Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101045
Forum Reputation : 0

The small questions thread Empty
PostSubject: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

I thought it would be nice to have one Smile

Dontvoreme likes this post

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 100847

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

what's your thoughts on their parents? I don't really understand Mr and Mrs Klebold...

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:42 am

Hey areyoulistening! Nice to see you found your way to this board to!

I'm curious what you don't understand about them..

In my opinion they seem to be loving, grieving parents.

Last edited by tragedy79 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:59 am

For me, it is the opposite. I don't understand Wayne Harris. I get the feeling he doesn't even care to remember Eric existed, like maybe he feels he is better off without him. I know that sounds pretty bad, but, I once read this story where Wayne and Kathy Harris met up with the parents of one of the victims, I think it was the Mauser's, but I don't know for sure, and I just felt that Wayne seemed annoyed about the whole situation. Did anyone else read that story and what was your take on it?

As for the Klebolds? I think they seem like nice, caring people. I think they probably still think about Dylan and miss him on a daily basis. I think they stayed in the house he grew up in because they wanted to remember him and not be chased away from those memories. I honestly don't think they knew what Dylan was up to and I really don't see how they can be blamed for his actions. Really, it could have been anyone's teenage son. Maybe they weren't involved in his life as much as they should have been, but he was 17, and by that age, most teenagers aren't as close with their parents as they used to be. They pretty much do their own thing and with both of his parents working, maybe they didn't notice things, like his depression for example. But can't that be said about the parents of many teenagers? Teenagers are very good at hiding things and keeping things to themselves, especially teenage boys, I think. Dylan hid his depression very well from his parents and his friends. Even his closest friends say they didn't know what was going on with Dylan.

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 am

Jenn wrote:
For me, it is the opposite. I don't understand Wayne Harris. I get the feeling he doesn't even care to remember Eric existed, like maybe he feels he is better off without him. I know that sounds pretty bad, but, I once read this story where Wayne and Kathy Harris met up with the parents of one of the victims, I think it was the Mauser's, but I don't know for sure, and I just felt that Wayne seemed annoyed about the whole situation. Did anyone else read that story and what was your take on it?

As for the Klebolds? I think they seem like nice, caring people. I think they probably still think about Dylan and miss him on a daily basis. I think they stayed in the house he grew up in because they wanted to remember him and not be chased away from those memories. I honestly don't think they knew what Dylan was up to and I really don't see how they can be blamed for his actions. Really, it could have been anyone's teenagWhen you e son. Maybe they weren't involved in his life as much as they should have been, but he was 17, and by that age, most teenagers aren't as close with their parents as they used to be. They pretty much do their own thing and with both of his parents working, maybe they didn't notice things, like his depression for example. But can't that be said about the parents of many teenagers? Teenagers are very good at hiding things and keeping things to themselves, especially teenage boys, I think. Dylan hid his depression very well from his parents and his friends. Even his closest friends say they didn't know what was going on with Dylan.

That's actually how I think about it. I think Dylan was a master in hiding this other side of him. When you read his journal you can see how he really thinks of himself as two different persons. His father thought they were very close and that Dylan used to tell him everything. He worked mostly at home and they worked on his BMW together. They used to hang out together like almost every afternoon on a schoolweek. I think that's spending a lot more time with your teenage son than most parents would do.

I am not sure about Wayne Harris. I did read about the meeting between The Mausers and Harrisses. It's in Tom Mausers' book and there is also an article about it. I think it's really brave they met the Mausers' and I think maybe Wayne doesn't know how to act in such a situation. I think he really did care about Eric and did everything he could to prevent him of getting into trouble while he was alive. Maybe a little to much..Sometimes you have to let your kid take a little bit more responsibility.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:46 am

tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:

As for the Klebolds? I think they seem like nice, caring people. I think they probably still think about Dylan and miss him on a daily basis. I think they stayed in the house he grew up in because they wanted to remember him and not be chased away from those memories. I honestly don't think they knew what Dylan was up to and I really don't see how they can be blamed for his actions. Really, it could have been anyone's teenagWhen you e son. Maybe they weren't involved in his life as much as they should have been, but he was 17, and by that age, most teenagers aren't as close with their parents as they used to be. They pretty much do their own thing and with both of his parents working, maybe they didn't notice things, like his depression for example. But can't that be said about the parents of many teenagers? Teenagers are very good at hiding things and keeping things to themselves, especially teenage boys, I think. Dylan hid his depression very well from his parents and his friends. Even his closest friends say they didn't know what was going on with Dylan.

That's actually how I think about it. I think Dylan was a master in hiding this other side of him. When you read his journal you can see how he really thinks of himself as two different persons. His father thought they were very close and that Dylan used to tell him everything. He worked mostly at home and they worked on his BMW together. They used to hang out together like almost every afternoon on a schoolweek. I think that's spending a lot more time with your teenage son than most parents would do.

I am not sure about Wayne Harris. I did read about the meeting between The Mausers and Harrisses. It's in Tom Mausers' book and there is also an article about it. I think it's really brave they met the Mausers' and I think maybe Wayne doesn't know how to act in such a situation. I think he really did care about Eric and did everything he could to prevent him of getting into trouble while he was alive. Maybe a little to much..Sometimes you have to let your kid take a little bit more responsibility.

Maybe it's because Mr and Mrs Harris remind me of my own parents in the way that they dealt with things but I don't find them suspicious in the slightest. It might be because the Klebolds claimed to be so close to their son yet didn't see a single thing to tell them that he was unhappy that bothers me. But then I remember all the stuff that I hid quite well and it may not be the same thing, but I suppose I was being too hard on them and giving a double standard compared to the Harrises.

I've gone completely off topic, excuse me while I fade into the background....

Contribution Points : 101178

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

To be honest, I think Wayne Harris was to busy just trying to get Eric on the right track to really take note of the problems his son was having. To me it's almost like he just wanted Eric to get over everything and to just live a successful life so he tried to just push Eric through all the trouble he was getting into.

I want to know how Eric's parents reacted when Eric check off on his psychological evaluation the he was having homicidal thoughts. It's just strange that no one seemed to take that seriously.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Lifetime wrote:
To be honest, I think Wayne Harris was to busy just trying to get Eric on the right track to really take note of the problems his son was having. To me it's almost like he just wanted Eric to get over everything and to just live a successful life so he tried to just push Eric through all the trouble he was getting into.

I want to know how Eric's parents reacted when Eric check off on his psychological evaluation the he was having homicidal thoughts. It's just strange that no one seemed to take that seriously.

According to Mrs Harris when they met with Mr and Mrs Mauser, the therapist that they sent Eric to, told them that everything was fine. It was a routine answer, or something to that effect. They assumed that they had nothing to worry about. How true that is, who knows expect them but all we have is their word.

As for trying to push him through everything, I think that he was worried about him. He kept a journal detailing stuff right? In my opinion, he was a military man, he was never going to have a soft and fuzzy "group hug" attitude to things. I just think that he dealt with things the only way that he knew how.

testament214 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 am

Where did Eric and Dylan buy their guns?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:50 am

Ivan wrote:

I believe they bought Dylan's tech-9 behind a dumpster at a pizza shop?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 am

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:

What was the gun show called?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:

The Tanner gun show, maybe? I really don't know. Someone else may know though. Sorry, Cutie. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:

The Tanner gun show, maybe? I really don't know. Someone else may know though. Sorry, Cutie. Embarassed
I used to know myself. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100717

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Eric's 12 guage shotgun and the carbine rifle were both purchased by Robyn Anderson at the Tanner Gun show from a private dealer. Dylan's shotgun was also purchased at the Tanner gun show from a private dealer by Robyn Anderson. Mark Manes, who worked at Blackjack with Eric and Dylan, purchased the Tec 9 at the same show from Larry Russel and then sold it to Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:35 pm

BurnIt wrote:
Eric's 12 guage shotgun and the carbine rifle were both purchased by Robyn Anderson at the Tanner Gun show from a private dealer. Dylan's shotgun was also purchased at the Tanner gun show from a private dealer by Robyn Anderson. Mark Manes, who worked at Blackjack with Eric and Dylan, purchased the Tec 9 at the same show from Larry Russel and then sold it to Dylan.

Actually it wasn't Mark Manes who worked at Blackjack pizza. It was Phil Duran and he was like the mediator. Mark Manes was a friend of Phil. In the end it was Phil who got the most jailtime for mediating...

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Sorry BurnIt, just read my post another time and I sound like a smartass! I apoligize!

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:41 pm

I think the perception of the Harris family is influenced by their initial unwillingness to cooperate with the police. They wanted immunity from prosecution before they talked; the Klebolds didn't make any such stipulations. Sue Klebold has also spoken out a couple times about it and the Harrises have been completely silent. Unless you count Wayne Harris speaking with Wally Lamb maybe. I think their reaction has coloured the public perception that Eric was the "leader" and then the branding as the angry violent ("sociopathic" in many cases thanks to Cullen) kid has in turn kept the Harrises quiet. It's an ugly cycle. The meeting with the Mausers helped a but but of course it's been related by the father of Dan Mauser so things such as their demeanour and how they felt were open to interpretation. Mauser felt the Harrises had accepted the posthumous diagnosis as a psychopath and irredeemable. I am inclined to think that perhaps their lawyers have advised them to public ally accept it to avoid any potential lawsuits. I can't see them actually truly accepting it though. Eric clearly wasn't a sociopath and they would know that. I can't even begin to wrap my head around how much pain these families have gone through.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 pm

No, you're right Tragedy. I forgot about Phil. Didn't come across as smartass-y.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

I see the video footage from the commons and the very last split second we see of Eric, he turns and looks back. I wonder every time I see it what he was thinking when he did that.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 am

BurnIt wrote:
No, you're right Tragedy. I forgot about Phil. Didn't come across as smartass-y.

*whipes sweat of forehead* What a relief! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Does anybody know what other colleges Dylan applied to other than Univ. of Arizona?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Does anybody know what other colleges Dylan applied to other than Univ. of Arizona?

There's some decent information along with application letters in Jeff Kass' book but it's on my Kindle which has no battery, i'll have a look tomorrow unless someone else has posted the info before then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 pm

That's the next book about Columbine I want to read. Did you enjoy the book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:14 am

Apparently in the basement tapes Eric and Dylan discussed about possibly targeting Blackjack Pizza before Columbine. Why do you think they would want to? I don't know why they would. They seemed to enjoy working there and since it would be in the morning there wouldn't be many people getting pizzas.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
Apparently in the basement tapes Eric and Dylan discussed about possibly targeting Blackjack Pizza before Columbine. Why do you think they would want to? I don't know why they would. They seemed to enjoy working there and since it would be in the morning there wouldn't be many people getting pizzas.

I don't remember seeing that in any of the transcripts. Which part did you see it in?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 am

On Eric and Dylan's old boss thread he mentioned that he and Chris M were told by people who viewed the tapes said that Eric and Dylan discussed possibly targeting Blackjack before Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
On Eric and Dylan's old boss thread he mentioned that he and Chris M were told by people who viewed the tapes said that Eric and Dylan discussed possibly targeting Blackjack before Columbine.

I don't know if I believe that. It was never mentioned before in any documents I've ever read. Are we sure this guy was really the Blackjack manager and not some troll?

Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 100826

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 pm

In the transcript of the basement tapes, Eric says something like "to all you culios out there". Anybody know what a culio is? I'm in the right age group, but different part of the country so maybe this is just slang I'm not familiar with.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 100416

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:

That's really interesting because they were actually spotted there that morning. It was discussed on the old forum and pretty much dismissed but at least one eyewitness places them around Blackjack that morning.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 pm

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
That's really interesting because they were actually spotted there that morning. It was discussed on the old forum and pretty much dismissed but at least one eyewitness places them around Blackjack that morning.

You have to remember though that people placed them at bowling that morning to, which they weren't

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Does anybody know for sure who murdered Dave Sanders? Some people say it was only Eric and then others say it was only Dylan?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 pm

It was Eric. He was shot with a rifle, I believe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

I should probably know the answer to this question but does anybody know exactly when Eric started Zoloft? And people have also said that Eric mentioned that he would either stop taking his medication to fuel or his anger or go on and off the medication for greater enlightment. Does anybody know where that was mentioned. I cant find it anywhere in his journals and it's been bugging me!!

Last edited by CatherineM813 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am

In his journal he says "my doctor wants to put me on medication to stop thinking about so many things and to stop getting angry." That was on the 21st of April '98. I assume around then.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm

I wonder if the potatoes that Dylan ate on April 20th came from KFC?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 pm

K.F.C. wrote:

I think it was rumored they came from Outback Steakhouse, Dylan's parents said he told them he went there the night before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is possible he could have eaten something else in the moring before 4/20. I would bet good money on saying Dyland would have liked KFC though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 am

queenfarooq wrote:
K.F.C. wrote:

I think it was rumored they came from Outback Steakhouse, Dylan's parents said he told them he went there the night before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is possible he could have eaten something else in the moring before 4/20. I would bet good money on saying Dyland would have liked KFC though Very Happy

I am sure Dylan and Eric too ate at KFC many times, as there are several KFC locations in the Denver, Colorado area. Isn't it true that Robyn Anderson rushed her friends out of Columbine on April 20th to take them to lunch at KFC? Do you know if Robyn ate potato wedges or mashed potatos and did she get dark meat or white meat chicken? She probably didn't get a buscuit, as a lot of girls I know won't order a buscuit or will give their biscuit away because they think the bread will make them gain more weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 am

Robyn and her friends went to Dairy Queen for lunch so I doubt they also went to KFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
Robyn and her friends went to Dairy Queen for lunch so I doubt they also went to KFC.

What did Robyn have to eat? Did she have fried chicken or they don't serve fried chicken at Dairy Queen? I thought Dairy Queen was mainly ice cream, milkshakes and blizzards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 am

I'm not sure. I dont renember her going into detail about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:14 am

I just finished watching Columbine: understanding why and thought it was a really good documentary. Most people on Netflix completely disagreed though. For those who have seen it what is your opinion of the documentary? They actually thought the book Columbine was a very reliable and trustworthy source. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
I just finished watching Columbine: understanding why and thought it was a really good documentary. Most people on Netflix completely disagreed though. For those who have seen it what is your opinion of the documentary? They actually thought the book Columbine was a very reliable and trustworthy source. Rolling Eyes

Is it on Netflix and can I view it online? I have Netflix, but only use the online version. I don't have it set up to rent DVD's. That takes too long.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am

Yes, you can watch it on the online version. Tell me what you think. I thought it was really good and was surprised about all the negative comments.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 pm

I don't know how small of a question it is but were they actually bullied?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 pm

areyoulistening wrote:

I believe they were. Eric moreso than Dylan. Here's a video with Tiffany Typher and one of her friends that describes some of the bullying and how people would treat them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview with Chris Morris that also describes how they were treated at 3:42.
These two interviews and videos made me even more sad than I already am today.

One person on Eric's hitlist said that he constantly teased Eric in gym class because Eric had a big head on a small body and wasn't very good in gym. He also said a lot of other people teased him too. Bullying is discussed in Brooks's book and their journals. Then there's that whole thing with the ketchup soaked tampon incident which was confirmed by Sue because she had noticed ketchup stains all over Dylan's shirt.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:

I believe they were. Eric moreso than Dylan. Here's a video with Tiffany Typher and one of her friends that describes some of the bullying and how people would treat them.
Interview with Chris Morris that also describes how they were treated at 3:42.
These two interviews and videos made me even more sad than I already am today.

One person on Eric's hitlist said that he constantly teased Eric in gym class because Eric had a big head on a small body and wasn't very good in gym. He also said a lot of other people teased him too. Bullying is discussed in Brooks's book and their journals. Then there's that whole thing with the ketchup soaked tampon incident which was confirmed by Sue because she had noticed ketchup stains all over Dylan's shirt.

Thank you!

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:08 am

Is it just me or does anybody think that Eric looked a lot like Wayne?
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

Contribution Points : 99512

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 am

In the meeting between the Harris' and the Mauser's, the Harris' say they've accepted that their son is a psychopath and basically that there's nothing they could have done. I think that's a shitty thing to accept. Surely they cuddled their son when he was growing up? Do they believe that was all lies from Eric too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Not to mention that it's pretty much impossible to diagnose someone as a psychopath POSTMORTEM. Gah!

The only person who may have had any inkling if Harris was a psychopath would have been his therapist he was seeing at the time. Even then, Harris could have easily possessed "psychopathic tendencies/traits" without being a full-blown psychopath. Regardless, we may never know - and that would open up a whole other can of worms - as far as liability and a moral/ethical responsibility of the therapist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 pm

samanthab20 wrote:
Not to mention that it's pretty much impossible to diagnose someone as a psychopath POSTMORTEM. Gah!

The only person who may have had any inkling if Harris was a psychopath would have been his therapist he was seeing at the time. Even then, Harris could have easily possessed "psychopathic tendencies/traits" without being a full-blown psychopath. Regardless, we may never know - and that would open up a whole other can of worms - as far as liability and a moral/ethical responsibility of the therapist.

Eric had waaay too much love and sympathy for animals to be a classic psychopath! I sure would like to see Albert's testimony regarding his sessions with Eric..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next