Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?

Go down 
+9
joeycastille
Primate Murder
InsaneIntruder
Cobra6
imgview
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
DanielGardner
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 58650
Forum Reputation : 83

Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 10:55 pm

I don’t like it. I really don’t... it makes me... mad...

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 12:22 am

I didn't mind it.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:47 am

It made me feel a lot of things. But mostly just a strange mix of anger, sadness and yes even a little pity. No
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:34 am

I've seen worse.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 56559
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 7:23 am

I really hate this case, I hate Cruz, I hate the stupid attention whoring survivors, I hate the money grubbers, hate the security, I hate the cops, I hate the judge wearing makeup in court, I hate Florida.

Too much Eric Harris?

Maldoror likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 8:33 am

imgview wrote:
I really hate this case, I hate Cruz, I hate the stupid attention whoring survivors, I hate the money grubbers, hate the security, I hate the cops, I hate the judge wearing makeup in court, I hate Florida.

Too much Eric Harris?

Nah, I'd say just the right amount! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
imgview wrote:

Too much Eric Harris?

Nah, I'd say just the right amount! Haha

I just wanted to quote Hitmen for Hire... Laughing

Contribution Points : 63662
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 11:05 am

They shouldn't give him all that attention. No matter how shitty his life was, it was his choice to do this and he deserves to be locked up for life for that. My sympathy ends when he killed people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 am

Cobra6 wrote:
They shouldn't give him all that attention. No matter how shitty his life was, it was his choice to do this and he deserves to be locked up for life for that. My sympathy ends when he killed people.

Agreed. He made the decision to plan and follow through with the attack. Now he has to pay for that choice.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 12:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:

Agreed. He made the decision to plan and follow through with the attack. Now he has to pay for that choice.

This is an age old question.

I mean in many many ways we are so giving people like Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson what they want. There are movies, documentaries, books... we know their names but ask someone in the general public who Daniel Mauser or Jonathan Blunk are and you’d probably get a no.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Cobra6 wrote:
They shouldn't give him all that attention. 

Deprive him of any attention whatsoever and he probably still would've killed people. Just saying.

Cobra6

Contribution Points : 63662

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:59 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:

Deprive him of any attention whatsoever and he probably still would've killed people. Just saying.
I mean all the attention after he committed his crimes. The FBI wasn't even doing their job right when he probably even posted a YT comment about becoming "a professional school shooter". And his instagram? So many red flags missed.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 56559
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:50 am

Cobra6 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Cobra6 wrote:

I mean all the attention after he committed his crimes. The FBI wasn't even doing their job right when he probably even posted a YT comment about becoming "a professional school shooter". And his instagram? So many red flags missed.
There are so many edgy teenagers posting that shit, the FBI cant start an investigation on all of them. And I actually like that the school didnt pull this zero tolerance crap and left him alone, its 100% his fault and he is going to face the consequences now.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 am

NO. JUST NO. YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW. NO.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 11:53 am

imgview wrote:
And I actually like that the school didnt pull this zero tolerance crap and left him alone 

They expelled him a few months before the murders.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:52 pm

All the Cruz fangirls... ugh they make me sick. These girls are out here claiming to love a murderer they've never met. But hell, people have been doing that since Bundy. Nothing changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 pm

Really tugged me old heart strings. Then I remembered he murdered 17 people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Ngl this was kinda cringe
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 66358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 10:13 pm

bruh moment

Edit: I watched the full thing and I got a new opinion about the video.

Here is my full reaction: When Nik popped up I wasn't expecting much. That was until Zach's voice appeared. When Zach started talking, spaghetti fell out of my pockets and I started shidding. I didn't pay much attention to the girl talking to the dude, but when I saw ABC news, I felt bloodthirsty rage seeking its path down to my 0.1 millimeter mushroom. The rage turned into pleasure when I saw holy emperor Trump appear on camera, I coomed so hard blood came out of my mushroom. Then I heard Emma Gonzalez's voice. I suffered a seizure and pissed myself when Emma Gonzalez started playing. The seizure lasted a few minutes until the ending of Cruz's little speech. Out of nowhere at 4:12, Nik Cruz's voice cried out of my speaker. His cry was so loud, it has the force of a thousand Hiroshimas. My ears started bleeding, and I started convulsing and large amounts of foam fell on to the floor. My parents rushed into the room and burned my computer. I was taken into the emergency room and went through 54 surgeries. The doctors repaired my benis, heart, liver, spine, brain, and anus. The doctor told me I got AIDS.

Overall the video is 7.5/10. Didn't cry until after.

My face right now on webcam:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

joeycastille

Contribution Points : 44921
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 12:17 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Ngl this was kinda cringe
fr what the fuck was this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:45 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
NO. JUST NO. YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW. NO.

"JUST STOP, YOU TOLD US IT WAS YOU SO STOP!"

"Basta parar, você nos disse que era você parar!"

Primate Murder wrote:

SCARY CAT

QuestionMark wrote:
imgview wrote:
And I actually like that the school didnt pull this zero tolerance crap and left him alone

They expelled him a few months before the murders.

Getting excluded from school can be a trigger for mass shootings, Nikolas Cruz, ROBERT STEINHAUSER, Liam Lyburd (failed plot).
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 81128
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 am

There are always people out there that glorify mass murderers. Its been like that with serial killers and so on. Ive seen posts like this and I wish I knew why. I think some women- because they have been abused- mistakenly fools themselves into thinking that they can soften up any kind of asshole there is out there. Than there are kids that look to Eric and Dylan as some kind of anti- bullying heroes and - I suppose- think school shootings are a way to rebel. And this is first off all probably a Sogn that they need help to deal with whatever it is that they are struggling with.

aphid likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 27322
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 1:22 pm

As much as I think Cruz is an asshole I REALLY WISH I SAW THAT VIDEO Smile

aphid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 9210

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 12:43 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
As much as I think Cruz is an asshole I REALLY WISH I SAW THAT VIDEO Smile

Asshole? He wouldn't hurt a fly.

Father Ted

Contribution Points : 13832
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Father Ted

Father Ted

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Father Ted

Father Ted

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?   Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolas Cruz tribute video. Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1