Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Rampart Range

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aperiogaming




Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 60278
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-15

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm

This has probably been asked before but it's something that just jumped into my head now.

Did anyone - LE or otherwise - ever find the spot where Eric, Dylan and co would go up to the range to shoot? I know they hammered a few trees that would most likely still bear strike marks and shrapnel.

Also - possibly related: from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122503
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:28 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

I think it was something that they buried; I doubt they would have access to or the ability to make an actual bunker.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 98299
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:47 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
This has probably been asked before but it's something that just jumped into my head now.

Did anyone - LE or otherwise - ever find the spot where Eric, Dylan and co would go up to the range to shoot? I know they hammered a few trees that would most likely still bear strike marks and shrapnel.

Also - possibly related: from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

Thanks

People have gone out there. But it has been 20 years so I think time and nature would have eaten away any evidence possibly left behind.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:37 am

Maybe the bowling pin is still there somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe the bowling pin is still there somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don’t think so, if they actually left it there, someone would have took it long ago.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122503
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Bazzxux wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe the bowling pin is still there somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don’t think so, if they actually left it there, someone would have took it long ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

I'm having this mental image of a deranged fangirl taking the bowling pin and using it as a dildo.  No

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere




Posts : 134
Contribution Points : 62265
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-12-24

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:27 pm

It actually was burned down by a forest fire in 2016 I believe, either that or 2017 but I believe its the former.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 am

Man, I bet you could find something.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming




Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 60278
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-15

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Take a metal detector to the trees, see if you find any buckshot or slugs
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
Take a metal detector to the trees, see if you find any buckshot or slugs

Yeah, lets take a metal detector to every tree in the (national) forest.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 10:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Bazzxux wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Maybe the bowling pin is still there somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don’t think so, if they actually left it there, someone would have took it long ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

I'm having this mental image of a deranged fangirl taking the bowling pin and using it as a dildo.  No



Good Grief! That's one hell of a mental image. Shocked No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rampart Range
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HD Rampart Range Video
» Rampart Range observation
» Rampart Range Evidence?
» What other guns did they shoot in Rampart Range?
» Small detail I just noticed in rampart range

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: