Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

The small questions thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:39 am

astrospace92 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
Apparently there's a documentary called "13 families" and one of the victims parents said they met what the Harris family and not once did they apologise. What do you think about that?

Also, out of interest, where does everyone keep finding personal information and photos of their brother and family? They must really dig  around!

It was Lauren Townsend's stepfather who said that.
He seems hostile towards both E &D's parents.
He complained about the Klebold's letter saying that it had no compassion in it and was written by their lawyer which I'm not sure is correct since they seemed to write all the victims themselves.
Then he said of course that Eric's parents didn't apologize when he saw them at the depositions.
Considering how he seems to feel about them ,maybe Eric's parents picked up on that and didn't feel comfortable saying anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Klebold's letters were vetting or at least discuss before writing, incase it did get them into legal trouble.

To be honest the "in a moment of madness" line would have riled me up. It implies it was an impulsive act and denies the 1-2 years the boys were planning it.

Well at the time of writing that, that is what Sue believed. It wasn't until she saw the BT that she realized what had happened. Prior to that she thought it was an impulsive decision.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104663
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:06 pm

I've always wondered why they didn't hit the gym, or locker rooms. They would of found most of the "jocks" that they supposedly hated there. Jocks aside, the gym had to have had the most people in one space in the school, for maximum kills.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:21 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
If they hadn't have killed themselves, would Columbine be as notorious (or at least as interesting to us fanatics**)?

*fanatics might not be the most appropriate word to use, but I can't think of a better one.

Great question! I would have to say a pretty solid "No" in response to being as interesting or compelling to us Columbine researchers. I think the boys would have been exposed for the whiney, mentally unstable children they were, and that would have taken away a lot of the mystique surrounding the two.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:24 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
If they hadn't have killed themselves, would Columbine be as notorious (or at least as interesting to us fanatics**)?

*fanatics might not be the most appropriate word to use, but I can't think of a better one.

Great question! I would have to say a pretty solid "No" in response to being as interesting or compelling to us Columbine researchers. I think the boys would have been exposed for the whiney, mentally unstable children they were, and that would have taken away a lot of the mystique surrounding the two.

It is funny. I have a feeling that comes and goes sometimes that is similar to your thoughts in relation to the BT. I feel like if they were released and we saw them "posturing" as a lot of people put it, a lot of the mystique around them would vanish and a lot of "fanatics" would drop off. People would see how they really were just young boys acting. Sometimes I don't feel that way but a lot of the time I do.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

It is funny.  I have a feeling that comes and goes sometimes that is similar to your thoughts in relation to the BT.  I feel like if they were released and we saw them "posturing" as a lot of people put it, a lot of the mystique around them would vanish and a lot of "fanatics" would drop off.  People would see how they really were just young boys acting.  Sometimes I don't feel that way but a lot of the time I do.

Exactly. Posturing is the best word about the BTs, which I've called essentially "performance art" before. That's why I have mentioned elsewhere that there are other things I would rather see than the BTs; namely, Eric's psychiatrist's notes, the "Nixon" tape, and the portion of video where Eric apparently tears up or cries while by himself in his car talking about his past.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:40 pm

I thought the Nixon tape is nothing. Nixon has no meaning and it was written by another student that used the tapes for a project before Eric got his hands on the camera.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:50 pm

slippy123 wrote:
I thought the Nixon tape is nothing. Nixon has no meaning and it was written by another student that used the tapes for a project before Eric got his hands on the camera.

yes and no. Yes the Nixon name has nothing to do with NBK and the tape was previously used for something totally different, however Eric supposedly recorded a "confessional" on that tape and left it on the table 4/20
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 73378
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:22 am

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

yes and no.  Yes the Nixon name has nothing to do with NBK and the tape was previously used for something totally different, however Eric supposedly recorded a "confessional" on that tape and left it on the table 4/20

On the table in the library?
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 73378

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

It is funny.  I have a feeling that comes and goes sometimes that is similar to your thoughts in relation to the BT.  I feel like if they were released and we saw them "posturing" as a lot of people put it, a lot of the mystique around them would vanish and a lot of "fanatics" would drop off.  People would see how they really were just young boys acting.  Sometimes I don't feel that way but a lot of the time I do.

Exactly. Posturing is the best word about the BTs, which I've called essentially "performance art" before. That's why I have mentioned elsewhere that there are other things I would rather see than the BTs; namely, Eric's psychiatrist's notes, the "Nixon" tape, and the portion of video where Eric apparently tears up or cries while by himself in his car talking about his past.

I agree. I'd prefer to see the evidence you mentioned as well.
I just don't think anyone can make too much an accurate analysis from the BTs.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:41 am

astrospace92 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

yes and no.  Yes the Nixon name has nothing to do with NBK and the tape was previously used for something totally different, however Eric supposedly recorded a "confessional" on that tape and left it on the table 4/20

On the table in the library?

No on his kitchen table in his home.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 am

slippy123 wrote:

Someone else already explained what was on the tape but here's the document from the investigator who listened to the tape.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I think that this was the tape Eric originally used to record an interview with an acquaintance named Nixon for a school project where he had to write an essay about Nixon's life in Singapore. You can see it on page 745 here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am interested in hearing this tape because he talks about why he's going to do it less than 24 hours before he went through with it but this part is apparently not directly quoted. It's only a few moments but who knows what he said. Since it was left on his kitchen table, it may be more of the same stuff he said on the basement tapes but it just makes me wonder why he took the time to place it there. Did he hope his parents would come home and find it when they heard about the shooting or was it another tape directed at the general public?

I wonder if he recorded it without Dylan for a reason or whether he was just so excited that night about their plans coming together that he impulsively recorded it. Did he reveal something there that he didn't reveal anywhere else or was he repeating what he'd expressed in his journal and other tapes? Just another little bit of information that, most likely, no one will ever know.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:13 am

sscc wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Someone else already explained what was on the tape but here's the document from the investigator who listened to the tape.

Also, I think that this was the tape Eric originally used to record an interview with an acquaintance named Nixon for a school project where he had to write an essay about Nixon's life in Singapore. You can see it on page 745 here.

I am interested in hearing this tape because he talks about why he's going to do it less than 24 hours before he went through with it but this part is apparently not directly quoted. It's only a few moments but who knows what he said. Since it was left on his kitchen table, it may be more of the same stuff he said on the basement tapes but it just makes me wonder why he took the time to place it there. Did he hope his parents would come home and find it when they heard about the shooting or was it another tape directed at the general public?

I wonder if he recorded it without Dylan for a reason or whether he was just so excited that night about their plans coming together that he impulsively recorded it. Did he reveal something there that he didn't reveal anywhere else or was he repeating what he'd expressed in his journal and other tapes? Just another little bit of information that, most likely, no one will ever know.

I can't believe they didn't somehow confirm it was definitely Eric talking, maybe a audio expert or something. Secondly, I can't believe there aren't any transcripts. I mean if this has on it what it supposedly says it does, its pretty big stuff. Like the basement tapes part 2, maybe even recorded without Dylan behind his back or something.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 pm

sscc wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Is this ALL we have to work with in regard to the Nixon tape???
(Also, who says "oriental" anymore??? Even in 1999??)

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:53 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
sscc wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Is this ALL we have to work with in regard to the Nixon tape???
(Also, who says "oriental" anymore??? Even in 1999??)

Laughing I felt the same way. But we know that Littleton was not the most culturally diverse area so I guess I get it.

I don't really know if that's all there is but I think it might be. I found the .pdf I cut the pic from in this article:

The actual link is now broken but it's still available if you check the web archive here:

There's only a brief mention of the Nixon Tape in the article before they move on to Wayne Harris' journal and it basically repeats the little bit of info that's in the police report:

Quote :
Evidence logs indicate that police found much more than the basement tapes and the "Book of God" when they searched the Harris home. Harris left other handwritten notes behind and at least one audio message -- a microcassette labeled "Nixon" that was left conspicuously on the kitchen counter. According to a brief internal police summary of the tape's contents, Harris can be heard explaining "why these things are happening and states it will happen less than nine hours [from] now.'"

However, I still haven't gotten through the majority of the documents yet so if I eventually come across something else, I guess I'll try to post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Is there a consensus that the authorities, investigators (and hobbyists too I suppose) can account for most or all of the boys' online activity?
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 73714

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 am

If the Nixon tape really talks about 'why things are going to happen' you'd definitely think they'd publish a transcript of it. That is a vital piece of information in understanding the tragedy.
I am a little confused and annoyed as to why there's not more details about it.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:37 am

Curioso_Jorge wrote:
Is there a consensus that the authorities, investigators (and hobbyists too I suppose) can account for most or all of the boys' online activity?  

Well Dylan erased his Hard drive prior to the 20th. And as far as I know nothing has been done with that. They have the means now to see what was on it that they didn't have at the time but they have not publicly done anything.

So we are missing Dylan's online activities to some extent.
Back to top Go down
C#major

Contribution Points : 76883

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 5:41 am

Does anyone know more about this picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think I've seen it before.

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed direct tumblr link)
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:38 am

C#major wrote:
Does anyone know more about this picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That has been proven to not be a picture of Dylan it is someone else
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:57 pm

C#major wrote:

It's taken from a video of a guy dancing at a rave. I have seen it but I can't find it at present. I'm fairly sure someone once posted a link to it on here before.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 pm

I had to edit three posts in this thread because a direct tumblr link was posted and then quoted twice.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 73405

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:32 pm

astrospace92 wrote:

Imagine if one was captured and one had died…depending which one was left alive would make a lot of difference too.
I was thinking the same thing. What if Eric got shot in the beginning during his shootout with that cop. What would Dylan do? + I was wondering how do people know which one lit the molotov cocktail right before they died. How do they know it was Dylan?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Vii wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:

Imagine if one was captured and one had died…depending which one was left alive would make a lot of difference too.
 I was thinking the same thing. What if Eric got shot in the beginning during his shootout with that cop. What would Dylan do? + I was wondering how do people know which one lit the molotov cocktail right before they died. How do they know it was Dylan?

They think it was Dylan because they found parts of Eric's brain matter underneath the liquid from the explosion that it created leading them to think that he shot himself before it had exploded.

I think if Eric would have been killed by Gardener prior to entering the school that Dylan would have killed himself right then and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:02 pm

As I recall it, there is testimony from several sources who state that neither boy started wearing trenchcoats until their senior year. I could certainly be wrong on that but it brings this question to mind:

I guess my question is: did they start wearing trench coats before or after the Kipland Kinkel Oregon Shooting in 1998?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:36 am

Curioso_Jorge wrote:
As I recall it, there is testimony from several sources who state that neither boy started wearing trenchcoats until their senior year. I could certainly be wrong on that but it brings this question to mind:

I guess my question is: did they start wearing trench coats before or after the Kipland Kinkel Oregon Shooting in 1998?
By the time the Thurston shooting happened in May of 1998, Dylan and Eric were already talking about NBK. I'm pretty sure they said something about it their yearbooks which they would have already gotten by the time Kinkel went on his shooting spree.

Whether they had trench coats or not yet, I'm not sure. I guess it's possible they got the idea from him because that is exactly what he did to hide his guns. That's a good question and maybe someone else will know exactly when they got the coats and started wearing them.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Jenn wrote:
Curioso_Jorge wrote:

By the time the Thurston shooting happened in May of 1998, Dylan and Eric were already talking about NBK. I'm pretty sure they said something about it their yearbooks which they would have already gotten by the time Kinkel went on his shooting spree.

Whether they had trench coats or not yet, I'm not sure. I guess it's possible they got the idea from him because that is exactly what he did to hide his guns. That's a good question and maybe someone else will know exactly when they got the coats and started wearing them.

The only thing i know is that Sue wrote in her book about buying Dylan a second leather trenchcoat in late 1998. So he already had one by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:20 am

Which house did they "use" to film "Radioactive Clothing"? I read it was Eric's, but still I'm not sure, if it's true.
And what is this "thing", they're playing with at 12:50?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 am

vulnerableeyes wrote:
Which house did they "use" to film "Radioactive Clothing"? I read it was Eric's, but still I'm not sure, if it's true.

It was not Eric Harris' house. I have seen conflicting reports that it was either Eric V's house or Mike's house. I think it was Mike's house though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:13 am

Lizpuff wrote:
vulnerableeyes wrote:

It was not Eric Harris' house.  I have seen conflicting reports that it was either Eric V's house or Mike's house.  I think it was Mike's house though.
Thanks for your answer.
Back to top Go down
cypressdustwitch

cypressdustwitch

Contribution Points : 72017

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:48 pm

In Eric's "25 things that make me different" list, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is "My patented way of killing spiders and crickets." I just wonder, what could that have been?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:45 am

I wonder what Dylan had on his computer that he had to completely erase his whole hard drive, even though he left pages of deep journal writings behind.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:52 am

cypressdustwitch wrote:
In Eric's "25 things that make me different" list, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is "My patented way of killing spiders and crickets." I just wonder, what could that have been?

I also wonder what it was! Both my husband and I hate spiders. I am terrified of them and I honestly think he is too. I need a new way besides squishing....it's too scary and requires me to be too close!
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:13 am

Lizpuff wrote:
cypressdustwitch wrote:

I also wonder what it was!  Both my husband and I hate spiders.  I am terrified of them and I honestly think he is too.  I need a new way besides squishing....it's too scary and requires me to be too close!

It probably had something to do with exploding them up or something. I also hate spiders, more than anything!

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:16 am

slippy123 wrote:
I wonder what Dylan had on his computer that he had to completely erase his whole hard drive, even though he left pages of deep journal writings behind.

I tend to agree with many that it was probably some S&M/bondage porn, maybe even foot fetish stuff, both of which he alludes to having an affinity for in his journal.

I don't think it was any other reason but pornography, to be perfectly honest, though I'd like to hear if anyone has another thought on that. He apparently didn't care if his mother knew he was a killer, but God forbid she knew he was into S&M! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:12 am

I thought I read somewhere that his way of killing the bugs was with fire.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:33 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I tend to agree with many that it was probably some S&M/bondage porn, maybe even foot fetish stuff, both of which he alludes to having an affinity for in his journal.

I don't think it was any other reason but pornography, to be perfectly honest, though I'd like to hear if anyone has another thought on that. He apparently didn't care if his mother knew he was a killer, but God forbid she knew he was into S&M! Rolling Eyes

I do agree that it could have been porn. But the only thing that makes me think that it wouldn't be would just be the fact that Dylan did write about Porn and masturbating in his journal that he left behind. I know his journal was found scattered around and in his bedframe so maybe he didn't think anyone would find it but still....it must have been some hardcore porn for him to want to delete it!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Maybe it was a bit of gay porn that he was ashamed of. Would tie in with those who claim he could have been bi-sexual.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Must be porn. and based on an assumption, probably a composition of his sexual desires with that girl of his dreams. Might've written a really racy desired fuck-session between him and the girl.

and, meh, more porn.

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 3:08 pm

He was ashamed of looking at porn but not ashamed of his desire to murder.  How odd.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I totally understand that mindset. I may not be perfectly literate to explain it but the easiest I can think of to put it is sex is such a personal, delicate and taboo topic and let alone to him, in addition with his fetishes aswell so, if a collection of it in his keepsake is discovered it would crush him. Like, it's such a reveal of his innermost vulnerable desires. Discussing about violence and murder is so much more easier to share, some would even say it's something more badass/to be proud of.

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I get what you're saying.  I just hate the way that in our society violence  is glorified and seen as masculine while sex/nudity are shamed.  I'm a peace loving, free love hippie kinda person I guess.  No fetishes should be shamed as long as they don't involve harming another person. Honestly our society sickens me.  Parents are ok taking their kids to see violent movies where heads are blown off, but everyone flips over a woman's boob being shown. That's silly to me.  It's hypocritical that nudity is still taboo when we have a multi million (billion?) dollar porn industry here.  In Europe women sunbathe topless and nobody gives a shit.  Over here teenage girls get sent home from school for wearing a tank top when it's 90 freakin' degrees outside.

Last edited by Freezingmoon on Tue May 17, 2016 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:38 am

I always kinda wonder what went thru their brains when they filmed Hitmen for Hire and Radioactive clothing using those fake weapons all the while knowing they had real guns at home.

Vii

Vii

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think they owned real guns yet. I'm not exactly sure when they filmed it but I believe it was before winter in 1998 which is when they purchased their guns.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Vii wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think they owned real guns yet. I'm not exactly sure when they filmed it but I believe it was before winter in 1998 which is when they purchased their guns.

They got their first set of guns nov 1998. Radioactive Clothing was filmed late march early april of 1999. And Hitmen for hire was december 1998. So they did have the real guns then
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Vii wrote:

They got their first set of guns nov 1998.  Radioactive Clothing was filmed late march early april of 1999.  And Hitmen for hire was december 1998.  So they did have the real guns then
If thats true then - Wow. All this time i was thinking those two videos might have been filmed around the fall of '98. Any source?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Vii wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Vii wrote:

They got their first set of guns nov 1998.  Radioactive Clothing was filmed late march early april of 1999.  And Hitmen for hire was december 1998.  So they did have the real guns then
If thats true then - Wow. All this time i was thinking those two videos might have been filmed around the fall of '98. Any source?

Well Hitmen For Hire is timestamped, I have read about them making both here and in the 11k but I cannot find links at the moment and that may take me a hot minute to locate.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they must be getting off on that personal knowledge inside of them. They were foreshadowing in their minds, hell, maybe even knowing then that their hitmen for hire video would be viewed by the world.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Well I no longer have access to the "searchable" 11k so finding the links is going to take a long time. Hopefully someone else here has access to that. I won't say I am right but I am pretty sure on those video dates.

Contribution Points : 78656

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm looking for the 2000 Columbine yearbook, if anyone knows if its out there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next