Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?

Go down 
+13
Scarletmoon
Glamazon
hallywayhomicide
InsaneIntruder
Screamingophelia
Emanation of Darkness
QuestionMark
imgview
UncontinuedProcess
TheGoodGuy
Jenn
D-FENS1993
Tommy QTR
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Who do you hate the most and for what reason? 

I saw a comment in here yesterday where someone mentioned Walter Seifert, and I remember hearing about him before. I simply hate the fact that he killed those people with a flamethrower, I don´t know ANYTHING about him other than the fact he killed them with fire. I HATE torture and I think it was (in lack of a better word) "evil" I hate to use the term evil because being evil is a subjective matter on what is perceived as an evil act. 
But burning people to death is so monstrous, I can only begin to imagine the pain the victims must´ve been in, I think it was such an unnecessary amount of pain he put them in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 pm

I'm gonna be honest, i actually don't hate any of them, even though i cannot condone their actions.
I try not to get angry at them because if i do, it's going to make understanding them much harder and because i just don't naturally get angry at them.

I should also mention that Walter Seifert stabbed others too.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 pm

I hate Thomas Hamilton the most, not only because he decided to murder little children for not being allowed being to run "boys clubs" and being a paedophile, but also because of him all handguns are now banned in the UK.


_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I hate Thomas Hamilton the most, not only because he decided to murder little children for not being allowed being to run "boys clubs" and being a paedophile, but also because of him all handguns are now banned in the UK.


The Labour and Tory governments are the reason for the handgun ban, Hamilton didn't ban anything, and Michael Ryan also influenced gun control laws.

I hate Liam Lyburd the most, if i can say that, because he was stupid enough to leak information that got him busted.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993


Posts : 86
Contribution Points : 42059
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-28
Location : The Valley Of Death

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

_________________
Anti Peace and Anti Life. Anti Husband, Anti Wife. Anti Song and Anti Me. I Don't Deserve A Chance To Be
- Marilyn Manson

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape
- Patrick Bateman

"Self" is a delusion and life cannot be anything other than suffering.
- Adam Lanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I hate Thomas Hamilton the most, not only because he decided to murder little children for not being allowed being to run "boys clubs" and being a paedophile, but also because of him all handguns are now banned in the UK.


The Labour and Tory governments are the reason for the handgun ban, Hamilton didn't ban anything, and Michael Ryan also influenced gun control laws.

I hate Liam Lyburd the most, if i can say that, because he was stupid enough to leak information that got him busted.
If Hamilton didn't kill little kids then Handguns wouldn't be banned in the first place, if anything it's the fault of the Scottish Police for ignoring people who reported Hamilton, even his own gun club reported him to police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
I'm gonna be honest, i actually don't hate any of them, even though i cannot condone their actions.
I try not to get angry at them because if i do, it's going to make understanding them much harder and because i just don't naturally get angry at them.

I should also mention that Walter Seifert stabbed others too.
As I said I don´t know anything about the case other than he used a flamethrower and a lance (or so it says on murderpedia) and somehow stabbing doesn´t bother me at all, I just think burning people is a method of torture and as I said I hate torture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

Yeah, Randy Stair sucks. Randy's the supreme cringelord IMO. I take back what i said about not hating any killer, i actually hate randy stair the most.

Randy was an ungrateful little shit (Dylan Klebold would probably agree with me on that), Randy created cringy shit (EGS and the old PP videos is the source of the cringe), Randy couldn't shoot a pistol-gripped shotgun right (all he needed to do was watch a couple of videos showing how to shoot them and he would've done fine, but noooooooo), Randy's animation was shit, Randy's meme on here makes a heart attack more tolerable, Randy's racist rant's so stupid and nonsensical, Randy killed innocent people (i think one of them had a child, which is even more fucked up), Randy didn't compress his files (download HandBrake and use MS paint to reduce the Horizontal and Vertical sizes and it could've been at least 40 gigs instead of 160 or whatever the fuck it was), Randy dissed CVA for stupid reasons (who gives a shit if CVA doesn't show his face?), Randy had shit taste in media (well, except for Green Day, The Beatles and i do like Comeback song.) Randy hated minute shit for stupid reasons (the dislikes list on the Andrew Blaze page of the EGS wiki is just fuckin' ridiculous, i'm surprised Randy lived for 25 years), Randy's take on destiny, soul contracts, etc. was fuckin' retarded, Randy's visual effects were absolute shit, Randy's very hard to relate to and Randy wouldn't allow others 40+ to join the ghost squad.

Those are my reasons.


Last edited by Halcyon666 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993


Posts : 86
Contribution Points : 42059
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-28
Location : The Valley Of Death

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

Yeah, Randy Stair sucks. Randy's the supreme cringelord IMO. I take back what i said about not hating any killer, i actually hate randy stair the most.

Randy was an ungrateful little shit (Dylan Klebold would probably agree with me on that), Randy created cringy shit (EGS and the old PP videos is the source of the cringe), Randy couldn't shoot a pistol-gripped shotgun right (all he needed to do was watch a couple of videos showing how to shoot them and he would've done fine, but noooooooo), Randy's animation was shit, Randy's meme on here makes a heart attack more tolerable, Randy's racist rant's so stupid and nonsensical, Randy killed innocent people (i think one of them had a child, which is even more fucked up), Randy didn't compress his files (download Handlebrake and use MS paint to reduce the Horizontal and Vertical sizes and it could've been at least 40 gigs instead of 160 or whatever the fuck it was), Randy dissed CVA for stupid reasons (who gives a shit if CVA doesn't show his face?), Randy had shit taste in media (well, except for Green Day, The Beatles and i do like Comeback song.) Randy hated minute shit for stupid reasons (the dislikes list on the Andrew Blaze page of the EGS wiki is just fuckin' ridiculous, i'm surprised Randy lived for 25 years), Randy's take on destiny, soul contracts, etc. was fuckin' retarded, Randy's visual effects were absolute shit, Randy's very hard to relate to and Randy wouldn't allow others 40+ to join the ghost squad.

Those are my reasons.

         
I said there were way too many to list but I'm pretty sure you just covered all of them.
It really does make me happy to see people make fun of him. His great legacy to the world is an absolute joke. (BTW why did you say Dylan Klebold would agree with you on that point, I didn't really get that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Randy Stair, obviously. But also Steve Stephens. Sure, he may not count as a mass murderer, but he recorded himself killing an innocent old man just minding his own business over a woman. On Easter of all days, too.


Last edited by SavageGlocker on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:41 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

Yeah, Randy Stair sucks. Randy's the supreme cringelord IMO. I take back what i said about not hating any killer, i actually hate randy stair the most.

Randy was an ungrateful little shit (Dylan Klebold would probably agree with me on that), Randy created cringy shit (EGS and the old PP videos is the source of the cringe), Randy couldn't shoot a pistol-gripped shotgun right (all he needed to do was watch a couple of videos showing how to shoot them and he would've done fine, but noooooooo), Randy's animation was shit, Randy's meme on here makes a heart attack more tolerable, Randy's racist rant's so stupid and nonsensical, Randy killed innocent people (i think one of them had a child, which is even more fucked up), Randy didn't compress his files (download Handlebrake and use MS paint to reduce the Horizontal and Vertical sizes and it could've been at least 40 gigs instead of 160 or whatever the fuck it was), Randy dissed CVA for stupid reasons (who gives a shit if CVA doesn't show his face?), Randy had shit taste in media (well, except for Green Day, The Beatles and i do like Comeback song.) Randy hated minute shit for stupid reasons (the dislikes list on the Andrew Blaze page of the EGS wiki is just fuckin' ridiculous, i'm surprised Randy lived for 25 years), Randy's take on destiny, soul contracts, etc. was fuckin' retarded, Randy's visual effects were absolute shit, Randy's very hard to relate to and Randy wouldn't allow others 40+ to join the ghost squad.

Those are my reasons.

         
I said there were way too many to list but I'm pretty sure you just covered all of them.
It really does make me happy to see people make fun of him. His great legacy to the world is an absolute joke. (BTW why did you say Dylan Klebold would agree with you on that point, I didn't really get that)

Dylan Klebold called someone an "Ungrateful little shit" during the basement tapes. But yeah, i agree, Randy's legacy is a joke, there's so much you can use for punchlines, it's a field day for a stand-up comedian, you could dedicate an entire special to him and you wouldn't even cover every possible punchline because there's so much material to use.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:42 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Randy Stair, obviously. But also Steve Stephens. Sure, he may not count as a mass murderer, but he recorded himself killing an innocent old man just minding his own business on Easter of all days.

Yeah, Steve Stephens was a fuckin' retard.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
I'm gonna be honest, i actually don't hate any of them, even though i cannot condone their actions.
I try not to get angry at them because if i do, it's going to make understanding them much harder and because i just don't naturally get angry at them.

I should also mention that Walter Seifert stabbed others too.
As I said I don´t know anything about the case other than he used a flamethrower and a lance (or so it says on murderpedia) and somehow stabbing doesn´t bother me at all, I just think burning people is a method of torture and as I said I hate torture.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that, dammit.

I agree with you, stabbing isn't nearly as bad as burning someone to death, at least with stabbing someone, death can occur within seconds (if done right). I would much rather be stabbed than burned because being stabbed isn't as painful and torturous as being burned to death. I feel bad whenever someone burns themselves or someone does it because of the pain they had to deal with. I'm glad flamethrower attacks don't occur frequently.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
I'm gonna be honest, i actually don't hate any of them, even though i cannot condone their actions.
I try not to get angry at them because if i do, it's going to make understanding them much harder and because i just don't naturally get angry at them.

I should also mention that Walter Seifert stabbed others too.
As I said I don´t know anything about the case other than he used a flamethrower and a lance (or so it says on murderpedia) and somehow stabbing doesn´t bother me at all, I just think burning people is a method of torture and as I said I hate torture.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that, dammit.

I agree with you, stabbing isn't nearly as bad as burning someone to death, at least with stabbing someone, death can occur within seconds (if done right).  I would much rather be stabbed than burned because being stabbed isn't as painful and torturous as being burned to death. I feel bad whenever someone burns themselves or someone does it because of the pain they had to deal with. I'm glad flamethrower attacks don't occur frequently.
Thank you for agreeing with me on that one, and I like that you have some knowledge about how fast a knife can kill if done right, I was actually almost certain you would say something about being stabbed make you bleed out for a long time and I´m glad you didn´t, because it´s all about placement just like a bullet wound. I have seen videos where people die in about 10 second or less from being stabbed, I specifically remember a video from the youtuber Active Self Protection where a man get stabbed in his major artery in the thigh and he bleeds out and dies in under 10 seconds. That actually wouldn´t be a painful death due to the adrenaline he most likely wouldn´t feel much and just lose consciousness in less than those 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Although not a mass murderer, Raoul Moat was a failure of natrual selection.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:12 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

Thank you for agreeing with me on that one, and I like that you have some knowledge about how fast a knife can kill if done right, I was actually almost certain you would say something about being stabbed make you bleed out for a long time and I´m glad you didn´t, because it´s all about placement just like a bullet wound. I have seen videos where people die in about 10 second or less from being stabbed, I specifically remember a video from the youtuber Active Self Protection where a man get stabbed in his major artery in the thigh and he bleeds out and dies in under 10 seconds. That actually wouldn´t be a painful death due to the adrenaline he most likely wouldn´t feel much and just lose consciousness in less than those 10 seconds.

I'm glad you enjoyed my response, i know this because i used to watch alot of snuff videos when i was 16-17 (i don't watch snuff much anymore, but i do watch it once in a while) and because i love researching human anatomy (it fascinates me how our bodies function).
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3047
Contribution Points : 100689
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

Thank you for agreeing with me on that one, and I like that you have some knowledge about how fast a knife can kill if done right, I was actually almost certain you would say something about being stabbed make you bleed out for a long time and I´m glad you didn´t, because it´s all about placement just like a bullet wound. I have seen videos where people die in about 10 second or less from being stabbed, I specifically remember a video from the youtuber Active Self Protection where a man get stabbed in his major artery in the thigh and he bleeds out and dies in under 10 seconds. That actually wouldn´t be a painful death due to the adrenaline he most likely wouldn´t feel much and just lose consciousness in less than those 10 seconds.

I'm glad you enjoyed my response, i know this because i used to watch alot of snuff videos when i was 16-17 (i don't watch snuff much anymore, but i do watch it once in a while) and because i love researching human anatomy (it fascinates me how our bodies function).
Yeah I have that fascinating too, I have been a member of Documenting Reality for 6+ years and use Liveleak and Bestgore too. And yeah I definitely have learned a lot by watching real life videos of people getting stabbed, shot or been in accidents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:47 am

I can't muster up proper hatred for any of them (I find Randy to be so much of a joke that I'm too busy laughing to hold any proper hate for him), but I will say my least favorites tend to be the least interesting ones (like Stephen Paddock). 

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Who do you hate the most and for what reason? 

I saw a comment in here yesterday where someone mentioned Walter Seifert, and I remember hearing about him before. I simply hate the fact that he killed those people with a flamethrower, I don´t know ANYTHING about him other than the fact he killed them with fire. I HATE torture and I think it was (in lack of a better word) "evil" I hate to use the term evil because being evil is a subjective matter on what is perceived as an evil act. 
But burning people to death is so monstrous, I can only begin to imagine the pain the victims must´ve been in, I think it was such an unnecessary amount of pain he put them in.

You wanna hear about a really contemptable shooter, take a look at Devin Patrick Kelly. The dude was killing dogs and violently beating his wife and child for years before his murder spree.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:03 am

QuestionMark wrote:

You wanna hear about a really contemptable shooter, take a look at Devin Patrick Kelly. The dude was killing dogs and violently beating his wife and child for years before his murder spree.

Yeah, Devin's really bad, actually the worst one i have researched because of all the shit he did throughout his life.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:37 am

QuestionMark wrote:
I can't muster up proper hatred for any of them (I find Randy to be so much of a joke that I'm too busy laughing to hold any proper hate for him), but I will say my least favorites tend to be the least interesting ones (like Stephen Paddock). 

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Who do you hate the most and for what reason? 

I saw a comment in here yesterday where someone mentioned Walter Seifert, and I remember hearing about him before. I simply hate the fact that he killed those people with a flamethrower, I don´t know ANYTHING about him other than the fact he killed them with fire. I HATE torture and I think it was (in lack of a better word) "evil" I hate to use the term evil because being evil is a subjective matter on what is perceived as an evil act. 
But burning people to death is so monstrous, I can only begin to imagine the pain the victims must´ve been in, I think it was such an unnecessary amount of pain he put them in.

You wanna hear about a really contemptable shooter, take a look at Devin Patrick Kelly. The dude was killing dogs and violently beating his wife and child for years before his murder spree.
Somehow that doesn´t bother me, there is a big difference in beating someone and burning them to death. But still fuck him for beating his child, his child should be able to enjoy those few years they have in paradise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess


Posts : 486
Contribution Points : 50232
Forum Reputation : 380
Join date : 2017-10-22

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 am

Dimitrios Pagourtzis soley because of this stupid smug ass photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jenn wrote:
Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.
But why just Adam Lanza? There been dozens of mass murderers that targeted little children like Thomas Hamilton, Patrick Purdy and Ronald Gene Simmons or any other shooter that targeted minors (Anyone aged under 18).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:57 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis soley because of this stupid smug ass photo:
Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? 5b00ee4670910-666x1024

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? I-do-not-like-this-painting-charlie-its-smug-aura-1023506

Jenn wrote:
Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.
But why just Adam Lanza? There been dozens of mass murderers that targeted little children like Thomas Hamilton, Patrick Purdy and Ronald Gene Simmons or any other shooter that targeted minors (Anyone aged under 18).    


Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned



Posts : 76
Contribution Points : 37534
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-07-05

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis soley because of this stupid smug ass photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jenn wrote:
Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.
But why just Adam Lanza? There been dozens of mass murderers that targeted little children like Thomas Hamilton, Patrick Purdy and Ronald Gene Simmons or any other shooter that targeted minors (Anyone aged under 18).    


Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  
Well, now he rots in prison until they give him the needle, wont even get a last meal lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
http://theync.com/video-of-santa-fe-school-shooter-dimitros-pagourtzis-taken-one-hour-before-shooting.htm

Shoutout to @sororityalpha for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.

Nice find. Thanks to both yourself and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding it.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

Yeah, Randy Stair sucks. Randy's the supreme cringelord IMO. I take back what i said about not hating any killer, i actually hate randy stair the most.

Randy was an ungrateful little shit (Dylan Klebold would probably agree with me on that), Randy created cringy shit (EGS and the old PP videos is the source of the cringe), Randy couldn't shoot a pistol-gripped shotgun right (all he needed to do was watch a couple of videos showing how to shoot them and he would've done fine, but noooooooo), Randy's animation was shit, Randy's meme on here makes a heart attack more tolerable, Randy's racist rant's so stupid and nonsensical, Randy killed innocent people (i think one of them had a child, which is even more fucked up), Randy didn't compress his files (download Handlebrake and use MS paint to reduce the Horizontal and Vertical sizes and it could've been at least 40 gigs instead of 160 or whatever the fuck it was), Randy dissed CVA for stupid reasons (who gives a shit if CVA doesn't show his face?), Randy had shit taste in media (well, except for Green Day, The Beatles and i do like Comeback song.) Randy hated minute shit for stupid reasons (the dislikes list on the Andrew Blaze page of the EGS wiki is just fuckin' ridiculous, i'm surprised Randy lived for 25 years), Randy's take on destiny, soul contracts, etc. was fuckin' retarded, Randy's visual effects were absolute shit, Randy's very hard to relate to and Randy wouldn't allow others 40+ to join the ghost squad.

Those are my reasons.

         

I forgot to mention, Randy's extremely unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
Damn I hate these edgy shooters, no vocabulary other than fuck this and fuck that so cringy to watch.

_________________
Childhood Was Paradise 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
I wonder if that was like his version of the basement tapes?

As He did try and copy Eric and Dylan.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
http://theync.com/video-of-santa-fe-school-shooter-dimitros-pagourtzis-taken-one-hour-before-shooting.htm

Shoutout to @sororityalpha for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
Damn I hate these edgy shooters, no vocabulary other than fuck this and fuck that so cringy to watch.

It's like saying the word fuck is edgy to them, yeah, no it's not. Edgelord shooters are shit at being edgy *Cough* Randy Stair *Cough, they aren't creative with it, they don't hit where it hurts (not condoning that shit, just saying, if an edgy shooter really wants to be edgy, aim for where it hurts).
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
I wonder if that was like his version of the basement tapes?

As He did try and copy Eric and Dylan.
If it indeed was it was a pathetic attempt just like any other copycat. Just like Alvaro Castillo, I can´t stand these copycats that only are trying to become their idols. Sure all shooters today, Seung Hui Cho, Jiverly Wong, Adam Lanza were all INSPIRED by previous shooters but they didn´t try and become their role models they had their own personal reasons.

_________________
Childhood Was Paradise 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 4:19 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
I wonder if that was like his version of the basement tapes?

As He did try and copy Eric and Dylan.
If it indeed was it was a pathetic attempt just like any other copycat. Just like Alvaro Castillo, I can´t stand these copycats that only are trying to become their idols. Sure all shooters today, Seung Hui Cho, Jiverly Wong, Adam Lanza were all INSPIRED by previous shooters but they didn´t try and become their role models they had their own personal reasons.
Exactly, I absolutely hate copycats, especially Columbine ones. Like be original for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Dimitrios was very smug about his shooting, just watch his final video, he even went as far as to say "To everyone who dies, fuck all of you" in the very beginning of the video.  

Wait, what video? I must've missed this cause I don't remember him having made a video.
I'm referring to this video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shoutout to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for mentioning this video in the Santa Fe topic on page 9, without that user, i wouldn't have known about this video.
I wonder if that was like his version of the basement tapes?

As He did try and copy Eric and Dylan.
If it indeed was it was a pathetic attempt just like any other copycat. Just like Alvaro Castillo, I can´t stand these copycats that only are trying to become their idols. Sure all shooters today, Seung Hui Cho, Jiverly Wong, Adam Lanza were all INSPIRED by previous shooters but they didn´t try and become their role models they had their own personal reasons.
Exactly, I absolutely hate copycats, especially Columbine ones. Like be original for god's sake.
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Damn I hate these edgy shooters, no vocabulary other than fuck this and fuck that so cringy to watch.

Well Nikolas Cruz was pretty cringey but I think he only cursed once or twice in his video manifesto.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 53891
Forum Reputation : 45
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 28

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 7:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Damn I hate these edgy shooters, no vocabulary other than fuck this and fuck that so cringy to watch.

Well Nikolas Cruz was pretty cringey but I think he only cursed once or twice in his video manifesto.
Still "You´re all going to diiie.. PEW PEW PEW" Pathetic attempt to redeem himself as a badass (as he think he was) but it just came out as cringy and autistic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 7:16 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Damn I hate these edgy shooters, no vocabulary other than fuck this and fuck that so cringy to watch.

Well Nikolas Cruz was pretty cringey but I think he only cursed once or twice in his video manifesto.
Still "You´re all going to diiie.. PEW PEW PEW" Pathetic attempt to redeem himself as a badass (as he think he was) but it just came out as cringy and autistic.
Well he was so kinda explains it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Ivan wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
Randy Stair for way too many reasons to list

Yeah, Randy Stair sucks. Randy's the supreme cringelord IMO. I take back what i said about not hating any killer, i actually hate randy stair the most.

Randy was an ungrateful little shit (Dylan Klebold would probably agree with me on that), Randy created cringy shit (EGS and the old PP videos is the source of the cringe), Randy couldn't shoot a pistol-gripped shotgun right (all he needed to do was watch a couple of videos showing how to shoot them and he would've done fine, but noooooooo), Randy's animation was shit, Randy's meme on here makes a heart attack more tolerable, Randy's racist rant's so stupid and nonsensical, Randy killed innocent people (i think one of them had a child, which is even more fucked up), Randy didn't compress his files (download Handlebrake and use MS paint to reduce the Horizontal and Vertical sizes and it could've been at least 40 gigs instead of 160 or whatever the fuck it was), Randy dissed CVA for stupid reasons (who gives a shit if CVA doesn't show his face?), Randy had shit taste in media (well, except for Green Day, The Beatles and i do like Comeback song.) Randy hated minute shit for stupid reasons (the dislikes list on the Andrew Blaze page of the EGS wiki is just fuckin' ridiculous, i'm surprised Randy lived for 25 years), Randy's take on destiny, soul contracts, etc. was fuckin' retarded, Randy's visual effects were absolute shit, Randy's very hard to relate to and Randy wouldn't allow others 40+ to join the ghost squad.

Those are my reasons.

         

I forgot to mention, Randy's extremely unoriginal.  
You also forgot to mention that Randy didn't even live for 25 years. He died at 24. He never saw his 25th birthday.
I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned



Posts : 104
Contribution Points : 36059
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2018-10-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emanation of Darkness
Banned



Posts : 104
Contribution Points : 36059
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2018-10-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:04 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4051
Contribution Points : 98362
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?

Well, your dislike of them. I'm just saying there are killers who kill children, some of them who are quite sadistic about it too. You mentioned in your introduction post you were "disabled", so I assume the hatred is of a personal nature?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175325
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 1:45 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?

Well, your dislike of them. I'm just saying there are killers who kill children, some of them who are quite sadistic about it too. You mentioned in your introduction post you were "disabled", so I assume the hatred is of a personal nature?

I don’t believe that Dylan would hsbe been known as an ableist using today’s terms. I think there’s a lot of different things that could have gone into it . It is irritates me. Dylan never said he hated special-needs people. We don’t know the full story about him and Adam. Also if he was bullying he could’ve found someone to bully too. Because if he what he went through.Just because you may have something different about you doesn’t mean that you are the nicest person on earth. Adam could’ve been a bully too.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 75192
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?

Well, your dislike of them. I'm just saying there are killers who kill children, some of them who are quite sadistic about it too. You mentioned in your introduction post you were "disabled", so I assume the hatred is of a personal nature?

I don’t believe that Dylan would hsbe been known as an ableist using today’s terms. I think there’s a lot of different things that could have gone into it . It is irritates me. Dylan never said he hated special-needs people. We don’t know the full story about him and Adam. Also if he was bullying he could’ve found someone to bully too. Because if he what he went through.Just because you may have something different about you doesn’t mean that you are the nicest person on earth. Adam could’ve been a bully too.
Exactly. For all we know Adam could of made the whole thing up.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emanation of Darkness
Banned



Posts : 104
Contribution Points : 36059
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2018-10-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 5:13 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?

Well, your dislike of them. I'm just saying there are killers who kill children, some of them who are quite sadistic about it too. You mentioned in your introduction post you were "disabled", so I assume the hatred is of a personal nature?

I don’t believe that Dylan would hsbe been known as an ableist using today’s terms. I think there’s a lot of different things that could have gone into it . It is irritates me. Dylan never said he hated special-needs people.
He hated taxes and "moochers" which is a clear sign of an ableist social Darwinist.

Screamingophelia wrote:
We don’t know the full story about him and Adam. Also if he was bullying he could’ve found someone to bully too. Because if he what he went through.Just because you may have something different about you doesn’t mean that you are the nicest person on earth. Adam could’ve been a bully too.
I think the big picture - Nazism, the way they treated Isaah Shoels, their general focus on mental superiority, immersion in far right ideology in general, etc. suggests that it was because of the learning disability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 69136
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 12:06 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Randy Stair, obviously. But also Steve Stephens. Sure, he may not count as a mass murderer, but he recorded himself killing an innocent old man just minding his own business over a woman. On Easter of all days, too.
Yeah, that old man begging for his life was legit so sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emanation of Darkness
Banned



Posts : 104
Contribution Points : 36059
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2018-10-04

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 12:24 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Emanation of Darkness wrote:
Eric and Dylan. Fanatical ableist social Darwinists. Eric is known for that, but Dylan too - he hated disabled people, hated social safety networks, bullied a student with learning disability until he was suicidal.

Anders Breivik - fanatical ableist social Darwinist AND a salesman. Unforgivable.

What does "ableism" and Social Darwinism have to do with it?
With what?

Well, your dislike of them. I'm just saying there are killers who kill children, some of them who are quite sadistic about it too.
Well, I was never interested in them. That is except Adam Lanza - like reading info about Book of Granny and  realizing that his motivation was probably sadism and desire to shock people as indicated by the released Dora the Berserker lines made me lose my interest in him. Like he was somewhat interesting when there was the possibility that his attack was a somewhat misguided attempt to spare kids the hell of growing up in modern civilization that focuses on enslaving and exploiting individuals.

Reading about Breivik doing sales and the whole shifty methods thing like stealing client database to start his own business, just completely put me off. All these types like him are pathological liars and cheat whenever they can get away with it. They call themselves "good losers" but it doesn't mean that they are honest or play fair and would rather lose than cheat - just that if they "lose" they agree to die but won't stop themselves from using any dirty tricks.
The ultimate purpose of the game of social Darwinism is filling the Earth with cutthroat human garbage.

QuestionMark wrote:
You mentioned in your introduction post you were "disabled", so I assume the hatred is of a personal nature?
This too, but also it's about sometimes somewhat one-dimensional perception of for example Dylan as a nice guy. Generally, I see Eric and Dylan as pretty shitty people all around with few redeeming features which besides the obvious are intelligence and somewhat good taste. Particularly Dylan seems to be one of the few shooters who had semi-decent taste in games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3047
Contribution Points : 100689
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.
But why just Adam Lanza? There been dozens of mass murderers that targeted little children like Thomas Hamilton, Patrick Purdy and Ronald Gene Simmons or any other shooter that targeted minors (Anyone aged under 18).    
I've never even heard of these other people you mentioned so I'm not just picking one child murderer and letting the other ones slide. I hate them all the same, but out of the ones I know about, Adam Lanza is by far the one I hate the most.

I don't like reading about child murderers. It sickens me on a whole other level. I've stumbled across cases of children being murdered or abused a few times, like Baby Briana. I wish I never even read about it because now I'll never be able to forget it.

I don't go out of my way to research people who murder children, so that's why I don't really know who they all are.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess


Posts : 486
Contribution Points : 50232
Forum Reputation : 380
Join date : 2017-10-22

Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Jenn wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Adam Lanza. And because of the obvious. He murdered little children.
But why just Adam Lanza? There been dozens of mass murderers that targeted little children like Thomas Hamilton, Patrick Purdy and Ronald Gene Simmons or any other shooter that targeted minors (Anyone aged under 18).    
I've never even heard of these other people you mentioned so I'm not just picking one child murderer and letting the other ones slide. I hate them all the same, but out of the ones I know about, Adam Lanza is by far the one I hate the most.

I don't like reading about child murderers. It sickens me on a whole other level. I've stumbled across cases of children being murdered or abused a few times, like Baby Briana. I wish I never even read about it because now I'll never be able to forget it.

I don't go out of my way to research people who murder children, so that's why I don't really know who they all are.

Not my fault that I didn't mentioned other mass child killers or your failure to know a few more that isn't Adam Lanza for general purposes, you run a forum on columbine naturally people are going bring that stuff up even if you don't like it. Not saying that killing one type of person is worse than other, murder against all types of people are horrible whenever it be sex,race or age but you seem to letting mass teenager murderers like E&D, Nik Cruz and Tim Kretschmer slide abit, they all targeted particular young people who similar didn't get much chance of a life like most Sandy Hook victims.  

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
fanatical ableist social Darwinist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Probably Adam Lanza, Randy Stair, and Dylan Klebold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?   Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Which Mass Murderer Do You Hate The Most?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?
» Criminals and Mass Murderer Crossovers
» Table of mass murderer influences
» 'An act of terror and an act of hate': America's worst mass shooting
» Mr.Anime|Trey Sesler: Family killer and aspiring mass murderer.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: