Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Trey Sesler was a Youtuber who reviewed cartoons.
He was born on August 3, 1989 and during February 2012 he murdered his parents and his brother.
The thing is, he actually wanted to kill more (70 people) in a rampage (One of his plans was shooting up his highschool).
He is now in jail.
What do you think about Sesler's story ?
Do you have more informations on him ?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 pm

I don't know if you've seen these videos before so this may not be new to you but here you go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MilverSoxie and vamorris91 like this post

Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57404
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 pm

I wonder what he's currently doing in prison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Stoned Slacker   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
I wonder what he's currently doing in prison
I don't think he is doing anything special.
The activities that a prisoner can do are very limitated.
It would be more interesting to know his reputation between other prisoners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 1:59 pm

-Trey Sesler's family:
Father, Lawton Ray Sesler Jr. (Aug. 17 1953 - March 19 2012). He was a teacher on Robinson Elementary, in Cy-Fair Independent School District. He worked there for at least 16 years, at the time of the killings.
Spoiler:

Mother, Rhonda Dee Wyse Sesler (10 Aug. 1954 - March 19 2012). She was working at a local newspaper, Waller Times, for six years, at the time of the killings.
Spoiler:

Brother, Mark Alan Sesler (Sept. 05 1985 - March 19 2012). I don’t know much about him, except that he appeared on many of Trey’s videos, and they seemed to get along well. His youtube channel it’s still up.
Spoiler:

-Youtube channels and other accounts:
Trey Sesler main youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trey's second channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trey's vimeo account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trey's MySpace account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mark Sesler's youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Pictures from Trey's Facebook and MySpace accounts:
Spoiler:

-There’s no back-up of Trey’s facebook, but according to news articles, this message was written on his about section:
“Welcome to the house of fun

I'm Trey, no nicknames or anything. I really like to take it easy and have a nice time.
I'm really interested in my education as a college student and am really excited about graduating in a few years.
I plant things sometimes in the spring like peppers and strawberries.
My car is currently the most exciting part of my days. Please to meet you though, take it easy.”

-Playlist with videos from the news coverage:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Letter that Trey Sesler sent to a plotter of a mass shooting, James Oliver Seevakumaran (he ended up killing himself, without hurting anyone else):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41568
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 12:02 pm

His main channel was been deleted.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:04 pm

Killisaki wrote:
His main channel was been deleted.
Yep. A month ago or so, the case was mentioned on a huge podcast of anime; so it was expected. I have most of his videos (not all); I will re-upload them eventually, if no one else does it.
Back to top Go down
forDiesel

Contribution Points : 35565
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 5:26 am

N/A

Last edited by forDiesel on Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Killisaki and vamorris91 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 6:43 am

Nice, good to know. I did search on there, but couldn’t find anything.

There’s also one video that was deleted after the killings, but before the complete deletion of the channel (and it isn’t on the archive), it’s a review of an anime called Green Green. It was uploaded between “Anime Discussion - Spirited Away” and “Anime Discussion - Akira”: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 7:08 pm

Well, due to my boredom, I end up looking through some archives of Mr. Anime videos and found some replies by him, responding to comments on his videos, some are interesting, some are not. The usernames arent censored because I dont care, also I dont know how to do it.
The following two pictures came from the video "Season 2's Last Stand":
Spoiler:
The next one is from "Mr. Anime Reviews: Aika R-16"
Spoiler:
This one is from "Mr. Anime Reviews: Full Metal Panic-The Second Raid" (warning: possible spoilers from the show if you havent seen it):
Spoiler:
This one that is response of him to a comment that Gigguk left on "Is anime reviewing a lost art?":
Spoiler:
On "Mr. Anime Reviews: Highschool of the Dead":
Spoiler:
This is the last one (that I know of), which might be the more interesting one at least related to what he would do later, this is from the video "9mm rifle test":
Spoiler:

vamorris91 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Funny, I don’t think that I found even one comment of Mr. Anime, when I was going through his channel a few months ago. I need to check those archives…

-Speaking of comments, here there’s one of someone threatening to do a school shooting. I saved it because it’s from a few months before the Suzano shooting. I highly doubt that they are related, but I don’t know much about the Suzano shooters, or what youtube accounts they had. It was made on the “Trey Show 3” video.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Here there’s an excellent article about the case, made by someone who knew Trey’s mother, and also saw Trey’s police confession: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-And a rare interview of Mr. Anime, from 2010:
Part 01 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 02 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 03 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 6:07 am

I think most of his comments were deleted, years before the channel termination, I found the comments on archive of his videos from 2012, none after, unfortanely, not all videos pages were archived (at least on WayBackMachine), and most of then were archived late, like between 2017 and 2020, which I think is certainly a time where all his replies on his channel were deleted. I will dont do that anymore, because check WayBackMachine is a pain in the ass, and mostly are not archived or are very late archives, so they dont have a lot of interest value for me. Also I found some other on the video "Party with me", the one on the middle is more "well aged", since he says that he plans to do good things in 2012.
Spoiler:

vamorris91 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 23095
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:43 am

A couple of documentary-type videos about Sesler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.   Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.
Page 1 of 1