Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING

Go down 
+8
CarelessLoner
EthanEmerson
mrhyde
QuestionMark
DooMRebel
boringguy
Tommy QTR
log_1987
12 posters
AuthorMessage

HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Empty
PostSubject: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 am

I AM NOT JOKING; I AM NOT PARANOID, READ IT ALL AND POST A RESPONSE PLEASE:
I have this classmate called Rune (I'm not going to say his surname / last name) which shows patterns of behaviour common to school shooters and I am going to explain them in this post.
I am 15 and I'm the first year of highschool, he is 14 and is in my same class / classroom.
First of all I am very friendly and understanding with this guy since the start of the school year, but other people in class aren't (Especially females, who mock his name by calling him "Rrrrrrrrrune" when referring / talking to him) and I am worried about his psychological state, my well being, his well being and the well being of others.
Threats and delusional desires:
-Today, just before going home from school he said that "When I'm going to release my anger everyone will die" or something very similar to me after I asked him if he felt less angry after someone during the lunch break mocked him (To which he responded angrily saying that he didn't care, but because when Rune is angry he isn't intimidating at all, I am the only one who took it seriously);
I then asked him "What ? Why me too ?" to which his response was "I don't care about who, I will kill anyone" [THREAT]
-He stated before that he wanted to be "Seen as a god by everyone" [DELUSIONAL DESIRE]
Psychological characteristics and other things he said / other behaviours:
He has a very low self esteem  [Caused by his physiology (Which I will talk about later) and his high difficulty and low speed in understanding and utilizing basic elementary concepts (Today he even had serious problems doing the summary of a text for class work)]
He suffers of dyslexia, dyscalculia and dysgraphia (Which probably makes him feel even more defective).
He gets angry or irritated very easily.
He refuses to do what the professors tells him to do (class work) some times.
He stated to have problems understanding things and that he isn't capable of doing anything.
He said that he feels worthless and his life is worthless.
He isn't very smart (He has an high difficulty and low speed in understanding and utilizing basic concepts).
Physiology:
-He is about 165 cm tall (5 ft 5 in) and probably weights around 35 kgs (77 lbs) at 14 years old (Which probably makes him feel inferior)
-He is unathletic (Which probably also makes him feel inferior)
-Unattractive
-Weak
-Slow when running
-Smaller than most males and females in class
Social position:
Outcast, isolated and mocked by most.
Probably the less popular and most despised person in class.
I HOPE YOU PEOPLE NOW UNDERSTAND WHY I FEEL LIKE HE IS A POTENTIAL SCHOOL SHOOTER
He is also a fan of Adolf Hitler (His love for Hitler started to show after I made some Hitler and Nazism related jokes, I don't know if he really likes him and hates jews or if he is just trying to fit in).
As you read in the "Threats and delusional desires" section of the post, he has shown to have violent fantasies about murder, even if he never acted violently against someone else (Atleast at school).
He probably doesn't know about what a school shooting is, so he probably wouldn't be a copycat killer.
Does he have access to guns ? Personally, I don't know.
The type of gun who would fit him best would be an handgun, but because he isn't the brightest tool in the shed if he or his family buy a gun in the future and he chooses it, he might even choose a shotgun (Which he probably couldn't handle).
If he commits a mass murder the number of deaths and injured would be highly related to the weapons he uses.
In that case I think he would use a firearm and not a chemical weapon (All weapons which exploits a chemical reaction to hurt others such as bombs, molotovs etc) because they are too complex and he isn't and probably wouldn't feel smart enough for that.
In regards of melee weapons (Such as knives) I highly doubt it, because wouldn't be very effective with it considering his physical inferiority to almost everyone else in regards of strenght and speed.
If he would ever commit a mass murder, I think he would be put in the OM-C1 or OM-C2 categories in my own personal classification of mass murders:
OM-C1:A mass murder that starts, develops and finishes in a single location and that isn't preceded by a murder / attempted murder in the 24 hours before it.
OM-C2: A mass murder that starts, develops and finishes in a single location and that is preceded by a murder / attempted murder in the 24 hours before it (In this case I think the people he would murder / try to murder are his parents, but I don't have enough information on the relationship between him and his relatives).
When he gets angry people don't take him seriously and laught at him because he just looks pathetic, but because I have noticed these weird behaviours and thoughts I am thinking about reporting him to the school.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57906
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:58 am

Sounds like an incel. In all likelihood he will probably just kill himself, and only himself. Just talk about firearms around him. It should be easy to find out that way if he has access since he is already leaking like mad. If he doesn't have access then I wouldn't worry about it, but report him to authorities, even if only to clear your conscious in case something does eventuate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: log_1987   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 am

log_1987 wrote:
Sounds like an incel. In all likelihood he will probably just kill himself, and only himself. Just talk about firearms around him. It should be easy to find out that way if he has access since he is already leaking like mad. If he doesn't have access then I wouldn't worry about it, but report him to authorities, even if only to clear your conscious in case something does eventuate.
He doesn't seem to be an incel because as far as I know he never showed interest in having a partner and doesn't have access to the internet (He doesn't even know how to Google, just saying) so he probably doesn't even know what an incel is.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 am

Unless he has access to a firearm I don't think it's anything to worry about.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Tommy QTR   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:31 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
The problem is that I don't know if his family owns a firearm.
If he can get access to a gun and he enters in a obliterative mental state (A state of mind where you stop carinb about your well being or the well being of others and have distructive impulses) then it's a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 am

CALU wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
If he can get access to a gun and he enters in a obliterative mental state (A state of mind where you stop carinb about your well being or the well being of others and have distructive impulses) then it's a big problem.
Still I doubt he's going to commit a School shooting, worse case scenario is that he kills himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: Tommy QTR   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:44 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
CALU wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Still I doubt he's going to commit a School shooting, worse case scenario is that he kills himself.
I would not be too sure of that.
Most of the fantasies regarding death that he externalized when I was around were against other people and not himself.
But I can agree that if he commits a school shooting the damages would be limited for a reason or an other, mainly:
-He probably can't practice shooting
-He has probably a very limited amount of ammunition and magazines (Maybe 1 or 2)
-He probably can't handle the recoil of most guns to well, especially without practice

Last edited by CALU on Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82685
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:05 pm

-"When I'm going to release my anger everyone will die" -
-"I don't care about who, I will kill anyone"
-He said that he feels worthless and his life is worthless.

Joking around is one thing, but it is clear that he is being serious about his suicidal/homicidal thoughts. You need to report these statements to the authorities immediately. They will be able to do the investigating and hopefully get him the help he needs.

I have some more, less important stuff I want to say about your post, but I will do that later tonight.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

He is 165 cm tall and weights 35kg? Wtf

PostSubject: Response to: boringguy   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:55 pm

boringguy wrote:
-"When I'm going to release my anger everyone will die" -
-"I don't care about who, I will kill anyone"
-He said that he feels worthless and his life is worthless.

Joking around is one thing, but it is clear that he is being serious about his suicidal/homicidal thoughts. You need to report these statements to the authorities immediately. They will be able to do the investigating and hopefully get him the help he needs.

I have some more, less important stuff I want to say about your post, but I will do that later tonight.
I will report him to the school first.
Then the school will deicide if try to help him more or call the authorities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: DooMRebel   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
He is 165 cm tall and weights 35kg? Wtf
Well, he is not precisely that, but the stats are around there.
He has a very frail body type.
I am 170cm tall and 55kg and I look almost double his mass when near him.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:18 pm

log_1987 wrote:
In all likelihood he will probably just kill himself, and only himself. 

I think this is the most likely outcome of events, but risking it is never a good idea. If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is afraid for his life and that of others he should talk to the police.

PostSubject: Response to: QuestionMark   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
log_1987 wrote:
In all likelihood he will probably just kill himself, and only himself. 

I think this is the most likely outcome of events, but risking it is never a good idea. If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is afraid for his life and that of others he should talk to the police.
Nobody takes Rune seriously when he is angry except me and that's probably because I have some knowledge of the kind of people who commit Non-Serial Murders, Serial Murders and Mass Murders.
When he is angry he looks just pathetic, dumb and childish to the average person and I admit that that's how he is when he gets angry, but because I have noticed that he has a "Shooter-esque" kind of mindset I am decently worried about his well being, my well being and the well being of others.
Just because it's unlikely that he shoots up a school or has the ability to cause great damage, that doesn't mean that I'm not justified to be vigilant.
I will try to talk with him tomorrow and try to leak some more informations.
I am one of the few people who doen't hate him and that don't reject his attempts to have a social interaction; Damn, I even start social interactions with him during the lunch break.
He hates almost everyone in class except 4 people and I'm one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:15 pm

You need to tell an adult that he is making threats to harm everyone at the school. If they don’t listen, find a more responsible adult. If he doesn’t plan to hurt someone now, unless he’s getting help, that resentment & those feelings of isolation could grow to him doing something as an adult.

For the sake of your conscience, make this be heard.
Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde

Contribution Points : 55962
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:32 pm

While he clearly has mental problems labelling him as a potential shooter will not help whatsoever and you are more likely to cause violence than prevent it. I would alert the authorities of his mental ailments and potential threat to self and others but you need to be careful how you phrase it. You are making vast assumptions here and you are better of just saying you are worried about his mental state
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm

If you are truly concerned for his mental stability then please tell someone. If he is deemed a threat then he will be stopped before he can hurt anyone, and if he is only venting then hopefully he will get the help he needs. Either would be a win/win situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: mrhyde   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 4:42 pm

mrhyde wrote:
While he clearly has mental problems labelling him as a potential shooter will not help whatsoever and you are more likely to cause violence than prevent it. I would alert the authorities of his mental ailments and potential threat to self and others but you need to be careful how you phrase it. You are making vast assumptions here and you are better of just saying you are worried about his mental state
In fact I'm going to talk to a teacher and just only tell that he has said some weird things and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82059
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Don't mess around. I have had these same types of interactions with multiple shooters/potential shooters that were not even to the degree you expressed and yet they amassed arsenals and some got caught and others killed people because nobody did anything.

Don't assume he is not serious, don't assume he won't do it. Don't assume he's just going to kill himself. That just is a way to put off your responsibility to speak up.

Don't try to speculate about what he does and does not have access to for weapons. You will never know, and assuming the best - that he doesn't have access - could cost people their lives (yours included).

Anyone who openly makes these types of direct threats is a serious threat. It may not be today or tomorrow but the path is clear. He needs to be watched by someone other than his teacher - i.e. the FBI.

You can tell a teacher but you need to also contact the FBI, because a teacher will only be able to do so much. Pretty much nothing. That's a mistake I've made in the far past. Thinking teachers know what to do or can even do what's necessary.

Don't risk it. You will feel horrible if something happens and you don't tell the right agency. Telling a teacher or parent is fine when you think the person can be reasoned with - like when they're just expressing depression or grief or a little anger. The statements you describe are far beyond someone who can be reasoned with. Nobody in a reasonable state of mind will dare to publicly state those threats.

This person might not explode for a year or even two. Or a week. Or a day. You never know. Not worth the risk... if you fail to tell that teacher everything they've said, then you will feel guilt for the rest of your life when that person kills people - if he doesn't kill you, too.

That's not a smart move at all. You could also be held criminally liable, knowing he has made threats directly to you and you didn't report it - that's a felony.

This is not something to brush off, I know everyone here loves the investigations and all that but you need to speak up and take responsibility for what you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: EthanEmerson   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
Don't mess around. I have had these same types of interactions with multiple shooters/potential shooters that were not even to the degree you expressed and yet they amassed arsenals and some got caught and others killed people because nobody did anything.  

Don't assume he is not serious, don't assume he won't do it. Don't assume he's just going to kill himself. That just is a way to put off your responsibility to speak up.

Don't try to speculate about what he does and does not have access to for weapons. You will never know, and assuming the best - that he doesn't have access - could cost people their lives (yours included).

Anyone who openly makes these types of direct threats is a serious threat. It may not be today or tomorrow but the path is clear. He needs to be watched by someone other than his teacher - i.e. the FBI.

You can tell a teacher but you need to also contact the FBI, because a teacher will only be able to do so much. Pretty much nothing. That's a mistake I've made in the far past. Thinking teachers know what to do or can even do what's necessary.

Don't risk it. You will feel horrible if something happens and you don't tell the right agency. Telling a teacher or parent is fine when you think the person can be reasoned with - like when they're just expressing depression or grief or a little anger. The statements you describe are far beyond someone who can be reasoned with. Nobody in a reasonable state of mind will dare to publicly state those threats.

This person might not explode for a year or even two. Or a week. Or a day. You never know. Not worth the risk... if you fail to tell that teacher everything they've said, then you will feel guilt for the rest of your life when that person kills people - if he doesn't kill you, too.

That's not a smart move at all. You could also be held criminally liable, knowing he has made threats directly to you and you didn't report it - that's a felony.

This is not something to brush off, I know everyone here loves the investigations and all that but you need to speak up and take responsibility for what you know.
I don't live in the USA, here we don't have the FBI and the people who own guns are a very small few (12% of the population, over half of them in the South of my country and I live in the North).
I will report his possible anger problems to the teacher tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:10 pm

kinda sounds like me, i have adhd and dyscrographia and dyslexia. he needs help and needs to not be in a school.

i don't want to shoot people tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

eldigato wrote:
kinda sounds like me, i have adhd and dyscrographia and dyslexia. he needs help and needs to not be in a school.

i don't want to shoot people tho
I have also tried to help him with school (I'm not good at school either but I'm still decent enough to probably pass) by giving him some advices in regards of studying.
He is a good person overall, but I don't like the fact that he has violent desires and that he expresses them publically.
I don't think that's a good sign.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Oh yikes... yeah that's a tough situation then. If there is a teacher that will take you seriously, tell them everything and keep a documented journal of what you experience, and also document what you've done to inform people (like the teacher) to cover yourself in case it comes back to you and a teacher tries to say you didn't tell them. (You never know).

It's a tough situation because people aren't necessarily horrible people, it's just that when they're in this kind of state of mind, all bets are off. They need help, overall, but in that frame of mind they need to be looked into first, and helped second.

I think about how people who were already on radar for being the next shooter were able to walk into school undetected with extra bags and bulky items... and all it took was a few seconds for them to start shooting. People didn't know there was any problem in those few seconds. They may have thought the bags were odd but nothing made them alert enough to think something was going on.

It sounds harsh to say it but if I were in that position I would make it a point to always look at that kid through the lens of the possibility that he might pull out a gun at any moment. Taking note of what's normal for him, noticing if he goes off his normal routine in any way, what bags he brings to school usually in case he brings something new, etc. be on alert all the time... because you may be the only person who will notice if he brings in a second backpack or something like that...

Expressing violent desires in public (with direct threats) is one of the most telling signs of someone about to commit murder. People who do that are past the stages of consideration. It's usually just a matter of "when" and not "if." It's definitely not a good sign...
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 pm

BTW it also sucks to be in that position and it's one of the main reasons I left the online community for so long. :/
Back to top Go down
CarelessLoner

Contribution Points : 56915

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 5:11 am

I think be friends with him first then if he shows more signs, call authorities.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 9:34 am

If he weights 35kg I don't think he could handle the recoil of the rifle

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
If he weights 35kg I don't think he could handle the recoil of the rifle

If he's using a 22 he might be able to handle it.

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 pm

im in the same position

theres this kid at my school named sam
stocky build about 200 pouds blonde hair
brags about how he killed thousands and got away with it
says theyll never catch him
says were next and then he'll disappear into the darkness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:11 pm

eldigato wrote:
im in the same position

Sounds more like 200 pounds of edgyness than a genuinely angry kid,
but be vigilant anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:23 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
im in the same position

but be vigilant anyway.

i was making a sam hyde joke lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sam's stuff is actually good i thank the meme for introducing me to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
im in the same position

but be vigilant anyway.

"Sam Hyde is the worst mass murderer ever existed, he killed over 300 people in 50 different places... He is a monster ! We need more gun control !" - (Fake) CNN Quote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 4:19 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
im in the same position

but be vigilant anyway.

"Sam Hyde is the worst mass murderer ever existed, he killed over 300 people in 50 different places... He is a monster ! We need more gun control !" - (Fake) CNN Quote

Yes it's that dastardly Sam Hyde! Will he ever be stopped? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Well, has he been reported?
Back to top Go down
Robine_D

Contribution Points : 55376

PostSubject: You should report it   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 5:46 pm

I think you should definitely report this to your school, because his behaviour isn't just of a 'normal angry kid' anymore. He could be dangerous for himself if not for you and your classmates. If they can give him psychological support now, he and other people won't get hurt.

(I am not a specialist or something, it's just what I would do I guess) Smile
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 am

Tell him about school shootings.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58856

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Talking from experience here, you need to give him a reason to live. If you can't then I'm sorry there's not much you can do(therapy never works). The only thing I can think of is make sure he never gets his hands on a Gun, because as Martin Bryant demonstrated, it doesn't take much brains to point and pull a trigger.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 pm

I think you should report the people that are bullying him as well.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:31 pm

I guess we'll never know what happened now lol.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING   HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP - I might have a future school shooter in class - I AM NOT JOKING
Page 1 of 1