Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolas Cruz art & memes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nikolas Cruz art & memes Empty
PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just came across this and about got strangled on my coffee. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

I mean. They aren't wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

mordupen wrote:
I mean. They aren't wrong.

They had dubbed it Shrekolas Cruz! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 63662
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

The ears match the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Satan's pubic hair! Haha Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Just saw these on Tumblr! The released confession tape has re-energized some of the remaining Cruzers, giving them loads of new footage to lust over.

BUT is has also brought all kinds of hate their way as well. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 11:30 am

The time Arbys made an artwork sandwich that looked like a future school shooter! I must say the hair, eyebrows, and ears are dead on accurate . Roll
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 68669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 12:07 am

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:

This is sadly accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:03 pm

JESUS! HAHAHAHAH! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Please!

We all know had the best smile, the one you had to work for.....

It will never get old.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:24 pm

LOL! Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha

Are you admitting that dylanhadanicesmile.... Shocked Twisted Evil Razz

Eric, According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
LOL!  Well now that could have been either one. But which are you referring to? Haha

Are you admitting that  dylanhadanicesmile....  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Razz

Eric,  According to Dave Cullen of course

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen

I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile. scratch Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Interesting fact when I use voice text and I say  Dave’s last name I get a : not Cullen

I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile.  scratch  Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.

How can I forget about that? I apologize SG!

He really did have a nice smile huh?

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so much footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent

heytdm likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I have always said that Dylan had a nice smile.  scratch  Eric's only advantage was he had dimples.

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so  much  footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent

LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 1:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I was trying to watch Harvard’s production of Columbinus and Their Dylan has a heavy southern accent like he’s from Alabama and I’m like those two have so  much  footage you can study.... There’s no reason for the high pitched southern accent

LOL

Why does most every actor have him have a high voice? His voice was really deep. Only in zero hour does he have a deeper voice And in I’m not ashamed but I tend to forget about that

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz art & memes   Nikolas Cruz art & memes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolas Cruz art & memes
Page 1 of 1