Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
1891
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:50 am

I wonder if they were ever into 80s rock bands. Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Poison, Whitensake. Did they ever like rock ballads? That's doubtful.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

I am sure they were familiar of those bands especially their hits but were not into them. Like pop music of today, I know almost every single trending artists by name and hook of the songs but I do not like them and am not into them. I just know kids talk about them. Dylan and Eric seemed very appreciate of music and it's their getaway, Dylan especially really loved his music, whereas Eric is appreciative of music that suited his alter-ego.

Sometimes when I know Eric listens to dark industrial I laugh a little cause it doesn't suit him, I think he was just copying others, but eventually he felt that it suited his rage and alter-ego and he made school reports about the lyrics to various songs.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik


Posts : 325
Contribution Points : 75501
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-04-10

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what type of music do you think Eric would listen to if he wasn't into the angry stuff? He mentioned Prodigy which isn't an industrial band, and I feel like that's not too out of character for his personality or his alter ego. Personally I think he would have been into alternative and electronic music if he wasn't into industrial.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:26 am

Kiwik wrote:
what type of music do you think Eric would listen to if he wasn't into the angry stuff? He mentioned Prodigy which isn't an industrial band, and I feel like that's not too out of character for his personality or his alter ego. Personally I think he would have been into alternative and electronic music if he wasn't into industrial.
Same here, around there.

The Prodigy sounds pretty industrial to me but like...idk, pop-influenced? a little more electronica, techno? Eric would have been to techno/electronic-sounding alternative rock. I mean he also liked L7 and Gravity Kills, I feel like the dark industrial was for his deeper emotions, when he's in rage.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 am

I read that people thought Dylan would have been into Linkin Park.


_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I read that people thought Dylan would have been into Linkin Park.  


I can totally picture that. Is it true that he and Eric never liked Green Day? I thought Green Day would suite them perfectly.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.


Last edited by aquillina on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:09 pm

It's a no no for Green Day! Hahah, no surprise. Too much preppy-punk. and lmao for Linkin Park though they got too emo along the way but hey, Dylan basically invented emo.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:12 pm

not a hugely popular band but I think Eric might have liked Starset. They are rock but have some electronical type beats

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 pm

I wonder if Eric and Dylan have ever watched South Park.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon


Posts : 218
Contribution Points : 78820
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-13

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:59 am

For some reason I feel like Eric should have been listening to death metal and Dylan should have been listening to Depressive Suicidal Black Metal or at least some form of metal. I guess Rammstein was about the only metal band they listened to.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:29 am

aquillina wrote:
I wonder if Eric and Dylan have ever watched South Park.

Eric said he hated TV, but South Park was a huge hit in the 90s so I think both would have seen it at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 10:42 am

Lizpuff wrote:
aquillina wrote:
I wonder if Eric and Dylan have ever watched South Park.

Eric said he hated TV, but South Park was a huge hit in the 90s so I think both would have seen it at one point or another.
I don't get that. Why would he hate TV? Did he just hate the show?

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:04 am

aquillina wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
aquillina wrote:
I wonder if Eric and Dylan have ever watched South Park.

Eric said he hated TV, but South Park was a huge hit in the 90s so I think both would have seen it at one point or another.
I don't get that. Why would he hate TV? Did he just hate the show?

On the last page of the 11k you can find a survey that Eric filled out. See question 10. Here is the survey. He states he hates TV[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:49 am

Does anyone know anything more about life for some of the Columbine students when they went to Chatfield? How long did they have to study there and was it difficult, inferior maybe?

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:51 am

shades wrote:
Does anyone know anything more about life for some of the Columbine students when they went to Chatfield? How long did they have to study there and was it difficult, inferior maybe?

The transition was bad. They all did half days. The Chatfield students would go to school for a half day, then the Columbine students would go there for the other half. Students complained about it.

There were other threats that happened there (none were ever set plans though). The 99 class graduated and the rest went back to Columbine in the fall of 99.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:15 am

Lizpuff wrote:
The transition was bad. They all did half days. The Chatfield students would go to school for a half day, then the Columbine students would go there for the other half. Students complained about it.

There were other threats that happened there (none were ever set plans though). The 99 class graduated and the rest went back to Columbine in the fall of 99

Ah I see I see...thanks. So they didn't actually clash and had school together?
I remember the whole thing about Eric Veik though having a slight mental breakdown there and did his threat.
I feel really sorry for the sudden transition, barely time to digest what had happened too...

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 am

shades wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
The transition was bad. They all did half days. The Chatfield students would go to school for a half day, then the Columbine students would go there for the other half. Students complained about it.

There were other threats that happened there (none were ever set plans though). The 99 class graduated and the rest went back to Columbine in the fall of 99

Ah I see I see...thanks. So they didn't actually clash and had school together?
I remember the whole thing about Eric Veik though having a slight mental breakdown there and did his threat.
I feel really sorry for the sudden transition, barely time to digest what had happened too...

Yea no the students from Chatfield did not tech go to school with the Columbine students. And poor Erik V. I think he did have some slight plans for bringing in the PVC and the gas and was feeling out his friends a bit.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 76853
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:29 pm

BurnIt wrote:
I am inclined to think that perhaps their lawyers have advised them to public ally accept it to avoid any potential lawsuits.

That's not going to stop the wrongful death lawsuits. If memory serves me, Shoels' family sued the Harrises for neglectful parenting, at least they did so after watching the basement tapes. In fact, the real reason the Harrises met the Mausers was become they were one of the few families that weren't suing them. The Harrises probably were baffled by their son, who didn't live up to their expectations and had a bizarre fascination with fire and matches at such a precocious age.
On Amazon.com, while reviewing Dave Cullen's book, Randy Brown told everyone that Wayne Harris was mentally abusive. He said that he uncovered that fact in the course of his investigation. Randy wouldn't elaborate, so I guess you can leave it up to conjecture.


Last edited by jada887 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:33 pm

jada887 wrote:
That's not going to stop the wrongful death lawsuits. If memory serves me, Shoels' family sued the Harrises for neglectful parenting, at least they did so after watching the basement tapes. In fact, the real reason the Harrises met the Mausers was become they were one of the few families that weren't suing them. They probably were baffled by their son, who didn't live up to their expectations and had a bizarre fascination with fire and matches at such a precocious age.
On Amazon.com, while reviewing Dave Cullen's book, Randy Brown told everyone that Wayne Harris was mentally abusive. He said that he uncovered that fact in the course of his investigation. Randy wouldn't elaborate, so I guess you can leave it up to conjecture.

That's very interesting.
'Neglectful Parenting' though...how far can it go?

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 76853
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Vii wrote:
I wonder if Dylan's mom knew that Brooks' brother was the one who informed his family about Eric's website and she just wanted to add this incident in its original scenario that certainly was to Dylan's benefit or she never learned that Brooks made it up..

Interesting because there is one police report dated August 7, 1997. A concerned citizen reported this website to the police. The tip was from an anonymous source, and the police printed the webpage out in its entirety. There is another police report dated in 1998. That police report contained Brooks' death threat.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Vii wrote:
I wonder if Dylan's mom knew that Brooks' brother was the one who informed his family about Eric's website and she just wanted to add this incident in its original scenario that certainly was to Dylan's benefit or she never learned that Brooks made it up..
I'm just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she never knew. Then again, the Browns never fail to run their mouth so it could be possible that she was told...man I don't know.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 76853
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:42 pm

[quote="shades"]
Vii wrote:

I'm just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she never knew. Then again, the Browns never fail to run their mouth so it could be possible that she was told...man I don't know.

So Aaron found the website?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3133
Contribution Points : 120134
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:17 pm

jada887 wrote:
shades wrote:
Vii wrote:

I'm just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she never knew. Then again, the Browns never fail to run their mouth so it could be possible that she was told...man I don't know.

So Aaron found the website?
Yes, apparently it was Aaron who found Eric's website and not Dylan giving the address to Brooks.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 76853
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:40 pm

Jenn wrote:
jada887 wrote:
shades wrote:
Vii wrote:

I'm just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she never knew. Then again, the Browns never fail to run their mouth so it could be possible that she was told...man I don't know.

So Aaron found the website?
Yes, apparently it was Aaron who found Eric's website and not Dylan giving the address to Brooks.

Interesting...so the plot thickens. But anyway, to be honest, that's unimportant. What's important is what Judy/Randy failed to do: contact the Klebolds. If Tom or Sue knew what was going on, Columbine wouldn't have happened because the Klebolds wouldn't have let Dylan hang out with Eric.
I imagine that the bomb-making/testing period in the spring/summer of 1997 is one reason why Zack's parents want him to keep his distance from Eric.
Back to top Go down
vin_diesel




Posts : 3
Contribution Points : 90605
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-19

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:45 am

Lizpuff wrote:

On the last page of the 11k you can find a survey that Eric filled out.  See question 10.  Here is the survey.   He states he hates TV

Wow, I haven't seen this before, the way he lists "compassion" as the most important thing in someone's personality is so surreal. Do you know when he wrote this? (sorry, I don't know if it says this in the 11k already). It seems like it must have been pretty late since he refers ominously to the "former Columbine" and a similar reference to Littleton.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually It is quite important cause if Sue knew about it, she included false information in her book and tried to make Dylan seem nicer than what really happened. Secondly, actually Sue did make sure to stop Dylan from seeing Eric for awhile, but only infront of her face it seemed as so cause the both of them still managed to meet each other behind her back. Teens are determined to do what they want to despite being grounded or whatsoever.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:31 am

vin_diesel wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

On the last page of the 11k you can find a survey that Eric filled out.  See question 10.  Here is the survey.   He states he hates TV

Wow, I haven't seen this before, the way he lists "compassion" as the most important thing in someone's personality is so surreal. Do you know when he wrote this?  (sorry, I don't know if it says this in the 11k already). It seems like it must have been pretty late since he refers ominously to the "former Columbine" and a similar reference to Littleton.

There is no date on this. I say pretty late is a fair guess though
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887


Posts : 210
Contribution Points : 76853
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 40
Location : Santa Monica, California

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:01 pm

shades wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] actually It is quite important cause if Sue knew about it, she included false information in her book and tried to make Dylan seem nicer than what really happened.

No, I don't suppose Sue knew, but I don't think it's relevant when you look at things in hindsight. If Sue or Tom would have known, I don't doubt they wouldn't have shared this information with Dylan or authorities. I don't think Sue or Tom were the type of parents who would let that shit go; they aren't the Harrises.

Anyway, I want to go back to Dylan. Before he reached adolescence, by all accounts, Dylan was a very normal, if extremely shy, child. It's only latter on in Dylan's life, most notably in his junior year, that he changed the most. It's heartbreaking to know that your son suffered so much and never know it. Dylan was so narrow-minded in his depression that he forgot who he was, or couldn't appreciate what he had.
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Does anyone remember the address of the Blackjack Pizza Eric and Dylan use to work at? I wonder if it's still there.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik


Posts : 325
Contribution Points : 75501
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-04-10

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 6:20 pm

aquillina wrote:
Does anyone remember the address of the Blackjack Pizza Eric and Dylan use to work at? I wonder if it's still there.

I think I read that it's not at that location anymore and they turned it into something else. I might have also read that it went out of business? However I did find this pic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:17 am

Kiwik wrote:

I think I read that it's not at that location anymore and they turned it into something else. I might have also read that it went out of business? However I did find this pic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I remember correctly it was on a street called W. Ottawa and it was in the same strip as a Baskin Robbins.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.


Last edited by aquillina on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125399
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 am

The address where Eric/Dylan used to work was:

Blackjack Pizza
6657 West Ottawa Place, Unit E-3
Littleton, CO 80128
(303) 978-0600

It was in the mall area seen here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Hmm , I had this small thought/question in my head just now.

Since I see the idea that "men are taught to be tough,never cry, be a leader to be attractive" is circulating everywhere, it makes me wonder : Dylan was definitely not a tough, in-control alpha and the journals only exacerbate the perception that he was a pretty sensitive guy... then how did he manage to gain so much sympathy from the general public and quite a lot of fangirls?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Magnaphoria wrote:
Hmm , I had this small thought/question in my head just now.

Since I see the idea that "men are taught to be tough,never cry, be a leader to be attractive" is circulating everywhere, it makes me wonder : Dylan was definitely not a tough, in-control alpha and the journals only exacerbate the perception that he was a pretty sensitive guy... then how did he manage to gain so much sympathy from the general public and quite a lot of fangirls?

Because he killed himself while being that way. So most people can "relate". Most of the fans are loners or outcasts and they see themselves in him or think they could have been the girl for him.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Cafeteria transactions:

11:36:22 Cash Customer – 1175 (1) – LAST TRANSACTION RECORDED

Even if i subtract 10 minutes, it's 11:26. Chaos began about 11:23. Do cafeteria tape have changed time?

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125399
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 2:42 pm

In order to accurately reflect the events occurring on April 20, it became necessary to adjust the times so that they were synchronized to one time -- in this case, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office dispatch time. The following changes were made and are reflected in the finished timeline:


• 4 minutes were added to the Littleton Fire Department dispatch time


• 3 minutes were added to the school fire alarm time


• 2 minutes 46 seconds were subtracted from the Jefferson County 911 time


• No adjustments were made to the high school cafeteria surveillance tape.

Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Do you think Eric and Dylan had the potential to impregnate another girl?

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:55 pm

aquillina wrote:
Do you think Eric and Dylan had the potential to impregnate another girl?


Wait...what? I don't think either was impotent or sterile if that is what you mean...so yea they *could* have, but what about this "another" girl?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think Eric and Dylan had the potential to impregnate another girl?


Wait...what? I don't think either was impotent or sterile if that is what you mean...so yea they *could* have, but what about this "another" girl?

Lol yeah. I think they were able to impregnant a girl if that's what your question means.

Unless you meant hypothetically if they were alive and they had a steady girlfriend would they have children with their other half

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:57 pm

I mean both Eric and Dylan expressed that they didn't want kids. I think as they got older their minds could have changed, but when they died neither wanted kids

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 74698
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 2:24 pm

shades wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think Eric and Dylan had the potential to impregnate another girl?


Wait...what? I don't think either was impotent or sterile if that is what you mean...so yea they *could* have, but what about this "another" girl?

Lol yeah. I think they were able to impregnant a girl if that's what your question means.

Unless you meant hypothetically if they were alive and they had a steady girlfriend would they have children with their other half

Hehe yeah that's exactly what I meant. While they were still alive and young they could have slept with a girl they liked which could have caused her to get pregnant. I like to believe it could have been a possibility. Though I'm not sure how much it would have changed to course of events leading up to the massacre.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 2:38 pm

I don't think they would impregnate a girl before actually marrying her and at an appropriate age. If the boys had sex I'm very sure they would be careful about it. But hard to imagine now since it didn't happen and not getting girls was a small part of the reason why Columbine happened.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 5:52 am

I have a gun related question, I'm from Australia so my gun knowledge is negligible.Regarding Eric's carbine rifle, how many rounds do they hold? Would he have been reloading constantly? Just curious given the amount of shots fired between the two. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97499
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 am

Gutter_Twin wrote:
I have a gun related question, I'm from Australia so my gun knowledge is negligible.Regarding Eric's carbine rifle, how many rounds do they hold? Would he have been reloading constantly? Just curious given the amount of shots fired between the two. Cheers

His gun held 10 round magazines and according to reports he had 13 magazines
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Gutter_Twin wrote:
I have a gun related question, I'm from Australia so my gun knowledge is negligible.Regarding Eric's carbine rifle, how many rounds do they hold? Would he have been reloading constantly? Just curious given the amount of shots fired between the two. Cheers

His gun held 10 round magazines and according to reports he had 13 magazines

Thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125399
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 7:12 pm


He did have 13 magazines for the Hi Point Carbine however on 4/20 there were only 12 magazines found.

They were found in the following locations:

9mm Magazines -- CBI 21/JCSO995 9mm Hi-Point Carbine Model 995:

Library East: CBI 291/JCSO 674 [Empty Magazine],

Library West: CBI 24/JCSO 989 [Empty Magazine], CBI 38/JCSO 1097 [2X Magazines 1) 10 Rounds 2) 8 Rounds] - Found in Harris' Pocket,

Main Hallway: CBI 703/JCSO 1867 [Empty Magazine], CBI 31/JCSO 1877 [Empty Magazine], CBI 32/JCSO 1879 [Empty Magazine],

Outside: CBI 84/JCSO 2137 [Empty Magazine], CBI 102/JCSO 2155 [Empty Magazine], CBI 110/JCSO 2163 [Empty Magazine],

Administration Office: CBI 922/JCSO 2414 [Empty Magazine], CBI 926/JCSO 2418 [Empty Magazine]

Back to top Go down
Acid84

Acid84


Posts : 47
Contribution Points : 69729
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-11-04

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:40 am

TheWitcher wrote:
Cafeteria transactions:

11:36:22 Cash Customer – 1175 (1) – LAST TRANSACTION RECORDED

Even if i subtract 10 minutes, it's 11:26. Chaos began about 11:23. Do cafeteria tape have changed time?


Sorority answered this clearly however I would like to believe it was a stoner who Really wanted his food Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 70901
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 101
Location : germany

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 7:05 pm

two quick questions
1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is a photo on Eric's site. Does anyone know who it is and what it is from? source: 48 Hours After The Tears at Columbine.

2.
Opinon:
vocaroo.com/i/s0tfeN85bZ1g
Do you think this sounds like Eric?
I can't add www because i'm a new member.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81111
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 am

That's interesting. I don't know. I'd have to watch the docu again.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125399
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:57 pm

This picture is from a screenshot of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was NOT from Eric Harris' website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





The small questions thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The small questions thread
Back to top 
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The small questions thread
» Small Questions
» Verifying articles/Small Question
» The small question thread Part 2.
» Questions thread for Amanda Stair

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: