Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Osaka School Massacre 2001

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Osaka School Massacre 2001 Empty
PostSubject: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 9:03 am

Im sure many of you have heard of this event but im putting it on here for those who don't and to archive it here.

It all begins with Mamoru Takuma, a Man who suffered mental illness and troubles in his early years. He was Dismissed from the Japanese Self Defence Air Force in 1984 for an incident with a minor, he then was arrested for raping someone and even driving his car backwards on the Hanshin Expressway. Mamoru was deemed Mentally unfit and was given Psychotropic Drugs and Psychiatric sessions. He then Moved to Ikeda Japan where he worked as a Trash Truck Driver and Bus Driver. His colleagues described as quiet and a loner. He was fired after attacking a Bus passenger over the smell of their perfume and got a new job as a Maintenance man at Itami Elementary School and was arrested again in the same year. In 1999 he was arrested and sent to a Psychiatric Hospital after he wounded 4 staff in the teachers room by poisoning their teas with large doses of his Temazepam medication. During his Time at the Hospital he was diagnosed as a Schizophrenic and attempted suicide by jumping off the facility roof but failed.After a month of treatment he was deemed "Capable of Taking care of himself" and was released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After getting released he continued to display strange behaviour such as stating he was a survivor of Japan Airlines Flight 123 crash. He manged to get a job as a Taxi Driver in 2000 but was fired after attacking a Hotel Bellhop breaking their nose in the process. In 2001 a few months before the massacre Takuma voluntarily admitted himself to a Mental Hospital for Depression.

On June 8th 2001 at 10:15 AM Mamoru Takuma Entered Ikeda Elementary School which was a school for Elite and Privileged Children. Armed with an 12 Inch Kitchen Knife Mamoru entered a Classroom and began Maniacally Hacking and Stabbing Children aged between the ages of 7-8, He worked his way through the school and was seen sprinting through the hallways stabbing children as fast as he could in a rage whilst growling and screaming. It is said that he decapitated one child with a brute force stab to the neck with his knife. After Killing 8 Children and Wounding 13 Children and 2 teachers he was rushed and wrestled down by a group of staff and was arrested in a extremely confused state, He kept repeating that he had gone to the elementary school then saying that he went to the train station and stabbed 100 people in self defence saying that he had never gone to the elementary school.

Takuma stated that " I've become disgusted with everything, I tried to kill myself several times but couldn't, i wanted to be caught and given the death sentence". Takuma also stated that he hated Elite children and wanted to kill as many as possible. Takuma was found guilty of Mass Murder and was sentenced to Death. Whilst on Death row Takuma showed no remorse and verbally attacked victims families in court and pushed for his sentence to be fulfilled as fast as possible. He also stated that " He should of used Gasoline Aswell so he could of killed more people". He was later removed from the court after further insulting victims families. On September 14th 2004 Takuma was executed by hanging.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:20 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
After a month of treatment he was deemed "Capable of Taking care of himself" and was released.

I wonder if they feel guilty for releasing him so early.

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:20 am

Do you think Adam Lanza reaserched him?
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70474
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Im sure he actually referenced it.

Mass stabbings
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:01 am

Ziamber II wrote:

Lanza researched practically everybody who committed mass murder.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 4:18 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Lanza researched practically everybody who committed mass murder.
Agreed. Considering he made a huge spreadsheet on mass murderers, there's a 99.99% chance he knew about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osaka School Massacre 2001   Osaka School Massacre 2001 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osaka School Massacre 2001
Page 1 of 1