Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Empty
PostSubject: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:11 am

So, Dylann Roof's sister has been arrested for bringing a knife to school after sending alarming snap chat. She was also charged with possession of marijuana.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am

Here's the snapchat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 am

I think she was just being insensitive, I don't think she was going to follow in her brother's footsteps. Of course, you never know.

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:53 am

Well as the old saying goes, "You can't fix stupid".  Apparently she needs to think about things before she says them, much less posting that shit publicly.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 pm

The shit posts have already begun...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

Well in my honest opinion the choice isn't clear, as both are very wrong for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Well in my honest opinion the choice isn't clear, as both are very wrong for different reasons.

At least this one (sort of) makes sense?? Twitter is wild.

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:30 pm

More shit posts:

It's weird to think that Morgan had a tumblr. I went on her blog a couple times and she seemed fairly normal. Her posts like this are a bit strange to look at now though.

Awwwwkward.

CHOoseWisely likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 8:33 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
It's weird to think that Morgan had a tumblr. I went on her blog a couple times and she seemed fairly normal. Her posts like this are a bit strange to look at now though.

Awwwwkward.

I don't think it's that strange. She just misses her brother.

CHOoseWisely likes this post

Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:30 am

In all honesty we need social media control Haha  

Even the President can't stop himself from posting dumb shit Haha

cthulhu dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 am

W.A.R. wrote:
In all honesty we need social media control Haha  

I disagree. People posting dumb shit on the internet is one of my main sources for entertainment.  Smile

cthulhu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 am

What a disturbed family

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Even the President can't stop himself from posting dumb shit Haha

AGREED! You would think that his team/handlers would have taken all his electronics by now. OR would at least be supervising him, as he can't be trusted. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I disagree. People posting dumb shit on the internet is one of my main sources for entertainment.  Smile

Also AGREED! The internet would be very boring if all the funny shit was taken away. Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:42 am

QuestionMark wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Awwwwkward.

I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on that.  Regardless of what Dylann did he is still her brother, whom she still clearly loves.

It's not like every good memory they shared as siblings were instantly erased after what he did. The good times were likely tainted for sure, and very bittersweet now.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:44 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

Awwwwkward.

I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on that.  Regardless of what Dylann did he is still her brother, whom she still clearly loves.

It's not like every good memory they shared as siblings were instantly erased after what he did. The good times were likely tainted for sure, and very bittersweet now.

Yeah I get that. Like I said before she seemed normal. I just meant in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Update: Morgan Roof will appear in court on April 23rd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Why does Dylann need 2 n at the end? It makes no sense.

Morgann Roof Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61387
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Morgann Roof Smile
At least we can seperate him from Dylan Klebold that way. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 6:25 pm

maybe she wanted to be arrested to see her brother again
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:04 am

Ziamber II wrote:

Morgann Roof Smile

Lol, I almost always nearly type that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 am

MOSES LAKE, Wash. – A student’s plea for kindness at her school’s walkout Wednesday is going viral after a local news outlet posted the video online.

Angelica Mansfield was the only student to speak at the Moses Lake High School walkout to protest gun violence.

“These shootings are happening from these kids that you’re cornering out, that you’re bullying...because you think it’s funny. And it’s not funny,” she said. “All of these kids just want to be themselves, they want to be who they wanna be in their own schools.”

Mansfield implored her fellow students to be good to each other.

“We’re teenagers. You should say that you love your neighbor. You should be there for them, sit with them at lunch,” she said in her speech. “Tell them that you’re their friend and you’re going to be there for them whenever they need you.”

KREM 2 spoke to Mansfield about what inspired her to get up and speak before her classmates.

"The crowd was really talkative and messing around and stuff so it made me more nervous cause I didn't feel like they would listen to me," Mansfield explained.

She echoed the cause of the “Walk Up, Not Out” campaign, which has been making waves online the last few days. The idea is to make school a friendlier place for kids who are bullied.That campaign has been embraced by critics of the Parkland students’ focus on gun control.

“I don’t see why it’s so hard to be nice. And care. And love each other. Like, it’s not hard,” Mansfield said in the video. “And I know some of you are going to laugh and look at me like I’m stupid, but I don’t care because somebody said something while we’re out here. Somebody stood up.”

"Right after my speech there was a girl that came up to me and she started crying and she hugged me, talking about how all the stuff I said was stuff she couldn't say," Mansfield said.

Mansfield said its things as simple as a hug, or a smile that can change someones day at school. She said although her message may have come off as aggressive, in the moment, it was the only way that people would listen. But Mansfield said it is not only their fight, lawmakers and adults need to join in too.

WOW! I think this girl is one of the select few that actually gets it.  People need to see this video.  Everything she said was dead on accurate.

A lot of these kids walked out of school in protest of guns, yet most those same kids wouldn't walk across a room to stop someone from being picked on or to say a simple "Hi" to someone that's sitting all alone or being ignored.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

MOSES LAKE, Wash. – A student’s plea for kindness at her school’s walkout Wednesday is going viral after a local news outlet posted the video online.

Angelica Mansfield was the only student to speak at the Moses Lake High School walkout to protest gun violence.

“These shootings are happening from these kids that you’re cornering out, that you’re bullying...because you think it’s funny. And it’s not funny,” she said. “All of these kids just want to be themselves, they want to be who they wanna be in their own schools.”

“We’re teenagers. You should say that you love your neighbor. You should be there for them, sit with them at lunch,” she said in her speech. “Tell them that you’re their friend and you’re going to be there for them whenever they need you.”

KREM 2 spoke to Mansfield about what inspired her to get up and speak before her classmates.

"The crowd was really talkative and messing around and stuff so it made me more nervous cause I didn't feel like they would listen to me," Mansfield explained.

She echoed the cause of the “Walk Up, Not Out” campaign, which has been making waves online the last few days. The idea is to make school a friendlier place for kids who are bullied.That campaign has been embraced by critics of the Parkland students’ focus on gun control.

“I don’t see why it’s so hard to be nice. And care. And love each other. Like, it’s not hard,” Mansfield said in the video. “And I know some of you are going to laugh and look at me like I’m stupid, but I don’t care because somebody said something while we’re out here. Somebody stood up.”

"Right after my speech there was a girl that came up to me and she started crying and she hugged me, talking about how all the stuff I said was stuff she couldn't say," Mansfield said.

Mansfield said its things as simple as a hug, or a smile that can change someones day at school. She said although her message may have come off as aggressive, in the moment, it was the only way that people would listen. But Mansfield said it is not only their fight, lawmakers and adults need to join in too.

WOW! I think this girl is one of the select few that actually gets it.  People need to see this video.  Everything she said was dead on accurate.

A lot of these kids walked out of school in protest of guns, yet most those same kids wouldn't walk across a room to stop someone from being picked on or to say a simple "Hi" to someone that's sitting all alone or being ignored.

I think you posted in the wrong thread

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think you posted in the wrong thread

Not really. Morgan showed what NOT to do during a school walk out and this girl Angelica Mansfield showed what should be done during a school walk out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Not really. Morgan showed what NOT to do during a school walk out and this girl Angelica Mansfield showed what should be done during a school walk out. Very Happy

That's an interesting way of looking at things.

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I hope you meant that in a nice way. If not my feelings will be ever so slightly hurt. Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I hope you meant that in a nice way. If not my feelings will be ever so slightly hurt. Haha

I intended it to be nice. Sometimes I don't have a good grasp of words.

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I intended it to be nice. Sometimes I don't have a good grasp of words.

No worries! Also this wouldn't be the first time I have been told that I had an interesting outlook on things. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Well as the old saying goes, "You can't fix stupid".  Apparently she needs to think about things before she says them, much less posting that shit publicly.  Rolling Eyes

What about it screams stupidity? Her being honest and not naïve enough to believe that walkouts make a difference?
And she didn't even post it publicly, she posted it to her Snapchat story, private to friends. Which some black girl leaked along with a message encouraging people to send her hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 am

mordupen wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

What about it screams stupidity? Her being honest and not naïve enough to believe that walkouts make a difference?
And she didn't even post it publicly, she posted it to her Snapchat story, private to friends. Which some black girl leaked along with a message encouraging people to send her hate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome back. A lot has happened since you were last here. Smile  

AN also I meant what she said about hoping it was a trap and they all got shot was stupid, not really her thinking the walkouts themselves were stupid.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
AN also I meant what she said about hoping it was a trap and they all got shot was stupid

Especially considering who she's related to.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day   Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylann Roof's sister arrested on walkout day
Page 1 of 1