Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

The small questions thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
One thing that still irritates me to this day was on the old board a prominent poster there who had Days in their username was talking about Bryons's wife and said"She's far too hot for the likes of Bryon Klebold , that's for sure." Apparently, neither Byron or his wife think so!
A lot of people on that board acted like total jerks anyway so I should not be surprised.

Not even saying it in a derogatory way, but she is definitely a score for him.
Just one of those couples where you think, "damn that guy did good", ya know?
As far as whoever you're calling out for being a jerk, thats beyond my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:36 am

It was one of the most prolific posters on the old board.A lot of jerky, mean spirited behavior went on there.It irritated me because whatever is between Bryon and his wife goes far beyond mere looks.After all they have been married almost 10 years and have two children.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 am

Does anyone have a picture of Byron and his wife? If she's hot like you all say she is I wanna see her for myself.

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:21 am

guys guys....remember how beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? well I think Byron is handsome, but the point is, one's attraction to another person is something only their eyes see and it belongs to them. It may seem weird to the rest of us if we see a hot person with an average person because we have been fed by popular culture what's good and what's not. But between two people if they love one another, it's really between them who they like really. and oh! I didn't know Byron has one more child. Aw.
I'm not sure where to find pictures of his wife. I believe when I last searched her up her pictures are up on Myspace. I don't even remember her name.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:24 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
It is a nice thing to do, especially since Sue gives the impression in her book that she has fallen out of touch with Dylan's other friends some time ago. She did say that she was able to see Zach as a grown up man but I believe Nate is the only one she is still in any contact with.One thing that irks me though is in the acknowledgments for the book she thanks Nate for still being Dylan's friend.Does that mean he's no longer Eric's friend too?I hope that Nate hasn't fallen into the blame evil Eric trap like a lot of people have.
I see it as she thinks she's of no place to speak for Eric in terms of Nate's friendship, whether he still regards Eric as a friend or not. Otherwise, yeah, it's probably a biased acknowledgement but, her entire book is inevitable biased perspective. It's her son after all. Although looking at the root of the friendship, Nate and Dylan were tight from the beginning. Eric was only acquaintances with Nate by association.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:27 am

Weren't Eric and Nate once good friends too?I thought they were until about 6 months before when Nate got his serious gf and started slowly growing apart from both E &D.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:38 am

I don't know, maybe, but did Eric meet Nate through Dylan? and, has Nate ever talked about whether he regards Eric as a good friend? Cause that would make the difference as to why Sue thanked him. But regardless since we have never heard from the Harrises, I doubt they care at all about Eric's friends.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 2:01 am

I believe the 3 became friends in the 7th grade.The only thing I know of Nate really saying about Eric (besides his tabloid and GMA interviews)is that he had been concerned about him because since December 1998, he had noticed that Eric had been getting more and more depressed.I think that Zack, Nate, E and D were the ones who made up their crew before Zack and Nate got serious girlfriends leaving E &D more on their own.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 2:07 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I think that Zack, Nate, E and D were the ones who made up their crew before Zack and Nate got serious girlfriends leaving E &D more on their own.
Damn....that changed the dynamic real bad and E&D took it seriously.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:22 am

I'm not really sure what part of 'no personal photos' are permitted to be posted on this forum that is so hard for everyone to understand? I must have said it a thousand times in the past 3 years. That doesn't just mean photos of yourself that also means photos that you've taken off of other people (like Robyn Anderson or Byron Klebold). I know that no one got Robyn's permission to post personal photos of her on this forum. And I know that Byron Klebold or his wife aren't going to give you permission to post their photos here either and even if they did give you permission, once again, personal photos are not permitted to be posted on this board.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:03 pm

hey what is the name of this movie that starts in 20 second?

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:20 pm

franklin1974 wrote:
hey what is the name of this movie that starts in 20 second?

From a TV show called "Everybody hates Chris".
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:19 am

How did the boys fail in engaging a police shootout? It's been said Eric wanted to die through cops right? So why didn't they leave the school, go to the entrance and let them have at it with the police? SWAT would have loved to take them down if they put themselves out like bait. I may be missing something.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 am

liquorvamp wrote:
How did the boys fail in engaging a police shootout? It's been said Eric wanted to die through cops right? So why didn't they leave the school, go to the entrance and let them have at it with the police? SWAT would have loved to take them down if they put themselves out like bait. I may be missing something.

I think they might have been confused by the cops. Wondering why the cops were just standing around outside while they were inside. Did they expect the cops to rush the building? IDK. I know that there were numerous times Eric and Dylan shot out the windows at the cops and at Neil G. They just didn't cause enough damage. I saw speculation at one time that stated that their guns might not even have been good enough to hit the cops from inside the library. I dont know enough about guns to say but it is an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:13 pm

I guess so, which ties to everyone's reaction as to why the cops were delayed as hell rushing in. Their expectation would be valid, these days SWAT just rush in immediately during shooting crisis and I guess that's when they could do a shootout. I knew of the small shootout through the windows and I feel that was bound to fail as like you said, damage weren't enough and the guns sucked, plus they were running out of ammo or something like that. Hence I thought well, if they weren't gonna take themselves out, they could still offer themselves @ entrance and let the police kill them. So...I guess, they didn't.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Overall, 4/20 didn't go as planned one bit at all and the boys had to be confused.as.hell.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 2:38 pm

They made some kind of statement about the cops in the library when they looked out the window and saw the cops. I wonder what it was....

Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74130

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:15 am

Lizpuff wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:

I think they might have been confused by the cops.  Wondering why the cops were just standing around outside while they were inside.
I think it's very true. Also, I wouldn't say that E in particular wanted to die during a shootout. I think he just knew it was the most possible scenario since they planned to stay outside and kill the survivors running out of school. He knew he'd get shot at some point. Once the plan failed and they went inside the building and for all this time they had all this power cause no one intervened, I believe the option of getting shot by a cop wasn't so appealing anymore; it wasn't a matter of fear, it's just that there was no guarantee he'd get fatally shot. There was a risk he'd get hit in the leg or a shoulder and survive. This guy didn't want to live.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Vii wrote:
I think it's very true. Also, I wouldn't say that E in particular wanted to die during a shootout. I think he just knew it was the most possible scenario since they planned to stay outside and kill the survivors running out of school. He knew he'd get shot at some point. Once the plan failed and they went inside the building and for all this time they had all this power cause no one intervened, I believe the option of getting shot by a cop wasn't so appealing anymore; it wasn't a matter of fear, it's just that there was no guarantee he'd get fatally shot. There was a risk he'd get hit in the leg or a shoulder and survive. This guy didn't want to live.
It's sad. Good point.

jp2892

Contribution Points : 72310

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm thinking about taking a road trip up to Littleton to pay my respects to the victims, as well as see the school with my own eyes.
Can anybody tell me if I'll get in trouble for taking pictures of the outside of the school? Am I allowed to park in the parking lot right next to where the shooting began? I don't want to cross any lines I shouldn't cross, but at the same time I want to see as much as I can while I'm there.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:30 am

Has anyone ever been the the memorial? Any pictures?

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:52 pm

Was there ever a picture of Eric's dog?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 8:51 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Was there ever a picture of Eric's dog?

Not that I have ever seen but I think someone described it as some kind of mutt of a terrier?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Not that I have ever seen but I think someone described it as some kind of mutt of a terrier?
Yorkshire terrier named Sparky apparently, and i've always wondered if there's a pic of it. Idk why I wanna see the doggy, must've been adorable. eh

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:09 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Yorkshire terrier named Sparky apparently, and i've always wondered if there's a pic of it. Idk why I wanna see the doggy, must've been adorable. eh

I always thought the name of his dog was a funny choice.  Its like woofy or buddy... lol

Edit to add a word to make my English make sense
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:36 am

Approximately when did Dylan meet Robyn?

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:51 am

aquillina wrote:
Approximately when did Dylan meet Robyn?

I don't know if he knew who she was before but he first started becoming friendly with her in December of their Sophomore year.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:22 pm

By the way, who could this possibly be or have been settle with by now all these years? This was written sometime in '97

Quote :
"My 1st Love????
OH my God ... I am almost sure I am in love ... with ___ Hehehe ... such a strange name,
like mine ... yet everything about her I love. From her good body to her almost perfect face,
her charm, her wit & cunning, her NOT being popular. Her friends (who I know) — some
— I just hope she likes me as much as I LOVE her. I think of her every second of every day.
I want to be with her. I imagine me & her doing things together, the sound of her laugh, I
picture her face, I love her. If [crossed out] soulmates exist, then I think I’ve found mine. I
hope she likes Techno ... :-)
, I love you
— Dylan"

Cause wow, such a compliment to a girl a teenage guy would give. ;)

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:28 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
By the way, who could this possibly be or have been settle with by now all these years? This was written sometime in '97

Quote :
"My 1st Love????
OH my God ... I am almost sure I am in love ... with ___ Hehehe ... such a strange name,
like mine ... yet everything about her I love. From her good body to her almost perfect face,
her charm, her wit & cunning, her NOT being popular. Her friends (who I know) — some
— I just hope she likes me as much as I LOVE her. I think of her every second of every day.
I want to be with her. I imagine me & her doing things together, the sound of her laugh, I
picture her face, I love her. If [crossed out] soulmates exist, then I think I’ve found mine. I
hope she likes Techno ... :-)
, I love you
— Dylan"

Cause wow, such a compliment to a girl a teenage guy would give. ;)

I'm sure that love letter he wrote is probably for them same girl as well.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 am

When was their Radioactive Clothing video filmed?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:32 am

aquillina wrote:
When was their Radioactive Clothing video filmed?

I read once that it was filmed in Late March to early April 99. But I cannot recall where I read it
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:06 am

Is it true that there's gonna be an upcoming Columbine conference in Littleton?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I saw something on Tumblr yesterday but totally scrolled past. What did you hear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:51 pm

[quote="ultraviolencelv"]Is it true that there's gonna be an upcoming Columbine conference in Littleton?[/quote]

Looks like it's a "National School Safety Symposium" Go to thebriefings dot com
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm

doomsdaydream wrote:
Looks like it's a "National School Safety Symposium" Go to thebriefings dot com
Okay I'll check it out. Thank you. And I saw it on Tumblr too, someone said something about going there so I'm like hm? What kind of conference is that? Haha.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Should I read Tom Mauser's book?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Be aware that this book could have been written under influence of emotions. It happens when a writer is related to the victim.

Do you think that before commiting suicide E&D had a farewell? Was it a special ritual or ordinary goodbye? Theese boys were tied up with each other, so IMO they couldn't just say bye and end their lives.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:05 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
Do you think that before commiting suicide E&D had a farewell? Was it a special ritual or ordinary goodbye? Theese boys were tied up with each other, so IMO they couldn't just say bye and end their lives.
Ordinary goodbye. NBK was their farewell. Who else in this lifetime would find a friend who would kill and commit suicide with you?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Yeah, adrenaline rush, seeing anihilation they did in library. There was no time for something more. They though that SWAT team could be next doors close to them.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:17 pm

What was up with the white baseball caps?

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:27 pm

aquillina wrote:
on who? the jocks?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:48 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
aquillina wrote:
on who? the jocks?
Of course. Where did this trend come from? It sounds like something only two year old would come up with.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:59 pm

aquillina wrote:
Of course. Where did this trend come from? It sounds like something only two year old would come up with.
Idk, must be a 90s thing but boy the white caps were uhhggggglyy. and they're all wearing it backwards inside school. I mean..

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:20 am

Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes. If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair. It was gross looking but that was what was in.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes.  If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.  

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair.  It was gross looking but that was what was in.
Where are you from? If I may ask.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:31 am

aquillina wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Jocks at my highschool wore white caps with abercrombie shirts and adidas shoes.  If you didn't wear that stuff you weren't cool.  

The girls had dark brown hair with huge ugly chunks of orange blonde in their hair.  It was gross looking but that was what was in.
Where are you from? If I may ask.

Minnesota
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:11 pm

The latest issue which bothers me. I wish we knew how their last meal looked like. Did E&D have favourite food? Maybe they didn't eat at all but it's kinda strange when you need power to carry all equipment. Cini Minis? It was a breakfast time. Smile

Eric was seen  drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:16 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
The latest issue which bothers me. I wish we knew how their last meal looked like. Did E&D have favourite food? Maybe they didn't eat at all but it's kinda strange when you need power to carry all equipment. Cini Minis? It was a breakfast time. Smile

Eric was seen  drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.
'

The ciniminis was Eric Jackson. Dylan was in the car but did not eat anything during the video. The night before they supposedly went to Outback Steakhouse where Dylan had steak. There are rumors that Dylan also drove around the morning of the 20 going to perhaps BK but nothing substantiated. I sometimes wonder if they actually even went to Outback.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:19 pm

lollolololool [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Hahahahah.

The very last pleasure they had in their lives was a meal in Outback.

Despite of NBK ofc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next