Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Empty
PostSubject: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 am

Some very short video clips I found of Nikolas Cruz on youtube.

I will say that I find the "Howdy" one to be funny as hell. Haha

Maybe its because of his head nod/bob. This is considered a typical greeting here in the South. Especially if you are driving and pass someone you know. You beep the horn, then wave or give them a head nod. Very Happy

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66090
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Do you really say howdy too or is it less common?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:35 pm

23september wrote:
Do you really say howdy too or is it less common?

I've never heard "Howdy" very much, but I/we do say "y'all" a lot. LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Man, he seems so normal in these vids. It's a little jarring knowing who he is and what he did.

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Man, he seems so normal in these vids. It's a little jarring knowing who he is and what he did.

Completely agree. In these videos he seems like the typical teen.

There is also one on Tumblr of him singing and dancing to amuse a baby girl in a stroller. The baby belonged to a family friend. I didn't include it because it shows the baby's face.

But watching these videos you would have never thought he would be capable of the things he did unless you already knew the whole story. Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone posted Nik's yearbook pic. Not sure what grade he was in. scratch
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 54824
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 11:44 pm

AnimeXd wrote:

not sure if thats his autism drugs or both
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:47 am

eldigato wrote:
AnimeXd wrote:

I don't think he did drugs so I'll go with autism. That's always a safe bet.

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 am

Cruz is the USA's Martin Bryant. ding ding ding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:31 am

eldigato wrote:

From all the info I have seen so far, people who knew Cruz said that he was very easily talked into doing things. Also that he had a somewhat goofy sense of humor to start with. So this very well could have just been him playing around and having fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 4:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

From all the info I have seen so far, people who knew Cruz said that he was very easily talked into doing things. Also that he had a somewhat goofy sense of humor to start with. So this very well could have just been him playing around and having fun.

sounds a lot like Dahmer, at least the way he was portrayed in My friend Dahmer
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 54824
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 4:38 pm

23september wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

is your name a reference to Mr.Staircase
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 4:40 pm

AnimeXd wrote:
23september wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

is your name a reference to Mr.Staircase

If you meant my name then no, sorry to disappoint Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.   Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some short video clips/pics of Nikolas Cruz.
Page 1 of 1