Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E&D and money.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 pm

I read a comment that mentioned they thought Eric funded most of NBK. I think in TBT Dylan said he had $200 on him and Eric said he had to cash a $50 check.

Dylan and his family were wealthier than the Harris’s but n A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. Eric seemed to be more responsible when it came to that. Eric earned more at his job too.

Do we have other pieces of evidence that shows who paid for what?
Back to top Go down

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:09 am

Didn't Eric keep A LOT of the receipts? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:35 am

We don't have actual receipts. We know Eric paid for propane, fireworks, bullets and then of course his own time.

It seems Dylan did spend some of his time, spent for his guns and his bullets.

Eric worked 2 jobs in high school for a time when Dylan was unemployed a lot. I think that factors in as well

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 am

Lizpuff wrote:
We don't have actual receipts.  We know Eric paid for propane, fireworks, bullets and then of course his own time.

It seems Dylan did spend some of his time, spent for his guns and his bullets.  

Eric worked 2 jobs in high school for a time when Dylan was unemployed a lot.  I think that factors in as well

Agreed. Dylan really did have issues keeping a steady job. So Eric probably HAD to pay for things a lot to keep NBK on schedule.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
in A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. 

Is this because Dylan was just lazy in general or was he spending his money on other things?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
in A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. 

Is this because Dylan was just lazy in general or was he spending his money on other things?

I think he was spending money on other things but also like SG said, he wasn’t employed as steadily as as Eric was. He job hopped (Blackjacks, Albertsons and Conouter Renaissance) He didn’t seem to want to do any typical teenage jobs.
Back to top Go down
rebootoX

rebootoX

Contribution Points : 56629
Forum Reputation : 0

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think he was spending money on other things but also like SG said, he wasn’t employed as steadily as as Eric was. He job hopped (Blackjacks, Albertsons and Conouter Renaissance) He didn’t seem to want to do any typical teenage jobs.

Dylan wasn't lazy, he was just not that good in keeping his jobs. He actually worked quite a time in a computer shop but then left and went back to Blackjack Pizza because that job took too much time.
Back to top Go down
rebootoX

rebootoX

Contribution Points : 56629
Forum Reputation : 0

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I read a comment that mentioned they thought Eric funded most of NBK. I think in TBT Dylan said he had $200 on him and Eric said he had to cash a $50 check.

Dylan and his family were wealthier than the Harris’s but n A Mother’s Reckoning Sue said Dylan was often short in funds and was late with his diversion payments. Eric seemed to be more responsible when it came to that. Eric earned more at his job too.

Do we have other pieces of evidence that shows who paid for what?

I think Eric paid for must of their stuff, beacause he had better paid jobs and from what I learned from Sue Klebold's book we know that Dylan and the whole Klebold family had problems with finances. But what do you think, who paid for the guns?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:23 pm

I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I had to re-read that part of Eric’s journal , but I feel like he wrote “I have to get Vodka another gun”

Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns, then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Dylan did pay for his own guns right? But I do recall Eric saying something about Dylan needing another gun. scratch

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

Why couldn't Eric buy ammo? He was 18 by then.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.
Back to top Go down

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Also if it is ever proved that Eric indeed bought all the guns,  then that would really prove just how damn lazy Dylan was if he couldn't even pay for the gun to kill himself with.

I feel like I read Dylan bought at least his Tec-9 because I think he gave Mark a partial payment, then the rest later. They were just waiting on ammo right? They met with Mark on the 19th, the night before. I'm not mentioning anything else that happened then even though I really want to.

That makes sense too because Nate said in the 11k that he was worried Dylan was doing drugs because he was hanging out with Mark and Dylan said his famous line he seemed to always say "I'm not that stupid" he was just buying a gun... he never said anything about Eric giving him money for it.

I have often wondered the same thing. He could have bought his ammo and not have had to rely on Mark at all.scratch  

An by the way POTATOES! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I have often wondered the same thing. He could have bought his ammo and not have had to rely on Mark at all.scratch  

Baked with sour cream, YUM! lol!
Back to top Go down

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Baked with sour cream, YUM! lol!

Or boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew. Roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E&D and money.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D and money.    E&D and money.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E&D and money.
Page 1 of 1