Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is David Hogg a crisis actor?

Go down 
+5
W.A.R.
Tuga
QuestionMark
Stoned Slacker
LPorter101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150615
Forum Reputation : 2754

Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Empty
PostSubject: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Or is he merely the Brooks Brown of the MSDHS shooting?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is anyone here a crisis actor? If so, how did you get hired? How much do you get paid?

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:21 pm

A couple of other videos:

If you hang around Reddit and 4chan long enough, you start to think that everything is a conspiracy...

Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58129
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 pm

conspiratards are cancer
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:43 am

LPorter101 wrote:

If you hang around Reddit and 4chan long enough, you start to think that everything is a conspiracy...

I want to give the people at 4chan the benefit of the doubt and say that they're only pushing the story to troll. It's hard to tell genuine belief from ironic shitposting though.

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:40 am

LPorter101 wrote:

i always stutter and say the wrong things while talking. also i know people who can manage stressful situations well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:16 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Or is he merely the Brooks Brown of the MSDHS shooting?

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:
conspiratards are cancer

I agree that most are, but I will say a few do make you think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:36 pm

its obviously the cloud reptiles trying to enslave us and take our guns or shome shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:39 pm

eldigato wrote:
its obviously the cloud reptiles trying to enslave us and take our guns or shome shit

Those damn reptilians.... Haha
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64417
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 pm

I think Chris McKenna is the Brooks Brown of this shooting. He encountered Cruz while the latter was loading his rifle and Cruz said to him  “You’d better get out of here. Things are gonna start getting messy.” Come to think of it there are some other similarities as well. Aaron Feis is like the counterpart to Dave Sanders and Samantha Fuentes was in a similar situation like Craig Scott only with injuries to boot.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 5:50 pm

-

Last edited by W.A.R. on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MorbidMatt

Contribution Points : 56891

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
No but he is being used to push a political agenda.

Notice how distraught the kid at the white house listening session was. Even though his facts were wrong about buying an AR in 5 minutes, he was genuinely crying out for change. There's none of that with these kid activists. Just straight pushing a political agenda and demeaning anyone who disagrees. I find it more off-putting than convincing.

I remember when Columbine happened everyone was saying how we should listen to how the victims and those effected feel and now that people actually are there are other people saying their opinions are bullshit. What the fuck
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:37 am

MorbidMatt wrote:
I remember when Columbine happened everyone was saying how we should listen to how the victims and those effected feel and now that people actually are there are other people saying their opinions are bullshit. What the fuck

People tend to get angry when thy hears a view point different then their own.

Tuga

Contribution Points : 64417

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 am

The only demeaning and offputing people in this whole talk are the intellectually lacking muh guns and conspiracies people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 am

W.A.R. wrote:

Notice how distraught the kid at the white house listening session was. Even though his facts were wrong about buying an AR in 5 minutes, he was genuinely crying out for change. There's none of that with these kid activists. Just straight pushing a political agenda and demeaning anyone who disagrees. I find it more off-putting than convincing.

The girl who was crying in this video who then went on to give an interview afterwards, just set my teeth on edge. Her emotion appeared forced and way over the top to me.scratch

Now granted it has been a hot minute or two since I was a overly dramatic teen, but honestly I found her little speech to be so overacted. Rolling Eyes  

Also want to say that if this was her actual honest reaction to not getting her way, then she has a long tough life ahead of her.

Welcome to the real world kids. No one said life was going to be fair.
Back to top Go down
MorbidMatt

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

The girl who was crying in this video who then went on to give an interview afterwards, just set my teeth on edge. Her emotion appeared forced and way over the top to me.scratch

Now granted it has been a hot minute or two since I was a overly dramatic teen, but honestly I found her little speech to be so overacted. Rolling Eyes  

Also want to say that if this was her actual honest reaction to not getting her way, then she has a long tough life ahead of her.

Yeah. I think kids should live with the fact that when you go to school everyday there is a chance they could get lit up by an assault rifle. Also, how ridiculous of her to be emotional over the fact that over a dozen kids her age that she had known or seen around school just died.She should deal with the fact that people care more about their precious guns than your own life. Tough break kid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 pm

fucking 50 year old fat trailer trash conspiritards always hating on the younger generation.i hate those idiots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:13 pm

No. He is a high school senior. People took something simple and ran with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 am

MorbidMatt wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Yeah. I think kids should live with the fact that when you go to school everyday there is a chance they could get lit up by an assault rifle. Also, how ridiculous of her to be emotional over the fact that over a dozen kids her age that she had known or seen around school just died.She should deal with the fact that people care more about their precious guns than your own life. Tough break kid.

I in no way think children should have to go to school in constant fear about anything, whether it be bullying or getting shot.  I have small children of my own, aged seven and five.  I die a little every school morning when I watch my oldest climb on her bus. Next year her baby brother will join her. Their safety is my main concern as a parent.

With that being said,  I'm also not naive to the fact that politicians will use whatever means necessary to push their agendas. Even if it means parading traumatized school shooting survivors in front of the media. Also just to be straight, I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I think both parties are filled with people who are money and power hungry, who sold themselves to the highest bidder. I just can't make myself believe that either side cares much about another school massacre, other then how they can possibly use it to their advantage.

Also in my opinion this has little to do with guns. The problem I see is the fact certain politicians are trying to make gun control the main issue over everything else. They seem to be overlooking the more important aspect, which is the disturbed mental state of most school shooters.  Cruz had been a walking, talking red flag for years. Yet he was still missed.

Unfortunately these kids are being manipulated into thinking gun control is the only way to prevent another school massacre, when we all know that it isn't. Again this isn't about guns or someone having access to certain weapons. This should be about trying to figure out why so many kids grow up being capable of killing innocent people. Do I think we need stricter gun laws? 100% YES! But I also think the mental health of teens needs to become the primary focus. Sadly until these issues are addressed, the next school shooter is walking around waving his/her red flag in vain.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm not sure is he actor or not, but this guy is so annoying, really. I'm wonder how they select survivors who gonna represent "victim's voices".

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm

TrialJunkie74 wrote:
Sent from Topic'it App

Offtopic but what is Topic'it App?

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Jea wrote:
I'm not sure is he actor or not, but this guy is so annoying, really. I'm wonder how they select survivors who gonna represent "victim's voices".

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:33 pm

At the risk of being thought of as insensitive, I admit this made me chuckle a little when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
MorbidMatt

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am

It's just funny to me how whenever people try to start a conversation about gun control there are these "fake news" facts opinions that come out. If a person not involved in the shooting tries to act and voice their opinion on gun control, "Well you weren't there stop talking for the victims." When someone who is a student and was there voices their opinion, "You're just a kid and are just being used by politicians to get across an agenda." Didn't Australia have 19 mass shootings between 1979 and 1996 and after the last one they banned guns and look, no mass shootings since. Seems like something people might want to look in to
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:15 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TrialJunkie74 wrote:
Sent from Topic'it App

Offtopic but what is Topic'it App?

"Topic'it, a modern app to browse, share and participate to forums via mobile or tablet. A new way to build a community on iOS & Android."
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Over one month after the shooting, David is still Hogging the spotlight:

He's been dropping f-bombs lately:

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 5:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

At the risk of being thought of as insensitive, I admit this made me chuckle a little when I saw it.

He doesn't need school, he's making ca$h money from the Media.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:07 pm

I think he's a massive twat but not an actor.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is David Hogg a crisis actor?   Is David Hogg a crisis actor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is David Hogg a crisis actor?
Page 1 of 1