Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62869
Forum Reputation : 0

Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Empty
PostSubject: Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested   Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Was he injured?

PostSubject: Re: Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested   Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 2:34 pm

From a few different reports I have read it was because he was having trouble breathing when he was finally caught and arrested.

I have also read one or two that stated he supposedly said he had been shot. Don't know how accurate those stories were. But either way it was obviously proven false, as he had suffered no such injuries.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 81859
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested   Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch this video from 2:21 - Nikolas was completely unconscious and a limp noodle when they found him in the grass and arrested him. Then by the time they had driven to the stretcher he still had to be held up. He could not even stand on his own. It looks like he was drugged. He had just been walking with other students as they fled the building (there are two students who gave interviews saying he was walking with them as they were walking out of the school AND there were gunshots being fired from inside the building at the same time that Nik was with them).

How did he end up unconscious in the grass, that's my biggest question. I'm not a conspiracy nut but nothing about this situation makes sense.

Then there's David Hogg, who lied about being in the school...

First, he came out with footage of him under a desk telling the camera what time it was, and that he just heard the first shot, whispering into the camera. So everyone was thinking this kid was in the school when the shooting started.

Next, he gave an interview saying he was in the school when the first shots were fired and he was with his classmates and realized the shooting was not a drill and said he wanted all of their voices to carry on through time and make a difference in case they all died.

Then, in another interview with other students around, he said that on the day of the shooting, he grabbed his camera and hopped on his bike and rode 3 miles - from his house - to the school to capture as many interviews as possible.

Huh??
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested   Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 3:32 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
I'm not a conspiracy nut but nothing about this situation makes sense.

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I'm going to subtly suggest that Nickolas Cruz was drugged by the government and that the survivors are crisis actors."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested   Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was Cruz taken into ambulance after he was arrested
Page 1 of 1