Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
C#major

Contribution Points : 81983
Forum Reputation : 0

The small questions thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Where did Dylan drop his trenchcoat? I know there's an evidence picture showing Eric'. Is there no picture of Dylans?
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 83756

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:50 pm

C#major wrote:
Where did Dylan drop his trenchcoat? I know there's an evidence picture showing Eric'. Is there no picture of Dylans?

In the library.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 83495
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Do we have any documents relating to what was found in Eric & Dylan's cars on 4/20?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 123252
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:20 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Do we have any documents relating to what was found in Eric & Dylan's cars on 4/20?

If you go to pages 010532 - 010535 of the 11 K,  you will see a report of the investigation on Dylan's car and what was found inside. Here is a screen shot of the 2nd page which basically gives you a list of what was found. There are some other photos floating around from 2004 when Jefferson County put a lot of evidence on display. The photos include things that were found in Eric's car. I will add that photo as well in a little bit. If you go to this thread, there is a direct link to the 11 K via Acolumbinesite. It's very easy to use through that site. The owner keeps it very organized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: I know you were asking for actual documents. I don't have any actual documents as to what was found in Eric's car like I do with Dylan's but this may also be helpful (this picture has been posted in the past so you may have seen it already, but if not; Evidence from inside of Eric's car that was on display back in 2004).

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 87765
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Th items on the right side, is one of them the sawed off bb gun but with a flash light taped to the barrel?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:38 pm

radaddio wrote:
Th items on the right side, is one of them the sawed off bb gun but with a flash light taped to the barrel?

Yes, you can get a better look at these home-made fake weapons they made in their videos called 'Radioactive Clothing' and 'Hitmen for Hire'.

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 83495

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 am

Jenn wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

If you go to pages 010532 - 010535 of the 11 K,  you will see a report of the investigation on Dylan's car and what was found inside. Here is a screen shot of the 2nd page which basically gives you a list of what was found. There are some other photos floating around from 2004 when Jefferson County put a lot of evidence on display. The photos include things that were found in Eric's car. I will add that photo as well in a little bit. If you go to this thread, there is a direct link to the 11 K via Acolumbinesite. It's very easy to use through that site. The owner keeps it very organized.

Edit: I know you were asking for actual documents. I don't have any actual documents as to what was found in Eric's car like I do with Dylan's but this may also be helpful (this picture has been posted in the past so you may have seen it already, but if not; Evidence from inside of Eric's car that was on display back in 2004).

Thank you Jenn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:50 am

alt reality wrote:
Is black jacks pizza still there?

It might still exist, there is one that a mile or two west of the school, so it seems like it could be the same one.  It is also in the same shopping center as a Great Clips, which corresponds with what we know about Eric meeting a girl that worked at a Great Clips from her coming in to get pizza.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 105599

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:04 pm

black jack didn´t exist anymore, but of course the place where it was exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 pm

FeurFenix wrote:
alt reality wrote:
Is black jacks pizza still there?

It might still exist, there is one that a mile or two west of the school, so it seems like it could be the same one.  It is also in the same shopping center as a Great Clips, which corresponds with what we know about Eric meeting a girl that worked at a Great Clips from her coming in to get pizza.

Yeah, there is a Blackjack Pizza and a Great Clips at the same strip mall, but where Eric and Dylan worked is now a Christian School, so sometime the places moved from West Ottawa Avenue, where old place was.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 89340
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 pm

The building were Blackjack Pizza was back in 99 is now a taekwondo school/gym actually

Back to top Go down
Gamling

Contribution Points : 81615

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:34 pm

What was Dylan talking about in that short video clip behind Blackjack? He was wearing his NBK sunglasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Does anyone know if the Eric's and Dylan's parents ever met after Columbine and talked about what happened? Any record of that happening?
Back to top Go down
Gamling

Contribution Points : 81615

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:00 pm

1891 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Eric's and Dylan's parents ever met after Columbine and talked about what happened? Any record of that happening?

Sue Klebold suggested they got together a couple times, but she will not disclose anything about the Harris' for their own privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 am

I read somewhere that Judy Brown and Sue Klebold had a falling out. What was their falling out about? I must've missed it. (Sorry I'm new here) Was it because they were friends with the Browns and the Browns have constantly milked media attention and divulge so many personal details?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:48 am

ck17 wrote:
I read somewhere that Judy Brown and Sue Klebold had a falling out. What was their falling out about? I must've missed it. (Sorry I'm new here) Was it because they were friends with the Browns and the Browns have constantly milked media attention and divulge so many personal details?

Source?

They weren't close friends, which you might have thought before reading Sue's book. This is what Sue writes in her book, this is April 20th when the Klebolds are home at their house knowing that something is going on at Columbine and Dylan might be involved:

"I looked up to see a figure coming up the driveway. It was Judy Brown, the mother of one
of Dylan’s childhood friends, Brooks. Alerted by the Littleton rumor mill that Dylan was
involved in the events at the school, she had come to our house.

I was startled to see her. Our boys had been good friends in first and second grades and
then reunited in high school, but they hadn’t been close, and I’d only seen Judy a few times
in the years since elementary school. We’d chatted warmly a few weeks before, at a school
event, but we’d never done anything together except when our boys were involved, and I
wasn’t sure I could manage any social niceties.

I was too disoriented to question why she was
there, but it did seem odd for her to have materialized during this most private of times."
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 82492
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Eric's sister?   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 am

I read somewhere on this forum that Eric had a sister, possibly older? I never knew this. I always knew he had an older brother Kevin but not a sister! Is this true? Does anyone have any info on her if it is? Name? Pics? TIA!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
I read somewhere on this forum that Eric had a sister, possibly older?  I never knew this. I always knew he had an older brother Kevin but not a sister!  Is this true?  Does anyone have any info on her if it is?  Name?  Pics?  TIA!!!

That is not true. He only had a brother.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 79335

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Did the Harrises move? If so I wonder if they moved back to NY

Also I know the Klebolds stayed but I wonder if they sold the house after their divorce?
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 82492
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Thank you 1891!! I was wondering why I didn't already know this info from years of research!
Back to top Go down
human_abstract

Contribution Points : 85946

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:12 pm

With the new media of Dylan that was released alongside Sue's interview and book, it makes me wonder of the whereabouts of certain things. For example, an extended video of Dylan was released where he's being interviewed about college / scholarships for the Rebel News Network. Previously, there were some soundless clips of this same video lasting only a couple seconds. I assume Sue had this in her possession and gave it to the news, but in that case, does ABC / NBC (can't remember which program) have the entire video, and we, the public, only have access to the portion they release? Before the full(er) video was released, did a news agency already possess the extended version but hadn't gotten around to, or had no reason to show it? The same could apply to many photos / videos.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 106538
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Does anyone have the names of the students who were hiding under the cafeteria tables?
Back to top Go down
Gctiger

Contribution Points : 79888

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:02 am

I've always wondered if the library lights were on or off.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 109763
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:20 am

I just thought of this; Dylan died because of his emotions, Eric died because he lacked them. Think about it!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:23 am

slippy123 wrote:
I just thought of this; Dylan died because of his emotions, Eric died because he lacked them. Think about it!
How did you come to that conclusion?

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 109763
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 am

Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Just by reading Dylans journal. He had alot of emotion, and its so deep and elaborate for a teenage boy. He just wanted love, and to be accepted, and from that is where his anger and depression steamed from
Eric, while yeah I guess he had some emotion, but I feel he had less and really just had that fuck it attitude. I guess its harder to explain that I thought.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:04 am

slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Just by reading Dylans journal. He had alot of emotion, and its so deep and elaborate for a teenage boy. He just wanted love, and to be accepted, and from that is where his anger and depression steamed from
Eric, while yeah I guess he had some emotion, but I feel he had less and really just had that fuck it attitude. I guess its harder to explain that I thought.
I was referring to Eric more so than Dylan. How did you come to the conclusion that Eric had no emotion?

Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 78814

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 am

I've got a couple of questions that don't justify making entire threads. Apologies if they have already been answered.

1) why did Dylan give Brooks the link to Eric's website? Surely he knew it'd get Eric in trouble?
2) Susan DeWitt mentions Eric was complaining on prom night about a friend who was making fun of him. She said he had previously mentioned this. Who was this friend? Does anyone know?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:15 am

Belladonna wrote:
I've got a couple of questions that don't justify making entire threads. Apologies if they have already been answered.

1) why did Dylan give Brooks the link to Eric's website? Surely he knew it'd get Eric in trouble?
2) Susan DeWitt mentions Eric was complaining on prom night about a friend who was making fun of him. She said he had previously mentioned this. Who was this friend? Does anyone know?

Thanks.
About the link to the website, it has been said that it was actually Brooks' brother, Aaron, who found the website and that Brooks lied saying Dylan gave it to him.

Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:55 am

Why did he lie about that?! I always had my doubts about Brooks but I never thought he'd flat out lie. I have missed a lot of insight into Brooks in the past few years I haven't looked into Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:03 am

Belladonna wrote:
Why did he lie about that?! I always had my doubts about Brooks but I never thought he'd flat out lie. I have missed a lot of insight into Brooks in the past few years I haven't looked into Columbine.
I'm not sure why he'd lie about that, to be honest. Maybe to make it look like he was closer to Dylan than he actually was. In reality, Dylan was not that close with Brooks. Brooks acts like they hung out all the time and were really close friends but they weren't. Even Dylan's Mom said something along those lines in her book.

Brooks has said he used to lie a lot. I can't give you a source on it actually being Aaron Brown who found Eric's website but I have seen it said many times over the past few years. But with Brooks, because he is a known liar, I have doubts about anything he says.

Back to top Go down
Jayhawk80

Jayhawk80

Contribution Points : 78414

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:51 pm

I was reading some of Dr. Peter Langman's work and he mentioned in passing that Eric was "from a Catholic family".  Just curious if anyone else had heard this before.  The author doesn't give a source, so who knows where he got that information.  It piqued my interest because I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've heard/read anything specific about the Harris family's religious practices.

I'm a newbie, so I can't post outside links yet, but the article is on Dr. Langman's website - it's called "Influences on the Ideology of Eric Harris", page 5 of the PDF, bottom right section of the page.
Back to top Go down
C#major

Contribution Points : 81983

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:20 pm

A few months ago a user posted some video's he had made inside Columbine High School. I believe he presented himself as a student when asked by a teacher who he was. Rightfully so these video's were removed from the forums, yet I can't help being really curious as to what they contained. Are they out there somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:07 pm

C#major wrote:
A few months ago a user posted some video's he had made inside Columbine High School. I believe he presented himself as a student when asked by a teacher who he was. Rightfully so these video's were removed from the forums, yet I can't help being really curious as to what they contained. Are they out there somewhere?
They weren't removed from the forum on our part. We allowed him to share the photos and videos with the forum. He took them down himself. We're not really sure what his reason was as he didn't tell us. He just removed all the photos and videos and hasn't been back to the forum since. It's quite possible that he figured if someone from the school found out about, he could get in trouble for being an adult posing as a student and walking around the school filming.

As far as I know, he owned the only copy. And all they contained were him walking around the school while his girlfriend filmed. The quality wasn't that great because they had to try and keep the camera hidden so they didn't get caught. There wasn't really anything new that we haven't already seen via pictures available on the internet.

The thread does still exist. You'd probably have to go back a few pages though.

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 91007
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:37 pm

I PM him because I figured he was from NZ, and he was. I know what town he is from but there is an unlikely chance of ever finding him and asking him.

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 78478

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:40 pm

1)
i.Just a general question, because I don't know how it is in American schools. Why was there CCTV in the cafeteria but nowhere else in the school?
ii. If there was CCTV footage from the library, would you want to watch it?

2) What are your opinions on the rumours that E & D were homosexual/bisexual?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
1)
i.Just a general question, because I don't know how it is in American schools. Why was there CCTV in the cafeteria but nowhere else in the school?

The principal had the CCTV set up so he could find out which students were leaving behind trash on the tables. That's the one and only reason. And you can clearly see kids pushing other kids around on the footage, but nope, they didn't want to catch bullies or stop bullies/abuse to the students. They wanted to go after whoever left a Pepsi can on the tables.

I don't think either of the boys were gay or bisexual. They both wanted to date girls. Eric tried very hard to get dates but was usually unsuccessful. And Dylan was obsessed with a few different girls the last 2-3 years of his life.

Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 78282
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Do you think the shooters were disappointed with the massacre? It was supposed to be much larger so I can imagine they were pretty pissed
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 105599

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:29 pm

yes, i think they were diappointed.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 am

Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
1)

The principal had the CCTV set up so he could find out which students were leaving behind trash on the tables. That's the one and only reason. And you can clearly see kids pushing other kids around on the footage, but nope, they didn't want to catch bullies or stop bullies/abuse to the students. They wanted to go after whoever left a Pepsi can on the tables.

I don't think either of the boys were gay or bisexual. They both wanted to date girls. Eric tried very hard to get dates but was usually unsuccessful. And Dylan was obsessed with a few different girls the last 2-3 years of his life.

It really riles me up when I see interviews with the principle and he acts like he's compassionate and had no idea what was going on
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 88271
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Gctiger wrote:
I've always wondered if the library lights were on or off.

I would have to say they were on, since I don't recall any adult being told to, or having the time to, turn them off. Unless of course, E/D shot up some of the lights, I would have to guess that they were all on.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:26 pm

If they hadn't have killed themselves, would Columbine be as notorious (or at least as interesting to us fanatics**)?

*fanatics might not be the most appropriate word to use, but I can't think of a better one.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 102368
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
If they hadn't have killed themselves, would Columbine be as notorious (or at least as interesting to us fanatics**)?

*fanatics might not be the most appropriate word to use, but I can't think of a better one.

I'd say it depends on whether they were living or dead. If they'd been captured I think I'd be less interesting as we'd not have to speculate as much as we'd have most answers to the questions we have.

I think if they'd have been killed by the cops in the glorious shoutout they envisioned, it might even be more notorious than it already is. Perhaps not any more interesting to us already researching, but I bet a fair few more would be into it if they'd gone out in a real blaze of glory than just blowing their own brains out hidden away in the library.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

I'd say it depends on whether they were living or dead. If they'd been captured I think I'd be less interesting as we'd not have to speculate as much as we'd have most answers to the questions we have.

I think if they'd have been killed by the cops in the glorious shoutout they envisioned, it might even be more notorious than it already is. Perhaps not any more interesting to us already researching, but I bet a fair few more would be into it if they'd gone out in a real blaze of glory than just blowing their own brains out hidden away in the library.

Imagine if one was captured and one had died…depending which one was left alive would make a lot of difference too.

I was thinking the other day, with what we know, I think Dylan's family to would push for him to make an insanity plea to avoid the death penalty. However, I think Eric would have more "luck" with that due to the fact he was actually seeing a psychiatrist, was on medication and was displaying odd behaviour, whereas every one said Dyl was relatively normal.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:48 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

Imagine if one was captured and one had died…depending which one was left alive would make a lot of difference too.

I was thinking the other day, with what we know, I think Dylan's family to would push for him to make an insanity plea to avoid the death penalty. However, I think Eric would have more "luck" with that due to the fact he was actually seeing a psychiatrist, was on medication and was displaying odd behaviour, whereas every one said Dyl was relatively normal.

That'd be quite an ironic punishment for Dylan if he did survive. The bugger couldn't wait to die. Imagine if they'd captured him and he had to spend the next 60 years sat in a jail cell with nothing but his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:49 pm

I didn't want to make a whole thread about this because it's not all that important I guess, but does anyone know why the library became the main scene of carnage when the bombs failed to go off? Maybe it was because it was small and they could shoot people easily? I know they said 'all jocks stand up' but wouldn't it make more sense to look for jocks on a locker room or the gym? Or was it because the library was close to the cafeteria?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Belladonna wrote:
I didn't want to make a whole thread about this because it's not all that important I guess, but does anyone know why the library became the main scene of carnage when the bombs failed to go off?   Maybe it was because it was small and they could shoot people easily? I know they said 'all jocks stand up' but wouldn't it make more sense to look for jocks on a locker room or the gym? Or was it because the library was close to the cafeteria?

I'm not sure there's a definitive answer for this. I just always thought as it was quite a big room where there were likely a lot people. That, and the fact it was a good vantage point to shoot at cops.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Apparently there's a documentary called "13 families" and one of the victims parents said they met what the Harris family and not once did they apologise. What do you think about that?

Also, out of interest, where does everyone keep finding personal information and photos of their brother and family? They must really dig around!
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 100916
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
Apparently there's a documentary called "13 families" and one of the victims parents said they met what the Harris family and not once did they apologise. What do you think about that?

Also, out of interest, where does everyone keep finding personal information and photos of their brother and family? They must really dig  around!

It was Lauren Townsend's stepfather who said that.
He seems hostile towards both E &D's parents.
He complained about the Klebold's letter saying that it had no compassion in it and was written by their lawyer which I'm not sure is correct since they seemed to write all the victims themselves.
Then he said of course that Eric's parents didn't apologize when he saw them at the depositions.
Considering how he seems to feel about them ,maybe Eric's parents picked up on that and didn't feel comfortable saying anything.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

Also, out of interest, where does everyone keep finding personal information and photos of their brother and family? They must really dig  around!

It was Lauren Townsend's stepfather who said that.
He seems hostile towards both E &D's parents.
He complained about the Klebold's letter saying that it had no compassion in it and was written by their lawyer which I'm not sure is correct since they seemed to write all the victims themselves.
Then he said of course that Eric's parents didn't apologize when he saw them at the depositions.
Considering how he seems to feel about them ,maybe Eric's parents picked up on that and didn't feel comfortable saying anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Klebold's letters were vetting or at least discuss before writing, incase it did get them into legal trouble.

To be honest the "in a moment of madness" line would have riled me up. It implies it was an impulsive act and denies the 1-2 years the boys were planning it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next