Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Photo Of Eric??

Go down 
+4
CuriousColumbine
DooMRebel
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
8 posters
AuthorMessage

New Photo Of Eric?? Empty
PostSubject: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's from tumblr so it should probably be taken with a grain of salt but nonetheless the caption was :

“Pictured above is a young Eric Harris, aged 15. Provided by a family member, Eric smiles while attending the graduation ceremony of a unnamed friend.”

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Huh....

I think comparing it to his homecoming picture would be the best way to decide. At first I would say no.

Let's look at this one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Ehh. scratch  I'm not really seeing it. Eric had a long, somewhat sharp nose. But then again the quality of that pic is awful so who knows.  

The real reason I'd call bullshit on it is because we all know how private the Harris family has been. They have never released anything about Eric in 19 years of Columbine.

Not saying that some distant family member couldn't have released it, but I just find it highly unlikely as they would be violating the Harris family privacy.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 66114
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:10 pm

I don't think he looks like him at all scratch
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 65345

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I think its not him

CuriousColumbine

Contribution Points : 57099

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 6:05 pm

I definitely don't think that's Eric

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Looks like the bastard child of a French-Canadian and an Italian. Never take shit from tumblr seriously, I fucking hate that site.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 1:35 am

eldigato wrote:
Never take shit from tumblr seriously, I fucking hate that site.

ding ding ding

1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 63844
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:40 am

Nope, doesn't look like him at all.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 98449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 2:37 pm

It looks very slightly like an older version of Eric, but in 1996 Eric still seemed to have a babyish face seen in his formal photos above. He still looked more like a kid. And he did not have that spikey hair then.

It seems the new thing now is to use those filters that make your photos look like they were taken on a polaroid with a date stamp in the 90s. I see those everywhere.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
It looks very slightly like an older version of Eric, but in 1996 Eric still seemed to have a babyish face seen in his formal photos above.  He still looked more like a kid.  And he did not have that spikey hair then.

It seems the new thing now is to use those filters that make your photos look like they were taken on a polaroid with a date stamp in the 90s.  I see those everywhere.

Puberty hit that kid fast and furious.

It is funny how much younger Eric looks in Eric in Columbine and how much more grown up he looks in his Senior photo shoot yet I'm 99.9% sure EIC was recorded after the senior photos were taken? Didn't Dylan get his done during the summer?

You are right, he started spiking his hair when he was a senior. He was still pretty preppy when he was an underclassman.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 94306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:38 pm

I have a picture too its from someone who claimed to know the Harris family
He told me how they go to baseball games on Eric's birthday for remembrance of him.
He told me that Eric is buried but not in Colorado.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
I have a picture too its from  a user on Tumblr who claimed to know the Harris family
He told me how they go to baseball games on Eric's birthday for remembrance of him.

That doesn't look like Eric to me either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
I have a picture too its from  a user on Tumblr who claimed to know the Harris family

That doesn't look like Eric to me either...

Agreed. We do have a few pics of a younger Eric, and this kid looks nothing like him in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 66114

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Some of you might want to look up prosopagnosia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:52 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Some of you might want to look up prosopagnosia

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Photo Of Eric??   New Photo Of Eric?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Photo Of Eric??
Page 1 of 1