Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 80854
Forum Reputation : 0

The small questions thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 am

I'm at work on my phone so i dont have easy access to walkthroughs/diagrams of the schools layout, but i was curious if during the massacre E&D would have passed any mirrors or such and seen the reflections of themselves splattered with peoples blood & moreso if it would have impacted their decisions somewhat that day? Just food for thought
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 am

WhereHateRunsRed wrote:
I'm at work on my phone so i dont have easy access to walkthroughs/diagrams of the schools layout, but i was curious if during the massacre E&D would have passed any mirrors or such and seen the reflections of themselves splattered with peoples blood & moreso if it would have impacted their decisions somewhat that day? Just food for thought

Someone else already asked this question awhile back. Here is a link to that thread, if you're interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:56 am

Thanks a lot mate
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 101797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 am

How tall was Eric? AColumbine site says 5'6.5 yet his autopsy says 5'8.5....but maybe that's just with his boots idk? If we look at the video Hitmen for Hire Dylan is huge compared to Eric.

But in Radioactive clothing Eric was much taller (he was wearing boots) and wasnt as short as Dylan standing in front of him.

Was Eric 5'6.5 or 5'8.5?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96534
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 pm

lol wrote:
How tall was Eric? AColumbine site says 5'6.5 yet his autopsy says 5'8.5....but maybe that's just with his boots idk?  If we look at the video Hitmen for Hire Dylan is huge compared to Eric.

But in Radioactive clothing Eric was much taller (he was wearing boots)  and wasnt as short as Dylan standing in front of him.

Was Eric 5'6.5 or 5'8.5?

He was taller, but in taht scene afaik Dylan is walkign on the pavement, while Eric on the road, which makes him look even shorter.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Sabratha wrote:
lol wrote:
How tall was Eric? AColumbine site says 5'6.5 yet his autopsy says 5'8.5....but maybe that's just with his boots idk?  If we look at the video Hitmen for Hire Dylan is huge compared to Eric.

But in Radioactive clothing Eric was much taller (he was wearing boots)  and wasnt as short as Dylan standing in front of him.

Was Eric 5'6.5 or 5'8.5?

He was taller, but in taht scene afaik Dylan is walkign on the pavement, while Eric on the road, which makes him look even shorter.
Well yes I know that, but I mean when they were in the hallway, or when they were in the Computer Lab. Dylan is huge compared to Eric in the video, and then we see in Radioactive Clothing Dylan isn't as tall as Eric.
Back to top Go down
ellie z

Contribution Points : 81367

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 am

Quote :
How tall was Eric? AColumbine site says 5'6.5 yet his autopsy says 5'8.5....but maybe that's just with his boots idk? If we look at the video Hitmen for Hire Dylan is huge compared to Eric.

But in Radioactive clothing Eric was much taller (he was wearing boots) and wasnt as short as Dylan standing in front of him.

Was Eric 5'6.5 or 5'8.5?

I don't know where a Columbine site got the 5'6.5 figure, could it have been from something older when Eric was maybe shorter? I really don't think an autopsy height would include boots. I'm sure that's height without boots or anything and is probably more accurate.

I think in some parts of Hitmen for Hire, like in the computer lab, Dylan looks weirdly larger than Eric because of the camera angle and how they are positioned. For the most part I think he just looks several inches taller, which would make sense based on both of their autopsy heights.

I can't rewatch Radioactive Clothing right now, but I don't remember thinking Eric was taller than Dylan at all in it. So I can't offer any explanation there.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 am

Sorry, I should be more clearer. We all know Dylan was much taller than Eric, but I guess you're right on the angles.

Hitmen for Hire:
0:15-0:31

Eric's head barely reaches Dylan's shoulders

Now look at Radioactive clothing:
At the end
14:19-14:43

Eric's head passes Dylan's shoulders (but he's wearing boots)

Or I guess I'm overthinking, and it's just camera angles. I remember in the police report they had Justin Bieber at 5'9 from his arrest when in reality he's 5'7
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Anyone got much info on Michelle Hartsough?

I was just watching that video of her and Nick Baumgart but never knew too much about her.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 83669

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:40 pm

This has probably already been answered, but who was the last surviving victim rescued from the library? I know it's a girl but what's was her name?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
meenwhile

Contribution Points : 82386

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:13 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 am

Did Dylan ever go yachting anywhere?

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 82607
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:25 am

Did anyone actually get injured by the bombs @NBK?

Falco

Contribution Points : 85682
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:56 am

eli27 wrote:

I do not believe so, most of the bombs made only small radius' of damage so you would of have to of been extremely close to get injured.

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:56 am

eli27 wrote:

Big bombs no. Pipe bombs - yes, a few people had minor injuries from shrapnel, inlcuding a SWAT officer wounded in the face. He was IIRC part of teh group that got close to the building to evacuate some of the wounded people outside. A pipe bomb was dropped from the school window and he was grazed by a shrapnel in his cheek iirc. He said he was lucky, if taht hit him in the neck or eyes he would have been in real trouble.

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85682
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:21 am

Sabratha wrote:
eli27 wrote:

Big bombs no. Pipe bombs - yes, a few people had minor injuries from shrapnel, inlcuding a SWAT officer wounded in the face. He was IIRC part of teh group that got close to the building to evacuate some of the wounded people outside. A pipe bomb was dropped from the school window and he was grazed by a shrapnel in his cheek iirc. He said he was lucky, if taht hit him in the neck or eyes he would have been in real trouble.

Oh yes, I forgot about that SWAT officer. Although he was only lightly wounded, but and injury no less.

Contribution Points : 81587

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:04 pm

How were Eric an Dylan able to plant the propane bombs in the the crowded cafeteria without raising any kind of suspicion? I understand they were in duffel bags so you couldn't actually see the bombs but I'd still be suspicious seeing two kids place some bags under a table and leave.
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 81315
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Dico wrote:
How were Eric an Dylan able to plant the propane bombs in the the crowded cafeteria without raising any kind of suspicion? I understand they were in duffel bags so you couldn't actually see the bombs but I'd still be suspicious seeing two kids place some bags under a table and leave.

The cafeteria was pretty crowded. Eric and Dylan were routinely ignored. They also wouldn't have aroused much suspicion by the way they were dressed or for the bags they were carrying because they frequently wore dusters and lugged around bags w/ audio and video equipment.

Unfortunately the security tape does not show them planting the bombs.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 am

Dico wrote:

Yep, plus they weren't the only guys in the cafeteria who had big "sports" type bags. In the vid you can see a guy jumping over some large bag, obviously not one of D&E's ones

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

Contribution Points : 83436

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Does anyone know precisely where Lance and Sean were originally standing when they were shot? The pavement surrounding Danny didn't seem to have large blood stains. Just the liquid from the drink he was holding. And I know somehow Sean drug himself near the exit door, & it's always been said that Lance 'watched' Danny die, before he himself, blacked out from the shot to the face. Yet everyone has said Danny died before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
John Denver

Contribution Points : 80066

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Can you show me where the Smokers' Pit is? And is it the same spot where Brooks saw Eric pulling in?
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 82288

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:36 pm

John Denver wrote:
Can you show me where the Smokers' Pit is? And is it the same spot where Brooks saw Eric pulling in?

Smokers pit was NW of the school in Clement Park.. close to the teachers parking lot. I believe Brooks encountered Eric in the south parking lot just after Eric pulled in.
Back to top Go down
meenwhile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this photo really a screenshot from the Basement Tapes?

It's a haunting photo. They both are looking down, appearing so deep in their thoughts about the shootings. No ranting and crazy eyes (like in the acting scenes of Hitmen for Hire. I have to say I always hate when documentaries and the media uses those clips, leaving the impression that they are from the Basement Tapes and it's them being serious, "look how crazy and angry they are", when they are just acting and Dylan can't even rant without bursting into a grin.)
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100088
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 pm

John Denver wrote:

Is this photo really a screenshot from the Basement Tapes?

It's a haunting photo. They both are looking down, appearing so deep in their thoughts about the shootings. No ranting and crazy eyes (like in the acting scenes of Hitmen for Hire. I have to say I always hate when documentaries and the media uses those clips, leaving the impression that they are from the Basement Tapes and it's them being serious, "look how crazy and angry they are", when they are just acting and Dylan can't even rant without bursting into a grin.)

No, this is not a screenshot from the basement tapes.

It is from their video class project titled "Radioactive Clothing".

No one from the general public has any sort of access (at least that they're sharing) to the basement tapes, aside from partial alleged transcripts.

EDIT: ALSO, someone who went to the viewing of these tapes brought a (probably entirely concealed) tape recorder in with them and captured this audio from the basement tapes.

The person who uploaded that obviously used the very photo you're questioning, and that can indeed be highly misleading, although more than likely entirely unintentional.
Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 am

This is an extremely trivial and even ridiculous question, but do we have any understanding on what Eric is drinking in the cafeteria CCTV?

From the photos taken after the shootings we can see that there are Pepsi mugs on the tables. Were the students really drinking Pepsi during lunch? So American...
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:05 pm

John Denver wrote:
This is an extremely trivial and even ridiculous question, but do we have any understanding on what Eric is drinking in the cafeteria CCTV?

From the photos taken after the shootings we can see that there are Pepsi mugs on the tables. Were the students really drinking Pepsi during lunch? So American...

Its some soda soft drink type. In our movie when we recreated this scene, we used cherry coke I believe.

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Falcolus wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eli27 wrote:

Oh yes, I forgot about that SWAT officer. Although he was only lightly wounded, but and injury no less.

Do we know for a fact that it was dropped from a school window? He appears to say in this video that it went off as he was moving Richard Castaldo. There were not any windows above Castaldo at that time.

Back to top Go down
meenwhile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:59 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Hitmen for Hire

Who is the annoying guy in 6:46-6:51 and 7:05-7:15?
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 am

lasttrain wrote:
Falcolus wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
eli27 wrote:

Do we know for a fact that it was dropped from a school window?  He appears to say in this video that it went off as he was moving Richard Castaldo.  There were not any windows above Castaldo at that time.

Odd. I think the only injured person they rescued who was near a window, in those first few minutes, was Sean Graves?? Or even Lance Kirklin. Sean was directly below the library, too. Which would make so much more sense. In the Killing Spree documentary from last year - Sean said that he remembers they were 'firing at him/them' again as he was being rescued.

And Wasn't Richard the last living injured student rescued outside? The video we have of that shows nothing but a rescue. Otherwise, I don't think they would've even dared to go back in and get Rachel's body if that happened. Especially that SWAT team.

These early statements are so crazy to hear in retrospect. Some of them sound like they're from a different day.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 am

meenwhile wrote:
John Denver wrote:

I'm really interested in this question, too. I wonder if IO were able to determine which cup he drank out of, and what was in it?

American students frequently drink soda, and some drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most high schools have soda vending machines in the cafeteria. I've met many Americans who say they "hate the taste of water," whatever that means...  and at some American restaurants, it's actually more expensive to NOT buy a soda. Disgusting.

This is all true. Lol. While I don't disagree with the fact that it's horrible. But if you can imagine, in most public places that don't have water available in a glass/cup (including schools), a bottle of water usually costs so much more than soda. Although, in recent years most Public schools have taken all the regular soda out of their machines, and have replaced it with diet and more juice choices. The bottled water price still stays the same. The same goes with fruit and healthy food vs fast food.

That of course doesn't excuse anything! But I hope it gives a little insight on a little bit of the typical American 'logic'. ;)
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147694
Forum Reputation : 2500

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 am

meenwhile wrote:
John Denver wrote:

You'd better believe it ... we Yanks love our sugar water. Very Happy

Quote :
I'm really interested in this question, too. I wonder if IO were able to determine which cup he drank out of, and what was in it?

American students frequently drink soda, and some drink it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most high schools have soda vending machines in the cafeteria. I've met many Americans who say they "hate the taste of water," whatever that means...  and at some American restaurants, it's actually more expensive to NOT buy a soda. Disgusting.

Well, I drank a lot of soda in high school (and still drink a lot now, I have to say) ... but I drink a lot of water, too.

Nearly all restaurants, from McDonald's on up, will give you tap water for free. Tap water, at least where I live, doesn't taste nearly as good as bottled water.

But, yes, a lot of schools nowadays are pushing kids to drink healthier stuff.
Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Where was The Radioactive Clothing filmed? Whose house was it? Address?
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 79748

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:47 am

John Denver wrote:

Radioactive Clothing was filmed in Mike Vendegnia’s house - 7604 South Depew Way
Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79183

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:10 am

exceptionella wrote:
John Denver wrote:

Radioactive Clothing was filmed in Mike Vendegnia’s house - 7604 South Depew Way

i always thought it was in eric's house , since he calls the lady in the '' kitchen mom '' .
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 79748

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:57 pm

afrrs wrote:
exceptionella wrote:
John Denver wrote:

i always thought it was in eric's house , since he calls the lady in the '' kitchen mom '' .

No, Mike's. If you look at his interview with authorities (JC-001-007331) his address is listed, so to google his address and view pictures, simply comparing them with the video footage of RC it can be clearly seen that they are the same.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84015
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 am

maninthebox wrote:
JayJay wrote:
maninthebox wrote:
Who's this person? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've tried finding his/her name but couldn't

Difficult to find out who it is because the original poster deleted all his or her comments in the thread.

I was hoping someone might remember who it was and that it was someone quite close to E&D  Sad 

A year later, but you still can read the original posts here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This person claims to be a Columbine 99 graduate who was in the same German and Chemistry classes as Eric during the 98/99 school year. But I cannot find the class roster for any of those :/
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82440
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am

The hardest thing about reading that was all of the comments by those who who suffered through the witch hunt afterwards. Some of the zero tolerance crap that came after the shooting was utter nonsense.

Good find, though. Brooks also said something similar in his AMA to the effect of, "don't be a dick, it might save your life..."
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:25 am

May be a stupid question, but from the footage or pictures from the event do we ever see either of the dropped trenchcoats?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 96943
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:02 am

WhereHateRunsRed wrote:
May be a stupid question, but from the footage or pictures from the event do we ever see either of the dropped trenchcoats?

There's definitely a picture of Eric's knocking about somewhere. It's most probably in the Columbine Related Photos thread.
Back to top Go down
alt reality

Contribution Points : 76815

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 am

Is black jacks pizza still there?
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82440
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:09 am

Yes, there are at least a couple of pics that shoe Eric's trench coat at the top of the hill by the chain link fence. There is also a ski mask(baklava) there, as well as some gloves. BRB:

Sorry for the Tumblr link:

Edited by: Jenn.
Links to personal profiles on Tumblr are not allowed on the forum.

I've added just the picture of Eric's coat.

Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 11:11 am

few questions about this video.
Was it before Dylan grew his hair long?
Is this the library (behind him looks like the desk Patti was hiding under)
Where was this footage released? I'm guessing in a rare documentary or news report, that had it's original audio of Dylan speaking removed.
What do you think this interview with Dylan was about?
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78170

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 pm

CharlesWhitman wrote:

I believe this was filmed near the time of the van break in ('98). In Dylan's mugshot his hair looks considerably shorter so I'm almost certain it was before he let his hair grow out.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78431

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:10 pm

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Is this the library (behind him looks like the desk Patti was hiding under)
Where was this footage released? I'm guessing in a rare documentary or news report, that had it's original audio of Dylan speaking removed.
What do you think this interview with Dylan was about?

I watched the old "columbine fire department" video on Youtube and can confirm that it is the library.

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78431

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:12 pm

It's actually the SAME DAY as the van break in. I remember reading someone pointing it out sometime and I looked it up now and the dates matches.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 117790
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Actually there is no mug shot photo of Dylan Klebold. That is a driving abstract from the DMV. That photo is the one that was on his driver's license. So it was taken back when he got his drivers license. Hence the difference in hair length.

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78170

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Jenn wrote:
Actually there is no mug shot photo of Dylan Klebold. That is a driving abstract from the DMV. That photo is the one that was on his driver's license. So it was taken back when he got his drivers license. Hence the difference in hair length.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up Smile
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 pm

1891 wrote:

I watched the old "columbine fire department" video on Youtube and can confirm that it is the library.
Same room where he'd die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next