Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56180
Forum Reputation : 0

NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Empty
PostSubject: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 10:22 pm

I called it a few months ago if you guys recall, i knew this body cam footage would be released. I haven't looked at it yet because i wanted to share it here. bounce

Here's the link to an article :  https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-release-bodycam-video-las-vegas-shooters-hotel/story?id=54864344

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 6:32 am

The vids are all over Youtube. Mostly all you see is the side of a SWAT member's face and neck. Most in the comment sections are calling bullshit for heavy editing, etc.   Suspect

Nothing to see here folks.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 12:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Mostly all you see is the side of a SWAT member's face and neck.

So useless then.

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 12:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

So useless then.

Yeah pretty much, unless you want to try to freeze frame second by second to see if you can pickup anything. Which is what A LOT of the youtube conspiracy theorists are currently doing. Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 2:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

So useless then.

Yeah pretty much, unless you want to try to freeze frame second by second to see if you can pickup anything. Which is what A LOT of the youtube conspiracy theorists are currently doing. Haha

At least they're not harassing the victims. For now.

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 2:12 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

So useless then.

At least they're not harassing the victims. For now.

I think they got tired of doing that a few months back.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Hard to believe they made us wait 8 months for this garbage footage.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 1:52 am

W.A.R. wrote:

No that's the easy part to believe.

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 6:38 am

W.A.R. wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. I was definitely not impressed. Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:18 am

I think the CCTV footage of Paddock and his luggage entering the hotel is more interesting than this.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 10:28 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I think the CCTV footage of Paddock and his luggage entering the hotel is more interesting than this.

Everyone was saying the vid's on youtube had been edited A LOT before being released. SO who knows what the full footage would have contained. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 11:25 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Everyone was saying the vid's on youtube had been edited A LOT before being released. SO who knows what the full footage would have contained. Rolling Eyes

The videos on YouTube were posted by news agencies. Of course they're gonna be edited. Even if to only cut the runtime down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 11:34 am

mordupen wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

The videos on YouTube were posted by news agencies. Of course they're gonna be edited. Even if to only cut the runtime down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      True. But from the comments on these vid's people were calling foul, already screaming about cover ups/conspiracies. Typical shit.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 12:54 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
But from the comments on these vid's people were calling foul, already screaming about cover ups/conspiracies. Typical shit.

Yeah I wouldn't put much stock in the opinions of those people. 

Of course if LVPD would provide something more of substance this would be less of a problem.

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 12:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
But from the comments on these vid's people were calling foul, already screaming about cover ups/conspiracies. Typical shit.

Of course if LVPD would provide something more of substance this would be less of a problem.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 1:40 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They would still find something to nitpick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

mordupen wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     Also true. Yet sometimes nitpicking can pay off. Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:23 pm

mordupen wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

You've got me there. It could happen right in front of them and they'd still cry "crisis actors" and "false flag".

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:26 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
mordupen wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

You've got me there. It could happen right in front of them and they'd still cry "crisis actors" and "false flag".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 12:06 am

This recording is not that interesting because the most interesting aspect of the video can be found in more depth in the report because the police took photos of the room in the report and provided better quality and wider and little interrupted photos. I would link the report so you can have proof, however, it contains photos of Paddock's corpse in the background when the police took photos, it isn't hard to find, it's on the Wikipedia page discussing the shooting.

I wished Paddock wrote a written manifesto because reading the documentation of Paddock's cerebrum would generate emotions of interest. I would love to read about his life, especially because he was 64 years old which is a lot of years of life progression and to learn about his personality. It would be interesting reading about how he started having sexual attraction to children, his favorite media, and learn about his opinion of his father. I understand why he didn't because he wanted his motives and his life to be a mystery so the media can dig into his past to put the motive puzzle together and possibly because conspiracy theorists would manifest misinformation easier. However, if he left behind a manifesto, others would discuss the shooting more because others can discuss their analysis on him, especially with websites like genius online (i know genius has primarily music analysis, however, My Twisted World and Chris Dorner's manifesto is on the site) and YouTube (YouTube Channels could record their analysis of his manifesto).

I wished Stephen Paddock recorded video of himself as he was shooting people and committing suicide using  a live-stream app such as Periscope because it would be interesting reading his body language, vocal tone, mannerisms, and facial expressions similar to how me and others want to view Randy Stair's body language, mannerisms, and facial expressions during his shooting. The closest way to learn Paddock's personality is in the security footage because it showcases that aspect of him.

And i wished i could hear more of paddock talking to get a clearer understanding of how he sounded and his tone to have a complete understanding of his personality around others. The closes we can hear him talking is from a movie he was in, i forgot where i found this footage, however, i remember it being either on Internet Archive in the News section or on a YouTube video discussing Paddock. It's surprising this recording hasn't been uploaded onto YouTube because this happened when Omar Mateen was in The Big Fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.    NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FOOTAGE OF PADDOCKS ROOM - BODY CAM FOOTAGE.
Page 1 of 1