange turn Thursday when a hearing in the matter was abruptly canceled and documents in the court file showed the only asset is an old car — a 2010 Kia.

A family friend, Rocxanne Deschamps, of Lantana, had petitioned the Broward Circuit Court the day after the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School to be named the personal representative of the estate of Lynda Cruz, mother of accused shooter Nikolas Cruz.

Lynda died of pneumonia on Nov. 1.

Deschamps, a former neighbor, had told the court she is caring for Nikolas’s younger brother Zachary.

Since the devastating shooting that killed 17, Nikolas, who had a job at a Dollar Tree store, has been held in jail without bond and is being represented by the Broward Public Defender’s Office.

The office only represents indigent people, however, and has a keen interest determining whether Nikolas, 19, is heir to assets that could pay for a private lawyer. His criminal defense team was in the courthouse Thursday to attend the morning court hearing on the probate case but was mystified as to why it was canceled.

Probate lawyer can talk to Nikolas Cruz in jail, judge rules
Deschamps has not been giving interviews and has shooed reporters away from her home.

Her attorney, Audra Simovitch of Boca Raton, who filed papers scrapping the hearing, could not be reached for comment Thursday. The phone number for her law office was not in service any longer and she did not respond to an email from the Sun Sentinel.

Earlier this week, Deschamps amended her request, asking a judge to name her and Zachary, now 18, as co-administrators of the estate — to be able to pay bills and find and distribute money to the beneficiaries, with court oversight. Lynda died without a will, according to the court petition.

Before the shooting, Nikolas told the parents of a schoolmate, who took him in after his mother’s death, that he stood to inherit $800,000 when he turns 22.

Where the money is — if it exists at all — is unknown, said Gordon Weekes, chief assistant public defender."

HMMM. From possibly being $800,000 richer to only getting a 2010 Kia?  Now where did this money go?  scratch
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am

What about Cruz's friends and his ex girlfriend. I cant find any information about them so far.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 8:59 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

HMMM. From possibly being $800,000 richer to only getting a 2010 Kia?  Now where did this money go?  scratch
Hm, interesting. I think IF these money even exist all gonna be spend on victims families.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That's strange. What was his brother set to inherit? Also, I never knew Nikolas worked at Dollar Tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:05 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Hm, interesting. I think IF these money even exist all gonna be spend on victims families.

They were trying to see if Cruz could gain access to it to pay for his defense. Yet now it seems to have disappeared, or that now they doubt it ever existed.

People don't fight over imaginary money. Something seems fishy. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:11 am

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That's strange. What was his brother set to inherit? Also, I never knew Nikolas worked at Dollar Tree.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! But from what I have gathered, they were both supposed to split the money. With Nikolas getting access to his part when he turned 21 or 22.

Yes, he was apparently a cashier at a Dollar Tree.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They were trying to see if Cruz could gain access to it to pay for his defense. Yet now it seems to have disappeared, or that now they doubt it ever existed.

The thing is that no one is focused on these money now, well because of his resonant crime, so I'm not gonna be surprised if these money mysteriously gone in someones pocket.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:16 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! But from what I have gathered, they were both supposed to split the money. With Nikolas getting access to his part when he turned 21 or 22.

Yes, he was apparently a cashier at a Dollar Tree.  

That would make sense. Even under his circumstances, if the cash does indeed exist, would he be able to use it to hire legal representation? If it was inherited and it was not meant to be accessed until a certain age, how would that work?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:16 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The thing is that no one is focused on these money now, well because of his resonant crime, so I'm not gonna be surprised if these money mysteriously gone in someones pocket.

What makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65146

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The state will recoup his share of the inheritance, after all dead people don't need money. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 am

"Nikolas Cruz has waived his right to serve as the executor of his late mother’s will, a hearing set for Thursday in Florida to determine if Florida school shooting suspect will receive an $800,000 inheritance from his mother’s estate was cancelled, the Sun-Sentinel reports.

According to the report, Cruz waived his right to represent the estate and signed over co-executor rights to his brother Zachary Cruz, 18, and Rocxanne Deschamps, a family friend and former neighbor who briefly took Nikolas in after his mother Lynda Cruz died on November 1. That arrangement was short-lived, and does not appear to have ended amicably.

In the court filings, Cruz maintained a 50% interest in the estate.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Cruz told Kim and James Snead, a couple he lived with after he left Deschamp’s home, that he would be entitled to the six-figure inheritance when he turned 22. Cruz and Deschamps reportedly clashed over his enthusiasm for guns, and argued to the point of police involvement. Cruz then went to live with the Sneads, parents of a friend. He reportedly told them he feared that Deschamps was trying to access the money that was coming to him.

"Cruz reportedly tried to access the inheritance two months before the deadly massacre, and hired a private attorney at that time. A judge has allowed that attorney, Audra Simovitch, to meet with Cruz regarding that case while he is in custody facing murder charges.

The suspect’s brother Zachary Cruz is believed to still be living with Deschamps, though he was briefly involuntarily hospitalized the day after the deadly shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School."

Once again, people don't fight over imaginary money. You don't hire a lawyer to help you get access to imaginary money. So it likely does/did exist.

Whether Nik will see a penny of it remains to be seen. But it appears to me that he is being screwed out of it by the family that took him and his brother in after their mom died.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83717
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 12:34 pm

If you read through the transcript of the tip to the FBI, there is some shady stuff about the money. Apparently, the family he was living with intended to help him "invest" it. I believe that the tipster was referring to the Sneads and this doesn't sit well with me because she also mentioned that she tried to get in touch with the family to warn them about Nikolas' social media posts and other red flags but the family wouldn't pick up or return any calls.

Edit: Someone else posted this several days ago

And it actually says that more than one person tried to call the family to warn them, including Nikolas' aunt and possibly another woman who was taking care of him in the past. I wonder what they said in the messages because the family claimed that they had absolutely no idea that Niikolas was a danger to anyone.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm

sscc wrote:
the family claimed that they had absolutely no idea that Niikolas was a danger to anyone.

Yea I don't buy it for a second. They knew he was fucked in the head and didn't do anything to help him.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Don't know how true this is, as I just found it on Tumblr.  Rocxanne Deschamps mugshot from 2011. She was arrested for FRAUD!  

HMM this just keeps snowballing. This is the woman who took in Nik and his brother after their mom died. She is also the one who is trying to get/may have already gotten placed in charge of the inheritance money.  

Nikolas had apparently told the other family that he moved in with after leaving this woman's house that he was afraid she was trying to get control of his money. Suspect

Also wanted to note that I blacked out everything that I thought wouldn't be allowed. scratch If something is still there that is against forum rules. Sorry, and please remove it.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Same birthday as Eric, different year of course...

His home life was very shady. The family he went to stay with don’t seem like they were the most positive of influences.

The prelaw major inside me is very much looking forward to this case and how it plays out.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Same birthday as Eric, different year of course...

His home life was very shady. The family he went to stay with don’t seem like they were the most positive of  influences.

The prelaw major inside me is very much looking forward to this case and how it plays out.

Agreed. I have a feeling this is gonna be a weird one. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next