Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released

Go down 
+6
QuestionMark
Onyx
KMFDM
true_crime
School Massacre Archives
Carnifex879
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Empty
PostSubject: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:31 am

This video was recently released. The original video has no audio but a news channel got the footage and commentated on it.

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:11 pm

Despite looking weak as fuck, he did put up a really good fight. I'm impressed.

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:49 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57799
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:09 am

This was released yesterday (January 31st), but this actually occurred on Nov. 13, 2018. Why the delay?

It makes you wonder if he’s doing these things to strengthen his insanity plea. It’s almost impossible in this day and age to be declared incompetent to stand trial. However, observing him just at a random time before the incident, he sure does look like he has major issues.

Contribution Points : 47968
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 8:42 am

Why did he just suddenly walk away and sit down?

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Cruz is surprisingly strong! Huh
And it's very scary what a disturbed individual he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm

Holy shit, he's a lot stronger than he looks. Must be bulking up in prison with nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 9:02 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 10:58 pm

Duluth wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Holy shit, he's a lot stronger than he looks. Must be bulking up in prison with nothing else to do.
Does he have access to a gym?

I'm not especially interested in Nikolas or the M.S.D. High School shooting, so I haven't read up on his incarceration.

In 2018 he was in solitary confinement. I would assume that he still is meaning he probably doesn't have access to a proper gym. He could still be doing sit-ups, crunches, etc. in his cell. I don't really think there's any rules that say he couldn't do something like that. Don't know too much about the prison he's in.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 12:41 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Despite looking weak as fuck, he did put up a really good fight. I'm impressed.
Onyx wrote:
Cruz is surprisingly strong! Huh
And it's very scary what a disturbed individual he is.
hvernon wrote:

It's all in the tard strength.

Jokes aside, sheer adrenaline can make people do crazy shit. If they ever put him in general population with other inmates, this would give him rep with them. It takes balls, even amongst prisoners, to attack a CO.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 63587
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:12 am

Not that strong. Dude can't fight and the guard regained control and kept it easily. I would have beat that twerp within an inch of his life, but I guess the guard has his job to think about.

Contribution Points : 37437
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Like his Shooting,this makes no sense too. Correct me if im wrong but he seems like a Person who didnt think about the consequenzes of his actions. What he did to the Guard isnt uncommon in Jails and Prisons,im sure that he just needed a "scapegoat" for his own feelings of Despair,Fear and maybe Anger. Or maybe he wanted to be seen as a "tough" guy. Who knows why he did what he did.(The Shooting and this "fight")
Back to top Go down
hopevicious

hopevicious

Contribution Points : 86877
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 2:11 am

I wonder why it took so long for this video to get released after the fact. I'm pretty confident in my belief that Cruz has some serious mental issues, but I do wonder at what point is this changing from naturally occurring behaviors to purposeful acting out in attempts to have proved himself mentally incompetent.

He fought better than I would have expected him to, but seems pretty pointless to attack and fight a guard out of nowhere and I wonder what type of additional punishment he would have gotten for that especially if he was still already in solitary confinement at that point.

T C F

Contribution Points : 18368
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 12:09 pm

I think this is the first of many attacks on prison guards, I can imagine him doing it again.

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released   Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of Nikolas Cruz Attacking Jail Guard Released
Page 1 of 1