Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?

Go down 
+5
sscc
Screamingophelia
Cobra6
Juicy Jazzy
wurfliez
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wurfliez

Contribution Points : 56517
Forum Reputation : 0

What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Empty
PostSubject: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm

curious, especially because you can barely see Rachel's corpse when she died.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 11:57 pm

The items of clothing returned to Rachel's family.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 am

I've seen that, I just want specifics.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61362

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Daniel Rohrbourgh was wearing the same t-shirt as in this picture:
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 pm

I of course don't remember where I heard this, but I think Rachel was wearing black track pants (like running pants) and a top with a sweater.

Contribution Points : 83242
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Someone posted this list on Tumblr but there was nothing about Rachel. Laughing
Quote :

1. Rachel Scott
  2. Daniel Rohrbough
  3. Kyle Velasquez - Blue and green coat over a white shirt, black pants, and black athletic shoes.
  4. Steven Curnow - Short sleeve blue shirt, blue jeans, white socks and brown and black boots.
  5. Cassie Bernall - Green, short sleeve shirt over a black shirt, light blue jeans, white socks and black boots ( Velvet Doc Martens).
  6. Isaiah Shoels - Short black sleeved shirt, green slacks, and white socks with white athletic shoes.
  7. Matt Kechter - Gray long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, white athletic shoes, white socks, and a ball cap with the letter “M”.
  8. Lauren Townsend - Blue top, denim pants and dark boots.
  9. John Tomlin - Dark T-shirt, denim pants and white/black tennis shoes.
  10. Kelly Fleming - Black shirt, denim pants and white/black tennis shoes.
  11. Daniel Mauser - Tan shirt, denim pants, and grey/black tennis shoes.
  12. Corey DePooter - Gray shirt, denim pants and brown leather boots.
  13. Dave Sanders - Blue and white dress shirt, T-shirt, gray slacks and brown shoes.

( Taken from the 11k pages 11240 to 12502. Couldn’t find the reports for the first two victims since they were located outside :/ )

ywstq likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I could have sworn there was something in Rachel's tears where they talk about what she was wearing that day.

Here it is, Page 36

Interesting she remembered Rachel's hair for the book and not the movie (unnecessary snark)

I could still see in my
mind’s eye Rachel smiling, standing in my bathroom as she had just hours
before, wearing a black tank top with a long-sleeved plaid shirt over it. Her
pants were dark with a white stripe going down the side. Her hair was short
with a red tint. Rachel had recently cut and dyed her hair to play a part in the
school play

She was also wearing a silver ring.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I could still see in my
with a red tint. Rachel had recently cut and dyed her hair to play a part in the
school play

That is incorrect. She was clearly wearing blue jeans, white shoes and a dark coloured top in the helicopter footage of her body. I dont know why her mum remembered it wrong, unless she mistook what she was wearing that day with what she wore in the school play only a couple weeks before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 am

Isn't it a white tank top, her dark blue and brown backpack, blue jeans and white sketchers?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 am

Sometimes it's hart to distinguish the shirt because in some pictures it seems white and in others dark. Some of the pictures may even show her stomach instead of the shirt, too.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 2:57 am

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:00 am

Black shirt sleeved shirt over a white tank top( could be one piece), white sketchers and white socks, blue jeans and her backpack.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 am

Looks like the police may have pulled her shirt over her face to cover her head wound to survivors running past. Definitely looks like a dark coloured shirt to me, with the white in some photos being her bare stomach and not a shirt at all.
Back to top Go down
wurfliez

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 am

I'm not so sure. I drew over what I can see, and her head isn't covered.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rfh11

Contribution Points : 60264

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm

I have see it somewhere but cannot remember where. It describes her clothing similar to the property report above, but includes some color descriptions of the items. Maybe an extension of the autopsy.
Back to top Go down
patty91987

patty91987

Contribution Points : 64673

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

wurfliez wrote:
I'm not so sure. I drew over what I can see, and her head isn't covered.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
is the chest in face down ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 2:06 am

I think she was wearing a black shirt and tan cargo pants.  At least that's all I've read in the 11K about it. It goes into detail about what some of the others were wearing too. And Dan R. was wearing that green T-shirt, blue jeans and black lace up/ Doc Martens.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:56 am

It's pretty obvious what Dave Sanders was wearing since you see him in the CCTV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:28 am

Rachel had brown sneakers/shoes on which were photographed (can't find the pic but I am sure sorority alpha has it)
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:26 pm

[quote="Juicy Jazzy"]
Screamingophelia wrote:
I could still see in my
school play

That is incorrect. She was clearly wearing blue jeans, white shoes and a dark coloured top in the helicopter footage of her body. I dont know why her mum remembered it wrong, unless she mistook what she was wearing that day with what she wore in the school play only a couple weeks before the shooting.[/quote

Where did you get that picture from? Was it from the helicopter footage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?   What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What were the victims (mainly rachel Scott) wearing when they died?
Page 1 of 1